Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3

Story Info
Public masturbation, bukkake, cum walk and lez nylon play.
8.9k words
4.51
169.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3

Summary: Public masturbation, bukkake, cum walk and lesbian nylon play.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this greatly extended story, and for coming up not only with the original idea, but also with many of the other ideas contained herein.

Note 2: This is part eight of a series (the next part is already written, for once). That said, this series will include BBC, anal, fisting, race play including use of the 'N' word, and even golden showers.

Part 1: Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise: introduces many Jasmine fantasies, and sets up the upcoming plots, as she unexpectedly bumps into a fan, which leads to a wild night at a remote cabin with a submissive black woman.

Part 2: Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave: where Jasmine explores her newfound dominant side as she fucks her new black submissive.

Part 3: Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding: where Jasmine fucks Babygirl's ass, and then submissively gets her own ass pounded by Babygirl, as Babygirl's husband interrupts them by phone and takes control of both women remotely.

Part 4: Best of Both Worlds: Classroom BBC: where Jasmine floats the idea of a foursome with a black couple to her husband, with intriguing possibilities. She is then shocked when Daddy shows up in her classroom at lunch, locks the door, and uses her as the white slut she is.

Part 5: Best of Both Worlds: DP'd by BBC: where Jasmine and her husband roleplay her being fucked by black cock, which encourages Jasmine as to the possibility that her husband would be okay with her secret chocolate rendezvous. Jasmine then goes to their house and takes part in a wild threesome, including the first BBC in her ass, her first chocolate cream pie, and of course, her first double penetration (although one of the cocks is a strap-on).

Part 6: Best of Both Worlds: Foursome: where Jasmine, with the help of Babygirl and Daddy, reveals to her husband her secret author past, her recent indiscretions, and convinces him to take part in a wife-swapping foursome.

Part 7: Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole: where Jasmine is annoyed after her husband is sent off to work in Alaska for two weeks, and ends up at a gloryhole tied to the infamous THE PIT bar, where she enjoys not 1, or 2 or 3, but 9 BBCs.

PSS: PLEASE NOTE THE THIRD TASK WAS RELEASED EARLIER AS PANTYHOSE PLAY: A LOVE STORY ALTHOUGH WITH A SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT PLOT... ALAS SOME OF YOUR MAY HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE PHOTOS IN ADVANCE.

That night I chatted with David, and was excited to be able to tell him all about my day without the need to conceal anything.

He was stunned I had taken nine cocks.

He was scared when I told him I could have been arrested.

He was thrilled when I emailed him the first three chapters of the story you're now reading.

He then astonished me by sending me a picture of him at the airport... in the airport bathroom... on his knees... sucking some stranger's cock. I considered it an excellent way of waiting for a plane, putting time to good use that otherwise might have been wasted. Good job!

He told me his story about turning on Grindr and instantly getting a message from someone. It was a pilot, who buzzed him into a secret bathroom for employees only, and gave him a nice load.

I'd always wondered what David would look like with a cock in his mouth, especially after he told me he'd sucked two cocks before we finally opened up to each other, but actually seeing him in action was a whole other thing.

It was surreal!

And hot!

I told him as much, and we both agreed it was such a relief to be completely open with each other.

We also chatted about the list of tasks he and Daddy had drawn up for me, although it was pretty one-sided, since he wouldn't give me any hints about what they included, only that I would love them.

We said good night after some phone sex, and I went to bed early, a little exhausted from my gloryhole day.

MONDAY: TASK 1

Babygirl phoned me in the morning and greeted "Good morning, Mistress."

"Good morning, Babygirl," I said, just the sound of her voice making me smile.

"Daddy emailed you your first task."

"Oh boy," I groaned playfully. "So we really are going through with that."

"You'll love it."

"I'm actually quite curious," I said, as I sat down at my laptop wearing only nylons, as I had been getting ready for work.

"Daddy says if you obey your Masters and complete all the tasks, you and I will get to play with each other this Saturday night."

"I'll definitely complete all of them, then."

"Great, Mistress," she said, sounding excited. "I can't wait."

"Me neither."

"Got to go to work, sadly," she said. "Have fun today!"

"Oh..." I said, as I logged into my email. "...I imagine I will."

I had nine new emails, but I ignored all but the Daddy one. I clicked on it with excitement, and a bit of trepidation.

Hi slut,

Over the next two weeks you will be given various tasks to complete. If you complete them, you will earn some very special and pleasurable rewards.

These have been created by myself, Babygirl and David. We think you will really enjoy them, although some may push your limits.

Task 1: Today you must masturbate yourself to orgasm at your desk, with students in the classroom.

DADDY

PS: A picture for inspiration of when Babygirl had to complete a similar task.

I clicked on the picture, and smiled. She used to be a stewardess... how fucking hot!

The picture instantly had my pussy burning and my mouth watering... now that I had eaten her pussy a few times, I craved it... and waiting until Saturday seemed an eternity away.

But the task was naughty. And at least slightly risky.

However, I'd be lying if I said I'd never touched myself at least slightly at my desk during class.

I even wrote erotic stories sometimes at my desk on my iPad while my students were writing tests. I would also reply to fan mail if time permitted, especially if I was anticipating a response.

But giving myself an orgasm with my students present, I'd never done.

I sighed at the task.... If this was only Task One, I could only imagine what Task Ten, or whatever highest number they had in store for me might be: perhaps ending world hunger by offering my pussy to every starving man and woman on the planet? (It would be hard to accomplish that one without outing myself, but just think of the newscasts, lol.)

I replied,

Daddy,

I will comply, but this one makes me a little nervous.

Pet Jasmine

I headed off to work, not sure how I could possibly complete this task, except that my students did have a test scheduled for after lunch... ironically, the class Daddy and Babygirl's daughter was in.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about LaCresha more than once... about her dominating me.

When she walked into the classroom for the test I had to control my face and eyes, as I imagined her spreading her legs and offering me her black peach.

I pushed that thought out of my head, as the others followed her in. Once class had begun, I handed out the test papers, returned to my desk, and tried to figure out how to surreptitiously pleasure myself to orgasm while the kids were distracted by writing... and as I did, I wondered what they would think if they found out their sedate old English teacher wasn't just an erotica writer, and wasn't just a BBC slut, but was at this very moment masturbating while they were being tested on Death of a Salesman... which did, interestingly enough, have a nylon stockings subtheme.

I rolled my chair as close to my desk as possible, slyly reached my hand underneath it, and began slowly rubbing myself, frequently glancing at LaCresha... her nylon feet not in her shoes anymore, which made my pussy tingle, as I admired her nylon-clad foot.

This made me wonder what might happen if she learned about her mother being my pet, and her father being my Daddy.

I drifted into a fantasy where she did know, and she took control.

"Knees, bitch," she ordered, as she marched into my classroom, followed meekly by her mother, my pet Babygirl.

I turned around from the blackboard and gasped as she came arrogantly to a halt, and Babygirl submissively lowered herself to her knees a pace behind her.

"LaCresha!" I gasped.

"It's Mistress LaCresha to you, slut," she said, glaring at me imperiously, as Babygirl looked up at me apologetically.

"I... um... LaCresha..." I struggled, as I attempted to process what was going on.

"Look, I know what you're doing to my mother, and I'm here to return the favour," she orated. "Now get down on your fucking knees and crawl to me, you dumb fucking slut."

"Please do it, Jasmine," Babygirl whispered, sounding so apologetic. "I don't know what she'll DO if you don't!"

"Yes, do it, Jasmine; I like the way you beg, mom," LaCresha smirked. "Knees. Now."

I took a nervous glance at Babygirl, who might as well be handcuffed for all the good she'd do me, before lowering myself to the floor... a gush of excitement coursing through me. I'd fantasized hearing words very like these from her.

"Good white bitch," she smirked. "Now crawl."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, deciding to go along with her completely.

"There you go," she said, clearly happy. "See Mother? I told you she was just another white bimbo slut."

"Please LaCresha, this has gone far enough," Babygirl pleaded.

LaCresha laughed, "My white teacher gets to dominate my black mother, so I get to dominate her right back. I told you she was racist mom, so this is the least I can do. Now shut up and watch how a black woman is supposed to treat a white bitch, and how a white slut is intended to serve a black Goddess. Lick my feet, slut teacher."

I loved how LaCresha knew what I really wanted, which was to be a bimbo teacher slut for a black eighteen-year-old. "Yes, Mistress," I replied, bending all the way down to the floor, and licking the tops of her nylon-clad toes.

"You see, Mom?" LaCresha lectured, clearly trying to teach her mother a lesson in interracial propriety. "This is a white woman's proper place, isn't it, slut Jasmine?"

"Yes it is, Mistress," I replied earnestly, shooting a glance up at Babygirl, trying to let her know I was okay with this happening, before I returned to licking her daughter's toes.

I looked around to see if all the students were focused on their work... they were.

Usually I'd do a walk around the class at this time, but my pussy was burning, and I needed to finish Daddy's task.

"Crawl to your desk, teacher pet," she ordered, as she walked over to it. "Mom, you may stand up and watch."

She hopped up onto my desk, spread her legs and ordered, "Eat my pussy, Slut Walker, I even ripped a hole in my pantyhose, so you can dive right in."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, excited to taste this young, ripe pussy.

"So obedient," LaCresha moaned, as I finally fulfilled my desire to make contact with her wet pussy.

After a moment, she asked her Mom, "How could you possibly submit to a white bitch?"

Babygirl didn't respond, as the white bitch lapped away at her daughter's pussy.

"You see Mom, this is how you use a white woman; this is how today's hierarchy works," she continued, as she grabbed the back of my head and held me deep in her pussy. "White women are bimbos for black pussy, slaves for black dick, and pets for all blacks."

And with that hot image, I came right at my desk, with an entire classroom of students present... biting my lip to keep from letting out a moan and give myself away.

I looked around to see if anyone was aware of my unprofessional act, but they were all thankfully oblivious, as they all... even LaCresha... continued working on the test.

I remained at my desk enjoying the afterglow of an orgasm in front of my whole class, while also happy I'd completed Task One for Daddy and David.

Once I was fully recovered, I got up and did my walk around, a little worried the scent of my orgasm might linger... especially since I wasn't wearing any underwear. (In accordance with Daddy's order, I never did these days.)

That night, I emailed Daddy and David, thinking he should be involved in this correspondence, and knowing Daddy would share his copy with Babygirl,

Daddy and David,

I fulfilled task one, masturbating at my desk and coming. It was both terrifying and exhilarating.

I'm now going to write some more of our story.

Your Pet and wife Jasmine

I actually didn't get right to writing, but made dinner, and then spent an hour with my daughter, catching up on her weekend (they lost the debate, but she had fun), and watching Wheel of Fortune with her... we'd make a great mom-daughter team when they do those special weeks.

Then I went and wrote some more of a story I hadn't even finished living through yet. Probably like you my readers, I wondered how it would turn out.

Daddy emailed me back, copying David.

PET JASMINE

I knew you would enjoy that first task, as it came pretty much from your own wicked stories. (Remember the one where one of your students mind controlled everyone in the class, and you took part in a crazy orgy with them all? That was hella hot!) Tomorrow you get the chance to fulfill another fantasy you have often mentioned in your stories.

Good night.

DADDY

That night I also chatted with David, although only briefly, as he was exhausted, and had to get up really early.

TUESDAY: TASK 2

I got up and went directly to my iPad to see if I had my second task from Daddy. I did. With the release of another story, I was also receiving quite a few emails about the naughty and lengthy incest story Daddy Daughter Date Days, which was off to a great start (and was another story requested by Daddy and Babygirl, who have as wicked and wild imaginations as I do).

I clicked on Daddy's email.

Pet Jasmine,

Today you will really enjoy your task. After work, go to the bar where Babygirl took you on Sunday and walk past the Gloryhole door to a back area... and ask for James. He will inform and assist you in completing your task, which is twofold today.

I'm not telling you what it is, but here is a hint from Babygirl's flying days.

Have a good day and night.

Daddy

I stared at a picture of Babygirl coated in cum, and I wondered: was my task taking on three black guys? Was it a bukkake? Was it three black guys and a bukkake? I was curious and excited, as I went to shower.

The day crept by slowly, as I looked forward to what I hoped would be some fresh black cock.

I drove to the bar, walked past the gloryhole entrance, thinking that if this didn't turn out to be really fun, I could always stop in there afterwards for another cock, or two or nine.

I continued on to an outdoors back area, where a few black guys were sipping drinks. I asked, "Is there a James here?"

A good-looking man, obviously the bartender, spoke up, "Hi, you must be Jasmine."

"The one and only," I smiled sexily, allowing myself just to be the real me, and not hide behind my teacher façade.

"Chris left an outfit for you to put on," he said, handing me a bag. (Chris is Daddy's everyday name, while Babygirl commonly goes by Breanna. I'm pretty sure I've called them by their 'real' names a grand total of once, so hearing him called that out of the blue was a bit startling.)

"Oh, okay," I said, that not being what I was expecting.

"Don't worry, you'll get what you came here for," he smiled, obviously very accustomed to white women coming here for black dick.

"I hope so," I smiled, and feeling brazen, I placed my hand on his crotch.

"Don't get distracted right now," he put me off. "I have exactly what you want. Come with me, you can change inside."

I went inside, and saw it was a sex club, where I also saw a white woman getting fucked from behind. James commented, "It's pretty slow in here right now."

"Oh, okay," I said, watching the woman go to town.

"You can change in here," she said, pointing to an office.

"Okay, thanks."

Once in the office, I quickly changed into a short black skirt, black thigh highs, and a red, tight as fuck shirt, that parodied the Coke logo with: Enjoy Cock.

I smirked at the logo, and at how true it was.

I stowed my school attire in the bag, and walked back out of the office to see three black guys, one being James, all of them completely naked presumably for my benefit.

"Nice," one guy said.

"Yeah, fucking hot," another one said.

"Nice to come back to," I said, as I admired the three cocks, all nicely erect and looking right at me. I walked over to them, dropped to my knees, and took James in my mouth.

"Just so you know," James moaned. "Your task is to get bukkaked, and then go for a cum walk."

"Seriously?" I asked, as I took his cock out of my mouth.

"Yeah, he even specified that you can't have any dick in your other holes," he added.

"Really?" I asked, having already been imagining getting joyously double or triple penetrated by these great big black cocks.

"Yeah, but don't worry, you're welcome to come back later, or any other time," he said, as he slid his cock back in my mouth. "But that's me saying it, not Chris."

For fifteen minutes I sucked cock... a little annoyed at Daddy for not letting me get a full intake of chocolate cock in all of my holes, but nevertheless thrilled to get at least these three big ones in my mouth.

Eventually all three of them erupted on my face, as I opened wide like the cum-hungry slut I officially was... no longer living secretly behind my teacher identity or my writing, at least in some circles.