Best Neighbor Ever! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

By the time Cleo made it into the bedroom Kelly was impaled on me, sitting on my hips and rolling hers round and round. Cleo lay on the bed to one side, a very interested observer. My head was back, eyes closed as I gasped at the sensation of Kelly's tight cunt grasping me. She leaned forward, putting her palms on my chest and started pumping her ass up and down, sliding up and down almost the entire length of my cock with every stroke. "Oh god that feels so fucking good!" I gasped out as she started to slap down against my thighs.

Just when I thought she was going to make one or both of us cum very soon, she slowed down, resting a moment, then sliding very slowly up and down the length of my cock. She leaned forward over me, keeping her pussy pressed against me as I raised my head to meet her lips and we shared a tender kiss. I grasped her beautiful breasts in both hands and fondled them, teasing the nipples and kneading the heavy round globes. She moaned and leaned forward for another kiss, then straightened up again and started fucking me with a nice easy pace. She was moving smoothly, not slapping hard or pumping up and down on me, and it felt so good I really didn't want it to stop, but her eyes closed and she started breathing hard.

She started pulling at her nipples and her head went back as she started to moan. She began slamming down on me, harder and faster, and I pulled my knees up behind her, allowing me to roll my hips and meet her thrusts. When she began her high-pitched little cries I started pounding my cock into her hard and she fell forward again. I reached up and grasped her nipples in my fingertips, pulling hard, and she squealed, ramming herself down on me and grinding. In a moment I felt her cum gushing down my cock as she started to buck, her hips pumping back and forth as she gave out a series of uneven little cries. "Oh GOD, that was good!' she sighed, as she fell forward onto my chest. We enjoyed a long kiss, as I wrapped my arms around her, and she felt so good I could have stayed that way, but she nuzzled my neck and whispered into my ear, "We can't keep our guest waiting too long baby, especially since we seem to have re-awakened her libido. And don't forget to cum in her mouth!" she giggled.

Another kiss and she rolled next to me, opposite from where Cleo lay waiting. Cleo, who had been silent for so long finally said, "Oh my god that was so great! I'm soaking wet just from watching you!"

I rolled towards Cleo and opened my arms for her. She slid into them and pressed against me as her lips found mine, and there was no shyness now. She pushed her tongue through my lips and deep into my mouth, till it found mine. She ground her naked pussy against my still-hard cock, letting me know how badly she wanted it. In no time she was moaning, and I teased her, whispering, "Is there something you want baby? You have to tell me."

"Dammit Ron, you know what I want! I want you to fuck me! I don't think I've ever wanted anything so bad! I didn't think I'd ever want it again, and now, I don't know if I'll ever get enough!

I chuckled softly, and whispered "I know that's what you want baby, and that's wonderful! It's a much healthier feeling than what you had. I'm just sorry you had to wait so long to find out."

I was about to roll her onto her back again, but with a bit of her shyness returning, she said softly, "Would it be alright If I tried riding you, like Kelly?"

Kelly and I both laughed aloud at that and I said, no it's not alright, it's a great idea!

I gave her another long hard kiss, crushing her against me, then rolled onto my back again. She pushed up to her knees and grasped me, stroking fast and quickly getting me hard again. She was a little hesitant, but swung her leg across me, straddling my legs, trapping my cock against my abdomen. She rolled her hips and slid up and down over it and I found out she was telling the truth, as she really was soaking wet. Her juices quickly covered my cock and dripped onto my body. "Fuck me honey, I can tell you're more than ready."

She pushed up on her knees and grasped my shaft, lifting it under her. She had a little trouble finding her entrance with my tip, and I reached down and held my cock steady for her. I felt myself slip in and lifted up a little to be sure I stayed there. She smiled, and very slowly slid down on me, her weight helping push. She moaned loudly, head back, eyes closed, as her tight pussy was stretched, but it seemed she was not quite so tight as the time before. I clenched my teeth and tried to lie still, knowing I didn't dare to move while she was so tight. I could feel her shaking as she rested on my hips and thighs.

But once again, her body slowly adjusted, and soon she was able to slowly lift up and slide down again. She was still very tight, but soaking wet, and the tightness felt wonderful on my cock! I put my arms out to her and she leaned forward, hands pressing on my body. I could not resist those nipples, and caught them with my fingers. I pulled and fondled them as she slowly raised and lowered her ass, and each time I pulled or twisted a little she gasped and moaned. "Oh god, that feels so good!" she gasped out. "And he made me so ashamed I didn't even want to touch or look at them."

"Cleo, you're beautiful!" I whispered to her, "and most especially your pert little breasts and these wonderful nipples!"

She smiled and started sliding up and down my cock faster and harder, pounding her firm little bottom against my thighs. "No better than this terrific cock," she giggled.

Now it was my turn to gasp, as the wonderful tightness took its toll, and I shuddered as my cock started to tingle. She was moaning and going faster and faster, but I wasn't sure if she would get there in time. When her breathing became ragged and her moans turned to little cries I started stroking up into her, meeting her thrusts. She gasped and her eyes opened at the sudden added stimulation, and when I reached up and grasped her nipples again she slammed down on me and sat, staring. Suddenly her head went back and she screamed hoarsely as her orgasm jolted her.

I knew I couldn't cum inside her, and I bit my lip, hanging on desperately until she began to quiet. I reached down and almost lifted her off of me, growling. "Lie down, now!" I pushed up to my knees with one hand, holding my burning cock with the other, and whirled around till I could press it against her lips. Shocked, she opened her mouth, and as my head slid through her lips the dam burst. I was pumping, spurting, filling her mouth till my cum dribbled from the corners of her lips. She coughed and tried to swallow, half gagged by my cock pressed deep into her mouth.

When my hips finally stopped rolling I pulled back slowly from her mouth, my cock and her lips coated with my creamy cum. But she smiled and lifted her head, sucking me in again. I could feel her tongue washing, cleaning the remains from me, and when she opened her mouth again and I slid out the cum was gone, swallowed to the last drop.

I rolled to the side and collapsed on the bed. Kelly slid over next to me and snuggled, giving me soft kisses, one arm thrown across my body. It took Cleo a minute to get it together, but she joined us, and I was the middle of a delightful sandwich. I mumbled to Cleo that last one in has to pull up the covers, and she giggled as she sat up and dragged the comforter over us. As I drifted off to sleep I remember thinking, "Life is good." Or maybe it was Cleo, whispering in my ear.

I woke up to Kelly shaking me. The sun was out bright and I could hear birds singing. My god, it was 8:30! Cleo was stirring too, and they both crawled up on my chest as we all sleepily kissed good morning. Kelly said, "I hate to be a party pooper, but we need to get moving. He's coming home before too long. Cleo almost growled. "If I'd known, I'd have set an alarm," she pouted.

"You'll have to come back for another visit soon, baby!" Kelly giggled.

"If that's an invitation, you know I'll take you up on it!" That got Cleo smiling again.

We spent another few minutes of playful hugs, kissing and touching, then forced ourselves out of bed. We went back to Kelly's for coffee and a light breakfast, then Cleo said goodbye. Before she left, Kelly gave us a minute alone for a long passionate kiss and hug that left us both breathless. Shyly, she asked for my email address, saying she had something she wanted to send me. Once we waved her out of the driveway, Kelly put her arms around my waist and pulled me to her. Then she ran her hands up my chest - under my T-shirt. I shivered a little at her touch and smiled down into her eyes. She went on tip-toes and kissed me softly. Then she looked down. "You know I lied, don't you."

"I thought so," I said softly.

"He won't be home till this afternoon. I just wanted a little time with you one on one. I know that makes me selfish, and I hope you don't mind, Ron." I shivered a little inside, without letting her know. If this was that important to her, it was important to me too. We had a few hours, and they needed to be well-spent.

I lifted her chin with my fingers, smiling as she looked back up at me. "What a wonderful idea!" My lips found hers and my arms squeezed tighter and tighter as our kiss lingered. At the end we both sighed. "Your place or mine?"

"Upstairs," she whispered.

I took her hand, then followed her up the stairs. As we walked into the bedroom I slid my hands around her waist and stopped her, pulling her back against me. She could feel the bulge of my cock pressing against her ass as I pulled the T-shirt over her head. I bent my head and kissed the base of her neck at her shoulder as my hands slid up her sides and cupped her heavy round breasts, my fingertips gently capturing the nipples. She started breathing deeply, almost gasping as I squeezed and kneaded, pinched and pulled. Her ass pressed back and squirmed against me. My teeth caught her earlobe and my tongue teased it as my hot breath tickled her ear.

Releasing one breast, I reached across and trapped it with my other hand, firmly pulling her to me as my freed hand slid slowly down over her tummy to her shorts. She turned her head and our lips found each other as my fingers undid the button and zipper of her shorts, and she wiggled as her hands pushed them down over her hips. My hand slid over her naked pussy, cupping it as I pulled her back against me, my bulging cock grinding against her ass. I could feel her wetness, and her hips pushed her more firmly into my hand, until a finger slid between her lips.

She moaned into my mouth and her hips rolled as my wet, slippery finger slid up and down her slit. Gasping, she broke loose and turned to me, grabbing my T-shirt and ripping it over my head. She kissed my chest, one side to the other, then top to bottom. When she neared my waist, her hands undid my shorts, and she pushed them down as she slowly dropped to her knees. She looked up at me with a big smile, and I smiled back as I ran my fingers through her curly blonde hair.

My cock was already almost hard, and she took it in her hand, feeling its weight. She stared at it for a moment, as though inspecting it, then planted little kisses randomly over it. I was shuddering at her touch and hardening in her hand. She kissed the tip, licking the drop of pre-cum, then sucked gently on the head. She started bobbing her head, slowly taking me deeper and deeper as her mouth got my shaft sopping wet. She looked up and grinned, "You know where this is going, don't you?"

My throat had suddenly gone dry, and afraid I couldn't speak, I nodded instead. Her lips slid over me again and she pressed forward, eyes closed. As she had promised, I slid deeper and deeper without stopping until her lips pressed into my coarse thatch. When she looked up again I could see no sign of my cock, but the shine in her eyes was wonderful! She slid back and forth slowly a few times, then pulled back and held my cock as she took deep breaths. And then, she did it again.

The third time, I knew I could not stand a fourth, and I gently pulled her back by the hair, then used both hands to help her up to me. I kissed her hard and deep as I reached down and put my hands under her ass cheeks. As she put her arms around my neck, I lifted and carried her to the edge of the bed, where I sat her down and pushed her onto her back, staring up at me.

I knelt in front of her and lifted one leg, putting her calf on my shoulder and ran both hands softly up and down her thigh, from knee almost to her hip. I turned my head and kissed the inside of her knee softly. Then a little lick. I randomly repeated kisses and licks, along with an occasional nip, as I slowly moved up her thigh. I could smell her scent, and I breathed deeply as I neared the junction of her legs. She was lying almost still, quietly moaning, head back and eyes closed, but her hips were slowly undulating.

When I finally turned my head to her pussy, I saw little drips of her creamy juices that had escaped, and I bent my head and licked them up with the tip of my tongue. She jumped with each gentle touch, almost like an electric spark. I slid her leg to the floor, allowing her to spread her legs a little wider, as I leaned forward and softly kissed. I was breathing deeply, and my warm breath washed over her pussy as my tongue barely touched, licking up and down the outside of her lips. Her hips lifted and she moaned, wanting more, as I inflicted sweet torture.

I relented and placed a kiss firmly over the entrance to her sweetness. My lips were locked onto her as my tongue probed deeper and deeper, bringing every drop of her flowing juices to my mouth. Her hips were pumping and she moaned almost continuously. I slid my hand under her ass cheeks, lifting as I slid my tongue between her lips and pressed my face into her mound. My lips moved up and down, kissing, licking, sucking nipping, until at last I slipped my lips over her swollen clit. I sucked gently at first, and her head went back, hands little fists, as she gasped and moaned, her breathing uneven and ragged.

When I sucked harder and ground my tongue against her little bud, hoarse cries came continuously from her lips, and her hips bucked, pressing her hard into my face. I slid my hands up over her stomach and found her breasts. My fingers grasped the nipples and squeezed hard, pulling and twisting. For a moment she was silent. Then with a shriek her body lifted from the bed and her hips started pumping wildly. Her cum gushed and coated my face, dribbling on the bed and the floor, and her body was out of control, writhing on the sheet. I stood and lay on top of her, my hands catching hers and holding them out at her sides as I pinned her to the bed. My lips were locked on hers and her cries and moans were muffled in my mouth. Her legs locked around my hips and squeezed me to her. When the spasms lessened I released her hands, and, still panting and gasping, she put them on the back of my head, holding me to her for a long deep kiss.

I moved off her, back to the floor, standing as she stared up at me. When I stroked my cock a few times she lifted her hips and I slipped easily into her. She pushed and I pushed until I was buried inside her, and I could feel her cunt clasping around me, still contracting from her tremendous orgasm. My hands on her hips, I started fucking her slowly with long smooth strokes. She looked up at me with a smile and said, "Harder baby, fuck me good!"

Gripping her hips harder I started ramming myself into her, feeling her respond as her hips lifted and met my thrusts. We were pounding each other, going faster as my thrusts got harder, and the loud slapping almost muffled her cries and my panting grunts. She grasped her nipples again and I could see she was pinching hard, stretching them out to the limit. Our bodies recoiled at each impact, and the sweat flew off my face to join the sheen on her body. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in even deeper, hardly letting me pull back at all. Her hips started pistoning up and down and her head went back as she lifted off the bed on her shoulders. What started as a deep growl continued as a high pitched scream as another tremendous orgasm rolled through her. I could do nothing but hang on and watch as she thrashed on the bed, moaning and gasping, her hands little fists pounding on the mattress. Her legs had me in a vise-like grip that I could not have broken.

When her eyes finally opened and she looked at me again, I cannot describe her expression. Perhaps amazement is the closest. "Oh my god baby, are you ok? I asked nervously.

"Better than you can imagine," she giggled back, with a radiant smile suddenly lighting her face.

Her legs released me and I climbed onto the bed and lay with my head on a pillow against the headboard. She rested for a minute, but when she finally turned to look at me I wordlessly beckoned to her. She got up on all fours and crawled up the bed towards me. The sight of her beautiful breasts swaying under her was so erotic! When she reached my hips she stopped long enough to grasp my still-hard cock and suck her juices off of it, her warm mouth feeling wonderful after the cool air.

She continued her crawl till she reached the pillows, and I turned on my side, sliding my arms around her and pulling her to me, her breasts crushed against my chest and my cock between her legs as our lips ground and tongues played. Her hips rocked slowly and her wet pussy stroked my cock, coating it with fresh juices as we enjoyed the feel of each others bodies. I reached to the back of her thigh and pulled her leg to me, until her knee was above my hip, and she was open to me. I quickly grasped my cock and slipped it into her, and we both gasped as she shoved her hips forward and down, taking all of me in one motion. Oh god, I was shaking that felt so fucking good!! We continued our kiss and she rolled back from me just far enough that I could slip my hand over her breast. I gently kneaded and her hips rolled to the same beat.

The urgency of our furious fucking was gone, and gave way to warm desire as we took turns, her hips rolling and stroking for minutes at a time, then my hips taking over, thrusting long and slow. At times we stopped, our bodies joined, and just pressed together, letting our lips and tongues do all the work. Whatever the sounds were that we made, they reflected pure delight. "Oh my god," she gasped against my cheek.

We might have been able to spend the day, making love in that fashion, but we both knew the world would not allow it. I started thrusting into her harder and faster and she responded, her hips moving with mine and our bodies grinding. I pushed her onto her back and rolled on top of her, hardly missing a beat, and started slapping my body against hers, feeling the flames quickly growing in my cock. She closed her eyes and put her head back, fingers grasping first one, then both nipples.

I started increased the pace and force of my strokes, driving my cock into her with hard, staccato thrusts, the bed bouncing up and down as I pounded her. She was groaning and grunting as she matched every thrust with her own and we both soon began to gasp and sweat. My sweet desire was overtaken by pure lust, and I growled as I attempted to make every stroke harder and deeper than the last. My hands were at her sides as I was leaning on my arms, and she finally grabbed both arms in her hands and just hung on. When I snarled and shuddered I dimly heard her scream as my cum fired into her and my hips bucked and pumped until I was drained.

I collapsed next to her and just lay, almost in a trance. I only came back to reality when, once again, I heard her small voice say, "Oh my god."

We gently kissed and touched, but knowing the moment had passed, we both rolled out of the bed and dressed quickly. She needed to clean up and I needed to go see what was left of my house. With one more fond kiss I said, "See you later hon," and reluctantly headed home.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers