Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike grabbed hold of Eve and drew her off his body. He spun her around and had her kneeling before the sofa chair. He pressed her shoulder down to the cushion and he shoved his cock into her from behind. He began to pump in and out of her as hard and deep and as fast as he could. His hands were traveling all over her sleek body. He caressed her tiny ass. His hand ran up her body to her tits and as he mauled them, he continued to fuck her. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He ran his hands down to her sopping pussy and as he came in contact with her clit, he began to work his fingertips around and across it.

Eve screamed out, "Yes, oh Yes, Dad, I'm cumming! Please, please full me up. I need to have you pump your hot cum in me."

He lost it and slammed into her again and again and feeling his cock swell, it burst like a broken dam and he began sending volley after volley of his hot cum into her overheated body.

Eve rose up and turning her head, she locked lips with Mike and they kissed like the long-lost lovers that they were.

Over on the other chair, Joe was now seated and Vanessa was riding his cock and Kyle slipped out of Jen's mouth. He got to his feet and came up behind Vanessa. He grabbed hold of her fleshy ass and hips and holding her steady, he shoved his saliva stained cock deep into Vanessa's asshole.

She reared back and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Kyle, FUCK MY ASS!"

Joe lost it when he heard this and he mauled her tits and began to send rope after rope of his hot jism deep into her pussy.

Vanessa lost it, feeling Kyle in her ass and Joe exploding, sending his hot cum into her, she clutched at Joe's head, smothering him in her tits and she screamed out, "I'm cumming, come on Kyle, fill my ass with your cum."

He lost it and wrapping his arms around her, he slammed one more time real hard and grinding his hips to her ass, he unleashed his hot cum, blast after blast, he filled her bowels with his hot seed.

Chuck looked and watched as he fucked Mandy and he too lost it. He looked down and pulled his cock out of her gaping pussy and pointed his cock downward. He lost it sending stream after stream of his potent seed all over Kristen's face and Mandy's pussy.

Mandy licked Kristen faster and as she felt Chuck's cum coating her ass and pussy, she creamed all over Kristen's face. This triggered Kristen to give it up and she coated Mandy's lips, tongue and fingers as she lost it big time.

Across from them, Ryan looked on as he continued to fuck Jen and he was trying to hold off. Jen saw all of her Baxter family in the midst of orgasms, she lost it and her cunt muscles tightened around Ryan and she exploded, coating his cock with her milky cunt cream.

Ryan knew he wasn't going to be able to last any longer either and he saw most of the coupling here finished and they were watching Jen and him. He knew he had to give them a big finale. He quickly pulled out of Jen's quivering body. He rolled her over and drawing her up to a sitting position, he hovered over her. He grabbed hold her her sexy pigtails and pulled her to his cock. Just a she did this, he unleashed a huge load of cum. He sent shot after shot of his thick, hot creamy cum. He painted her innocent looking face with his creamy load. Jen set lout a shriek and saw everyone watching and she opened her mouth to catch some of it, but it was dripping over her entire face, landing on her gorgeous firm tits and lower. She giggled, "Oh wow Ryan, that was some finish. Look we have an audience. Too bad we were not recording it. I believe in porn, this is called "The Money Shot!"

Everyone laughed and one by one, the people cleaned up, dressed and headed home.

Mike still missed his truck, but he still had family. That was the most important thing to him. As he stood in the living room, he knew, he was "The Last Man Standing!"

THE END!

YET IS IT? NO, coming are a couple more stories if what happened to the Baxter family a few years in the future.