Best Laid Plans

Story Info
An unexpected encounter between two friends...
2.2k words
4.43
16.3k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten bucks says Jenna doesn't remember we made plans." Jake said, taking another drink of his beer. I laughed. We'd been hanging out for almost two hours, waiting for my dumb blond of a roommate to show up. This is the third time I've had to entertain him while we wait for her. Jake is more her friend, though we all hang out on occasion. I suspect he has a thing for Jenna, and only tolerates my presence in pursuit of her. Hence the fact that he's downed a large portion of the case of beer in our fridge. I checked my phone. Still no response.

Oh, hell, I thought, feeling the effects of the wine I'd had to drink, If you can't beat 'em... I poured the rest of the bottle in my glass. Turning to the TV, I switched it off and put on some music. A Jim Croce album was in the player, and I turned it up a little. I swayed a bit to the music, and when I turned around I saw Jake's eyes on me. They moved from my hips, slowly up my body. I felt a little jolt, being looked at like that. Sexy. Wanted, somehow. I paused as his eyes locked on mine, not sure if I was imagining the look.

"Hi." I said, a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth.

"Hi." he replied, leaving the couch and coming toward me in one swift, oddly predatory movement. He stopped a few inches from me, and I could smell his cologne, the sweet taste of beer on his breath, and something else. Something I couldn't place, but liked very much. Without warning, he swept me into a dance, and we both laughed as we moved tipsily around the living room to 'You Don't Mess Around With Jim.' I love that song, and our antics became more wild and silly as the song went on. The chorus became a funnier and funnier extravaganza, and by the end of the song, we had collapsed on the couch in laughter.

I took a large drink of my wine, wiping my forehead, and looked over at Jake, whose head was leaned back against the back of the couch, eyes once more on me. I felt it again, that jolt. But this time, it started lower, and grew as I watched Jake's hand reach toward me and brush my hair off of my neck. I flushed, enjoying the way his fingers felt on my skin.

His hand lingered, and his other hand reached over to take my wine glass and set it on the end table. I knew exactly what was happening, but not sure how it had started, or why. I wasn't complaining though, as Jake put the glass down, and turned his attention back to me. His fingers grazed my skin, then slipped behind my neck to propel me closer to him. Suddenly, his lips were on mine, his body closer than ever. His hands and lips wandered, leaving trails of kisses on my neck, and inciting shivers wherever his fingers touched.

The pleasure and anticipation I was feeling built by the second, and without asking I pushed him back to a sitting position and swung my leg over him so that I straddled his lap. I caught his look of surprise at my move, and enjoyed the moment.

"You think you get to call all the shots?" I asked, slipping my hands under his shirt to feel his warm skin. His hands found my hips, a smile on his lips.

"No, ma'am." He mocked, pulling my hips closer. I sank lower onto his lap and moved to kiss his neck, nibble on his ears. I caught his barely perceptible moan when I very quietly whispered in his ear,

"That's better." Hmm. Apparently he enjoys that, I mused, enjoying the way his hands moved up my back. I kissed his again, more urgently, and we explored each other more intimately. When I instinctively bit his lip a few minutes later, I felt him instantly harden beneath me and made another mental note as I moved my hips to meet him.

His hands roamed beneath my shirt, never quite making their way to my breasts. I tried to move subtly, to guide his hands where I wanted them, but he teased me, flitting away at the last moment. I let out a frustrated groan and pulled the hem of his shirt up and over his head. He laughed, enjoying my frustration, and his hands moved back to cup my ass and alternately stroke up and down my thighs.

"God, you're sexy." he mumbled, looking up at me. I smiled and kissed him, then bit his lip again. This time, he cupped my hips in his hands and held me in place as he ground his cock against me. Yes, please, I thought, feeling the pressure of him against me.

What I wanted, desperately, were his hands on my breasts. One of my favorite feelings has always been to have my nipples played with through my shirt. It feels so good, better than when there's no clothing between me and my partner.

As if reading my mind, Jake's hands slid up my sides, under my shirt, and finally began to explore. I arched against him when he did exactly what I had been imagining, and my nipples stood at attention under my bra. He pulled my shirt up and over my head, then leaned forward and kissed me between my breasts. I liked the way his breath felt, the way his hands were exploring every inch of exposed skin. He reached behind me to unclasp my bra, and slowly pulled the straps off of my shoulders.

His eyes never left my chest as he unveiled my breasts. They were a full C-cup, and look nice with or without a bra. He dropped the bra next to the couch, then again slid his hands from my hips up my stomach until they cupped my breasts. He seemed to enjoy the weight and shape of them, toying with them in his hands before sucking my nipple into his mouth.

After a few minutes of alternately making out and letting him pay adequate attention to my tits, he slowly pushed me into a standing position in front of him. I looked down, anticipation mounting as I saw his hard cock beneath his jeans. I enjoyed knowing I had helped make it that way. He cupped my breasts again in his hands, thumbs sliding across my nipples, before letting his hands trail down to the waistband of my jeans.

"Is this ok?" He asked, fingers pausing as they held the button. His eyes moved up to meet mine.

"Yes." I said simply. All I wanted was him inside me at that moment. I didn't care how we had gotten to this point. I just wanted more. He undid my jeans, slowly sliding them off my hips, down my thighs. I stepped out of them, but knelt down before he could pull off my panties as well.

Now I made him stand, and with a smirk on my face asked him if it was ok before I unbuttoned his jeans. "Smartass." he murmured. Then, "That's the last time I ask you for permission before doing anything to you." He warned. I smiled up at him, one eyebrow arched.

"Good."

I carefully pulled his jeans down, then kissed his cock gently through his boxers. He grunted, clearly wanting more, and I pulled the boxers off as well. I looked up at him momentarily before wrapping one hand around the base of his cock. "I want to taste you in the back of my throat." I told him. He stiffened even more in my hand as I began to gently squeeze and caress him. Slowly, I traced the veins of his cock with the tip of my tongue, loving the noise he was making in the back of his throat whenever something felt particularly good. Satisfied, I moved back and licked all round the head of his dick, then applied pressure with my lips and let him pop into my mouth. My tongue swirled around his head and my hand pumped up and down. I loved the taste and smell of him as I worked my head back and forth, reaching my other hand up to play with his balls as I took more and more of him into my mouth.

I sucked him thoroughly, pulling him farther and farther into my mouth, over and over again. When he was good and worked up, I began teasing him by rubbing the head of his cock against the back of my throat before opening my throat and getting as much of him inside as possible. I looked up at him, my nose pressed to his navel, one hand lightly scratching his balls, the other on his hip, and swallowed around his dick. He moaned and arched against me, and I thought with disappointment that I may have let him cum too early, when he abruptly pulled away.

A line of spit ran from my mouth to the tip of his cock, which quivered in the air, red and pulsing with pleasure and desire. Jake pulled me upright, sat down on the edge of the couch, and pulled my underwear off so quickly that I barely had time to react before his lips were on my pussy.

I involuntarily reached up and cupped my breasts, relishing the way his tongue moved roughly across my lips. He licked me slowly and deliberately, changing tactics as he read my responses. Rough on my lips, nibbling and licking and plunging his tongue into my pussy, alternating with delicate flicks against my clit. He reached one hand up and began stroking them along my lips, getting them wet. And was I ever. He pulled back for a moment, and I looked down to see him just gazing at my pussy.

"God, you're so wet." He murmured. I was so turned on, it wasn't surprising, although every guy I've been with has enjoyed how wet I get. The unexpectedness of this happening between us, the thought that Jenna might walk in at any moment, was all adding to how turned on I was, so when he plunged two fingers into my tight little box and dedicated himself to licking my clit with abandon, I was primed and ready to go. I felt the warmth of my orgasm starting to build behind my navel. Felt it grow and start to expand to other parts of my body. Wished desperately that I could give him as much pleasure as he was giving me at that moment. My breaths started coming in short moans, and I could feel my clit and lips swelling with each flick of his tongue.

"You're going to make me cum." I whisper, one hand in his hair, egging him on.

"Tell me when you're close." He replies, barely moving away from my clit as his fingers explore me from the inside out.

"Mmm, that feels so good." I moan, my head back in pleasure. Suddenly, there's a suction on my clit, and I feel myself start to explode. "Now," I moan, "You're making me-" but before I can finish my sentence, truly begin to cum, he's grabbed me by the hips, leaned back, and forced me onto his cock, where the heat building inside me does actually explode, and I'm cumming on his dick as he stretches my pussy around him. I moan every time he bottoms out inside me, pushing deeper and deeper and harder and harder. His hands don't leave my hips, moving me exactly the way he wants, not slowing down as I cum, because he wants to get there, too. As my orgasm starts to lessen, I find myself leaning over the arm of the couch, and just as quickly as he is gone from inside me, he enters me again. A new angle, a new pleasure, as he takes what he wants.

"I love watching your tits bounce when I do this." He says, plunging in to me extra hard, sending them swaying, my nipples grazing across the arm of the couch.

"Do that again." I moan, loving the way he fills me. His thighs slap into mine, and the orgasm I just experienced lingers, as though it's not over. As he fucks me, he reaches one hand around my hip and his fingers find my clit, rubbing that little pleasure center as the head of his cock rubs the right spot inside me.

He goes like this for another minute, and soon I'm cumming again, squeezing him tight, and he moans, "God, you're so sexy." before cumming deep inside me. I feel it like hot ropes, coating me inside. Feel him pulsing in place as he plunges one last desperate time into my hot pussy. "Fuck." he whispers, collapsing against me and pinning me to the couch.

After a few minutes' recovery, he pulls out, kisses me on the ass, and leans against the couch. I right myself, feeling the wetness between my legs, enjoying how hard he came.

"Dammit, I didn't think that was ever going to happen." He tells me, pulling me against him.

"You wanted it to?" I asked.

"There are only so many times I can pretend I was supposed to have plans with Jenna." He tells me, kissing me firmly. I pull back, looking at him quizzically. Then I smile.

"I think she's going to forget to have plans with you tomorrow night, too."