Best Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a wonderful night?" Tatiana asked as Bailey stepped onto the deck. Ginger and Thi again stood next to Tatiana, again dressed in black spandex. Tatiana gestured at Bailey to come over.

"Well, I must've, since I don't remember most of it," Bailey replied, cocking up one side of her mouth.

"Well, then, I guess you did." Tatiana smiled. "And I suppose you have somewhere to run off to again today, don't you?"

"Oh, uh, yes, I do." Bailey forced her scrambled brain into order. "What time is it?"

"Almost ten."

"Almost what?" said Bailey. Adrenalin surged and her mind became crystal clear. "Oh god, I have to get to my office right now!"

"Thi, clothes please," Tatiana said. Thi went inside.

"How could you let me sleep this long? I have to work and now classes are coming up and what the hell was I thinking?" Bailey rambled on, explaining how much she would have to do now and that she had no time. Thi stepped out onto the deck with two sets of clothes.

"Bailey, calm down for a minute," Tatiana said. "Here are your clothes so you can get dressed. We also have another set that you might like to wear. It will look beautiful on you." Tatiana gestured for Ginger to take them and hold them up. It was a form-fitting blouse and knee-length skirt, nothing over the top, but Bailey was still shocked. She almost reached for it though, finding some impulse to follow the suggestion. She fought it off and grabbed her stuff. Tatiana sighed. "Oh well. You'll need to hurry; you can change out here."

"No, if it's all the same to you," Bailey said, heading inside. Something was wrong with the set of clothes. Her cotton underwear was missing; instead there was a satin set. She was in a massive hurry, so she went to the bathroom without turning back, threw everything on and headed out to the deck. "Where'd my underwear go?"

"Oh, we figured it might be fun for you to wear something sexier," Tatiana said. "It'll save Ginger and Thi a little time tonight. Now go." She gestured to the door.

Bailey stopped, sensing she had just been dismissed. She was getting a little upset at being treated this way. Maya flashed into her mind, though, so she held her tongue. For now, at least.

She left. Office hours had already started, so she floored her little car. Not that a Geo Metro goes that fast when floored; she might have had to do that anyways in La Jolla. It made her feel better, at any rate, like she was getting somewhere a little faster. She pulled out her cell and called Maya. It went to voice-mail.

"Hey Maya! Bails here. Just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday. I really... yeah. Give me a call, 'kay? Bye." She hung up and concentrated on a few nasty curves at the base of the hill before flooring it again to head up Torry Pines to UCSD.

*****

Bailey took the time to shower and change after classes ended. She tried to grade the quizzes she should've finished this morning, but she couldn't focus well enough. Her mind slid right off of each page. She sighed. Food was definitely necessary, since she might get stuck drinking at one of Tatiana's parties again. She stopped by Jeff's Burgers down in the Shores on her way to Tatiana's. The cheeseburger was delicious. It fortified her against the wrath of other drivers as her little car chugged up the hill.

The butler let her in and led her to a back room. "Why, Bailey, so nice to see you!" Tatiana said, holding out her hand. Bailey instinctively kissed the back before catching herself. "Tonight I have a little dinner planned for just the girls and myself. Please, follow me."

"Just a dinner? That's new," said Bailey. "I thought all you did was party." Tatiana ignored her.

Much as this situation was weird, Tatiana was still hot. Bailey found her eyes wandering up and down Tatiana's back as the two walked into the sitting room. Several lamps on end tables lit the room, with a comfortable white couch and matching love seats dominating the center. There was a portable bar in place and several women she recognized from both the pool and the parties chatted as they drank. Soft music played in the background.

"Ginger and Thi had some other things to attend to tonight, so they, regrettably, won't be able to join us," Tatiana said. "Please, have a seat. Hema, get Bailey a drink." A slender Indian woman, with lighter skin and dark eyes, stood and walked to the bar.

"Not the special," Bailey said hurriedly.

"Oh? You seemed to like it last night. How about a daiquiri then? Hema is a daiquiri specialist."

"I..." Bailey wasn't sure she wanted to, but it looked like she wasn't getting out of drinking something. She'd already eaten, so she should be fine. "Okay."

"Hema, daiquiri please."

In a minute, Hema returned with the drink. Bailey sniffed. It gave hints of a variety of berries. She sipped a little. Like the night before, it sent little warm tingles down her throat to settle in her stomach. They were slowly dripping lower into her belly. It really was delicious. She sucked the drink quickly enough to give herself a brain freeze. The fire and ice effect was startling and wonderful. After a fight for control that her brain quickly dropped, she finished the daiquiri up quickly.

Tatiana laughed. "Hema, another for our guest. She seems quite thirsty."

"Oh, sorry, it was just..." Bailey stammered. "It was good."

"I can see that you liked it," said Tatiana as Hema handed Bailey another. "Please feel free to drink as much as you like."

Bailey started sipping on this one, forcing herself to not toss it down. The heat quickly turned into flames and she was leaning towards Tatiana with a hungry look. She caught herself, pulled back a bit and managed to ask, "So what's for dinner tonight?"

"You are, dear," said Tatiana, signaling to the women in the room.

"Wait, what?" Bailey squeaked out as someone grabbed the drink and set it aside. Several pairs of hands grabbed her from behind and started tugging her shirt off. More hands started working at her shorts. A part of her wanted to fight this, wanted to ask what the hell was going on, but the molten lava in her chest burned away those thoughts and her pussy dripped its desire to let these women have their way. Hands worked off Bailey's bra and panties as well, her sandals having gone with the shorts. She found herself suckled by tongues and tickled by fingers and moved to the large, low coffee table. She kissed lips pressing into her own as her arms were pulled above her head and her feet spread below. The licks up the inside of her thighs encouraged her legs a little wider, and she felt cuffs around her ankles. Someone searched her folds, making her tremble against the restraints as her wrists were pulled apart and locked in place. Then the searching became sucking at just the right spot and she bucked in heat and lust and sudden, crashing ecstasy. The molten wave of release washed over her, doing nothing to reduce the craving for every sensation the women bombarded her evaporating mind with. Thighs pressed on her biceps and a crotch crushed against her mouth. She started lapping and the night quickly became one long orgy of damp lips and clits and nipples and all of the tender spots she had and could find. It was pure bliss.

*****

The bed was a surprise again, as were the covers. They must've moved her. At least, she didn't remember the orgy moving into a bedroom. She was on a table at some point. Music played delicately in the background of the room. The bikini was waiting for her. Tatiana, Ginger and Thi stood on the deck talking. This time, Thi was already waiting with the clothes.

"Heading off again so soon?" Tatiana said. "Here are your things, and again we brought some that we think would highlight your beauty a little more." Tatiana stroked Bailey's chin in a condescending way. "I do so love a challenge. Feel free to dress in your old, frumpy clothes." Tatiana and Ginger walked off, tacitly dismissing her.

Bailey looked at the two sets. The second set had a shorter skirt this time, with a black bra and white blouse that would embarrassingly show off the dark color underneath. Her hand started reaching for it. She cleared her throat, shook her head and grabbed her own clothes. The underwear was lacy this time. She changed quickly and headed out of the mansion.

On the way down the hill, she hit the speed dial for Maya. It went to voice-mail. "Hi Maya, this is Bailey. Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and I care about you, and that's... well, anyway, give me a call, 'kay?"

*****

It was Thursday night and she was heading over to the mansion again. She'd found herself anticipating it a few times during the day, both with dread and a little tingle. She was surprised when she finally got there and only Ginger and Thi greeted her.

"Hi Bails! Tatiana isn't here, had to handle an emergency that came up with her friend Zaria," Ginger said. "Come on out to the pool. We have a suit for you." She handed Bailey one of the red bikinis. Both Ginger and Thi had more modest black two pieces on.

"Can I get changed somewhere?" Bailey asked.

"Oh, right here will do." Ginger smiled.

"I'll just head to the bathroom..."

"We've all seen everything, already, Bails. Change here. Hurry." Bailey sighed, slipped out of her clothes and put the bikini on quickly, flushed to her breasts and wanting to cover her exposed hair. "Just leave them," Ginger said as Bailey made a move to pick up her clothes. "The staff will get them."

"But, I wouldn't..."

Ginger cut her off. "Leave them. Come on!" She ran out to the pool and dove in. Thi followed, and Bailey reluctantly stepped out and carefully walked down the steps into the water. It was warm, entirely unlike the ocean in La Jolla, and salted instead of chlorinated. Bailey loved it. She sank under the top and came up, forgetting her embarrassment for a minute as she luxuriated in the soft feel of the water.

"Drinks!" called out Thi to the waiting bar staff. "Sour pucker for Bailey, and Ginger and I will have whites." Bailey took the offered glass and sipped experimentally. She had thought about getting a daiquiri again, but the tart raspberry flavor in this drink made the heat flow just as well. She sucked down the first and was well into the second before she noticed that Ginger and Thi were leering at her. Her already sopping pussy quivered in anticipation.

"Come here, Bailey, we have something for you." Each dropped a bikini bottom on the surface of the pool. "Come and get your treat." They backed up to a bench built into the side. Bailey slipped under the surface and sought out each waiting woman. Her gut fluttered excitedly at being commanded as she carefully tended to their needs. Each lick and suck caused an echo in her own nether region, leaving her needy and wanting. Her lungs burned as each woman held Bailey's head under for just a little longer than was comfortable. She started getting desperate, not just for air but also for release.

Ginger pulled her up. "Come on, honey. Bedroom." Thi led this time, with Ginger behind. "You really should see this view, Thi. That little string sliding down between those lovely cheeks... We could charge for this. Such sexy hips, cute little waist too." Bailey blushed as she walked, but found herself adding a little extra sway for Ginger to watch.

Once in the bedroom, Thi flicked the lights on and headed straight to the bed. Ginger took Bailey to the foot of it and had her kneel, facing Thi. Then she hopped on and started making out with the Asian beauty.

"I really..." Bailey started.

"Shh," Ginger replied, holding her finger up. She leaned back into Thi.

"But I could..." Bailey tried again.

"Shhhhh." A little longer this time and an angry look.

"I'm desperate!" Bailey said.

"Shhh." Ginger leaned over and put her finger in front of Bailey's lips. "No more." She patted Bailey on the head. A thousand flaming, ticklish butterflies swept through Bailey as she settled down and stayed quiet. Ginger turned back to Thi, who was laying on her back. Ginger slowly kissed up from Thi's groin to her breasts, where she took a hard nipple into her mouth. Thi moaned and arched into the soft contact. Bailey dripped fire between her ankles and onto the floor. She whimpered. Ginger flipped around on top of Thi, straddling Thi's head as she leaned down to reach her mouth between Thi's legs. She looked up once, winking at Bailey, before gently starting to lick Thi's folds. Bailey managed to stifle her own moan while both Thi and Ginger vocalized their lust. Bailey stared, wanting to get up on the bed and join in, but submissively following orders made her drip more. She watched as both women crested multiple times, crying out and writhing in waves of release.

Ginger finally looked up. "Aw, look Thi. I think she wants to join in." Bailey whimpered in need. "Should we let her?" She moved off of Thi.

"It would be fun to play with her," said Thi, sitting up on her elbows. "Let's bring her up on the bed." Ginger leaned off the mattress and lifted Bailey with a single finger under her chin. Thi smiled at her. "Up here, toy." Bailey crawled onto the sheets. Ginger went to the top of the bed and spread her legs while Thi started rummaging through a chest.

"Let's see if you're as good as Thi," Ginger said, grabbing the back of Bailey's head. "I doubt it. Prove me wrong." She thrust Bailey into her crotch.

"I'll keep her humming for you," said Thi, sliding behind Bailey.

Bailey couldn't see what Thi was up to, but she started caressing Ginger with her tongue. The mild vibrations from the rubber phallus suddenly playing against her folds forced a whimper out, directly onto Ginger's waiting clit. Ginger moaned and arched her back to press into Bailey's mouth. Bailey squirmed, trying to get better contact with her crotch, but Thi orchestrated her teasing to keep Bailey on the edge, never quite going over. The dildo would dip in, but never stay; it would touch her clit, but quickly move off; it would tickle her sensitive, wet lips, but never linger long enough or press hard enough to make Bailey to crest. Bailey's mewls turned into sobs as she worked Ginger.

"I think she wants to cum, don't you?" said Thi.

"Oh fuuuck!" Ginger cried as she peaked, thrusting her ass into the bed for the third time. "Yes! Yes, hell yes! Oh she's good Thi, you need to try this."

The two switched positions. Bailey didn't ask for relief, she just groaned as she stayed still and dripped liquid heat from her crotch. Thi climbed in front of her. Again, Bailey found her face in a woman's crotch. Her tired tongue started ministering again. The infuriating dildo, keeping the fires hot and the tingles shooting everywhere, again worked her nether regions. She struggled to get more contact from Ginger, but the blond was, if anything, better than Thi at keeping Bailey on the edge. The Asian woman was more responsive than Ginger, shouting her joy and squeezing her thighs tight as Bailey suckled. Thi came quickly, several times in succession, and jerked away as she settled back down.

"Enough! Enough! Too sensitive!" Thi pleaded.

"Has she been a good girl?" Ginger asked.

Thi panted for a bit before saying, "Yes, she has."

"I agree. I'll give her a reward." Ginger plunged the phallus in as far as it would go and twirled Bailey's clit gently with a finger. Bailey cried out almost immediately and thrust her ass high as the pent up frustration washed over her in a cascade of pure pleasure. She trembled in release for as long as Ginger kept the dildo in place, finally slumping down after Ginger pulled it free. Bailey shook delicately on the bed, and cried in both relief and pure joy before passing out.

*****

The morning routine was set, with Bailey waking up in bed and only the bikini to wear. This time, the two sets of clothes included one with a mid-thigh length skirt and stockings. She felt a little twinge, wondering what wearing something like that to class would be like. Would feel like. I would look damn good... She smirked. Courtney would've loved that. Her face went blank. Maybe she would've stayed if I'd worn things like that. The familiar wave of pain and self-pity washed over her. She grabbed her clothes.

"I do so love a challenge," Tatiana said, smiling. She walked away.

Bailey stomped into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and yanked out her cell phone.

"Answer, answer, answer..." It went to voice-mail again. "This is Bails, Maya. Please, I just want to talk. Need to talk. Call me, ok?" She hung up and sighed. The underwear was different again, this time held together by ribbons. She thought briefly about going commando.

12