Best Girl Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you off to in such a hurry my little slut?" he said quietly so that only they could hear.

"We're heading down to the river for a picnic under the trees," she replied, transfixed by his blue eyes and unable to help blushing as she remembered how she had just broken the rule he had given her.

Sensing her awkwardness he asked "And have you and Carla been good girls?"

He removed her glasses to look into her eyes as she answered. Shit! She had never been very good at lying and she had been told before that her eyes usually gave her away. Summoning up her best wounded and honest expression she looked back at him defiantly and hoped that he hadn't yet installed cameras down by the pool.

"Of course," she replied as she looked up at him, challengingly, waiting for him to call her a liar. He looked at her for a few seconds and then shrugged.

"If you say so Suze...after all you know what happens to bad girls now, and knowing you as I do I suspect it won't be long before you'll be wanting some more!" And with that he kissed her softly on the mouth, laughed and stood back to let her pass.

The kiss and the sexy smell of him in such close proximity made her feel like begging him for more, but she forced herself down the corridor and out into the bright sunshine to join her friend.

"And Suzy?" she heard him call from behind her. She turned around and with the glare from the sun she could barely see him in the darkness of the hallway.

"Enjoy yourselves!" he said, and she could have sworn he gave her a conspiratorial wink, despite it being hard to see properly into the gloom.

Ambling down the vineyard track towards the line of poplars which marked the river's course, the girls carried the picnic bag between them. Both were dressed in short sundresses with bare arms and legs. Carla was already tanned and Suzanne's pale skin was beginning to turn a golden brown.

"So didn't Jack want to join us?" enquired Suzanne.

"He would have liked to but says he's got too much work to do today," sighed Carla. "It would have been fun with the three of us, but we can still have fun without him." She said, glancing shyly at her friend, unsure of where they stood with each other right at this moment since so much had changed over the last few days.

"Of course we can," Suzanne smiled back at her, keen to make her feel at ease.

"Whatever happens between us, we'll still always be best friends! And I for one love our new-found intimacy. Don't feel awkward about it."

Carla smiled back at her, relieved now the air had been cleared.

"Right, you choose the spot." She said as they neared the river. There was a meadow with long grass next to the river, above which the towering, rustling poplar trees swayed gently at each faint breeze which passed by. Taking the blanket from the top of the bag Suzanne surveyed the meadow. It was the perfect picnic spot, sweet smelling grasses to lie on and dappled sunlight from the trees, with the cool clear water of the river nearby. She placed the blanket near to the river bank under the trees in a sunny spot with a bit of shade. Pushing down the grasses to form a soft mattress under the rug , she formed a sort of crater in the grass, where, lying down they would be totally hidden from view from the farm track nearby. It reminded her of making secret dens when she was small.

She sat down and Carla sat down too placing the bag next to the rug. Opening it up she grinned as she firstly pulled out a bottle of chilled champagne and two glasses. Popping the cork she half filled the glasses with fizz and raised hers to Suzanne.

"To our friendship and your visit," she said. They "clinked" and drank watching each other and the scenery around them. Suzanne felt the bubbles hit her empty stomach and knew that she always got tipsy very quickly on champagne. But the day felt so good she didn't care. Breaking off a bit of the baguette they had brought with them she ate some bread while sipping at the champagne. They talked about nothing in particular until at last they noticed they had finished half the bottle already.

Feeling more than a bit tipsy now Suzanne brushed against her friends soft warm breasts as she reached across for the bottle. Pausing, she slipped her hand inside the top of her friend's red cotton sundress to gently caress her puckered nipples. Carla remained still, watching her friend's hand massage her as she felt her large soft teats gradually began to harden.

Suzanne leant in and kissed her neck, "Do you want me to stop." she whispered into her ear.

Carla shook her head by way of response, so Suzanne removed her glass and put it out of reach in the grasses before cupping her hands around Carla's face and kissing her passionately. Carla groaned and her tongue pushed into Suzanne's mouth, exploring her, the tangy taste of champagne on both their lips. They held each other and kissed for a long time, revelling in the feeling of inhibitions dropping away. Then Suzanne pushed her friend back onto the rug, soft underneath from the bed of grasses and peeled the top of her red cotton sundress down to reveal her luscious breasts. She began to fondle and lick them gently whilst teasing the nipples with gentle nips until they were rock hard and pointed. She pushed the straps of her own sundress down so that it fell down and her larger breasts sprung out. She took one of Carla's hands and placed it on herself, showing her what to do.

"Rub me there, like this..." she said, moving Carla's hand under her own. "And then, every so often do this," she said as she pinched her nipples hard between her fingers. "Don't be gentle, I like it hard...!" she added.

She moaned as Carla took over and did as she was told while she too did the same to her. Every time Carla pinched her tits she felt her cunt tingle - it was a delicious feeling.

"Let's have some fun!" said Suzanne, stopping suddenly and looking into the picnic basket.

"What have we here?" she laughed as she pulled out a packet of strawberries and a tub of thick cream. She opened the cream and scooped a dollop up with her finger, putting it into her mouth and licking it suggestively.

"Yummy!" she said, licking her lips "Strawberries and cream!" The pulling out a strawberry she dipped it in the cream and held it up in front of her friend. Carla parted her lips and Suzanne pushed the cream-covered fruit inside along with her finger which Carla sucked gently.

Then, she pushed her friend gently back onto the picnic rug, admiring the way her beautiful breasts fell apart as she lay down. Holding a strawberry by the stalk Suzanne bit into half of it, and with the remaining half started to draw pink sticky rings around Carla's now fully erect nipples (rock hard despite the heat). The pink juice started to trickle across her golden breasts but Suzanne continued until they were well and truly covered in a gorgeous sticky red trails. Then she reached for the cream and began to drop blobs of the still cool cream slowly over her friend's strawberry covered boobs. Carla gasped at the pleasure of the different sensations - the warm wet sticky feel of the strawberry juice and then the cool smoothness of the cream to be replaced by...the feel of Suzanne's firm yet soft tongue lapping and sucking at her as she licked off the cream and strawberry mixture with evident enjoyment. She lay back, cushioned by the soft grass, loving the different sensations on her sensitive skin and wondered what her friend would do next.

I think that we are definitely overdressed for this picnic," said Suzanne as she finished licking the last of her "dessert" off Carla. And with that she pulled her sundress over her head to reveal that she was wearing nothing underneath, and eased her friend's red dress to leave her naked except for a pair of tiny red lace panties. She slipped her finger inside the red lace to feel how wet her friend already was, and starting to massage her soft neatly trimmed quim - teasing her before removing her juicy finger and holding pushing it between Carla's lips so she could taste herself.

"Taste how juicy you are already!" she said before leaning forward to kiss her friend's pussy coated lips.

They kissed for a while, enjoying the long gentle feeling of mutual arousal before Suzanne picked up the still cold champagne bottle.

"And you know what goes so well with strawberries and cream?" said Suzanne, as Carla watched her with excitement and anticipation as she slowly tipped the bottle up until a tiny splash landed icy cold on her hot stomach, making her gasp as she felt the cold liquid run across her smooth hot skin before pooling in her belly button. Suzanne tipped out a little more and then bent to lick at Carla's soft flat stomach, sucking and lapping at the fizzy liquid before taking a swig from the bottle and kissing her so that the cold sparkly drink poured into her mouth and she swallowed it too. She then gently lay down on top of her friend so that their breasts were pushed together and slid her thigh up inside Carla's so that each of them could rub against the other's leg as they kissed and ran their hands all over each other, exploring each other at leisure. Their tongues probed and lapped at each other and they had no concept of time as they just enjoyed feeling each other.

As they rubbed their excited moist pussies against each other their thighs glistened with their mingled love juices and they started to moan with desire. Breaking the kiss Suzanne stopped and sat up, pushing her friends legs apart and knelt between her legs. She pulled another strawberry out of the bag, removed its stalk and bit into before rubbing it over Carla's pussy lips, until they were glowing bright red with fruit juice.

"Mmmm, those sweet pink lips are so inviting," she said, before removing another strawberry and pushing the soft fruit between the soft folds of her friend's pussy, up inside her pouch. She then did the same again two times before sitting back to admire her friend as she lay there in the dappled sunlight, legs spread with three large red strawberries just poking out from between her lips, stained bright red.

"God you look sexy and wanton like that," she said admiring her handiwork. "So juicy and tasty and abandoned," Then, picking up the cream she grinned at Carla as she began to spread the cold creamy substance all over her cunt, until it was covered .

"And finally...the piece de resistance, " she said, picking up another very large strawberry and removing the stalk and pushing it up into Carla's cunt, so that she could feel the large juicy fruit positioned at the entrance to her sex.

"Mmmmm...good enough to eat!" she said looking at her friend lying covered in pulp, juice and cream underneath her, and picking up her phone to take a picture.

"You just have to see how gorgeous your pussy looks right now," she said as she handed the phone to Carla. Looking at the picture of herself lying back on the rug with her legs spread, her soft pink pussy lips stained red and white with fruit juice and cream, the strawberries poking out from inside her pouch and at the entrance to her cunny made Carla start to pant with lust and anticipation of what was going to happen next, and she gave a little sigh of ecstasy as Suzanne bent her head to begin her "feast".

First she ate the strawberries from her gash, removing each one as she licked and sucked on that particular spot. Cara felt each one slip out gently and started to moan, Suzy was so near to her clit and she was so desperate for her to suck on it, but her pursuit of the fruit was making her ignore it for now. Then she proceeded to lap and lick at her thighs and mound, concentrating on making her clean and suckling and lapping up all the delicious flavours - strawberries and cream mixed with salty sweet sexual juices. She parted her arse cheeks and lapped up and down there, licking the juices off everywhere they had flowed to, including her rosy anal pucker'. Carla was now panting and moaning underneath her, but still Suzanne continued to tease her.

"Not yet hon" she said, "more treats to come before I let you cum," as she reached between her own legs to rub her own aching clit.

As she continued to frig her own juicy cunt, she bent down to nibble at the final strawberry reaching up inside Carla's cunt with her tongue to get at the juicy fruit within. Carla was now moaning and writhing about as her friend's tongue lapped and suckled at her in her pursuit of the strawberry hidden deep with her. She reached down to hold Suzanne's head in position as she pushed her cunt hard against her mouth, now desperate to cum.

"Lick my clit Suze...oh yes...suck my cunt...make me cum!" she begged her friend and began to shudder in orgasm as Suzanne pushed her soft pussy lips apart and fastened her mouth on the hard nubbin within, sucking and licking as hard as she could to give her friend the pleasure she desired. Rubbing herself harder and harder she felt her own orgasm begin as she lapped and suckled until Carla also came hard, giving an ecstatic squeal and arching her back as her warm musky juices spurted out into her friend's mouth.

"Fuck, yes..." she cried as she thrashed about on the rug under Suzy, unable to control herself as the waves of pleasure finally came again and again with her friends relentless licking and sucking.

Carla lay there for a minute panting as Suzanne lay on her back and continued to rub her pussy cunt, before propping herself up and watching her friend masturbating so sexily and unselfconsciously in front of her.

"Here, let me finish you off," she said as she felt her own orgasm subside, knowing that her friend was in need of more. Sitting up she pulled a large hard cucumber out of the picnic bag. Suzy looked up at the huge green phallus in anticipation as Carla lubricated it with some of the left over cream before positioning it at the entrance of her friend's juicy channel.

"I'm going to fuck you hard like a man," Carla bent forward and whispered into her ear before kissing her and pushing the enormous vegetable against the already puffy moist hole. Suzy felt resistance at first to the huge green phallus before, at the continuing gentle pressure, she felt her muscles relax and yield to the long smooth rigid object. It continued to slide, cold and hard, slowly up inside her, right up to her wombneck - filling her up. Carla paused, allowing her friend to enjoy the feel of being full to capacity before she started to thrust the cucumber in and out of her, gradually building the pace with one hand while her other massaged her sensitive clit.

"Take it all, my gorgeous slutty horny friend," she said as she watched Suzy totally lose self control underneath her. She was loving ramming her best friend hard with the massive phallic object and closed her eyes to fantasise that she was fucking her with her own massive cock.

"Fuck me hard...harder," yelled Suzy as she felt an enormous orgasm build inside her. By now the huge fake cock was slippery as her juices flowed out of her sopping wet cunt.

"Cum for me now!" Carla commanded.

"Fuck yes!" she yelled as she let go, feeling her internal muscles tighten and spasm around the large rock hard object as Carla gave a few more massive thrusts into her. She screamed as she lost control ... her juices spurted out of her across Carla's hand and onto the rug below as she came.

From his vantage point up in his office in the attic Jack had a clear view down into the meadow, and with his scope he continued to watch the action taking place on the picnic rug as his sated girls now lay naked in each others arms. He was rock hard at the erotic scene he had just witnessed and he wondered whether to join them now or wait for some fun and games with the two of them later on tonight. However, he was already so turned on by watching the sexual antics at the picnic though that he was not sure if he could wait that long; and in any case Suzy disobeying his command so blatantly meant that he definitely had to bring her back into line. His cock jerked involuntarily at the thought of the punishment he would need to administer to her juicy round bottom, and how her sopping wet pussy cunt would be begging for his cock by the time he finished with her. So, with the scope still trained on the blanked below he reached for his phone...

"Come to my office NOW!...ALONE!" he typed on the keypad.

12