Best Friends Pt. 02: The Accomplice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,107 Followers

Once in the kitchen, which only had the one doorway the boys could come through, Lisa and Becky relaxed a little more. Becky straightened her back and stretched happily. She seemed to be enjoying herself, Lisa noted - and in fairness, Lisa was too. Aside from the general pleasure of seeing Becky without clothes on, she had to acknowledge there was a particular thrill in engaging in such risky behavior; while at the same time a certain sense of safety arising from the fact that she, at least, still had her own clothes on.

The two stood in the kitchen a short moment or two, pondering what they wanted to eat. There was silence between them, which was fortunate because at that moment, coming from just the other side of the doorway, they heard Carl call to his younger brother; "do you want anything?"

Carl was coming into the kitchen! Had he not called out, he probably would have just walked in and seen them both there, Becky in all her glory. But as it was, they had some warning.

Quicker than she had ever moved before, Lisa grabbed her stunned friend by the wrist and pulled her across the kitchen. She flung open the door of the big, full length refrigerator and shoved Becky behind it. She stepped after her, standing as if getting something out of the refrigerator, motioning Becky to crouch down and conceal herself.

The open refrigerator door would hide Becky from view when, seconds later, Carl walked into the room. It would seem as if Lisa was there by herself, and unless he walked over to the other side of the kitchen - or heaven forbid, wanted something from the fridge, she should manage to be undetected.

"Hey," Lisa said as nonchalantly as she could as Carl walked in.

"Oh, hey sis," he answered, then stopped. "Everything okay?"

Lisa nodded - enthusiastically. "Oh, sure, everything's fine, why do you ask?" She risked a glance down at Becky, who was crouched beside her feet, trying to make herself as small and unnoticeable as possible - not easy when you're a tall, completely naked girl with a mass of brunette curls.

"You look... freaked out," Carl replied.

"Oh, uh... well, you know, just a bit stressed at the moment, with all the studying and so on."

"Oh man," Carl moaned. "I am really not looking forward to that."

Lisa laughed. "GCSEs aren't so bad. You'll be ok." Then she froze - Carl was walking over! Any closer and he'd have a line of sight to behind the fridge door, and see Becky huddled there.

Fortunately, Carl stopped. "Hey, can you grab me a Diet Coke while you're there?" he asked. Lisa reached down - and then almost burst out laughing as, a bashful grin on her face, Becky took a can off the shelf and handed it to Lisa. She covered her giggles, though, tossing the can through the air. Carl caught it easily. "Cheers," he said, turning and leaving the kitchen to go back to his brother and their game.

As soon as he'd gone, Becky scrambled to her feet and Lisa pushed the fridge closed. Barely daring to breathe, the two girls ran back upstairs to Lisa's bedroom - where they both collapsed onto the bed in fits of laughter.

-

After that, Lisa found that Becky's eagerness to put herself in situations where she would be seen naked, or might at least run the risk of being seen, only increased. And as it did, so too did Lisa's own inner confusion.

Becky's spirit of adventure was intoxicating, and contagious. The obvious thrill she felt at exposing herself, and the adrenaline rush of being naked in places she shouldn't, brought out a new life in her, a positivity and an enthusiasm which Lisa found attractive and engaging. It was as Becky had said - this person was her true self, and the relief she clearly felt in being able to bring this was noticeable.

Plus, it was just exciting. The thrill was in the shattered taboo, in the breaking of rules, rules which said that young women should keep their bodies covered and that to be naked and unashamed in a way in which others were able to see you was a social no-no. If Becky walked out into the street naked without a care in the world as to who might see, that was bold and exhilarating - not to mention more than a little sexy.

Being the only person to share in the true knowledge of Becky's naked side carried its own excitement, too - that of the shared secret, of being the only person to know that Becky had this part of herself, and to be privileged to share it with her.

All this was good, and addictive. Lisa found that she was spending more and more time daydreaming of ways to get Becky exposed in some way or other. She embraced the role, of Becky's accomplice and co-conspirator willingly, and with gusto.

And yet, that aside, she was troubled. There was something else to this, something that she didn't want to address and yet could not ignore. In helping Becky live out some of her fantasies, was she in fact living out some of her own?

Lisa often thought back to that night when she had imagined herself and Becky making love. She'd had other thoughts and dreams like that, and similar, since then. Visions in her head of Becky and herself intimately entwined, giving in to lust and pleasure. She'd made her peace with the fact that Becky was beautiful, and desirable, and that she was in some way attracted to her. That by itself she could stand to live with.

But there was an ache in her heart, a longing, that only grew the more she and Becky shared this strange bond of theirs, shared the intimacy of this secret exhibitionism. It was a wanting, powerful, and inescapable. If she did not have a care, Lisa felt, it could disrupt or even destroy the friendship they had.

(To be continued.)

Requiax
Requiax
1,107 Followers
12