Best Friends, with Drunken Benefits

Story Info
Drunken night with my best friend is when we become close.
2.2k words
3.77
66.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Somehow, I remember this night. I didn't remember it so clearly at first, but the pictures ring a bell. -Names have been changed-)

I had moved to Ohio away from my friends and most of my family. It was almost a year and decided I really missed them. I had stayed in Washington with my sister for a few weeks, and in that time I decided I really wanted to see my friend Jake. My sisters, Amelia and Hannah, had old me to invite him over, and we would have a little 'mini-party' (with a bunch of booze of course). Although I was 18 and he was 19, we had both drank a bit, but never together, and this excited us, we always wanted to see each other drunk.

He arrived at my sister's house at around 8 or so, (after getting lost more than once). We had left to go to the store, and while we were there my sisters were joking around with us because we were so close, that we should be together.

"You guys would look really cute together," said both Amelia and Hannah, But we just blew them off. After all, we were just friends. We had never even kissed each other!

We arrive home with the munchies we had gotten (soda, chips, gummy bears), and start by each taking a Jell-O shot that my sister Hannah and I had made earlier. That led to another one, which led Amelia to taking margaritas, then piƱa coladas, and with all of us taking shots of tequila in between.

Jake busted out the gummy bears, and with me, wearing a low-cut top, and with him sitting across the table from me, my sisters dared him to try and see if he could make it in between my tits. He missed a few times, until he got it in. My sisters were really trying to push us to together at this moment. They decided to get him to eat the gummy bear out of my shirt. He did it, with little hesitation, he was a little feisty, and bit my boobs a bit, it kind of turned me on, but I wouldn't let anyone know that. Amelia decided he didn't do it right because he didn't bite my nipple in the process. They dropped another one in between my boobs which were beginning to pop out of my shirt a little. He went in the second time, getting close to my nipple, but not quite, and my sisters somehow knew that. Hannah walked up behind me, pulled down the right side of my shirt, and showed him my C-cup breast out for everyone to see. My sisters and I are comfortable with each other so seeing each other's boobs doesn't bother us. But me and Jake turned bright red. I tucked my tit back into my shirt but could do nothing but laugh. There was too much alcohol in me, and a part of me wanted him to see.

Another drink had started to put me over the top, and I started to get really horny, and my pussy was beginning to get really wet. Putting all sexual thoughts out of my mind I finished off my drink, and I was done for the night. Hannah had then brought out the whipped cream, and had gotten Jake to take off his shirt and let her spray it on his nipples. Their thought was, he put his mouth on my tits, it was my turn. I bent over and licked the whipped cream off his nipples, I turned an even brighter shade of red, and so did he. Jake went into the bathroom and changed into his sweats for bed, so did my sisters, but I was so comfortable with what I was wearing, I didn't want to change.

Hannah was the first to lay down, me, being drunk laid on top of her until she rolled me off on the floor. Jake then came and laid down on top of me. I rolled him off and we started to wrestle. I was so wet, so horny, and this was only making it worse. He grabbed my breasts, doing as my sisters told him, but we sort of drew the line at that. We had calmed down and cuddled up next to each other, both of us drifting off from the alcohol, Hannah laying on the couch about to sleep, Amelia turned off the lights and right before she went in her room she jokingly said,

"If you need a condom I might have one."

I knew we weren't going to have sex, I had had sex before, but he was a virgin. Both of us, kind of ignoring what she said had fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

A couple hours later I had woke up because I was really cold. We had fallen asleep without a blanket, or pillow. We only had each other. I stumbled to the bathroom. All that drinking really had to make me go. I wiped my pussy, which was still soaked with my own juices, washed my hands, and stumbled back to the living room grabbing Jake's pillow and blanket on my way. I pretty much flopped to the floor, which would have hurt if I hadn't drank so much, tucked the pillow under Jakes head, (who was still passed out), threw the blanket over us both and cuddled up as close as possible. I have never been so close to someone mentally or emotionally in my whole life. He smelt amazing. I drifted back off, breathing in his scent.

***

Another hour or so later, I woke up again, just as horny and wet as when I went to bed, I moved my arm to stretch and accidentally had felt his cock. It kind of surprised me, so I felt it again, he was still sleeping. Slowly rubbing it I felt it get harder. He moved his hips closer to me. It was longer than I had ever felt. Jake's cock had to be 7 or 7 1/2 inches, not too skinny and not too thick. He let out a sigh. I said his name,

"Jake, hey, Jake, baby," I gave him a little nudge. He opened his eyes and looked at me, "You want me to suck you?" As I gently rubbed his hard, throbbing cock through his sweat pants.

"I really have to go to the bathroom first," he said.

Standing up, he kind of tripped and wobbled down the hall.

"Damn," I thought to myself, "I was hoping to be spontaneous, now it seems more planned. What am I thinking? Do I really want to do this? Of course I do, I came on to him, I rubbed his dick..."

I had rubbed my pussy through my jeans, just enough to give it some attention, what it's been craving.

Jake walked back to me, passing and looking at my sister who was still sleeping on the couch, not 5 feet from where I was. Laying down back in his spot I grabbed ahold of it through his clothes, it was soft, but it only took a few strokes to get it back to its erect state. He let out a sigh and pulled his sweats and boxers down to reveal his 7 1/2 inch uncut hard dick, lying flat against his belly. I licked it, teasing him, I moved my tongue up and down and kissed it, ever so softly from the base to the tip. I gripped it and I gave it a few strokes until I inserted his head into my warm, wet mouth. No complaints from him as he started thrusting his hips slightly and breathing heavier, begging me to take more. Pushing myself down his shaft, I used my tongue and moved it side to side against the underside of his cock. Thrusting his hips faster up I took as much as I could by myself, and he forced the rest. Letting out moans and saying things in such a whisper it was inaudible.

This turned my on, I never thought of him as one that would take control. I pulled back up to focus on sucking the head. I gripped his shaft with my right hand, slightly jerked with a firm grip, while my tongue swirled, the suction not stopping. I looked at him, we made eye contact for more than a few seconds. His hand reached down, tucked my hair behind my ears, and threw his head back. I could tell he wanted to be louder, but again with my sister sleeping right there he was afraid of waking her. I went all the way down again, with him forcing his cock down my throat, then he would release, and force it again, allowing me to breathe.

He began breathing heavier, I knew what that meant, having given a few blow jobs before, I took his dick out of my mouth and started jerking it fast and angrily.

"Stop," Jake said with a whisper, "I think I am shooting blanks, I took care of myself before I came over in the shower, don't get me wrong, it feels good. REALLY good, but I don't know if I am going to cum."

Understanding, I had pulled up and laid on my side beside him, we made eye contact again and had kissed for the first time. Getting more into it I strattled him, and grinded my pussy against him for a minute, until our lips broke and he whispered,

"Want me to eat you?"

In my mind I screamed, "YES! PLEASE!" But instead I said "Only if you want to. Do you want to?"

"Yeah," he said without any hesitation, he laid me on my back and kissed me a few times.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and he helped pull them off. My hairy pussy was dripping by this time. Jake spread my pussy lips and licked all over, getting rid of all my juices. I felt his index and middle finger slip inside me, I had let out a small sigh. I reached down and spread my lips for him so he could get direct contact with my clit, he flicked it with his tongue. It felt so good I let out a high pitched moan, grabbed his pillow and bit it. He pulled his fingers out for a minute, just so he could stick his long tongue inside me, and inserted them in again. I knew I was getting close, grinding my hips, he sucked on my clit and didn't stop licking up my cum or finger fucking me. I had hit orgasm. I grabbed his pillow again, placing it over my face so I didn't wake up my sister. He finished up the last of my juices and came up in between my legs.

I pulled him up between my legs, and I kissed him, tasting my cum on of his lips. We stay in that position for a minute, making out like we were hungry for more. The whole time, the only thing that is stopping is from actually fucking is his sweat pants. I wanted to take his dick out and have him jam it inside me right there. But I remembered my first time... I wouldn't have wanted it on a living room floor while I was drunk with his sister asleep right there, so I resisted the urge. He laid next to me and I slipped my pants back on. We grabbed the blanket and pulled it over ourselves and kissed again, it was so meaningful because we had been so close and we were so comfortable with each other (drunk or not) that we can do that without ruining anything. I started rubbing his cock again, all I wanted was to get him off, I wanted him to cum for me.

"I want to get you off" I said to Jake. "I want you to cum."

Slightly hard he slipped his cock out, and fed it to my mouth without losing eye contact with me. He shoved my head down on it again, making it rock hard.

I sucked his dick in a bobbing motion, until he said, "Try sucking just the head."

I listened, I sucked and licked it until he started breathing really heavy.

"Oh gawd, oh yeah, fuck," he whispered with a moan attached.

I took it out of my mouth and squeezed and let go of the head, licking and spitting on it to give it extra lubrication.

"Oh my gawd," Jake moaned, "It's going. I'm cumming," in the softest whisper he could with being in so much pleasure.

It was dark, but I could feel him cum all over my hand and his stomach, slightly thrusting his hips while he jizzed.

He kissed me and said "I can't believe you got any out of there."

Smiling at him all I could say was "I knew I would."

He puts his semi-hard, cum coated dick away, and pulls me close to him. We lay next to each other, kissing. I get up and wash my hands, he follows we share the sink as we scrub one another's cum off of our hands. I look at him through the mirror and smile, he does the same. This moment was one both of us, no matter how drunk we were, will remember the rest of our lives.

Jake and I snuggled up close on the floor. I used his arm as my pillow, and we shared one more passionate, sloppy kiss with each other right before we both slipped away in a drunken, peaceful, euphoric sleep with our best friends.