Best Friend's Mom's Feet

Story Info
Best friend's mom knows how much I've lusted after her...
5.8k words
4.63
120.8k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rak316
rak316
21 Followers

This is a foot fetish story, so if that isn't your thing, then turn back now. This is just a one-shot story, and so I have no plans for another part. I hope you all enjoy. Feel free to leave your feedback, it is appreciated. I'm still rather inexperienced in the ways of writing erotic fiction, so I'm sort of testing the waters to how I do.

All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*****

I was 18 years old and just graduated high school. As kind of a light celebration, I would be spending a few days at my best friend's house before we both had to go our separate ways for college at the end of the summer. The visit would serve a dual purpose, both a celebration for having graduated and also to say our goodbyes. I call it a celebration but really, we'd spend the whole time playing games and stuff like that, sort of a last chance to be kids again before we had to move on to the big adult world of college life.

I was in my bedroom packing a bag for the weekend when my friend's car pulled into the driveway. I had my own car and could've driven myself, but he'd volunteered to come and pick me up so there was no need.

"Hey, honey! Chris is here!" my mom called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Ok, mom! Be down in a sec!" I called back at her.

I finished packing my bag, then headed downstairs where my mother was already making small talk with Chris.

"Hey dude, you ready to go?" Chris asked when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, man." I replied, backpack slung over my shoulder.

"Now, you two be good and don't get into any trouble." Mom said as we began making our way out the door.

"Don't worry, mom. Bye, I'll see ya in a few days." I said to mom.

We got to Chris' car and I threw my bag in his backseat as he got in the driver side and me the passenger side.

"Damn, Sid... your mom just keeps getting hotter and hotter." Chris said with a laugh as he back out of my driveway.

If anybody else had made a comment like that, I'd have gotten a little ticked, but I knew Chris was just messing with me.

"Hmm, funny... I was just gonna say the same about your mom." I said, laughing back.

"Fuck you, man." He said jokingly.

We both shared a good laugh as he drove, but little did he know, I wasn't entirely just trying to be funny. For as long as I've know them, I've always found Chris' mom to be quite attractive. Though, that was an understatement to be sure, his mom was easily one of the sexiest creatures I'd ever seen, many a times during my masturbation sessions images of her would fill my imagination. Countless images of her tan sexy body with her juicy C-cup tits squeezed into a tight two-piece while sunbathing out by their swimming pool were the highlights of my spank bank. However, as sexy as the rest of her body was, it was her perfect feet and delectable toes that always seemed to catch my eye the most. I had a pretty big foot fetish and at this point I hadn't ever so much as gotten to touch a woman's feet. Even the girls I dated in high school, who'd let me do just about any other sex-related thing, all of them thought feet were gross and wouldn't let me go near them.

"Alright, man. We're here." Chris said, suddenly pulling me away from my thoughts.

I was so caught up in my own mind, I hadn't even noticed that we'd pulled into the driveway of Chris' house. We got out of the car and headed into the house, his mom wasn't home, which was to be expected, she was a doctor and usually didn't get home until later. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing her though. Don't get me wrong, I knew I should feel bad for fantasizing about my best friend's mom, but that's all it was, just fantasies, so I figured it was alright.

For the remainder of the evening Chris and I just played video games and watched a movie or two. For dinner we ordered pizza, and then we went back to playing video games. Really, it was just like old times, we played and laughed and had a good time. It was a bit sad though, knowing that it would be the last time we'd get to hang out like that for quite some time. At the end of the summer he would be moving out to Colorado to live with his dad and go to college out there. Meanwhile, I would be staying here to attend college.

Around 10PM or so, we both began to get tired, so we decided to call it a night. Chris went to sleep in his bedroom, and I went to the guest bedroom where I usually always slept when I stayed at his house. I woke up again just a couple of hours later, around midnight. I always had a hard time going to bed at a decent hour, so this was normal for me. I got up and went to the bathroom, then headed downstairs to get a glass of water. As I made my way to the kitchen, I noticed that the TV was on in the living room, upon further investigation I saw that it was none other than Chris' mom sitting on the couch watching TV, she was still in her work clothes, so she must've just gotten home.

"Sidney? Can't sleep?" she greeted me as I walked into the living room.

Sidney was my full first name, but I always liked to go by Sid because I thought Sidney sounded a bit girly. However, Chris' mom was the only person I knew that still insisted on calling me Sidney. When I was younger, it used to annoy me a little bit, but I got used to it. Plus, she always told me that she liked my name, and when a woman as beautiful as her tells you she likes your name, you don't question it.

"I suppose not. How are you, Ms. Cooke?" I replied.

"I'm good, just got home actually. And by the way, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, but it's Vicky." She said with a smile.

"Right, sorry, Vicky." I replied sheepishly.

"That's alright, Chris is in bed, I assume?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was in bed, but couldn't sleep." I said.

"Well, why don't you come over here and sit with me and talk for a bit?" she asked.

I nodded and approached the couch to take a seat next to her. Even in the dimly lit living room, it was impossible not to see how beautiful this woman was. At 44, Vicky was an otherworldly beauty, in fact she seemed to get hotter with age. She stood about 5'4 and had a fit busty physique. She had long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her age showed a very little bit, with only a few wrinkles in the face, otherwise her complexion was flawless. She was still in her work clothes, which consisted of a dark skirt suit with a white blouse underneath and a pair of dark nylon stockings that made her legs look ever sexier. She had her stocking covered feet propped up on the coffee table in front of her and her black leather heels were on the floor. It felt weird to even think, but I was gonna miss her just as much as I'd miss my best friend. Sure, I was going to attend college near my hometown, and could easily come visit her at any time, but I figured going to my best friend's house just to see his mom would be kind of weird.

I took a seat on the couch next to her just as she'd suggested. We began making the usual kind of small talk that you'd expect, asking me about college and future plans, that sort of stuff. It's a good thing she was asking such simple questions, because my mind was elsewhere and so were my eyes. The whole time she spoke to me, my eyes remained glued to her sexy stocking covered feet; wanting nothing more than to touch them, smell them, taste them. The way those tight nylons hugged every sensual curve of her feet and toes. How I wished I could just be those nylons.

"You're not even listening to me, are you?" she suddenly asked.

I was so lost in her feet that I barely even registered her question.

"huh?... umm... yeah, I'm listening..." I stammered, doing a poor job of faking it.

"No, you weren't, you've been staring at my feet for the past 30 minutes." She said with a self-satisfied grin, letting me know I'd been caught.

I began shaking my head "no" trying to deny it, as my face turned blood red in embarrassment. But I hoped in the dim light that she wouldn't notice my profuse blushing.

"hmm..." she hummed as she lightly nodded her head and narrowed her eyes.

I hoped that meant she believed me, but sadly I knew she wasn't so clueless.

"You turned 18 this year, right?" she asked.

"uhh... yeah, just last month." I answered, confused as to why she was asking.

"You've got a foot fetish, don't you Sidney?" she asked.

There it was, the question I'd dreaded answering ever since I discovered my fetish. I couldn't speak, I just sat there frozen, my face burning with embarrassment.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer, I already know. I've noticed how you've looked at my feet for as long as I've known you. There's no shame in it, it's perfectly natural." She said.

I was still speechless. She's known all this time? I had no idea, I'd been so obvious all these years.

"You know what? How about as a belated birthday present, I let you give me a foot rub like I know you've wanted to for the longest time." She said.

Holy shit, there's no way this was happening. I was still frozen and speechless. I was in complete disbelief, could this really be real?

"In fact, I know you've wanted more than that. So as congratulations for graduating high school, you can do whatever you want with my feet." She said in a low sultry tone with an alluring smile.

It's like she could read my mind. There's just no fucking way this was real, I had to be dreaming. But the look on her face and sound of her voice told me otherwise. I just nodded wordlessly, like I was in some sort of trance. She then turned on the couch so she facing me and set her feet in my lap.

"Why don't you start by taking my stockings off?" she suggested. "I warn you though, they're pretty sweaty and smelling from being trapped in those heels all day." She continued.

I lifted her right foot, feeling the warmth and slight moistness of her sweaty nylons. I gently trailed my fingers up her leg to her thigh as she let out a light moan. I hooked my fingers in the top of her stocking just under her skirt and began slowly pulling it down her leg. Once I had her stocking off, driven completely by my growing lust, I brought the bunched up stocking up to my nose and inhaled the odor emanating from it. As the strong odor of her sweaty nylon filled my nostrils, I almost passed out in ecstasy. I got an instant hard on and since I was only wearing a pair gym shorts, I knew she could see the massive bulge. As I moved on to her left foot and began removing the stocking from it, to my surprise she grabbed the other stocking and took a sniff, I assume out of curiosity. She then took the stocking away from her face and slightly crinkled her nose.

"I gotta say, Sidney. I don't really get it, but to each his own, I suppose." She remarked.

Her comment didn't bother me, nor really surprise me, I'd always known that what I liked was something of an acquired taste. With both of her stockings removed, I refocused my attention on her bare feet. Her feet, which much like the rest of her, were perfect. They weren't too small or too big and her toes weren't too short or too long, all in all, they were just right. I took one foot in my hands to inspect her soles up close for the first time, her soles were a little red from walking in heels all day, but other than that they were smooth and soft, not a single blemish or rough spot. Even her toenails which were painted a deep crimson, were perfect, not a single chip.

I brought her foot up to my face and after one big whiff of her sweaty odor, I planted a few kisses here and there. I then began dragging my tongue from her heel, through her deep arch, up to her toes. That first taste and I thought for sure I was in heaven. I grabbed her other foot and began kissing and licking it as well. I swapped between the two as Vicky moaned in response. I eventually glanced up to see that she'd unbuttoned the top few buttons on her blouse and had her hand stuck inside it groping her breast over the bra. She was definitely getting pretty turned on, which encouraged me to continue. I buried my tongue in between each of her toes, wrapping my tongue around each toe before taking them in my mouth one by one.

"mmm... damn, that feels good" She said as I continued sucking on her toes.

I glanced up once again to see that now she had her skirt hiked up just enough for her hand to disappear into her panties. I cock grew even harder at the sight. I still couldn't believe this was happening and decided that dream or not, to just roll with it. I refocused my attention on her sexy sweaty feet and resumed licking and sucking on every inch of her feet and toes. After just a few minutes, her feet were cleaned of their sweat and completely coated in my saliva.

"Okay, that's enough for tonight. I hope you enjoyed it, because I certainly did. More than I thought actually, we may have to do this again sometime." She suddenly said with a wink before standing up and leaving the room.

When she was gone, I quickly got up and made my way back upstairs. I went straight to the guest bathroom connected to the spare bedroom, and wasted no time in getting my shorts and boxers down around my ankles. My rock hard 9-inch cock stood at full attention, and I jerked myself off to an explosive orgasm using the fresh material in my spank bank. As I cleaned up and went back to bed, I couldn't help but wonder if Vicky was downstairs pleasuring herself as well. I quickly fell asleep thinking about the last thing she'd said to me, and I hoped she meant it.

I was awakened the next morning by Chris, who was nudging my shoulder. He was standing next to the bed, full clothed like he had someplace to be and didn't look happy about it.

"huh.. what do ya want, man?" I groggily asked.

"My douche of a boss just called me into work." He said.

"On a Saturday?... what a prick..." I replied, still half asleep.

"Yeah, I'll be back sometime between 5 and 6 this evening. Later, man." He said, shutting the door as he left.

I quickly fell back asleep and didn't wake up again until around noon. I got up and went to the bathroom for my morning pee, then headed downstairs to see if there was any coffee. Chris was nowhere to be found, but I quickly remembered him waking me up earlier. Vicky wasn't there either, which didn't surprise me much, I knew she wasn't working, I'd been to their house enough to know that she typically used Saturdays to go run errands and what not.

Thinking back on the night before, I still had hard time believing it had actually happened. I was disappointed it ended so soon, but either way I'd gotten to satisfy my foot fetish for the first time, so I was happy. But damn if I didn't want more. And that last thing she'd said, that we may have to do it again sometime, it gave me hope. I decided not to think on it too much, otherwise it'd drive me crazy. So, I just fixed myself a cup of coffee and hung out in the kitchen as I drank it.

I'd just finished my coffee and was putting the mug in the sink and was about to head upstairs when Vicky got home. She came in through the garage and greeted me as she walked in the house.

"Good afternoon, Sidney. Did you sleep okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, and you?" I asked, still wondering in the back of my mind if she'd ended her night the same way I had.

"Yes, I did. In case you're wondering where Chris is, he got called into work, he'll be home this evening." She said.

"He woke me up and told me before he left." I told her.

"He woke you up? That boy... I swear. Well, I apologize on his behalf." She said with a sigh.

"It's alright, I was able to go back to sleep." I reassured her.

"That's good." She said, grabbing a bottled water from the fridge and taking a drink.

As she drank her water, I took the time to admire her sexy body once again. I noticed that she was wearing gym clothes which consisted of a pair of tennis shoes, running shorts, and a tight-fitting t-shirt. I could tell she'd been working out, judging by her clothes and heavy breathing. Even in those clothes she still looked sexy, that woman could wear anything. She looked like she'd been sweating, and I just knew that her feet had to be pretty ripe after a workout. What I wouldn't give for a repeat on the night before. Just thinking about it, I could feel my cock begin to harden, and in the shorts I was wearing that I'd slept in, there wasn't much I could do to hide it. Judging by her sudden glance down and the look on her face, I knew she'd noticed.

"Well, since I got you here alone..." she said, looking at me with a sly grin. "You know, I did just get back from a pretty lengthy run, so my feet are really sweaty... just the way you like em..." she continued.

My heart must've skipped a beat upon hearing that. First last night, and now this, could this really be happening? I questioned myself. Once again, this woman was reading my mind, had she gone on a run that morning just because she knew how much I loved her sweaty feet. I wanted to take her up on the offer, but much like the night before, I found myself frozen.

"Well...?" she looked at me expectantly.

Once again, the only way I could respond was a slow and silent nod. I was entranced by her, no other woman in my life had ever had that same effect on me. As I nodded, Vicky just smiled in response, she knew that I was putty in her hands, and even though I was totally willing to worship her feet anyways, I knew that she could probably get me to agree to anything.

"Good, now follow me." She said turning and leaving the kitchen.

She led me to the living room, to the couch where the previous night's activity transpired. She pushed the coffee table away and took a seat on the couch, then motioned for me to sit on the floor in front of her. I sat on the floor and she set her shoe-bound feet in my lap.

"Oh, by the way, I made sure I put on a pair of socks that were already dirty and smelly from my work out the other day... just so my feet would be extra ripe for you." She said in a seductive tone.

My cock hardened instantly at the mere thought. Yeah, I get it, I'm weird for getting so turned on for such a thing, but I can't help it and I certainly can't explain it either. I just love women's feet and sweaty feet even more so. I never found that odor to be displeasing in the least, I'm just a weird guy, I suppose.

I quickly began untying each of her shoes, as soon as I removed them the most pungent odor filled the air. Man, she was not lying about their ripeness, even with socks on, her feet gave off an incredibly potent odor. Pretty much the whole room began to smell like her sweaty feet, surely this was heaven. Vicky crinkled her nose upon smelling it, I on the other hand deeply inhaled with every breath. The smell was truly intoxicating. I took her socked feet in my hands, they felt hot and moist to the touch.

My hands shook with anticipation as I slowly began peeling off her socks. As her sweaty soles were slowly revealed an even more potent aroma filled the air. I set the discarded socks aside and immediately buried my face in her soles, rubbing my nose into her hot moist flesh and inhaling their sweaty aroma. I planted kisses all over her sexy feet, swapping between them. I then began dragging my tongue along her heels, down through her arches, and up to her toes. Vicky moaned as I began running my tongue between each one of her delicious sweaty toes. I then started sucking on her toes, and after a bit I began to detect a new aroma amidst that of her sweaty feet. This new smell was faint, but distinct and musky, and unmistakably feminine. There was no mistaking it, I was smelling her pussy. I was surprised at first, she was so turned on by my attention to her feet, that her pussy was wet enough to the point that its smell was almost overpowering her foot odor.

I set one of her feet down on my lap as I continued sucking and licking every bit of sweat off her other foot. That's when I felt the foot in my lap venture towards the ample bulge in my shorts, Vicky let out another moan as she began to rub her foot against my rock-hard bulge. I glanced up to see that she was groping one of her tits through her shirt, whilst her other hand rubbed the crotch of her shorts.

rak316
rak316
21 Followers
12