Best Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike suddenly flipped her on her back and shoved her legs apart. "I need to taste you, Katie. If you keep going like that I'm going to cum and I'm not ready to do that." He lowered his mouth to her pussy and it was Katie's turn to arch her back. Her long dark hair fell around her face and she shoved it back, then held his head to her steaming cunt. "Yes, Mike ... taste my pussy." She started to whimper and her excitement at feeling a new man's mouth in her most private place drove her to a quick and furious orgasm, her legs shaking in intensity.

Mike knew enough about a woman's body to know to back off a bit and he started to kiss is way up her body. She gripped him, still shaking. She whispered into his ear, "Fuck, I'm still coming." Mike laughed. "I'm not going to miss a minute of that." He kissed his way back down her body and latched his mouth back onto her clit and she screamed as she came again right on top of the last one, her lithe body undulating, both trying to get closer and get away at the same time. She orgasmed so hard that tears sprang to her eyes with the beauty of it. She couldn't believe she had spent 34 years of her life before making love to this man. She wondered if any of it had any meaning at all, because this was ... living.

Mike kissed his way back up her body and paused at her entrance, looking down at her blissed-out face. "Fuck, forgive me, Katie, I can't help it. I have to fuck you. Just say yes."

"Yes," she whispered, the word a prayer on her lips as he used his hand to part her pussy lips and guide his bare dick into her tunnel, then bringing himself to his forearms on either side of her head as they started to fuck each other, their bodies joined at the crotch, at their mouths, their legs tangling. This was fucking at its most elemental, but it was more. It was an extension of their friendship, their feelings for each other that neither of them had acknowledged even to themselves. Mike fucked his friend, Katie, and she fucked him back. He kissed her and she kissed him back. They were equally matched, equally passionate, equally aroused by the other.

Katie's tight pussy was a marvel. His own wife was so tall that Mike had never bottomed out into it. Tiny Katie's cervix stopped his dick several times. He discovered it was incredibly erotic to go as deep as he could and to rub his head against it. Katie wrapped her legs around his waist and held on for the ride. The yoga had served her well, her body was strong and flexible. He pushed her legs up and had her thighs up to her ears and she took everything he gave her and he couldn't get enough. He wanted her every way possible and his cock would not be stopped.

Eventually, they rolled over and it was Katie's turn to ride. Mike could see her body and face as she used those powerful legs to raise herself up and down his shaft, slowly, achingly slow at first, then faster and the faster she got, the more her pretty tits bounced.

Katie gasped as Mike brought his hands up and pinched her nipples hard, twisting them. Tears sprang to her eyes, but even as she started to protest the pain, she erupted in her third orgasm, her cunt spasming around his cock this time, soaking it with her juice.

Mike could take no more. The sight of his best friend's face contorted with pleasure and pain drove him over the edge and with a shout, he erupted into her pussy, his hands gripping her hips as he thrust up wildly into her body. His feet dug into the carpet, his toes curling and the pleasure was so insanely intense. He pulled her down to his chest, her hair a blanket over them both and he held her body close, both gasping as lay together, sated.

Mike could feel a familiar fatigue come over him. He hated the stereotype, but he always had to sleep after sex. He stood to his feet while he still could, then pulled Katie to her feet and up into his arms, her legs wrapping around him. He had been to their house enough that he knew the layout. He headed to the guest room and Katie opened the door. He deposited her next to the bed, then pulled back the covers and slid in with her, holding her close again. His eyes drifted shut and his last thought was that he was in big, big trouble.

12