Best Friends Passion Pt. 01

Story Info
Things heat up between two best friends.
875 words
3.49
16.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met A on the internet over 3 years ago, we had quickly become best friends but due to a tight budget we had never met each other face to face before now, Eventually after 3 years I had the amazing opportunity to meet her in her hometown of Melbourne, at first glance I was taken by her stunning eyes, and I the dynamics quickly changed to a more intimate friendship.

We quickly decided to meet again to go on a week long vacation and meet up in Sydney, as there was an art and film festival on that we were both interested in. Money was still pretty tight so we had made the decision to share one hotel room with a queen sized bed so that we could be downtown, nearby the festival.

On the first day, we went to the art show and hung out like old friends. When we got back to the hotel we fell back exhausted on the bed, our hands bumped by accident, and we gently started to caress each others hands. I still remember how soft hers were. We then slowly faced each other and started to cuddle and hold each other tightly, "you know you're my best friend and it's so good to be here with you," I muttered nervously, my voice quivering slightly.

We then continued by gently stroking each other's arms and then backs for awhile and then our lips met as we began to kiss, just pecking gently at first, brief kisses and pulling away. I then put my hand around her head and started to stroke her hair, I tilted her chin up and we began to french kiss.

As we continued to kiss passionately, I slowly slid her shirt off over her shoulders, I was still incredibly nervous but I tried not to show it as passion began to overcome me. As things heated up I slid my shirt off too.

I then bent down and started to kiss her neck followed by caressing each hard nipple slowly with my tongue. At the same time we were starting to grind into each other so I slipped my hand down into her undies and started to stroke her labia, I could feel the wetness from my stimulation, I was turned on by the fact that I was able to arouse her and bring her pleasure.

As we progressed she slipped off her undies, followed by mine. We started to gasp softly as I guided her hand onto my penis and let her masturbate me as I put a finger inside her, and we continued to kiss whilst mutually masturbating one another and moaning with pleasure.

By this point things were heating up even more, I had become acquainted in a special way to my best friend! In this special moment I lowered my head and started to kiss A's cute belly, progressing down to her pubic hair patch, then finally her moist vagina as I savoured every drop of wetness as it hit my tongue as she slowly shivered and moaned whilst grabbing my head softly. She started to grind her intimate parts up and down as she let out sigh after sigh as I brought her to her first orgasm.

I proceeded to lie back as she lowered herself down and started to kiss the head of my penis, followed by letting it enter her mouth as she teased the head. I began stroking her hair and moaning gently.

She then sat up and I pulled her towards me by the waist and positioned her on top facing me.

She responsively moved her belly upwards as I started to tease her outer vagina with the tip of my penis for a few moments and then I grinded my hips upwards and slowly guided my penis into her as deep as I could.

As I started to penetrate her warm, moist amazing vagina a flood of warmth came over my body. I was inside my best friend, a person who I had spent endless late nights with on the computer just chatting and laughing about any given topic, the feeling was amazing. As I pumped myself up inside her I held position for a few seconds each time to savour the moment of being fully inside.

I feel her vaginal muscles clamp down tightly on me in these moments in mutual excitement.

We continued to lean forward and started to french kiss again followed by gently biting each others necks.

We then started to move our bodies towards each other, faster and faster in a moment of raw passion, I began to feel myself reaching climax. As A's moans became louder and louder I could no longer hold back and as I thrust myself up deeply inside her I began to orgasm, my warm semen filling her like a fountain.

My orgasm made her cum too, and the moment was so profound for both of us that we continued to slowly make love for another minute to savour the moments of ecstasy.

Exhausted from our escapades, we were too tired to get dressed so we lay there naked, she fell asleep in my arms with her head buried into my chest.