Best Friends' Weekend Away: Day 01

Story Info
Elle discovers Alison's love for exhibition.
3.9k words
4.62
74.4k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

INTRODUCTION / THE TRIP OUT

My best friend Alison and I had both been working incredibly hard, and it had been difficult for us to have any 'quality time' together. Such are the rigors of life in our hard driving corporate careers; she was in advertising and I was doing financial analysis for a big west coast bank. We found ourselves penciling each other into our oversubscribed calendars. The last time we'd done anything away from town together was about 3 years ago. Unbelievable. So here we were on a Friday. We'd left town early and were sitting in my car, driving to the desert to her parents' desert vacation home. We'd both been there many times since childhood, and we agreed that we couldn't wait to just do nothing for a whole weekend in a nice, warm, remote place. I was jealous of her because she could always get away to this place. Even in the winter, when it was really cold, she'd go to get away from things. She really loved it out there, and I certainly understood!

As the two-hour drive progressed, we got updated about everything: work, hobbies and our relatively non-existent love lives. I was always I guess luckier in love. I'd had a boyfriend until a couple of months prior but Ali hadn't been with anyone for a while. Not because she's not beautiful. Guys were always after her, but she never seemed interested in engaging. And probably for good reason; most of those guys were schmucks. There was a pregnant pause in our conversation and then Alison kind of got serious and quiet. Then she asked:

"Elle, do you remember when I told you that, when I go to the desert house alone for the weekend, I like to just hang out in the nude for the whole weekend?"

"Yeah, definitely," I said.

"Would you care if I were nude this weekend," she asked, and then breaking into a little chuckle, "except of course when or if we go out?"

I laughed too and then said, "Of course not. I never forgot you telling me about how you like to do that. I think it's great and you know I've seen you nude before. So it's ok by me. Besides, it's your house."

We both giggled and she said, "I really appreciate it. I know it's kind of a funny request."

To that I responded, "Not for best friends" and smiled at her.

When we arrived at the house, its was not too hot, somewhere in the mid to upper 80s. Perfect for sitting by the pool and soaking in some rays. I couldn't wait. We clamored out of the car, grabbed our over-packed bags and keyed into the place. The house is set on a large plot of land and there's no one around for miles. I could understand why Ali never had any concerns about being nude all the time. It's very private. It is in concept a ranch house, but completely modern. All the amenities, lots of big windows looking out on the desert foliage, great skylights, cushy chairs and sofas.

The house wraps around the pool deck in a "u" shape so you can see into the pool area from virtually anywhere in the house. The living room, just within the entrance, is sunken and adjacent to it is an open kitchen and dining area, essentially part of the same main room. There is a separate bunk loft house on one side of the pool area. I remember staying in there when we were young. Alison and I would stay up all night telling stories and joking around. We'd also play touching games naked, which I learned later was pretty typical for young girls.

We went around the house and opened all the windows and sliding doors to let the breeze come through the house. It was a beautiful, warm day. We reconvened in the living and both said in unison, "Sit by the pool?" We belly laughed and said "Yeah!" once again in unison. Our friendship was like that; we'd be thinking and saying the same things all the time.

"I'm going to go change into my suit," I said.

Ali said with a grin, "Well, you know what I'm going to be wearing."

I flashed a smile at her over my shoulder and walked in to my room, and she departed to hers. I picked out my sexiest but also my most comfortable suit--a black two piece that was fairly high cut for the times. I know it wasn't hip, but i loved how it looked and felt. So what the hell! Fashion be damned!

POOLSIDE

I grabbed a towel and went out to the courtyard, sun lotion in hand. Ali still hadn't come out. I sat on the edge of the chaise lounge and started applying lotion to myself. It was a hot day, but it felt so relaxing to be in the sun and have just nothing to do. I looked up and saw Ali. She was completely nude, except she was wearing a beautiful waist chain with dolphins on it. Her dark pubic hair was nicely groomed into a vertical strip. I'd always thought she had a great body, but I could tell she'd been working out...she looked great and had a great all-over tan.

"Are you sure you don't mind this?" she asked.

I came back quickly, "Of course not. You look great. I like that belly chain. It's a nice touch."

"Well I never told you this part, but a part of having these nude weekends I have is sort of 'dressing up' for different times of day." She looked a little sheepish and embarrassed as she told me this.

"That's sounds nice. So does that mean if we eat in tonight, you'll 'wear' something to dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah. Something."

"Like what?" I asked

"I don't know yet. I brought some things to wear. We'll see," she said, seeming a little shy now that she'd brought this all up.

"Ok. I'll look forward to that," I said, smiling at her.

While Alison put suntan lotion all over herself, we talked and caught up some more. She told me about some more work bullshit she'd been going through. Ugh, I thought. What a nightmare. We lazily sat by the pool, occasionally taking a dip together and then coming back out to let the water bake away. Ali got up to get us drinks a couple of times. As she walked away, completely nude, I thought to myself, "How can it be that she doesn't have a boyfriend?" Two hours later, we were pretty fried, and it was getting later in the afternoon. I got up and told Ali I was going inside. She decided to stay out and catch a few more rays.

POST BAKE

I put on some shorts and a tank top and Ali came in, towel in hand. Her tan had progressed significantly.

"Mmmm that was nice," she said while stretching and yawning a bit.

We both flopped on the couch and just laid there, watching mindless TV. Ali had her legs up so I had a really clear side view of her thighs. I could see her pussy. I could have sworn it was glistening a little bit. Her nipples were somewhat hard. It was a little strange sitting with this beautiful nude woman. I'm sure in some way she wanted me to be more naked rather than less, but I just didn't feel like it. I liked, though, that she felt so comfortable being nude around me--that it was such a natural state for her. I kind of found it exciting in a way, in a voyeuristic way.

In a moment of silence, Ali caught me a little off guard and said, "Elle, I am really, really horny, so I think I'm going to go to my room and masturbate."

I was startled, but I was intrigued. "Really!?" I exclaimed. "I guess hanging out in the nude makes you that way, huh?!"

"Yeah. Pretty much. I guess I never really said it because I was too embarassed, but obviously when I spend the weekend here alone nude, I masturbate a lot. I like to take a really long time and stay aroused like all day." She paused. "I'm sorry if this is making you uncomfortable." She was sitting there now with her legs crossed and one arm across her breasts and holding her shoulder, seeming a little shy all of a sudden.

"Ali, no way am I uncomfortable. You know I love you and whatever it is that makes you you! I'm glad you are being so honest and candid with me. Nobody is ever so candid, even with their friends! So I really like it and it's no problem." I was on a soapbox almost.

She looked a little more comfortable herself now, and my curiosity was piqued.

I wanted to know: "So when you have these marathon masturbation sessions, what do you do?"

She was clearly surprised I was asking her this. I could see her warming up and she sort of bit her lip and then spoke.

"Well--shit I am SO embarrassed telling you this--well, I stay nude all day and evening and I'll dress up, like I told you, for different times of the day."

"And?"

"I might masturbate with a dildo. Of course I brought a couple with me this weekend. Sometimes I'll rent a porn movie from that place over in the plaza where the market is. Sometimes I'll buy a magazine and masturbate to that. I'll just roam around the house and outside and caress myself."

It was exciting hearing her story. I was getting a little wet myself.

"So what kind of magazines do you buy?" I asked

"Stuff like Playboy or Penthouse or even the harder stuff like Cheri or Hustler," she responded sheepishly.

"So, wait, are you a lesbian?" I asked, wondering if her choice of magazines was a sign.

"No!" she blurted. "No way. I really like guys. I fantasize about guys and scenarios with them, but also sometimes about women. I think women are really beautiful, but I really don't want to have a relationship with a woman. I thought maybe I was gay because I'm so resistant to the advances of guys, but I know I really want a guy and guys DO make me horny, believe me. But women are nice to look at and I sort of relate to them showing themselves in those magazines or in movies. I guess just like I am now, to you."

"Ah." I said.

"You think I'm weird." She said, a little plaintively.

"Not at all. I was just curious. I want to understand you, not judge you." I said. And I really meant it. "I think what you are describing is beautiful, just like you are. And you're really courageous telling me this stuff. Later, I'll tell you how I masturbate so we're even. No secrets."

"I'd like that," she said. She was perhaps unaware that she had begun caressing one of her legs.

It was getting closer to dinnertime and in the middle of chatting, I said to her "Are you hungry?"

She said, "Yeah, definitely."

I said, "Why don't I go to the store to get some stuff to make something?"

She said, "You don't have to do that. We can go out if you want to." The nearest development with restaurants was about 15 minutes away, along with the nearest market.

"But you need to masturbate. I don't want you to be frustrated," I responded.

"I can do it later. It's ok," Ali said.

I believed her, but I knew in my heart of hearts that Ali would probably rather stay here. It was her concept of a nice weekend, and I wasn't so picky or so set on going out. I was perfectly happy being a homebody all weekend, as I knew she wanted.

"No, really, I don't need to go out." I said. "Let's just stay here. I'll go and get groceries and make us a nice dinner. Ali, I want you to have a good, comfortable weekend. I don't need anything particular other than just hanging with you. And listen: if you want to masturbate, then do it. You can do it in front of me. I don't mind. If you don't mind, I don't mind. There's nothing about it that bothers me and you should feel totally free in front of me. I would be worried actually if we had to have secrets. In fact I'm a little mad you didn't share all this with me earlier!"

I made that last point with a smile on my face. I was just razzing her. Ali had a sheepish smile on her face and said:

"Yeah, well, I thought it was too weird, even for best friends. I'm sorry."

"Definitely not for us. You do remember all that stuff we used to do when we were in 6th grade, right? I remember it. I've already known you as a sexual being, so I don't know why we stop at this." I was referring to how we used to play doctor and touch one another's pussies while we told stories about the guys we liked.

"Thanks. You're a great friend. I love you, Elle." She came over to me and hugged me. Here I sat, giving my nude best friend a big hug. Her skin felt nice and soft, and her naked breasts pushed into me.

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked brightly.

"Hmm. How about pasta... that amazing one with smoked mozzarella you make," she responded.

"That's perfect. And some salad. I'll get the stuff." I was already up and heading to my room to get my keys and purse.

I came back in the living room and she was sitting with her legs now apart, caressing her stomach.

"So stay here and I'll be back soon. You want anything else?"

"Nope, I'm good. I'm going to start masturbating. Are you sure it's ok?" She was insecure again.

"Yes. Absolutely. I'll be back soon, sweetie. Have fun."

DINNER PREP

My trip to the store was fruitful, no pun intended. I got all the groceries, plus I was inspired thinking about Ali at home masturbating. I got her a few surprises. My arms were pretty full when I got to the door. She opened it for me, which was a big help. I got to the kitchen and laid the bags out on the counter and turned around to look at Ali. She had followed me to the kitchen, and I realized she was wearing something totally new. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was wearing a tight black short sleeve shirt, waist length and a small black belt. And nothing else, except for some medium high heels.

"This is my outfit for dinner," she announced perkily, with her hands on her hips. She was beautiful in it. Very sexy.

"Wow, you really are dressed for dinner! You look gorgeous. I was half expected you to be spread out on the couch with a dildo inside of you when I got here. Have you been masturbating?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I heard you drive up so I got up to help. I just realized maybe it was premature to change my outfit if I am to help you cook and cut things and all that," she said.

"No problem. I am cooking tonight. I want you to relax, and I enjoy cooking! AND, I got you some presents!"

"No! Really? Like what?" Ali was excited and beaming.

"Well..." I started one-by-one pulling things out of the various bags I'd carried in. "First, here's a great bottle of wine we can share. And then I was in the produce section and thought of you enjoying yourself and brought you a few vegetables that maybe we can see if you can use."

"Wow, you are so great. That sounds like fun." Ali was really excited and her nipples were incredibly hard, poking thru her thin shirt. Arrayed before her on the counter were a cucumber, a carrot and some smaller zucchini. It was an inspiration that was close to home.... I had masturbated many times with my trusty cucumbers at home and enjoyed ‘shopping' for them before I'd go home to masturbate.

Pulling more stuff out of the bags, I pulled out a couple of magazines: Penthouse and Hustler.

Alison's voice registered surprise and humor, "Shit, girl…you are so nice and so funny for getting these. I'm still a little embarrassed about this, but I really appreciate this."

Smiling, satisfied with myself, I was pulling the rest of the groceries out and said, "Hey, get up on the counter and spread your legs. Let's see how this cucumber works out."

Ali looked at me and said, "Really?"

"Yep. Get up there." I was already washing it off. "Do you need some lubricant or something or do you think you're wet enough?" I asked.

"I think I'm wet enough. I can't wait to look at those magazines," she said.

"Yeah, well maybe we can look at them together later and you can tell me what you like and don't like," I offered.

She looked at me with sort of bemused disbelief and just nodded her head in the affirmative. I think she couldn't believe I was being so encouraging about all this. With that same look on her face, she took her pumps off and climbed up on to the counter. Looking a little tentative, she spread her legs by putting one foot up on the counter. Her pussy was beautiful, and I could tell her lips were swollen. I handed her the cucumber.

"I feel funny now doing this in front of you," she said.

"Don't. I want you to. You are beautiful and obviously aroused." I was resolute. And aroused myself.

She took the cucumber and ran it around her slit and with the other hand felt just inside her slit to see how wet she was. She moved her lower leg to the side of her to open herself up and kept stroking her opening with it, looking down at herself and then at me. I put my hand on her thigh and gave it a quick caress.

I turned away to start making the meal and I said, "Keep going and let's talk about whatever. So what did you do when I was away?"

She was starting to push the cucumber in and her voice was slightly different now, "Well, when you left I just started touching myself and tried to find a sexy movie on cable, but maybe it's too early. That's why I'm excited about those magazines. Obviously talking so openly about this stuff really made me even hornier before you left. There are some good movies on tonight on cable....ugh...." She spasmed a little bit from the cucumber inside her and then continued. "So maybe we can watch something." The cucumber was going in and out, slidingly gracefully at the command of her hand. Her other hand was caressing her raised thigh.

We just talked--about all sorts of stuff--throughout my making the dinner. And I loved the idea that my best friend Alison was sitting on the counter masturbating for me while we talked about everything under the sun. I think she was close a couple of times to coming, but she held back.

Eventually, Ali had to go pee, so she got off the counter. She came back and started setting the table. I winked at her as I told her I was going to go dress up for dinner since she had done so herself.

"If you want to be nude, too, that's ok with me," she said as I was heading to my room.

"In a way I'd like to but I am enjoying staying clothed while you're naked," I responded.

"Ok, that's fine if it's ok with you," she said

"Definitely, but I AM going to dress up for you!" I said, winking again.

DINNER

I came out of my room in a slinky little black dress. Ali had brought the food to the table and was sitting in one of the chairs. One leg was up on the arm of the chair and she was working her finger in and out of her vagina. I smiled and asked, "Having fun?"

She nodded yes. And added, "You look great."

"Are you ready to eat?" Ali looked flustered but nodded yes again and stopped her ministrations, bringing her leg down to chair level.

I sat down across the corner of the table from her and we ate. The pasta was a big success I guess. She kept complimenting it. I washed the dishes afterwards while Ali "retired" to the living room with her new magazines.

When I got out to the living room, Ali was wearing a new outfit. She was totally nude, with a new waist chain and wearing another set of pumps. Her legs were spread wide and the cucumber was deep inside her. She was paging through the Penthouse. I sat down next to her and looked at the pictorial she was looking at. A beautiful redhead with her legs likewise spread. A very pretty vagina, I commented. She said, amidst the slushy sounds of the cucumber going in and out, "Uh huh."

I asked her if she wanted to go outside and have an after dinner drink by the pool. It was nighttime, but there was a warm, balmy quality to the air. She said yes. I went to get the drinks and Ali went outside. When i got there she was lying on the chaise lounge masturbating with her fingers. I turned the other lounge around so while sitting I could look at her. She kept masturbating during the whole thing.

I asked her, "How are you doing?"

She said, lidded and with a husky voice, "I couldn't be better. Thanks for letting me do this."

We continued talking for 10 or 15 minutes and I saw that she was incredibly aroused. She was almost drunk with arousal.

"Do you need to come?" I asked.

"Always," she said with a damp chuckle.

"Then do it." I was almost commanding.

Just as I finished saying it, her splayed legs jumped upwards and began trembling. She moaned and shook and grunted, and I grabbed her hand. It was beautiful. A nice complement to the amazing, starry sky. We clasped hands tightly as she came down from her orgasmic state. I felt a surge of wetness and she said,

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers
12