Best Intentions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I contemplated to stop them, but just as I made an effort to try and stand up, I felt Julia's hands sliding up along my thigh and stopping by my crotch.

"It's kind of romantic," she whispered in my ear. "Isn't it? Their genitals are about to connect, and become one. As soon as he pushes inside her, they will have an eternal bond, a permanent memory, of being fused together."

Her deft fingers easily unzipped the front of my pants, and reached inside to pull out my own erection. Those warm digits of hers immediately coiled around me with a tight grip, and began to move up and down. She knew what she was doing, and it felt really good.

It was truly surreal. We continued to sit on this bench, right outside their tent, and watched the shadows move while her hand gently stroked my manhood. My girlfriend had given me plenty of handjobs in the past, but Julia's movement was so much more delicate and deliberate. She knew what she was doing, and it felt good.

Jacob seemed to slowly lower himself back on top of Steph, and then shifted around a few more times while his hand was somewhere by his crotch. It took me a moment to comprehend he was fidgeting around with his shaft, to try and align himself with her opening. It was no surprise - she was so much younger than him, and smaller as well - I remembered how she barely reached his shoulders when they stood next to each other.

That little hole down there was making it as difficult as possible for him. My girlfriend's womanhood was trying its best to try and ensure that I would remain the only one who has ever been inside her.

There was also a good chance that she was nervous - for obvious reasons - which must have made her lips tighten up even more than usual too. However, it didn't make much of a difference, since it only delayed him instead of stopping him.

Then, it finally happened.

Even in her intoxicated state, Steph suddenly uttered a single weak groan. Simultaneously, we watched Jacob's body moving forward by a few inches. It had happened. He had succeeded in inserting his manhood into her body, and buried some of his length inside her snug comforts.

"Ohh," Julia sighed excitedly. "There we go," she added in a seductive tone while continuing to stroke me at a gentle pace. "He's finally in there. I'm sure her insides just received a few drops of his pre-cum as well. I hope her womanhood appreciates the salty treat."

Those words pulled me out of my trance.

"Wait," I interrupted her. It crossed my mind that she always made me use condoms for that very reason. She had always hated the idea of having our sexual fluids mix and mingle. She said that it would be gross. Another reason was that she hated the idea of me cumming inside of her and forcing her to deal with the spunk. She was a huge pervert, but really disliked the thought of having to clean up after intercourse.

"What do you mean," I finally asked Julia. "He's using a condom, right?"

"Huh? Of course not, silly. It wouldn't be real sex if he wore a raincoat down there, right?" She giggled and behaved as if this was absolutely normal and expected. "Nope, they're properly connected down there, with nothing to separate them."

"Ah."

This suddenly became even more intense, I couldn't believe it. This was Steph's first time to take a dick bareback. It was only because she was so drunk, and probably about to pass out, that she didn't put up any resistance. It was the first time in her life that she was truly, in her own words, having her juices mix with the pre-cum of her partner. I wasn't sure what to even say.

"That's good, I mean. It's... just like you said, it has to be real sex... or it wouldn't count," I reluctantly agreed with her, and attempted to make it sound convincing. It had never even occurred to me that he might have sex with my girlfriend without using a rubber.

This was great, I figured. This made it even more likely for their intercourse to be something special, and it would be even easier for her to comment on if she enjoyed it or not.

Their shadows were merging more and more, so it was likely that he was resting most of his weight on her now. The smooching also began anew, they were kissing while having sex.

Even if Steph were to try and voice a complaint about this situation, it would no longer be an option. She couldn't say a word, not with his tongue stuck down her throat. There was also a perverse rhythmical slapping noise audible, each time his crotch impacted with hers.

It wasn't at all like the romantic lovemaking that we would usually have.

Jacob was fucking into her like a machine, with full deep strokes. He wasn't fast, but instead, his thrusts were particularly forceful.

He pulled out as far as he could go without slipping out of her little pussy, and then slammed his hips forward to bury every inch back inside her body. It had never even occurred to me to have sex with her like that. He was really making sure to use every inch of her vagina. His cockhead smashed into the back of her cunt with every thrust, and she weakly grunted into his mouth each time.

"Feels like you're enjoying the sight," Julia commented. I didn't even notice, but my manhood was flexing inside the snug grip of her hand. "You don't need to hold back, just let it go whenever you want. Sexual intimacy should always be all about the man's satisfaction after all. I think it's sexier that way. The woman's satisfaction should come from helping her partner to ejaculate a nice big load."

"Huh, really..."

It sounded strange. But it made sense that she would think so. It was a recent trend for couples to try and climax together. Since Julia and Jacob were an older couple, they obviously would have a more traditional mindset. Previous generations used to put so much more emphasis on the man's pleasure during intercourse, as if women had no purpose other than to make the guy feel good.

It's not like I had any reason to judge them negatively for that, considering they were happily married and had kids. Clearly this mindset worked great for their relationship.

Steph was a modern girl. She always wanted us to have our fun together. When we had sex, we wouldn't stop until we both had an orgasm. However if Julia's way of using sex for the man's pleasure somehow led to a long-lasting relationship... perhaps it was superior? Maybe some women secretly preferred a power dynamic in which the man was in charge.

It was a shame this situation was almost certainly going to be just a one-time exception, so I would never really know which dynamic Steph might prefer.

"It feels like your little guy is just about ready to explode," Julia whispered sweetly. "I can't blame you, those two lovebirds are really going at it, aren't they?" She alternated the pace of the handjob, but eventually settled on the same rhythm which Jacob used to fuck Steph. We could have had sex, I assumed, but the handjob allowed both of us to completely focus on what was happening inside the tent.

Jacob was pummeling my girlfriend's crotch, and each smack of his hips was underlining how thoroughly he was enjoying her pussy. It also didn't cease to amaze me how they used absolutely no protection. Much like how their saliva was mixing inside her mouth, so was his pre-cum mixing with her juices inside her. He was completely dominating her. It was the first time that someone forced such an experience on her, and it was everything I hoped it would be.

I couldn't wait to ask her how much she enjoyed it, though I knew it would have to wait until morning.

When he began to go faster, the noise of their flesh grew even louder. His crotch was slapping against hers. At the same time though, her attempts to mumble something were even more audible. But just seconds later, the sounds of kissing, sloppy and raw, overshadowed her attempts to speak completely. He was pushing his tongue good and deep into her mouth, while his dick continued to warm her insides. His pace quickened. And then...

Jacob suddenly uttered a guttural groan. It was loud, and intense, and raw. We immediately knew he had reached his climax.

There was something breathtakingly sexual about it. He had used my girlfriend's body to reach his orgasm. It was too much to bear, and I could feel myself throbbing into the tight grip of Julia's hand while we watched their shadows remaining perfectly still.

After countless years of being together, I could perfectly visualize her blushing labia, with just the faintest red color on her pale flesh, softly embracing the base of his pulsing erection while he emptied his spunk into her.

I also felt a twinge of jealousy, considering Julia had so rightfully mentioned that it wasn't real sex unless it was bareback - without a condom. Which was something that I never got to experience together with Steph. So in a sense, Jacob unknowingly had the honors of giving her real sex for the first time. Without anything to keep their genitals apart.

"Good boy," Julia chuckled. I didn't even notice that I had coated her fingers in a rich web of my semen, which she was already in the process of wiping away with a tissue.

"That was amazing..."

"Yes," she said. "The first time you share your partner, is something you never forget. She's quite the minx so I'm sure she enjoyed herself as well. Or at least she will appreciate it, sooner or later. Because even if she has mixed feelings about this when she wakes up tomorrow, sometimes you just gotta dip your toes in the cold water when you want to know if you like it."

"Yeah..."

Some dipping had happened without a doubt. I still couldn't believe that Jacob had dipped his manhood into my girlfriend's perfect pussy.

"So... what now?" I asked.

"Let's give them a few minutes. I'm sure my husband will come out on his own when he's finished. He's probably just making sure the pipes are emptied completely. To avoid spilling anything."

"Pipes? What do you-... oohhh." Once again the bluntness of her words was pretty overwhelming and she left me speechless. It felt strange to think about. Steph had an entire load of love-goo inside of her pussy now. I couldn't wait to ask her how it felt. Did she feel his cum entering her, and did she feel it oozing around within her body?

I also wondered if she still hated the thought of that, after actually experiencing it. I had no idea what it might be like from the woman's perspective. It could be something tiny, or some huge life-changing event to feel a man's cum inside your body. I simply didn't know how she would feel about it.

While we were waiting for them to finish up, I readjusted my pants and cleaned up a little.

A few minutes later, Jacob left the tent much like how he entered it earlier. Fully dressed, modest, without any sign that he had sex. He waved back at his wife, and she quietly got up, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and they withdrew together into their tent.

The chilling mountain air teased my neck as I sat there on the log of wood. The campfire was slowly fading and dying as well. It was time for me to join Steph. There were so many questions on my mind.

I stood up and approached the tent, though as I parted the opening, I saw her unsuspiciously asleep in her sleeping bag already. She looked peaceful. Julia's husband must have tugged her in. The only part that didn't fit into this beautiful image, was the fact her pants and underwear were still discarded in a corner of the tent.

It was cute how she looked completely innocent from the waist up, all the parts that were visible. Only my imagination knew that inside of that sleeping bag, she was naked from the waist down, with fresh cum coating the insides of her vagina.

It was a shame that I didn't get to ask her anything. But I knew there was plenty of time for that once she woke up and was ready to share her thoughts.

So, I moved my sleeping bag right up next to hers before slipping inside, and falling asleep.