Best Laid Plans Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Literally throwing in the towel, I waved goodbye to Penny, flicked the bird to Jeff, and fist bumped Cody on the way out. It wasn't his fault he got sucked into an episode of Jerry Springer. Three hours later I'd made it to my living room couch, war torn but still functioning. Three knocks on my door ruined my post employment haze. I peeked out and saw him. He was alone as far as my peephole could tell. I didn't want to talk. But there he was, with flowers.

"I wanted to apologize. I did something I'm not proud of, Callie. I wanted to start over and maybe we could have a go at a real friendship." "Cody?" At ten o'clock at night Cowboy Cody was standing outside of my door. He was holding a bunch of Gerber daisies with a clean shave, sans cowboy hat. He was articulate and mild mannered. Superman had transformed into Clark Kent. I had no idea there was this side of Cody, I kept checking around the corner looking for Machu Pichu and his camera.

"Jeff came in and told everyone about what we did about an hour before you got to work. I'm sorry about tossing you on my shoulder and spinning you around like that, Callie. It was fun at first and then I thought about how you were upset. Penny told me about how Nolan reacted when he found out about our, . . .your, . . .the website. I got fired."

I hadn't thought about how Cody would be affected. I guess I hadn't really thought that keeping a secret porn identity would cost my job and the jobs of those involved with me. I asked him in, feeling sorry that my ignorance cost him too. We drank pop and watched the Daily Show. I didn't expect him to kiss me. He took my face in his hands, planted his lips on mine, and made shivers run down to areas that I thought had turned into a barren wasteland.

Every since I was a little girl, I dreamed about meeting prince charming. When that didn't pan out I ran around with a towel tied around my neck, fighting crime and standing up for justice. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to date Cody. I'm not sure if I want to continue being the star of a porno website. But right now all I want to do is continue living for the next Callie Cronin adventure.

12