Best Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung her head, her hair falling over her face. She didn't want him to see her like this. He tried again to lift her chin, but she resisted. He settled for tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, my love. I wasn't trying to."

"I know." She wiped her hand over her eyes.

"It's different."

"What is?"

"Having you in front of me, telling me these things versus you saying them over the phone." She stole a peek at him and then ducked her head again. "It feels more real."

"If I could go back a few minutes, and not say—" Her fingers on his lips silenced him.

"Would you just hold me?"

"Of course, my love. I'll do anything."

"Thank you."

She pushed herself up on the bed and lay down, curling her legs up. He walked around to the other side and climbed in behind her. He stretched out his arm and she pushed back, resting her head over it. His chest fit snugly to her back and his legs perfectly with hers. He leaned over her and snapped off the lamp, plunging the room into darkness.

"Better?" He whispered the words into her ear. She nodded and snuggled closer. After several minutes of silence, he closed his eyes.

###

He awakened to sunlight over his forehead and on his back. She slept on with her head resting on his chest. She looked so peaceful and relaxed with her arm going across his middle. He shifted and discovered her leg was draped over both of his. The faint scent of honeysuckle came to his nose, the remnants of her shampoo.

Becoming aware of the pressure on his bladder, he lifted her arm carefully so he could slip from under her. He didn't want her to wake just yet. Moments later, he managed to slip out of the bed and into the bathroom. His hands went into his pockets to keep them warm after washing. The shift in temperature might wake her.

He slipped back in. As he did, she moaned and shifted, reaching out for him. He took her hand and placed it on his chest. Her lips curved up and she put her head on his chest again. His arm went around her shoulders and upper back, holding her tight. She tilted her head up, keeping her cheek in contact with him, and opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Beautiful." He smoothed the hair from her face.

"Good morning." She turned her head and captured his hand, placing a kiss in his palm.

He rolled to face her, resting his head on his hand. His finger traced the curve of her neck to her collarbone and skimmed over it. The back of his knuckle grazed the curvature of the upper part of her breast. She said his name. He met her gaze.

"We ca-"

"Let me love you," he interrupted.

She lay back, giving him full access to her body, the naked need in his voice silencing her protests. If she were completely honest with herself, she was tired of denying her own needs and wants. His words made sense and trying to maintain-

Oh, Jesus. Heat from his mouth closing over her nipple through the dress competed with the inferno ignited by his action. Her mouth went dry as her heart raced. She wanted to scream at him to hurry, but couldn't catch her breath. His movements were sweet, exquisite torture as he slowly moved down her body, kissing and nibbling as he went. The gossamer cotton of the dress amplified everything he did.

He slowly worked his way down her belly, delighting in how her muscles trembled at his kiss. Her fingers twinned in his hair seeming to both want to keep him in place and to push him faster. He grinned inwardly and continued his slow, tender assault on her senses.

He reached the curve of her left hip and nibbled on it. She moaned. He kissed his way along the inner part, eliciting a gasp. Her fingers tightened in his hair. Now she was pushing him only. She wanted his kisses between her legs. He allowed her to guide him closer, but then went past her goal. She growled.

"Damn you."

He chuckled and placed a kiss beside her "lovely lady" as she called her pussy. She again tried to put him over her spot and he dodged once more.

"What're you doing?" She sounded frustrated.

He looked up. "What I do best." He winked. "I tease, titillate and please."

"Shit. I'm in trouble, aren't I?"

"That depends on your definition of trouble, my Angel."

"What're you gonna do now?"

"I was thinking of flipping your dress up and placing kisses on the front of your panties."

"Oh, boy."

He gave an evil sounding cackle and kissed her pussy through her dress again. She groaned and her fingers sank into his hair again. Ignoring them, he moved lower and rolled her dress to the bottom of her panties. He paused for a moment to savor this intimate view. Her bikini briefs were dark blue and edged in a lacy black. They were pulled snugly against her, highlighting her small Venus mons. A spot on the from was almost black due to her arousal. This close, the scent of her want was a heady perfume.

Unwilling to resist, he licked the dampness. She jumped and tightened her grip on his hair again, pulling him closer. She tasted sweet, with a faint musk. He lightly scraped his teeth over her pantied mound eliciting a moan.

He pushed her dress up to the waistband of her underwear and then further, kissing the exposed flesh of her belly and then ribs. She sat up and pulled the dress over her head, tossed it to the floor, and lay back, waiting to see what he'd do next.

He gently cupped and then caressed her breasts before meeting her eyes. "That wasn't fair." His tweaked her hard nipples.

"What wasn't?" Her words were gasped out.

He lightly tugged on her nipples for a couple moments before answering. "Removing your dress so soon. I wasn't ready for it to come off."

She moaned at the pleasurable shocks radiating from her nipples and then pushed him to his back. "Tough shit. I was."

She slanted her mouth over his. Her kiss was rough and demanding, not as finessed as when he lead. At his hum of pleasure, she knew he found no fault with her technique. His fingertips skimmed over her back, sending liquid heat racing through her. She sat up and straddled his hips. She reached behind her and took his hands. Lacing her fingers with his, she put them on the bed above his head.

"Playing at being dominant?"

"Maybe." She ground herself against his hardness. "Do you mind?"

"Not even a little bit."

She smiled. "Good. Shut up then."

His right eyebrow shot up, but he did as she commanded. She leaned down and captured his lower lip between her teeth and nipped.

"Mmm." His eyes sparkled.

"Shhh. Don't make a sound, or I shall punish you."

He stretched his arms out to the side, forcing her face close to his. Before she could react to regain her position, he raised his head enough to close the gap between them and softly claimed her lips. She didn't deepen the kiss even though her body all but demanded it. Instead, she raised her head.

"What are you doing?"

He grinned and shook his head.

"Right. I didn't give you permission, did I?"

His head went left, right and center.

"Fine. Answer my question."

"What did it feel like I was doing?"

"Kissing me, trying to take over."

"Angel, if I wanted to take over..." He brought his arms in, and rolled so she was beneath him once more. "I would do so."

"But..."

"You said that was off limits, my love." He winked.

"What?" Her brow furrowed as she tried to figure out his conversation jump. "Oh! It is off limits. That's not was I was meaning, though."

"I know."

He dipped his head to her neck and trailed feathery soft kisses down it. She moaned and ran her hands down his back, feeling the cotton in the way.

"Wait." His teeth pressed lightly against her neck, stilled. "Take off this shirt. It's in my way."

He sat up and removed it, tossing it carelessly to the floor. She rose up and pulled him to her, kissing him hungrily. A few seconds later, she ended the kiss.

"Let me be in control."

"Not yet." His words were gravelly.

It thrilled her, knowing she turned him on so much that his voice changed. "Why not?"

"I want to show you what it feels like to be loved."

"You do so daily."

"I mean physically."

"Oh." She traced the side of his neck with her index finger. "Why?"

"You deserve it. And," he grinned, "I want to be your first at something."

"You're such a guy."

He chuckled and then nibbled the side of her neck. She gasped and grabbed him. One hand gripped the hair at the back of his head, and the other slid up and down his back. He trailed feathery kisses down the side of her neck to her collarbone and paused to nibble lightly at it. Next, he trailed kisses to her breasts and occasionally switched them for quick licks to through her anticipation off and to further arouse her.

"Stop teasing me."

He ignored her plea and continued his inexorable trip down her body. He changed things up once more by placing very light bites over her left breast as he traveled up it to her areola. His tongue traced the outline of the sensitive area, slowly spiraling in before flicking over her hard nipple. She gasped when his glossa laved her nipple and he lightly blew cool air over it. Her gasp turned into a moan when his hot mouth closed over the cooled area. He suckled her nipple and rolled the other between his thumb and index finger.

She was lost in a haze of heat and pleasure. This was all brand new. His teeth scraped tenderly over her areola and then grazed her nipple. Conscious, rational thought was gone as she utterly surrendered to his touch. She felt breathless as she came closer and closer to the edge of climax. He nipped the underside of her breast, providing a flash of heat that nearly overwhelmed her. His damp tongue glided over the bitten area, soothing the slight sting. Her awareness tunneled down to his skin against hers. Just a bit more and she'd come. Inwardly, she begged him to hurry. Her eyes were squeezed shut. She was almost there.

And he stopped touching her.

Her eyes flew open in shock as she stared up at him. "Damn you!"

He laughed. "It'll be better this way. Trust me."

She just glared, breathing hard. He'd done this to her two years ago as well. Reason told her he was right, but reason didn't work too well after being denied an orgasm. Then again, the feathery kisses he trailed over her belly felt even more electric and exquisite than earlier.

He listened to how her breathing changed as she once again became lost in the sensations he was eliciting. He loved how her back arched when he flicked his tongue just above her navel. The gasp the slipped out when he nipped her skin just beneath brought him a surge of satisfaction. It was one thing to hear that he made her happy when they talked on the phone.

It was completely different when she had an orgasm during phone sex. Doing it in person, actually feeling and tasting her? That was the greatest feeling in the world.

When he reached the elastic waistband of her panties, he lifted his head and moved to the left. At her hip, he leaned closer and brought his teeth together until they touched her skin right at the curve of the hipbone. Maintaining the pressure of grazing her flesh, he drew his head away, lightly scraping his teeth over her tender area. This elicited a delighted squeal.

"Do that again."

He obeyed her breathy request and was rewarded with another sound of pleasure as her hips came up.

"Again."

He ignored her this time, and traced his lips over her, following the line of her underwear. Her growl of frustration faded into a drawn out moan of pleasure. When his lips went over the inner curve of her right hip, she stiffened, lost in the sensations, very close to going over the edge. And then he stopped. Her eyes snapped open to see him watching her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Based on the sound of exasperation in your voice, driving you crazy."

"You don't have to sound so happy about it."

"When you regain consciousness after your orgasm, you'll understand, and thank me."

Her eyebrows shot up. "Lose consciousness? That sounds scary."

"It won't be."

"Maybe we should stop."

"Do you trust me?"

"I do, but—"

"Please don't lose it now."

She sighed and closed her eyes. "I haven't."

He moved up beside her and cupped her cheek. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Baby Girl?"

"Yes?"

"Please be honest with me."

She turned her head and looked at him. "I don't want to upset you."

"Then talk to me. We can't solve the problem if I don't know what it is."

A deep breath. "I'm not comfortable."

"How can I help you become comfortable?"

"Take your time with me?"

He opened his mouth, and then closed it. Scratching his chin, he started to speak before cutting himself off again. His eyes closed. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not ready for the advanced stuff yet."

She leaned on his chest and he opened his eyes. "Fair enough, Angel." His hands came up and cupped her cheeks, brushing her hair behind her ears at the same time. "Anything for you." She kissed him softly. When she moved back, he continued, "As always."

She smiled. Her finger traced the outline of his nipple. His right hand came down and traced the outline of hers. Right after she pinched his nipple lightly, he did the same to hers.

Her back arched involuntarily, filling his hand with more of her breast. Responding to the cue, he gave a light squeeze to it. Her breath left her lungs in a silent rush. While holding her breast, he used his index finger to flick gently at her nipple. She moaned and closed her eyes.

He rolled her onto her back. His hand slipped down her body as his lips claimed hers. As his tongue explored her mouth once more, his hand traced the outline of her sex through her damp panties. Her hips thrust up against his hand. He hooked his finger into the leg hole and pulled them to the side, giving him access to her lovely lady.

He found the area hot and almost steamy. Once more, his finger traced the outline of her sex. It went along the outer edge of her labia, up over her mons and down the outer edge of her other labia. His finger lightly slipped between them, picking up her wetness. His finger went up to, but didn't quite touch her clit, before sliding back down. His fingertip barely entered her before he went along the outside of her sex in the opposite direction.

She broke their kiss. "Oh shit. Stop teasing me, please."

"Never."

He slipped his finger inside her to the first knuckle and withdrew it. He then traced a circle around her clit. After his fingertip grazed the top of her clit, she grabbed his hand, holding it in place as her body stiffened. She shuddered for a few seconds and then gasped his name.

"Yes, my Angel?"

"Your dick." She panted it out.

"What about it?"

"Want it."

He grinned. "Where?"

"In me."

"Put it all together." His finger brushed her clit again.

She squeaked. "Can't think."

"Can't have it yet, then."

She growled, reached down and grasped him. She slide her hand along it and then pulled him to her. At the touched of her hot wetness on the tip of his dick, he gasped. After almost three years of dreaming about it, he was finally going to be inside her. The head of his dick parted her labia and went inside her pussy. And then he remembered.

"Wait," he gasped.

"No."

"Condom."

"Fuck it."

He pulled it out of his pocket. Holding it up, he panted, "Got it here."

She snatched it away with another growl, ripped it open with her teeth and pushed him onto his back. After rolling it into place, she maintained her grip on his dick and lowered herself onto it. Shit. It was like his dick had been made especially for her. He filled her utterly. His hands wrapped around her hips, and he just held her in place.

Eyelids heavy, she stared at him, wondering what he was up to, but unable to articulate the question. And then she felt him twitch, deep inside her. She gasped and flinched. That felt good. He did it again. "Mmm."

He grinned and slowly pulled her forwards so that her clit slid over his pelvis. Her hands clamped on his wrists as she shuddered through an orgasm. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Her breath stopped for a moment as her body quaked and shook. A drawn out moan sounded as she resumed breathing.

Her beautiful eyes opened as she continued to pant. A shaky smile spread across her face as she giggled. "Wow. That was..."

"Wow?" He beamed as she nodded her head in agreement.

"I've..."

"Never felt that before?"

She shook her head. "Never."

"Stretch out your legs."

First moving to her right, she straightened that leg, and then did the same with the other one. Biting his tongue so he didn't come yet, he sat up, wrapping his arms around her. She did the same and added her legs to around his waist. As he brushed his lips across hers, he began sliding in and out of her hot wetness.

She parted her lips for his kiss, but instead, he moved to the corner of her mouth and then trailed kisses along her neck. At the same time, his right hand came up and cupped her breast. He gave it a little squeeze as his thumb and index finger trapped her nipple. When he nipped the side of her neck, she clamped down on him.

"Oooohhh, fuuuuuccccckkk," she cried.

Her pussy gripping his dick like a hot wet vise as her body shook in orgasm caused his own tenuous self-control to snap. He came hard, crying out her name.

Feeling his dick twitch and jerk as he had his orgasm sent her back over the edge. She dug her nails into his back, unconsciously marking him. She said his name over and over. Her panting made her whispers sound almost like sobs.

The lovers collapsed on the bed in a tangle of limbs. He caught his breath first and kissed his way from her breasts to her neck.

"No. Not now. I'm too tired," she said.

"Shhh. This is to soothe and relax, not to titillate or arouse." His lips travelled along the underside of her jaw, his right hand caressed her belly and legs. As he promised, his caresses were relaxing. "This is the After Glow, remember?"

"Mmm." She stretched, giving him greater access. "I do now." After a few minutes of his light touch, her eyes felt heavy. "I want to fall asleep, but I need to shower, first."

"Does that mean you're not ready for round two?"

"No."

The way she barked it elicited a belly laugh from him. She stuck her tongue out and him and rose from the bed. Her quivering legs buckled and she flopped down on the bed again.

"Need a hand?"

"I've got this."

She rose a bit more cautiously this time, and leaned against the footboard for a couple of moments. Finally, she made it into the bathroom and shut the door. Seconds later, he heard the water start.