Best of Both Worlds Ch. 03

Story Info
How Robyn and I got together with cute woman.
5.1k words
4.72
33.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hippoid
Hippoid
36 Followers

I had got together with my beautiful slender blonde classmate Robyn, and found to my delight that she had a little uncut fully-functioning cock; we spent the summer together exploring everything we could do with -- and to -- each other.

-----------------------

When the new college semester began, Robyn was living with me in my apartment, and, to all appearances, we were just another student couple who had got together. Little did they know that, behind Robyn's modest exterior, when we were in private she loved to tease me and expose herself to me, enticing me to explore what she had inside her white panties, and urging me to run my tongue round her hard little cock, with the foreskin rolled back off her tip, till she hardened still more and spurted in my mouth. And they could have no idea that sometimes it was she who thrust her cock into me, rolling that foreskin back against my tight sphincter, while she masturbated my hard cock until it spent across my -- or her -- belly.

For the new school year, the cute girl I'd been fucking the year before I met Robyn came back to the college after her year abroad. We had never had an exclusive relationship, and I had never known how she spent the many evenings we were apart; and, as far as I knew, she had not known that sometimes I got together with the guy from the swimming club who liked to sodomise me sharply and abruptly, while I jacked off beneath him. Robyn knew all about cute girl and the swimmer, as it was these stories that had made her feel she could trust me with the secret of her own hidden cock, especially when I had told her that, when I fucked cute girl, I had often dreamed of her having a little erect penis that I could stroke, while I slid my cock in and out of her girl-pussy.

Cute girl got in touch, and, after telling Robyn, I arranged to meet her for lunch one day. I wondered how I'd feel, seeing her again after so much had happened in my sex life since I last saw her and last fucked her, and wondered how she would feel when I told her I was living with Robyn. But it was all very easy; she seemed genuinely pleased for me when I told her about Robyn, though of course not about Robyn's secret cock, and she told me that she had had a couple of intense relationships during her year away, but both had ended. Otherwise, we chatted about her time away, in France, and about how she felt about being back on campus. Friendly, enjoyable, no more.

When I told Robyn about it, she smiled and asked me, point blank, "Jim, do you still fancy her?"

I paused a moment, and answered, "I didn't really think about her in physical terms during our lunch. That might seem strange, but the mood was so relaxed and low-key that her sex didn't really occur to me."

Besides, though I didn't say this, she had been dressed very demurely (in a sweater and jeans). But it was an interesting question.

Robyn went on, "do you ever still fantasise about fucking her -- or about fucking a girl-cunt? I'd quite understand it if you do."

"It's hard to say," I replied. "It certainly isn't what I think about when I masturbate. That is always you -- visualising what I can do with your cock, and imagining the feeling of fucking your tight little butt-cunt. But there is also something special about sliding my cock between the soft lips of a girl-cunt -- and about going down on a girl and rolling my tongue around her clitoris."

She smiled, and said, "I'm glad you can say that, Jim. If you'd said the thought never occurred to you, I'd have thought you were lying."

We left the subject there, but, later that evening, after we had done a gentle sixty-nine together, and then immediately kissed, as we so loved to do, to mingle our cum in our mouths, she suggested I should ask cute girl round to supper one evening at our apartment.

Cute girl agreed, after I had assured her that Robyn knew all about our past relationship, and, the next weekend, she came over, dressed, as when I had lunched with her, very simply, and we talked over a couple of bottles of wine and the excellent pizza delivered from the pizzeria a few blocks away. Robyn herself was, as usual, simply dressed, with a loose skirt and a shirt over a white teeshirt, but I was interested to see that she had put a little make-up on, and seemed not to be wearing a bra.

After we had eaten and were well into the second bottle of wine, cute girl was telling us about her time in France -- but this time she was not talking about the courses she had taken at the university there. She began to talk about her love-life. As she had told me before, she had had a couple of intense relationships while she had been away, but now we learned a whole lot more. The first had been with one of her professors -- a Frenchman in his fifties with silver-grey hair. She knew he was married, but they had spent a couple of months having sex whenever and wherever they could; I remembered how cute girl had liked to fuck in odd, unexpected places when we had been together.

The professor had lost interest in her when that particular course had ended; she had been sad but not heart-broken. And then she had struck up a relationship with one of her classmates -- a girl. She was Swedish, named Birgitta, and it had been Birgitta's first sexual relationship with another girl; they had spent the spring and summer together, finishing their courses and then travelling round France together. But she had gone back to her university in Sweden. Cute girl hadn't heard from her since they parted, and so assumed that the relationship was over; but it had been very intense. "Oddly," she said, turning to Robyn, "she looked quite a lot like you."

This was news to me. It hadn't occurred to me, while I was with cute girl, that she, too, might be bisexual -- I had been meeting the swimmer for quick carnal release as he buggered me, but had had no idea how she spent her time. Had the Swedish girl been her first, too?

But it was Robyn who asked her the crucial question: "When did you realise you're bi?"

"When I was at high-school. Yes, I liked the boys, but I couldn't keep my eyes off the girls in the pool and the changing rooms. I had groped with some of the boys, and enjoyed bringing them off, but the only serious relationship I had was with a close girlfriend. For a long time it was just a very intense friendship, but in the summer after we graduated it turned into a full-blown sexual affair, before we went off to college in different cities. The last I heard she is engaged to be married."

My unspoken question was whether she had gone on having sex with girls while we had been fucking; I didn't need to ask, as she went on telling her story to Robyn.

"I also had my first brief fling with a man in my first year at college -- and then, as you know, I got together with Jim in my second year. I do like the feeling of a man's cock inside me. But -- sorry, Jim -- I always felt that something was missing, that there was a set of gentle, sensual sensations that I never got with a man. In those first couple of years at college, I was a member of a gym, and there was a group of us who used to spend time together after we had exercised on Thursday evenings; and most of them were gay. We were very open with each other, and I had sex quite regularly with a couple of them, and on a few occasions we all got drunk together and spent the night having sex as a group, kissing and fingering and licking whoever and whatever body part came near us. After these sessions, I often wanted to feel a hard male cock thrusting into me, and, yes, Jim, that was your cock when we were together; but in a different way I also felt deeply satisfied after spending time with the girls' gentle tongues and their wet, excited pussies. And it was the girls that gave me the most intense, long, drawn-out orgasms."

There was one more thing I needed to know: had she known while we were together that I too was bi, and about my encounters with the swimmer. Again, it was Robyn who asked the crucial question: "Jim is bi, too, as I guess you realised?"

"Robyn, I'm so glad you know that. No, I didn't realise at first, but as I moved between these two very different sorts of sex I sometimes sensed that there was something missing for Jim, too, when we were together, and on a few occasions in a bar I caught him looking for longer than I expected at some man across the room -- usually handsome guys who looked as if they had been body-building. And then on one occasion, Jim, I saw you coming out of one of the college dorms with one of these guys, and something about the way in which you were relating to each other told me immediately that you had just had sex -- not that you were being intimate with each other, but the opposite; you were trying too hard to look casual, as if there was no intimacy between you. This didn't upset me, though I hoped you were using a condom ("yes, I was," I interjected), and it helped me understand things about my relationship with you, and also to accept that there was nothing too perverse about being actively bisexual."

Of course, after these revelations about herself, cute girl wanted to know more about the relationship between Robyn and me. She went on: "I still don't know what or who I really want; I guess I'll be trying to work that out this year. But how are you two managing?"

This wasn't the occasion for revelations about Robyn's secret, and she simply said with an enigmatic smile, "We are doing very well indeed with what we have got; and thanks very much for asking," and made it clear she wasn't going to go into any further details.

After this, the evening quietly wound down, and Robyn left, after a warm embrace with each of us. But something about the evening had left both of us feeling particularly horny, and Robyn told me she had had to resist cute girl's hug in case she felt the erection that was building inside her panties. But once she had left, there was nothing stopping us, we lay down on the carpet in the lobby, Robyn on her back, and I flipped her skirt up and began to suck her cock through her white cotton panties; I loved to see how far I could take her without touching her flesh. Sometimes we went all the way, until she spurted out into the cotton and left a delicious spreading stain, but, this time, as I felt her climax building, I pulled the panties aside and took her in my mouth, sucking her and licking round her foreskin as she began to spurt. And then, quickly pulling her panties off, I pushed her knees up to her chest and, lubricating myself with my saliva and her sperm, fresh from my mouth, I slid into her tight butt-cunt, and came all too quickly as she flexed her muscles around me.

And no, I told her straight afterwards, I was not thinking of cute girl as I came. To my slight surprise, she quickly replied, "Nor was I."

Over the next few days, I felt a slight difference in the way in which Robyn was reacting to me. There was no barrier -- in fact, if anything our sex was more intense than ever, and she was in a very good mood. But sometimes I caught a small smile on her face, as if she was playing with an interesting idea that she was not yet ready to put into words.

One evening, after we had eaten and had several glasses of wine, she turned to me and said: "I've been thinking, and I've realised something very strange. Here I am, living with you as a woman, but I've never seen a woman's pussy."

This had never occurred to me, either, but of course it made sense. I looked at her with a smile, and asked her what she could think of doing about it. But I guess I already knew: cute girl offered a possible solution. She had told us that she was bisexual, and her recent girlfriend had even looked like Robyn; but of course she had no idea what Robyn kept between her legs, and we had no idea how she might react if she found out.

"Yes, I have been thinking about it; can we invite cute girl over again one evening?" (Robyn had taken up the nickname I had always used when talking about cute girl). "But before we do that, I need to tell you some things and ask you some questions. First, it's fine by me if you fuck cute girl or do anything else with her. In fact I'd love to see you fuck her, and to watch your big hard cock sliding in and out of her cunt lips, and to lick you as you do. But how would you feel about me touching her? I have no idea what I might want to do with her -- or to her -- if we get her into bed, but I'd like to know if there are any limits as far as you are concerned. Would you mind me kissing her lips? and her breasts? and her pussy? and how would you feel if I found I actually wanted to fuck her?"

My answer came out almost before she had finished. 'Anything, absolutely anything, would be fine by me. And if you wanted to, I'd love to see your little cock slipping in and out of her pussy, and to lick your cum off her lips."

"Wonderful. Thank you! I hoped you'd say that, and was pretty sure you would. Can you leave it to me to make things happen when she comes over? I'm beginning to get some ideas; and I'll tell you anything you need to know before we begin."

That evening, our sex was quite extraordinary. We both came almost as soon as we touched each other, but that was only the prelude to a long evening of sucking and fucking that left us both dazed and amazed.

Cute girl duly accepted Robyn's invitation that she should come over for supper the next Saturday. Robyn was more dressed up than the previous time, with one of the prettiest of her loose skirts that came just below the knee, and a stylish shirt, also partly unbuttoned and showing glimpses of her big soft puffy nipples on her tiny breasts; and, as I knew from watching her dress, she was wearing one of her usual pairs of modest white panties, with her cock demurely tucked down between her legs. I asked her quickly before cute girl arrived whether she had any special instructions for me. "No, but watch me; I'm going to play it by ear, and may get some good ideas when I see how things are going." I still had very little idea what she had in mind, but felt my cock beginning to stir at the thought of watching any sort of sex between her and cute girl -- and also, I must admit, at the possibility of touching cute girl myself and perhaps feeling her big soft moist cunt lips caress my cock-head.

When cute girl arrived, to my surprise she was dressed quite differently from the previous time; now she was wearing a quite short tight skirt that showed off her firm and slightly fleshy thighs, and a very pretty, lacy blouse that seemed to have one more button undone than necessary. And, as she moved past me, I realised she wasn't wearing a bra, and caught a glimpse of her breast nestling against the blouse, not large but pointed and with rich pink areolae.

Supper and wine and conversation, and then Robyn suggested we should watch a video of the recent series of 'Sex and the City'; so we sat together on the long sofa, me on cute girl's left and Robyn on her right. After a few minutes, I felt some movement by my right shoulder, and realised that Robyn had put her arm along the sofa back behind cute girl, and was brushing her fingers across her shoulder. Cute girl then nestled a bit closer towards Robyn, and gently rested her head on her shoulder, while Robyn continued to run her finger tips across her shoulder and then across the exposed skin of her neck. Then cute girl quickly glanced round at me, realising that I had noticed what was going on, and I gave her the wide, open smile that told her that this was all just fine by me.

Cute girl then turned round to Robyn, flung her left arm across and round her, and kissed her deeply on the lips. I realised that this was the first time that Robyn had ever kissed a girl like this, but I needn't have worried. I saw her sink into the kiss, loosening her lips to welcome cute girl's approach, and then was thrilled to see her right hand reaching across and towards cute girl's breast, and slip into her half-unbuttoned shirt: another 'first' for Robyn, her first girl's breast; I so hoped there would be more 'firsts' that evening. All this time I kept my hands to myself; no sign from Robyn, and it was her turn now, though I hoped mine would come later.

Feeling Robyn's fingers brushing her nipple, cute girl reached out to her, and quickly undid a couple of buttons on her blouse so that she could reach her little breasts. When she saw them, with the big soft nipples on the slightest mounds of flesh, she gasped, "oh! how beautiful!", before reaching down with her lips and nuzzling across her nipples before settling gently to suck and tease one of them with her lips. As I well knew, this turned Robyn on so much, and I watched her wriggle and heard her sigh as cute girl's lips and tongue and -- yes! a gasp -- maybe also teeth brushed and toyed across her. Where was she going to go next? I was sure her little cock was hard by now, pinched tight in the panties between her legs, and its tip weeping into the white cotton.

Then I saw cute girl's hand reaching down towards Robyn's skirt, and her fingers brushing up under it, above her knee, up her thigh. Was this the moment of truth? But Robyn was still in control of the situation. "Later!" she said, sitting up on the sofa; "It's your turn now; let's all go to the bedroom." And she turned off the unwatched video, and stood up.

Aha! I was included, and now cute girl knew that whatever happened would involve all three of us.

We went through to the bedroom, Robyn and cute girl first, me following; and Robyn gestured to her to lie down on the bed, she went round to the far side and sat down, and I sat on the near side. Robyn was sitting a bit further down the bed than I was, and I looked at her, to see her give a quick nod, and I reached down to kiss cute girl -- for the first time since her return. Her mouth opened to me as it had to Robyn's and we toyed with each other's lips and tongues, eagerly, hungrily, while I reached down and undid all the buttons of her blouse, allowing her soft breasts to lie free, and stroking them gently as I went on kissing her. One of her hands, meanwhile, reached down and began to stroke my hard cock through my cotton pants.

But half of my attention was on Robyn and what she was planning to do. She began to stroke cute girl's fleshy thighs, and then reached to undo the zip of her little skirt, and cute girl raised herself up so that Robyn could slip the skirt off her easily. And then she was lying there, with only a tiny lacy white g-string covering her sex; the ample blonde pubic hair on her plump outer lips was spilling out round the lace, and only that narrow band still hid what Robyn had never seen. But Robyn was in no hurry, and stroked up and down her thighs while I teased her nipples with my fingers and then with my lips. Robyn's fingers were brushing further and further up, touching the edges of her hair and the frilly border of the lace, while cute girl was pushing herself down, trying to rub her sex against Robyn's knuckles as her hands moved across the full flesh of the tops of her legs and down between her thighs.

And then Robyn simply reached round and pulled down the g-string from the sides, and there, exposed between cute girl's part-open things, was the first girl-sex she had ever seen: another 'first' and the one that had started it all! Cute girl's inner lips were full and plump and crinkled, too, and stood out from her pubic hair, and I could imagine that, between them, Robyn would already be able to see the juices of her excitement. For a long minute, I could sense that she was just gazing at her cunt, before she began again to stroke her, now brushing up, first across, then between those fleshy inner lips, feeling for what she knew was there, but had never seen or touched. And she quickly found it, as I could tell when cute girl jumped and writhed as Robyn's fingers first touched her clitoris. Robyn well knew, too, that she had hit the spot, and began tentatively to brush her fingers across the little knob: another 'first'.

Hippoid
Hippoid
36 Followers
12