Best Friends Pt. 06: Cinema Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody hell mate," he continued, "knock off the 'think of the children' thing. When I was a wee lad, if I'd seen a naked lady walking around at the local pictures I'd have thought it was Christmas.

"But," he concluded, "I do appreciate you telling me this is happening. That was definitely the right call."

He was, Lisa noticed, blatantly eyeing Becky's form appreciatively -- but he didn't seem sleazy or threatening. Rather, it was just as if he couldn't believe his luck, and was determined to make the most of a pretty naked girl showing up in his workplace.

An element of some professionalism entered his manner. "Now, can someone -- other than Gavin -- please explain to me what this is all about?"

Given Becky's prior performance, Lisa decided it was better if she said something before her friend did.

"We were just in there," Lisa said, indicating the door to the screen. "Becky... well, she decided to take off her clothes to watch the film. She's, um, just more comfortable that way, I think."

Cam nodded, still not taking his eyes off Becky's body. "Free spirit, is she? Something like that?"

Lisa gave a relieved nod. "Yes, something like that. And it was dark and we were on the back row so it's not like anyone could see... she doesn't mean any harm."

"So, what, she just got naked? That's it? You two weren't...?"

"No!" Becky replied hotly.

Cam held up his hands. "Alright," he soothed. "So she watched the movie in the buff, alright. But why is she still naked?"

Lisa blushed. "I've... got her clothes. They're in the loo."

"Why do you have her clothes?"

Lisa blushed more. Even Becky started to look a little red.

"It was sort of... a dare," Becky admitted.

Cam grinned wider. "Oh, right. So you went off with her clothes and then she had to come and get them? Was that how it went?"

"Basically, yeah."

Cam laughed, talking now to Becky. "Only Einstein here caught you in the act and you never made it to your clothes?"

Becky nodded.

"Well," Cam said, "fair enough. I've heard worse stories.

"But," he continued, "although he may have spectacularly failed to appreciate your charms, my colleague here does have a point. We really can't have anyone just walking around here naked, even beautiful women. We'd have to be a much more specialized establishment if we wanted to have that..."

"Okay," Lisa said. "She'll put her clothes back on." Amazingly, Becky didn't actually look disappointed at this suggestion -- it seemed she'd probably had enough nakedness for one day, Lisa thought.

But Cam stopped them. "Hang on a minute," he said. "I really am supposed to report incidents of misbehaviour, persistent bad behavior by customers can lead to a ban. Although," he reached into his pocket, "I might be quite happy to forget any of this ever happened if I can get something in return." From his pocket he produced his mobile phone.

"Nothing dodgy, don't worry," he explained. "Just a few pictures, if you're willing?"

Lisa held her breath. She was more than okay with Becky running round naked and being an exhibitionist -- she very much loved it in fact, and although it didn't do her nerves much good she was happy to encourage it.

But for someone to have photographs of Becky naked in a public place? That didn't sound like a safe idea to her. That seemed like the sort of thing that could be used to blackmail her friend later, or even just leaked onto the internet in a massively embarrassing way.

Becky, though, seemed not to have the same misgivings. She was, she said, happy for Cam to take some pictures of her, as long as she was allowed to decide how many and what pose she took. Lisa guessed she was perhaps thinking that if this was left up to Cam he would suggest something very explicit and that while being photographed naked was one thing, she didn't want today to be the first step in a pornography career.

In the end, Cam was more than agreeable and was satisfied with a few pictures of Becky, front and back, pulling some largely innocent if coquettish poses -- and one taken by Gavin of Cam himself stood with his big arm around Becky's bare shoulder, proving he himself had been witness to the young woman's public nudity.

That done, and perhaps starting to get a little concerned that someone else may come along, see Becky and spoil his fun by insisting something else be done, Cam and Gavin finally allowed Becky to go into the ladies' toilet, from which she emerged a few moments later fully-dressed. Cam seemed a little disappointed but he obviously thought Becky was still nice to look at even with her clothes on, something Lisa had to concur on. She hoped the bearded guy wouldn't try to hit on Becky but as it was (perhaps he already had a girlfriend?) he was a perfect gentleman and he and his subordinate walked the two girls outside. With thanks for making his day, Cam bid them goodbye, although as she and Becky walked away, Lisa heard Gavin say to him, "you will send me those pics, right?"

"Sure I will, mate," Cam replied, in a tone that suggested he was absolutely not going to do that.

(To be continued.)