Best. Job. Ever! Pt. 03

Story Info
Meeting the Parent. In public.
1.6k words
4.62
55.6k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers

Part 3

Meeting Missy's Mom

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!"

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

What is the most dreaded moment in a man's life? My vote would go to "Meet the girlfriend's parents" day.

In this case I only had to met one parent. Missy's Dad was very ill and almost never left his bed. Missy was afraid that he was going to die soon. And if what she told me was the case I suspected she was right. That made meeting her Mom even worse! What if she didn't like me?

Missy and I had moved in together about a week after our first meeting. There was no doubt in my mind that she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with! She was funny and kind, sexy and cute. We really enjoyed each other's company. Yeah, in bed too!

And she had giant tits!

So, anyway, here I sat in the booth of an up-scale restaurant waiting to meet my girlfriends Mom. Missy's Mom had made the reservation but she was a little late for our meeting.

"Oh! There she is! Over here Mom!" cried Missy waving at a woman who was coming our way.

It took me a moment but suddenly I felt my flop sweat freeze as I recognized Missy's Mom!

It was her! There was no way there was another woman like her in Philadelphia! Like a tall ship sailing into harbor surrounded by attendant vessels the woman I had "handled" at Burns and Adrian's was moving across the dining room!

Mother and daughter hugged closely while I stood frozen. Watching over one hundred inches of bosom collide brought at least part of me to life. I watched as Missy's 48 inch pumpkins were just swallowed up by what I had been told was a 58 inch bust. Missy wasn't as tall as her Mom. When they hugged Mom's amazing bosom rode up over her daughter's chest. Awe inspiring.

Looking over at me Missy announced, "This is Catherine Roberts, my Mom."

Breaking from the hug Mom turned to me and stuck out her hand.

"You must be the young man I've heard so much about. Please call me Kate." she said as she pumped my hand. "My, what a firm grip!"

There was a twinkle in her eye as she continued to hold my hand in both of hers. That was the second thing I noticed. The first was the low cut neck line and the massive swells of breast meat that surged into sight as

she hunched her shoulders slightly and pushed her elbows together while shaking my hand.

"I so enjoy a man with a firm grip." she announced.

She never let go of my hand as she maneuvered me to sit between herself and Missy. Missy didn't seem aware of the continued contact between us as she chatted with her Mom. I sat between the two bustiest women I had ever imagined as they talked. From time to time Missy would lean toward her Mom and in the process press her tit against my arm or side. And in response her Mom would press her even larger boob against me as she leaned toward Missy. I could barely breathe.

The whole dinner was a blur. I don't remember a thing. I must have taken part but I can't recall saying anything.

During the course of the meal Missy had three or four glasses of wine while her Mom kept pace. I just drank water. I didn't want to loose whatever control I had left.

Mom touched my arm from time to time as we talked. I sweat her touch almost burned my flesh. And when she wasn't touching my arm she often rested her hand on my thigh under the table.

Finally, Missy announced that she had to go to the rest room.

And as she departed her Mom turned to me.

"I'm so pleased to see you again, you know. I'm glad that you and my daughter are getting along so well. I wasn't sure that telling her that she had an appointment would work."

"You did that?" I was stunned.

"I sure did! I knew that she would like you the moment I met you. I want my daughter to be happy, you know." She was squeezing my arm with one hand and my thigh with the other.

"And I want to be happy as well," she purred as her hand slid up my thigh and started to caress my semi-rigid dick.

"Mmmm, I remember this. I remember how you spurted between my titties. Do you remember? You really enjoyed that tit fuck I gave you, didn't you?"

"I remember. But I'm with your daughter now. I don't think..."

"Quite right. Don't think! Just fill your hands with my giant titties! I love the way you can play with them! It makes me so excited, knowing that someone like you, someone who loves big boobs is getting off on my huge melons!" Her voice was low and husky. Her eyes were filled with lust in the low lit room.

"You know it takes Missy a long time in the bathroom. I bet I can get you off twice while she's in the Ladies Room." she purred while her tongue wet her lips. "Let's see if I'm right!"

She grabbed me by the wrists and pulled my hands to her partially revealed bust.

"Come on, honey! Grab hold and give my titties the attention they deserve. Squeeze me! Hold me! Make my tits feel good while I make you feel good!"

She was already making me feel good! She was stroking and pulling on my dick. And a moment later she had it waving in the breeze under the table.

She was smiling at me, she knew I couldn't resist those huge firm mountains that were quivering under my hands. And she was right! I could no more stop my hands from feeling her, caressing her and strumming her nipples than i could stop my self from breathing!

God, they were amazing! Missy's breasts were wonderful. Big, Firm. Sensitive and she enjoyed our breast play in the bedroom. But Missy was not very adventuresome.

Her Mom was a woman who was encouraging me to play with those huge tits in public! And was trying to stroke my dick under the table until I spewed my seed!

"This is my favorite table," she told me. "It was our usual table when Roland and I dined here. It's private and you can fool around with out too much danger. Once I climbed onto Roland's lap and fucked him right here! The wait staff knows I don't like to be disturbed." Her hands were moving faster and faster while she spoke.

"You really like my big titties, don't you," she gasped. I was pushing my hands together and releasing the pressure in a rhythmic motion. Her giant boobs were spilling up and over her neckline, quivering and rippling as they rose and fell. It was amazing to watch.

She kept up the dirty talk as she worked, praising my penis, talking about how much she loved having her tits played with.

"I love how you adore tits, you know. Missy has told me a lot about how you two are in the bedroom. She loves how you suck her nipples and play with her tits while you pile drive her poor little pussy into the bed! She loves to see you blow your load all over her and she gets to play with you to get you hard again. Her tits are so big and excitable!

"But my tits are even bigger! And more sensitive. I can have and orgasm just from you playing with my big tits! As you know!" She chuckled low in her throat while giving me the dirtiest smile I'd ever seen!

"You're about to spew, aren't you?" she moaned.

"I can't help it," whispered. "You're too good. Your tits are too big! I can't stand it!" I gasped as I spattered the underside of the table with my cum.

By the time Missy returned to the table I had had two explosions. Kate was just so fucking hot. Such a tease! Those huge tits! She was so proud of the way she could excite me with them. I couldn't resist her.

Her boobs were like putty in my hands and my dick was like an iron bar in hers.

I had to move fast when we got home so that Missy didn't see what a mess I'd made of my pants. And she was horny, too. I was concerned for a moment but she took my momentary lack of response as a result of a tiring night and she rose to the challenge. Unlike most nights she took the initiative and rode me like a horse until we reached the finish line.

And that's how I met my girl friends family. I should have run like hell. Missy and her Mom were going to kill me. Either they were going to wear me out or one of them was going to get jealous and shoot me dead. I wasn't sure which would be worse. And I was too stupid to run. After all, Missy was my perfect mate. And her Mom wouldn't be around THAY much. I could avoid her for the most part.

And I still had The. Best. Job. Ever.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers