Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraJean
TaraJean
175 Followers

"After you cum, will you eat me honey? Just like you did with Kari? I want to sit on your face and feel that tongue deep inside me sucking that yummy cum out of my cunt, oh yeah, fuck me now, fuck me long and hard..."

I started fucking her as hard as I could. Kari was fondling my ass and started getting closer and closer to my asshole. Pretty soon she had a finger rubbing the outside of my hole and was starting to poke it in a little. With each back stroke I pushed against her finger and it went in further each time. Finally she pushed at the same time and her finger went all the way in me.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum" I screamed out, and grabbed Jess's hips as I buried my cock deep inside her and flooded her insides with my sperm. Jess cried out herself and came on my cock as I held on for dear life.

My knees buckled and I slid out of her and back onto the floor. Jess backed off the couch and immediately got in a 69 with me, licking my sticky dick and balls as she lowered her messy cunt onto my face. I shoved my tongue deep inside her, just as she had begged me to. I sucked and lapped and swallowed our cum, loving every second of it. I reached up and spread her cheeks and pulled her closer, licking from her hole up to her asshole and finally tonguing her ass. She went nuts.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Lick my asshole baby, lick it lap it taste it! So nasty! God I love it!"

I alternated between her asshole, clit and slimy hole randomly as she squealed in delight, cumming over and over again against my face. I ate up all the cum and licked her until she was squeaky clean until finally she fell off of me onto the floor. I just laid there next to her, exhausted and completely satisfied.

I wondered where Kari was...

A few minutes later, Kari walked out of the kitchen, still naked with her hands behind her back.

"Get on your hands and knees Kevin" she said, and a wicked smile was on her face.

I slowly rolled over and got up on my knees. She came around in front of me and pulled her hands from behind her back. She held a large towel, a can of Crisco, some rubber gloves and a cucumber. As she spread the towel out underneath me and had me get on my hands and knees, ass in the air, it suddenly dawned on me what she was doing.

"Wait a sec! What's going on?" I nervously exclaimed

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I've always wanted to fuck a guy in the ass, and since you aren't a virgin back there, I'm gonna fulfill another fantasy"

I didn't know what to say. Sure, having Jim fuck my ass was fun, but I'd had a butt plug in me, stretching me out for a long time first.

"Oh! I want to play!" cried Jess

I was in for it now and knew it. I was scared, but excited at the same time. The cucumber was huge compared to my cock, and way bigger than Jim's had been. Slowly, I laid my face down on the towel and shoved my ass further in the air. Kari and Jess donned their kitchen gloves and Kari opened the can of Crisco. Using two fingers she scooped out some and started rubbing it against my asshole. It felt really nice actually, and I closed my eyes and moaned a little.

"This cucumber is cold! Was it in the fridge?" I heard Jessica say

"Yep, you want to warm it up?" said Kari and smirked at her.

Jess sat in front of me on the couch and spread her legs. I raised up on my elbows to watch and she slowly started to rub the cucumber against her pussy. She was getting wet again and the juices were getting the cucumber slick and shiny. Kari slowly put one and then two fingers inside me, pushing slowly, letting me get used to one before adding the other. Jess started to push the tip of the cucumber into her pussy, raising her hips off the couch as it went in further and further.

"Dang! Still cold!" she said as she pushed it in another inch, her yellow glove covered hands contrasting strangely with the green cucumber.

Kari was slowly fucking my ass now with two fingers and it was really starting to feel good. Her other hand was caressing my balls from behind and that also was an amazing feeling. She pulled out and scooped up more crisco and shoved some into my ass and covered the rest on her fingers. She put two fingers back in and fucked me slowly some more before wiggling a third finger in beside the other two. I gasped and held still. It was too much.

"Wait!," I cried out and she stopped, holding them there so I could get used to it.

It was a little painful, kind of a burning sensation, but I really did want her to keep going. I looked up and Jessica had most of the cucumber sliding in and out of her pussy now. God she was sexy!

"OK, push in a little more now." I said softly to Kari

Slowly she inched her three fingers in and out, stretching my asshole and going in a little deeper each time. Fuck! It did feel good! After a few minutes she pulled out and gathered up more Crisco and put more inside me and added it to her fingers. Three fingers went back inside me and slowly I felt her snake her fourth finger into me. I was breathing heavily now, as was Jessica - the cucumber slamming into her over and over again as she fucked herself to orgasm after orgasm.

Kari kept it up, slowly fucking me with her four fingers. The Crisco was all over my cock and balls now, lubricating her glove covered hand as it stroked my shaft and massaged my balls. Needless to say, I was hard as a rock! This was unbelievable, it felt so good! She pulled my cock back as far as it would go and, as she stroked it slowly, she used the thumb of her other hand to rub the area between my asshole and balls. Jesus, that felt nice.

"OK, I think it's pretty warm now, is he ready?" laughed Jessica and she handed the cucumber to Kari. With one hand still up my ass, she took the cucumber from Jess and started to rub the Crisco all over it. Keeping my asshole stretched, she slowly replaced her fingers with the tip of the cucumber and started to slide it in.

I cried out, "Oh!, wait! Slower, it's too big!" and tried to pull away.

Kari slowed down a little and I felt Jessica take over rubbing my balls and cock. Quickly, Kari resumed pushing it in and I started to loosen up a little more. I don't know if it felt better going in or coming out, but every time she shoved it in, I wanted it to slide out and every time it was almost all the way out, I wanted it back inside me.

"Fuck, fuck, yes," I muttered, my face now flush on the ground, "Fuck me Kari, fuck me more"

She pushed a little faster then, and I felt it fill me up over and over again. Time seemed to stop, but it also felt just endless, but in a good way! I didn't want it to stop, I just wanted to be fucked. Jessica was stroking my cock hard now, matching the rhythm of the cucumber as it went in and out, pointing my dick straight down at the ground.

I felt my orgasm building and I knew I would cum soon. Jessica tore off one of her gloves and held her hand under my cock on the floor. Kari stroked the cucumber faster and faster as Jessica tried to match her stroking my cock. Suddenly, I was cumming! My ass squeezed down hard and I shot stream after stream into Jessica's hand as she continued to pull on my cock. I cried out loudly as I came, trying to pull away as my cock became too sensitive. I fell over on my side and as the cucumber slid out of my ass, Jessica moved her cupped hand over to my face. I looked up at her and she smiled and said, "Open up." I opened my mouth and she poured the cum from her hand onto my tongue. Kari appeared and bent down and kissed me, sucking the cum into her mouth and then back into mine. Jess then bent down and kissed me too and I let her take the cum from my mouth into hers. She sat back and made a show of swallowing. I looked at Kari and we both swallowed what remained in our mouths as well.

Then we started to laugh. Belly-aching, bent over laughing! It was such a release! Finally we all fell to the ground and hugged each other. I said "Thank you" probably too many times and both women giggled and then started to clean up. I went off to shower in Mitch's bathroom and by the time I came back Jessica was gone and Kari was dressed.

"So, " I started to say

"No, wait" interrupted Kari, "Look, what we did was fun, but really inappropriate. Both Jessica and I are feeling guilty about it and we don't think it should happen again."

"Look, Kari, I'm 18, and an adult now. I don't have a girlfriend, neither one of you have husbands or boyfriends. It wasn't inappropriate at all. Let's just leave it as a great time and if anything happens in the future, it happens. If not, then it won't. And don't worry, I won't tell Mitch. I didn't tell him about what happened on our road trip, and I won't tell him about this."

Kari smiled at me and then came over and hugged me.

"Thanks", she whispered

She let go and I turned to go, reaching into my pants pocket as I walked towards the door. I pulled two pair of panties out of my pocket and holding them up I said, "Would you and Jess mind if I took these home with me?"

"That's where those went! I KNEW you took them!" and she blushed slightly.

Damn she was cute.

TaraJean
TaraJean
175 Followers
12