Best Laid Plans Ch. 10

Story Info
The true theft is revealed.
1.4k words
4.27
46.7k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

Completing the Theft

Helen never thought to ask where they were going, but she knew that they weren't headed back to her apartment. A high fence and equally high shrubbery protected the grounds surrounding the house. She sat mouth agape at the size of the house as they parked in front.

Ryan pulled her out of the car and hurried her into the foyer. "Take off your dress and leave it on the stairs, they're waiting for us and I want to show you off." She obeyed him, pulling her dress off over her head and tossing it onto the stairs.

"Ryan, what is going on?" Helen barely managed to utter her question when she found herself standing in a room full of people. She blushed at the suddenness of her entrance. Ryan was pleased by her reaction, and looked forward to embarrassing her in public to see it again.

Helen looked around the room and saw many familiar faces. She was most surprised to see Joshua there, smiling from ear to ear. "You look much better led into a room attached to someone's arm, than being led in on a leash. And such a beautiful blush, it pales in comparison to some of the spankings that I used to give you." He touched her cheek gently this time and turned to Ryan. "You were a worthy adversary in the toy business, but you have bested me in Helen's heart. I had never sought to win it, and that was my mistake, for I have truly lost the gem in my collection."

Ryan smiled and shook Joshua's hand. "You are right, old man, that was your mistake. Mine was underestimating just how much she meant to you."

Helen blushed even more to hear Ryan speak about her this way. She had never been the topic of a conversation before, at least not one held in her presence.

"Now I have her and your company!" Ryan winked at Joshua as he spoke those words.

"Better you than Joy Box! At least you won't ruin Holiday's reputation by marketing junk. And Jason won't be able to get past Helen or me to steal your designs." Helen smiled at Joshua's brag. She knew that what he said was the truth; even though she had no future plans to work for Ryan or Joshua.

Ryan handed Helen a glass of white wine from a passing tray and lifted his own glass into the air. "I would like to propose a toast," he said loudly gathering the attention of the room. "To the future of Holiday Toys and Dalton Images, may it be a long and profitable partnership."

Murmurs of "here, here" swept through the room as everyone sipped to the toast. Helen continued to sip her wine while Joshua and Ryan went on about the fun that they had with Helen. She was surprised that Ryan went to such lengths to draw her into his world. He had wanted her to choose him over Joshua and Jason, to abandon them completely.

She stood quietly by Ryan throughout the evening and gracefully acknowledged each guest as they departed. She had forgotten that she wore only garter belt stockings and heels as she warmly embraced his friends before they left. It wasn't until Joshua grabbed her breasts and pulling them upward and together said, "YOU really should get these nipples pierced!" that she became painfully aware of her nudity and blushed a deep shade of pink.

Ryan took her breasts in his hand from behind her and responded, "She has to marry me first. I want to do them for her on our wedding night." Helen's blush deepened and spread all over her body. Joshua grinned at her and kissed her smartly on the lips. "I really am going to miss whipping you, but I will survive..." He laughed and then taking his coat, he departed.

Ryan spun Helen around and asked, "What do you think of our new house?"

Helen's eyes widened as she looked around at the large foyer and the wide carpeted staircase. "This is ours?" she asked incredulously.

Ryan drew her close and danced her around the foyer. "Every square inch, my lovely, all ours to explore and make love in."

Helen grinned at the thought of spending her life making love to Ryan in every nook and cranny of the huge mansion. "I feel so... like Cinderella. And you are my Prince Charming." She took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck. As she kissed him, Ryan waltzed them over to the stairs and slowly lay her down on the plush carpeting.

"This is where I want to start," he whispered into her ear as he began to massage her breasts. Helen began to unbutton his shirt and play with his nipples while receiving another deep kiss from Ryan. She smiled when he let loose a soft moan in response to her pinching his tiny nipples.

Ryan pulled himself up off her and proceeded to remove his clothes, "Play with your pussy for me," he demanded while he stripped down. Helen complied by wetting her finger and gently rubbing her clit while he carefully disrobed. Ryan bent down over her and moved her finger aside. He placed his mouth over her clit and began to gently lick it, pausing to occasionally suck on it. Helen began to moan loudly, listening to them echo in the stairwell. The echoes seemed to drive Ryan to make her moan more loudly and more often.

Ryan suddenly withdrew his tongue from between her legs and began to move it up her body, kissing her pale skin as he climbed slowly up her torso. He paused at her breasts and began to fondle them. He massaged them while he took turns sucking on each nipple. Ryan's hard cock teased her clit while he slowly and deliberately worked each nipple and Helen began to beg, "Please, fuck me now. I want it so badly. I can't stand the wait."

"Say you'll marry me,” he answered back.

Helen would have said anything at that moment, but she wasn't about to make that promise. "I can't,” she whispered back.

"But you do want me, don't you?" he asked as he rubbed his stiff cock harder against her clit.

"Yes," she moaned in response, "I really want you."

"And you love me, don't you?" he pinched her nipples hard at that moment.

"Yes," she whimpered, "I love you deeply."

"Then say you'll marry me," he insisted.

Helen felt his hard cock pressing against her and her passion hanging on the edge of heaven. She knew that she wanted this moment to be repeated for the rest of her life. She swallowed the fear that had been holding her back and answered him with her heart, "Yes! I will marry you and make you happy for the rest of your life."

Ryan thrust his burgeoning cock deep into her sopping hole. Helen moaned loudly as he drove himself deep within her. His rhythmic thrusts drove her closer and closer to the edge until she finally came. Her body's undulations at that moment only served to encourage his cock to pump its hot liquid deep into her cavity.

Ryan kissed Helen's face as she slowly relaxed into a state of exhaustion. It had been a long day for both of them. "Let's go to bed," he said as he helped her to her feet and began to herd her up the stairs. He led her to the set of double doors at the end of the hall and into the master bedroom.

Helen stared at the large brass bed in the center of the room. Attached to the top of the tall corner posts were large rings and above the bed were two large hooks from which were hung some planters. The bed linens were sea foam green, soothing to the eye and soft to the touch.

Helen crawled into the bed and sat on it waiting to see what Ryan had in mind. He crawled into the bed next to her and lay her down on it. "We have the rest of our lives to make use of those hooks!" he said after he kissed her cheek. "Right now, we need to get some sleep." He touched a small band on the bedpost and the lights dimmed out. Helen snuggled up next to Ryan and kissed him goodnight before laying her head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

THE END

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers