Best Laid Plans Ch. 01

Story Info
She wanted to spice things up.
3.6k words
4.32
36.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story for Literotica. It's a slower starter than most of the erotic stories I like to read, but I think it came out okay. I'm considering a rewrite, to get into the action sooner, and fill in the set up as I go along. I think I'd like to get some constructive criticism first. This story is literally the first time I've ever written a sex scene, and I'm really not sure I like how it came out.

Heather was so immersed in her work that she was startled when the intercom buzzed. "Ms. Case, I have your husband on the phone." She seriously considered sending him to voice mail. They'd both been working a lot, but that didn't excuse his inattentiveness of late. She couldn't remember the last time they'd had sex, which was bad enough. But on top of that, when she turned on their home computer that morning to print out some documents to review on the train to work, she found that he'd carelessly left some porn site open.

It was a hardcore bondage site. He'd never expressed an interest in that before. She was hurt that he was going online for kicks instead of coming to her, hurt that he had this kink that he never shared with her. Absent-mindedly primping her thick auburn hair, she looked at her reflection in her office window.

"Ms. Case?"

"Sorry Jane, put him through. Heather Case," she answered the phone in a cold businesslike manner.

"Heather, its John. Listen, how early can you get off work tonight?"

"You know we're busy. I'll probably be late."

"I know babe, we've both been busy lately," he actually sounded as if he gave a damn, which piqued her interest, and softened her resolve to be pissed off. "I feel like we haven't spent any real time together in a while. I got us reservations..." He went on to explain he'd managed reservations at her favorite French restaurant, and tickets to a show he knew she wanted to see, that she knew he had no interest in. She was so taken by surprise that she forgot to be angry.

"Oh my god, John, I love you!"

He laughed, "I love you too babe. I feel bad about how things have been going, and I want to make it up to you. Do you think you can meet me at the apartment by seven?"

"Oh hon, we really are busy. But, yes, yeah, I'll meet you there at seven."

"Great! It actually looks like I'm gonna be able to knock off early. I should be able to get home by five. That will give me some time to clean up the place. Maybe when we get back from the show we can, do something, special..."

A thrill ran up her spine, and her nipples hardened. She knew she was sexually frustrated but this was ridiculous. Apparently even she didn't realize how horny she'd been getting. "I'll show you special," she whispered huskily into the phone, "I'll be home at seven, come hell or high water."

They exchanged "I love you's" and she got back to work. But she was totally preoccupied, thinking about what was coming. She felt her pussy getting wet and butterflies in her stomach. She felt like she did back when they'd first started dating. "This is fucking ridiculous," she whispered to herself. She rolled back in her chair, hiked up her skirt, and slowly, softly, started rubbing herself with both hands on her inner thighs. Softly easing her eyes closed, she thought of John.

She saw their bedroom, shades drawn, softly lit by candles, red satin sheets on the bed. She seemed to float, in her fantasy, back onto the bed. John ran his hands up her slender hips, softly up her torso and around her pert, 34b breasts. Her small pink areolas tightened, and her nipples rose into firm peaks. His touch became more firm. He rubbed her arms from her shoulders to her wrists. Ice cold steel snapped around her wrists with a dramatic metallic click. She snapped out of her fantasy. Where the hell did that come from?

She came to a sudden decision. Straightening out her clothes and rolling back into her desk, she dialed the extension of one of the more trustworthy junior associates.

"Joy, can you come in here? I need a favor."

She explained there was an emergency situation she needed to take care of, and reviewed the final details of her current project. She told Joy she needed it done today, which meant she'd probably have to work late. But she also explained she had confidence she could do it, that it meant a lot to her if Joy could take care of it. Joy assured Heather she'd be able to handle it. Heather gave her a brief hug, explained it really meant a lot to her, and that she wouldn't forget it when she came up for review.

Heather grabbed her purse, rushed to the elevator, and was out on the street and in a cab by three.

She'd show John she had a plan of her own.

Back at the apartment, Heather luxuriated under a hot shower. Bending over she lathered her dainty feet, then slowly stood up, washing her firm shapely calves, and curvy hips. Arching her back, pointing her perky breasts up into the hot streaming shower, she massaged the twin globes of her ass, then slipped her left hand down and tickled her pink rosebud. She brought her hands around her body and up her flat stomach to her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them in the hot flowing water. She dropped her hands down between her legs. She felt pretty worked up, and barely resisted the urge to masturbate, but wanted to wait for John. She looked down at her closely trimmed pussy, and decided to shave it clean. She turned her back to the shower and picked up her razor and a can of shaving cream. She rubbed the rich lather into her pussy, luxuriating in the sensation, and slowly carefully shaved her pussy completely bare.

Heather stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and began drying off. She glanced at the clock radio they had in the bathroom, it was nearly quarter to five. "Shit!" she swore to herself, if she was going to surprise John she'd have to hurry. She quickly applied makeup and tried to do her hair. She didn't have time to blow-dry. She just ran a comb through it and left it damp. He always thought she looked sexy when she first got out of the shower anyway.

She was giggling like a schoolgirl as she pranced out into the living room. She looked at the clock which read 4:55. Damn. She was a little nervous, but didn't have time to wait. Besides, her nerves only served to increase her excitement. She looked down at the toys she'd dropped on their leather couch when she got home. She'd stopped at a sex toy shop and picked up a few things during her rush home. She'd never done anything like this before, and felt a little out of her depth. Taking a deep breath, she put her left foot up on the couch, and fastened a padded leather cuff to her ankle. It was fine with her if John wanted to explore BDSM. But she'd be damned if he was going to do it without her.

She realized she was running out of time and quickly attached cuffs to her wrists and other ankle. She picked up a blindfold, which looked to her like one of those sleeping masks housewives from 50's sitcoms wore, only black, and leather, and draped it around her neck. Steeling herself, and taking a deep breath, she picked up the final item, closed her eyes, told herself she was never afraid to try new things, and never one to do anything halfway. She opened her mouth, and put on the ball gag.

Frantic, now that John might be there any minute, she kneeled in the foyer so he'd see her as soon as he walked in. She pulled the blindfold up over her eyes, took another deep breath, leaned back, then clipped her right wrist to her right ankle, and her left wrist to her left ankle. She wanted to look as close as possible to the girl in the photo spread John had left open. She knew this wasn't exactly right, but it was the closest she could get on her own. John better appreciate all this, because there was no turning back now. Either way, he said he would get home at five, so he should be there any minute.

Any minute.

Heather was surprised at how hard it was to tell how much time had passed sitting there with a blindfold on. It had to have been more than just a couple minutes, right? It was getting hard to breath with the red rubber ballgag in her mouth, and she swore at herself for putting herself into this predicament. Obviously John was running late and didn't expect her home until seven. If worse came to worse it would only be two hours. But she thought they'd have that time to make love and get cleaned up. She tried leaning back to see if she could unhook her wrists from her ankles but she just couldn't make it. She felt a cramp forming in her right leg and started to panic. Giving it one last shot, she tried turning over to see if she could get her knees in front of her so she could unhook the damned cuffs. Instead she only managed to fall over on her side.

She took deep breaths through her nose, and tried to calm down. And that's how she ended up asleep, hogtied, blindfolded and gagged, just inside the door to their apartment.

She awoke with a start, having no idea where she was. She remembered falling asleep on the wood floor in the foyer. Now she was resting face down on something soft. She started to panic but smelled the familiar leather smell of their couch, and realized John must have moved her to the couch. She felt stiff and sore, and moaned into her gag. He just whispered, "shh..." She heard him kick of his shoes and unbuckle his belt. She moaned and laughed into the gag. Apparently he liked what he saw. She heard a zipper and a rustling of clothes. Her heart started beating faster and the moisture from her drenched pussy started to run down her leg. Maybe this was a better idea than she thought!

She could sense his presence, and hear him walking back and forth in front of her. He didn't touch her for almost a full minute, and when he did it was so soft she could barely tell. He ran just the tip of his little finger up and down her spine, barely touching her at all. A shiver ran through her body and she moaned in anticipation. He moved to her legs, running his fingers up the back of both of her thighs, stopping to squeeze her jutting buttocks, then ran his hands up her back, gathering her shoulder length hair into one hand. He pulled at the elastic strap of the blindfold. She thought he was going to remove it, but instead he twisted it into a loop and tucked her hair into it, to keep it up off her neck. Then he leaned over her. She could feel the heat of his body radiating over hers. He smelled her neck, then nibbled it and kissed her. He must not have had time to shave that morning because he had more stubble than he usually did by this time of day, but it felt good, tickling her.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, and ran them down her arms, to her biceps, then around to her chest, and groped her breasts, tweaking her nipples, then twisting them painfully. She squealed into the gag. It hurt, but it felt good too. Her body was practically vibrating. He hadn't even touched her pussy and she felt on the verge of cumming. He stood and walked toward the end of the couch, toward her ass, running his hand lightly along her body as he walked. He ran his hand over and around her left ass cheek, down the crack of her ass and over her anus. It tickled and she laughed. He continued down to her moist lips, running his finger up and down her outer lips, swirling the moisture from her body over her skin. He teased her clit causing her to moan, but he stopped every time it sounded like she might be about to cum. John had never spent this much time playing with her. Clearly he liked that she'd shaved.

He took his hand away, leaving her wanting, and moved over to her head. He ran his damp finger around her lips which surprised and repulsed her, causing her to jerk back grunting indignantly into her gag. As soon as she pulled away he was at her ass, spanking her mercilessly across both cheeks, even hitting the lips of her pussy. She screamed into the gag, begging him to stop this unexpected onslaught. When he stopped she tried to say she was sorry, but it just came out as another high pitched squeal. He was in charge, she'd put herself in this position, and knew thhis game was about submission to him. She moaned incoherent words again, hoping he could tell from her tone that she'd be good, she'd do what he wanted. He returned, rubbing his fingers, covered in her essence, over her lips and under her nose. She inhaled sharply, breathing in the scent of her own pussy. He stopped, and caressed her ass comfortingly.

He started teasing her pussy again, working her like an instrument, stopping every time she was on the verge of cumming, fingering her, teasing her clit, her lips, toying with her, over and over but not letting her release until she was shaking, vibrating so hard she could hear something, a cup, maybe his keys, shaking on the coffee table a few feet away. When she could take this sweet torture no longer, when she was screaming into her gag and felt like she was about to pass out, he slammed himself into her up to the hilt, forcing himself in one stroke, and she exploded. Screaming, cumming, she saw a swirl of colors in the darkness behind her blindfold, panting like a mare behind her ballgag, she came over and over as he pounded relentlessly into her. He kept pounding at her, he spanked her while he fucked her, then leaned over her pinching her nipples mercilessly, causing her to cum again. She lost count of how many times she came, didn't even try to count, but it was more, more times than he'd made her come so far the entire year.

He began to slow his relentless pace, taking a more leisured measured approach, but still fucking her, not stopping. She didn't think he had climaxed yet, she didn't feel it, but it was hard to tell as wet as she was if any of it was from him. But he was still hard, still stroking in and out of her, squeezing her hips, pulling her back deeper onto his swollen member. She couldn't remember the last time he'd had such endurance. She thanked God she discovered his secret kink. As he slowed she calmed, caught her breath, still moaning in pleasure every time he struck bottom, then pulled out, then plunged into her again. He gave her hips a final squeeze and pulled out of her. She felt like she was glowing, lazy shocks of electricity seemed to shoot up and down her spine.

He walked up to her face, tenderly removed the gag, and helped her sit up. "Oh god, John," she murmured huskily, "please, let's stay in tonight." He shushed her, and pulled her forward, rubbing his dick on her lips. He knew she hated giving head, and she'd never tasted her own pussy until tonight, but willingly, eagerly, she opened her mouth for him, licking and sucking her own juices off his rigid shaft. She took him deeper into her mouth than she ever had before, gagging as he reached the back of her throat. She backed off, circled the head of his cock with her tongue, then went back, deep throating him, trying so hard to take him all the way for the first time in their marriage.

He moaned, and started fucking her face, pulling his strong stiff dick in and out of her mouth. She moaned onto his cock which put him over the edge. He started to cum in her mouth and she greedily sucked it down, but he pulled his cock out of her mouth, and started jerking off on her face and tits.

"Oh my God..." she shouted, panting, catching her breath. He pulled her forward and tried to shove his now softening cock back into her mouth. "No, that's enough, John!" she tried turning her head away. Without a word he reached down and twisted her left nipple, drawing a scream from her. He didn't relent, twisting harder until she turned, blindly seeking his cock, which he shoved into her mouth, releasing her sore tit from his vice like grip. She was exhausted, but still turned on, and sucked him, cleaning his cock, teasing him with her tongue until he was hard again. He started fucking her face again but abruptly pulled out of her mouth with a start when the phone started to ring. "It's okay baby, I need a break anyway," she panted, "answer the phone and untie me and we can go cuddle." He laughed, the phone rang again, and she sensed something was wrong.

"Honey, the pho..." she started but he shoved the gag back in her mouth, strapping it on tighter than she had herself. She squealed indignantly. The phone rang again, and he shoved her off the couch onto the hardwood floor. She screamed into the gag in anger. A little spanking was one thing, but enough was enough! He rolled her over onto her back, an incredibly uncomfortable position, hogtied as she was. It forced her into a backward arc that pointed her red blushing breasts up at the ceiling. He mounted her again, shoved his throbbing cock deep into her sopping pussy, giving her the hard violent fuck that she admitted to herself she still craved.

The phone rang a final time, he pounded into her furiously, she screamed in delight, anger and desire. Then the answering machine picked up. She realized in horror it was her husband's voice coming through the speaker.

"Hey babe, it's, ah... 6:15. They aren't answering at your office and I tried your cell."

She screamed into the gag, this man, whoever he was, pounded her relentlessly, and started to laugh.

"I'm really sorry, I got stuck here. But we're still on for tonight. I sent an intern to the apartment to fetch the tickets. Just meet me at the restaurant as soon as you get this message, I'll be waiting for you in the bar. I'm sorry about this babe, but I promise, tonight will still be special."

The man fucking her leaned over her straining body, sucking and biting her nipples. He reached up and pulled off the blindfold, looked into her eyes grinning. He looked like a college aged kid, couldn't be more than 21! She took in his face, handsome, stubbled chin, square jawed. He had blue eyes and a thick head of curly black hair. She looked down at his hairless muscled chest and arms, then looked away and moaned into her gag.

"Hi," he leered at her, punctuating his words with thrusts of his cock, "my name's Darren, what's yours?" He continued fucking her relentlessly. Helplessly, she thrust her hips, fucking him back.

She was horrified at what was happening, and how her body was reacting. She needed this to stop, but even more she needed him to make her cum again, make her cum like she'd never been able to before, with her husband, or anyone else. She moaned pitifully behind the gag, rolling her eyes. He reached up behind her head and took the gag off. Before she could speak he forced his mouth over hers, sucking a kiss from her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She couldn't stop herself from shoving her tongue back into his. "Oh god," she moaned when he broke off the kiss, "oh god, oh god, oh god..."

She screamed one last time, a long keening wail, as her back arched up higher, her hips thrusting into his, nearly lifting him off the floor, and they came together one last time. This time she could feel his seed splashing into her warm wet chasm. He looked at her, smiling, arrogantly, but behind that, maybe tenderness? She was sure she was imagining things. His cock softened in her and she loosed a low quiet moan.

He finally pulled out, and scooted back, sitting on the floor. He leaned up against the couch, cocked one leg up and rested an arm on it. He looked at her and she looked back. He was sated, but she still saw fiery desire for her behind his tired eyes. She could only imagine what she looked like, lying there, hogtied, her hair spread around her face like a halo, her body covered in drying sweat and cum, a blindfold and a ball gag carelessly dropped on the floor by her head.

She blinked a few times to clear her head, and sighed deeply, trying to catch her breath. She turned her head to look at him. He shivered when her eyes met his. In a husky sexy voice she half moaned, half whispered, "Hi Darren. I'm Heather."