Best Friends Pt. 03: Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,107 Followers

The two girls walked out of the village and began a journey through the fields. The railway was about a mile away, through farmland which was technically private property but which the girls, and many other locals, often used as short cuts when walking. Lisa had wondered if Becky was going to strip nude when they were out in the countryside - she had done so on previous occasions, and Lisa was carrying a rucksack to hold Becky's clothes if it was needed, as well as drinks and snacks. But on this occasion Becky seemed happy to walk along clothed, at least for the moment.

Lisa and Becky reached the railway and began to walk along it. A sturdy fence separated their route from the track itself, but they followed the line along until they came to an area where a high bank sloped up away from the track. The bank was grassy and spotted with other vegetation but seemed relatively clear, and would both shield them from anyone else approaching the track while also ensuring that Becky would be at the right level to be seen clearly by anyone looking out of the window of a train.

"This is the spot," Becky confirmed. "This is perfect." So saying, she pulled off her t-shirt, dropped her shorts and then slipped quickly out of her bra and knickers to stand naked. Lisa sat down and after a blissful stretch, Becky joined her, the two sharing their drinks and snacks. Lisa smiled - she was rather reminded of that famous French Impressionist painting, where the two well-dressed Parisian gentlemen are joined for a picnic in the park by a nude woman. She wondered if that painting was a particular favourite of Becky's, and how she might have felt when they saw it during art lessons at school.

"I wonder how long we'll have to wait until a train comes by?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not-" Becky began, and then stopped, as almost on queue the rumble of the train came across the air. Becky stood, beaming a wide smile, and a few seconds later a train rushed past, at speed, only a few meters from where they were sat; with Becky in direct view of the windows.

Lisa had to laugh. It seemed such an absurd thing to be happening - for them to have come out here, to this spot, just so that Becky could expose herself to surprised rail passengers. Yet her friend seemed thrilled and exhilarated to be doing it, and within Lisa too a deep sense of excitement stirred.

Yet she was not prepared for what happened a few moments later.

Becky was seated back on the ground with Lisa when the sound began of another train approaching. This time though Becky did not stand up. Rather, as Lisa looked on, she leaned back, parted her legs and gave the passengers on this train a far more intimate view of herself than any she had granted anyone before.

Lisa looked away. She felt suddenly uncomfortable with Becky's blatant exhibitionism. Wanting to be seen naked was one thing - it was weird, in itself, but Lisa felt in some ways she understood it. But this more sexual side of Becky's desire to be seen was not something she felt able to participate in or endorse; not least because her own feelings of lust for Becky were something she barely had under control as it was.

There was worse to come though. When Lisa turned back to look at Becky, her friend was wide eyed, her face flushed, and breathless. Not only that, but while her legs were now less akimbo, she now had her hand in between them, and was openly, undisguisedly masturbating herself.

Becky seemed almost to be in a trance, and for a moment Lisa just stared, open-mouthed. Then, red-faced herself, she stood up, picked up her bag and wordlessly walked away.

Masturbation was no secret between Becky and Lisa. They both acknowledged it as something that they did, something that it was natural and normal for girls to do as much as boys. It wasn't dirty or sinful, it was simply sex with only one person present, and done right was both pleasurable and in many ways empowering to their sexual identity. But neither girl had ever masturbated in each other's company, and nor, Lisa felt, had she ever given Becky any indication that she'd be okay with her playing with herself in front of her. Neither for that matter had Becky ever suggested that this was something that she wanted to do!

Lisa felt - not disgusted, because after all, Becky had been doing something that she knew was natural and normal in private. But the fact she had been doing it quite openly in front of Lisa, without ever asking if Lisa minded? It felt like a liberty too far. And yet, deep down, Lisa knew in a way this had been something like what she wanted - a sexual experience with Becky. So why had she reacted the way she had? In truth, Lisa didn't know, except that unlike what she had imagined, Becky hadn't been making love to her. In fact, she had been behaving almost as if Lisa hadn't even been there. And it had just felt wrong, somehow.

Still, she was starting to regret storming off the way she had, and so after a few minutes walking she turned around and began to head back to where she had left Becky. She hadn't gone far though when she spied a figure coming towards her. It was Becky - now dressed again, she was hurrying towards Lisa, calling her name.

Lisa stood, waiting for Becky to get to her. They were on a footpath that ran alongside a field, and she sat on a low wall until her friend approached.

"I'm so sorry!" Becky declared as soon as she was in earshot. "Lisa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"What?" Lisa replied, confused; "so you accidentally started playing with yourself?"

"Yeah. No. Kinda... look, what I mean is, I kinda lost control of myself back there. It, er, it wasn't something I wanted to do exactly. I just felt as though I couldn't stop myself. And, well, you've been so cool and this whole thing was even your idea so I just kinda figured, well, it would be okay. I know I shouldn't have and I know it was never gonna be okay, but I wasn't thinking straight."

Lisa was quiet a moment. "It's okay," she said. "I know I've been encouraging you with this... people seeing you naked thing. I wanted to. It's been fun and I could see you were really enjoying it and I'd be lying if I said it hadn't been exciting for me too, in a way, the risk and so on. But, well, I suppose I'd just got it into my head that it was just about the adrenaline and the whole doing-something-you-shouldn't-be part of it..."

Becky looked a little ashamed. "Well," she said, "there is that part but... well, I suppose I haven't been completely honest with you. You see, it's not just that. I mean, don't get me wrong, yes there is absolutely that thrill, just like you describe. But, well, at the end of the day I'm an exhibitionist. It also really turns me on. In a sexual way, I mean.

"Not all the time!" she protested hurriedly, shaking her head. "A lot of the time I just like the feeling of having no clothes on. But sometimes, like today, when we're doing something I've had fantasies about for the longest time, well, I just feel so aroused and I can't help myself, and it makes me a little crazy."

"Yeah, I got that."

"There's something wrong with me, isn't there?" Becky said. Her big eyes filled with tears.

Lisa paused a moment, then pulled her friend into a hug. The two girls stood a while, just holding each other, on the path.

"No," Lisa said eventually, "there's not anything wrong with you. I mean, you're a little kinkier than I thought you were but in hindsight, it was kinda silly of me to not think there might be some aspect to what we've been doing that's been giving you wet knickers."

In spite of herself, Becky laughed. "I'm sorry," she apologized again. "I will have a grip on it from now on, though, I promise you. No more crossing that line. If we're gonna do stuff like this, I know I need to think of your feelings as well. I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with."

"You don't," Lisa reassured her friend. That wasn't entirely true - but it seemed important now to comfort Becky, rather than making her feel bad. "Becky, I like this side of you, the exhibitionist side, the naked side. Really, I do. But the whole thing back there... it just felt like you were treating me like I wasn't there."

"I know," Becky said, chastened. "I won't let that happen again."

-

They'd called it a day, after that.

Lisa went home feeling confused, and conflicted. On the one hand, it felt as though that particular thing had been resolved. They'd made up and were friends again, and they'd both decided to put that moment behind them. Becky wanted to write it off as a momentary loss of control, and Lisa was happy to do so for her friend's sake. Whether it happened again or not would depend on Lisa, but at the moment she'd given Becky no sign that it could.

On the other hand, she felt not pleased, but guilty. She'd allowed Becky to think that she had shocked and upset her by revealing the more sexual aspect of her exhibitionist tendencies, and Becky had left feeling that she'd crossed a line with Lisa that she shouldn't have done. But in reality, that line was one Lisa had been more than willing to cross herself, at least in the fantasies she had entertained.

She wished she hadn't let her friend feel as though she'd done something wrong, wished she'd been able to say "it - you - turn me on as well". But try as she might she just couldn't bring herself to articulate those feelings, for fear that they would be rejected. Even now, she had no evidence that Becky would reciprocate her attraction, no matter how sexy and exciting she was finding being naked in public.

It was all so complicated. And now they had a holiday together planned as well.

(To be continued.)

Requiax
Requiax
1,107 Followers
12