Best Served Cold Pt. 01

Story Info
Bob & Rose plot revenge.
4.3k words
3.93
70.7k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,101 Followers

This is Act 3 of the Upwardly Mobile series. I'm going to do it in the first person, with each section being from a different character's POV. It will be a very different experience with Bob and Rose than how things were in the first two acts, which were in the third person. It is a bit of an experiment. I hope it works.

Also, this story contains depictions of characters having extra-marital sex. If that offends you, please exercise your right to read something else.

*****

Chapter 1

It had been a couple of weeks since the events at the lake. I had expected to be fired or to have my partnership somehow revoked. But neither happened. In fact, Jerry had acted like nothing bad had even gone down at the lake.

I flew to Seattle on Monday and was there until that Friday evening. Jerry, to my surprise, was there too, having taken a different flight. He didn't show up for most of the week but suddenly appeared at the client's offices on Thursday for a meeting before delivering our final proposal on Friday.

The opportunity was huge for us, both financially and from a prestige perspective. The client was J.J. Greene, one of the largest retailers of outdoor apparel and related products. Jerry and I met Thursday evening to review the proposal, which we were to deliver the next day. It was a package deal that we had worked with a software platform vendor that included their software and our design and development services.

There was only one problem. By my estimate, our project price would be about three million dollars, but Jerry had committed to the software vendor that we would be able to deliver it for about eight-hundred thousand. We debated and argued for hours, and it kept coming back to the same points. The vendor wouldn't let us present the true costs to the client. They expected us to absorb much of the expense, viewing the project as a loss-leader. That meant we would lose money on it, but make that loss up from the marketing we would get from having J. J. Greene as a client, as well as future opportunities the vendor would bring us.

"We are doing it for time and materials, not fixed fee," Jerry repeated for the tenth time. "We need to close the deal for $800K. Then we will just hit them with change request after change request until we end up getting the $3 million, if not more anyway."

"But, Jerry," I argued again, "we cannot in good faith agree to deliver the project for that amount or that timeline. It's impossible."

We also had another big issue. Jerry had lied to them in the meeting earlier. He assured them we had a team of experienced developers that we would assign to the J.J. Greene account. He even called them "our best people, our A-team." The truth has we had no developers at all with experience working on this platform. He also told them they would be "onshore" resources, when in fact they would be in India.

In the end, Jerry overruled me and modified the Statement of Work that I had written to match his terms. We presented it on Friday and blew everyone away. The Vendor was happy with us but was now only more determined to make Adrenaline their bitch. The client was thrilled to get the entire package for within their budget. They were reluctant to sign a Time and Materials contract, but when Jerry lied and assured them that we would not use change requests to drive up the price, they agreed. We got the deal.

As we sat in the hotel bar afterward, Jerry justified all his lies. "It's business, Bob. You have to lie to clients to get the business. They are lying to us, too. We do what we have to do to win the business. Once we have a client signed, we fucking own them. They can't do shit. We can take as much time as we want and charge them for every dime. What are they going to do? Once they're heavily invested in the project, they can't afford to turn it off, so we milk them dry."

I was appalled and mortified. My name was on this contract. Jerry had insisted that as head of sales, it was my responsibility to write the contract and, as a partner, I had full authority to sign for the company. Naively, I signed.

I headed to the airport for the return trip to Dallas. Jerry let me know he was staying in Seattle for the weekend and would be heading to Vancouver on Monday for meetings with potential clients. I found it odd. As head of sales, I didn't know about any opportunities in Vancouver that warranted our CEO's attention.

When I returned home, Rose met me at the door in only a thong, with a freshly made martini in her hand. She had spent the afternoon with Gloria, trying to keep up appearances. Things had gotten a little physical, but Rose had used the lie about her being pregnant to avoid letting things go too far. It had, however, left her on fire and in need of satisfying, a job which fell to me.

Fortunately, the kids were all out at a football game and wouldn't be back until late. We had intense sex for a couple of hours and had just finished a hot session when I heard the garage door open. A few minutes later, Amanda entered our bedroom. Rose and I were naked but had a light sheet covering us. Amanda sat on the edge of the bed, looking depressed.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked.

She looked like she was about to cry. "Mom told me about Mike and how he and Jerry had tried to rape her," she explained, fighting back tears. I could tell there was more to it.

"Rape is a little harsh, Amanda," Rose interrupted. "I was willing, and they weren't forcing me. I would say it was more manipulation than rape."

"I gave Mike my virginity," Amanda said as the tears started flowing. "I thought he was a nice guy, but he's an asshole. He was at the game tonight with the twins. They're all assholes."

I decided to let Rose handle this, as I didn't think Amanda needed a man's perspective. I looked at my wife with my eyebrows raised and held up my hands as if to say, "Don't look at me."

Rose hugged Amanda and stroked her hair. "What happened, honey?" she asked.

"I know you told me not to do or say anything, but when I saw them, I couldn't stop myself. I yelled at Mike for trying to get with you. They all laughed at me and told me I was an immature child. I got mad and told them all off. They said I was a whore just like my whore mother."

It took a lot of soothing and talk to get her to calm down and feel somewhat better about the situation. At least I didn't need to worry about Amanda being sexually active with the twins or Mike Hernandez anymore. That was one thing less to worry about.

Chapter 2

We had arranged to have the house all to ourselves on Sunday afternoon. Shawn and Corrine were coming over. We had many things to talk about and didn't want the kids interrupting us or overhearing anything we discussed.

I was stunned by the change in Corrinne. Gone was the bubbly, happy young woman. In her place was a woman with dark circles under her eyes and a broken gaze coming from them. She was dressed somewhat conservatively in a simple navy-blue dress that came down almost to her knees and matching navy pumps.

I hugged her and shook Shawn's hand as I invited them in, offering them both a drink. I had made some cocktails we called SoCal's. They were lime juice, mint syrup, and vodka, topped with club soda. I poured us all one as Rose set out some snacks. I sat on the sofa, next to Rose with Shawn and Corrinne seated on the loveseat.

"So, Shawn," I started, after taking a deep breath. "Why don't you tell us everything that happened so that we're all on the same page."

"Ok," he replied, "It's a long story."

"It's alright," Rose assured him. "We need to hear it all so that we can understand."

"I'm not sure you'll understand it all that much more," Corrinne chimed in.

Shawn told us his entire history with Jerry and Gloria. It took a couple of hours and two bottles of wine. He had been in sales at a company called ASM Software, one of the industry leaders in eCommerce Platforms, with a long list of client contacts. Jerry and Shawn had worked on several proposals together, in our former consulting firm.

When Jerry decided to start Adrenaline, he brought Shawn in for his relationship with ASM and his client list. Jerry wanted to exploit Shawn's connections, to drum up business. It proved successful as they were able to ink several major consulting gigs with some of Shawn's former clients.

The seduction of Corrinne had begun from day one. Jerry and Gloria had not yet created their swinging group, but partied often and invited Shawn and Corrinne over to their home frequently. At their first party, Jerry was flirting hard with Corrinne, who enjoyed the attention of a man much sexier than her husband. To make sure Shawn stayed out of the way, Gloria kept his attention focused on her tits.

"I think we both had a lot of pent-up sexual frustration," Shawn explained. "It was too easy for us both to just go along with it. So, while Gloria was showing me her big tits and letting me fondle them, Jerry had Corrinne on his pool table, fucking the hell out of her."

Corrinne blushed but tried to laugh it off. "I'd never had a dick that big. I mean you've seen Shawn's cock. Jerry pulled his out and well, I wanted it." She leaned back on the loveseat, and her dress slid up her thighs; she wasn't wearing any panties.

"So, after that Jerry would fuck me all the time," she continued to explain, "He would have me come over when Shawn was out of town. He flew me to Miami for a few days and to New York. He kept Shawn in the dark. He even fucked me in his office once, while he sent Shawn to go buy us lunch."

"That sounds like the Jerry I know," I said, nodding. "He's all about his ego."

"Yeah, he had me hooked. He owned me. Sometimes, I think he still does. He even had me sleep with a couple of clients to win their business," she confessed.

"What?" Rose exclaimed. "You're kidding!"

"No," Corrinne continued, "I'm not. He was very persuasive. Plus, by then, Shawn was a partner, and he pushed me to do it, too."

Shawn stood up and paced around the room. "I did a lot of things I regret. He is planning to have Rose do the same thing. You know the big Landry Products deal? He told me he was going to give Rose as a present to old man Landry for a week when they came to town for the Cowboy's game."

"That's next week," Bob said, turning to look at Rose. She raised her hands.

"He hasn't mentioned it to me!" she said, denying any knowledge.

"He made sure I'm in Seattle next week," I said, scratching my chin. "Maybe he changed his mind now that he thinks he put a baby in you."

"You know, he was always trying to get me pregnant, but I wouldn't do it," Corrinne said. "I mean, I wanted to have Shawn's baby. I might fuck other men, but I love Shawn and would never do that to him."

That pissed me off. "We're going to make him pay for everything he has done," I said firmly. I didn't merely want to beat Jerry; I wanted to destroy him.

"It may take a while," Shawn said, then continued melodramatically, "but you know what they say: Revenge is a dish best served cold."

"Who says that? What the fuck does that even mean anyway?" I asked harshly. I didn't mean to snap at him, but my temper was flaring.

"You know," Shawn answered, "it's like no matter how long it takes, even if it is twenty years, we will make him pay."

"Fuck that," I countered, standing up to join Shawn in pacing the room. "I don't want my revenge served cold; I want it served so fucking hot that it burns his whole world down."

Shawn smiled, nodding his head. Rose looked deep in thought. Corrinne spread her legs, rubbed her crotch, and announced, "That's making me hot."

"See what he's done to her?" asked Shawn, "He turned her into a raving nymphomaniac!"

Corrinne's behavior helped lighten the mood a bit. Shawn sat back down, next to Rose and I sat beside Corrinne, who unfortunately had stopped touching herself. Shawn proceeded to lay out all the dirt he had gathered on Jerry and present his plan for getting revenge. When he finished, we all laughed, realizing just how much Jerry would be damaged if we were successful.

I offered a toast to our new little clandestine group. Everyone raised their glasses and drank heartily. Then Corrinne topped it all off perfectly by adding, "So, can we fuck now?"

I looked at Rose for her opinion. She giggled and shrugged her shoulders. I was not sure I was ready to jump back into the swinging pool, but the glimpse of Corrinne's pussy was enticing. I just thought it was a little too soon and things were still too raw.

"So, I hear you are a very talented pussy licker," Rose said to Shawn as she turned and put her legs across his lap. "All the ladies rave above your mad skills."

I guess Rose wasn't having the same level of reservations I was. I watched as she moved one leg over and behind Shawn, onto the back of the sofa, opening her legs wide. Her pussy was uncovered, and the lips were parted slightly. I could see how wet she was from where I sat and my cock immediately surged into an almost painful erection. I felt a hand rub it as Corrinne curled up on the loveseat, her blonde head leaning onto my chest.

I shifted in my seat to get more comfortable and let Corrinne have easier access to my cock. She unzipped me and reached inside to pull my thickened shaft out. I wasn't wearing underwear, so she had no problem finding it and retrieving it. I glanced down at her briefly as she started stroking me, but my attention was focused on my wife.

Rose met my stare, and we locked eyes. She mouthed "I love you," and held my gaze as she opened her mouth and drew a deep breath. Shawn's mouth had just moved up her thigh to her pussy, and her reaction showed how much she liked it.

I felt something soft press against the tip of my cockhead, then open and tightly slide down around the spongy glans. Corrinne moaned and began rolling her tongue around it, then teased the pee-hole with her tongue. She used her hand to squeeze the shaft, pumping it up and down slowly.

Rose smiled at me and inclined her head gesturing toward Corrinne's ass. Corrinne was on her hands and knees on the sofa. I reached over and ran my hand down her body and over her plump ass. Rose nodded, smiling then tossed her head back and thrust her hips up as Shawn hit a sensitive spot.

"Oh goddam, Shawn," she mewed, "the girls are right. You are good."

Shawn didn't reply, just kept at it. He was laying on the sofa, head buried between my wife's open thighs. I couldn't see what he was doing in detail, but whatever it was, Rose liked it.

Rose turned her pretty face back to watch me. I slowly pulled Corrinne's conservative dress up and over her hips, exposing her full, bare hips. I ran my hand over her smooth round ass cheek, and she groaned, shoving her mouth down my shaft halfway and began to fellate me hungrily.

I let out a deep sigh and leaned my head back, eyes still watching my wife. She had both of her hands holding Shawn's head and was pumping her hips up and down, fucking his face. Rose was breathing hard and making little short grunts, but her eyes were locked on mine. It was as if we both wanted to include the other and by maintaining eye contact, we were.

Rose's eyes opened wide, and her body started shaking. She cried out as her first orgasm raced through her body. Corrine stopped moving and watched the beautiful sight, my cock still held in her mouth. I rubbed my fingertips against the soft flesh of her pussy and felt her wetness slick against my hand. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and started working them in deeper. Corrinne whimpered around my cock, then began to pump her face up and down hard and fast, taking most of my cock into her wet mouth and throat.

I smiled at Rose, and she mouthed "Wow!" to me, then turned her attention to Shawn. Just then, Corrinne lifted her head and pulled herself up onto my lap to kiss me. She quickly removed her dress, getting completely naked. My hands went to her breasts and began to fondle them as she focused on getting me out of my clothes.

It didn't take long, and Corrinne pushed me back down on the loveseat, then straddled me, gripping my cock and stroking me to full hardness. "I've wanted this cock since the first time I saw you," she moaned into my ear.

I kissed her hard, passionately working my tongue into her hot little mouth as I moved my hands to her curvy ass, squeezing the cheeks and pulling her down. She held my cockhead against her wet slit and aligned it to her opening. As I pulled her hips down, I drove my cock into her hard. She gasped at the sudden invasion, then started grinding her hips and fucking me. Shawn was right; she was a little fucking nympho.

I couldn't see Rose, but I could hear her cumming. This one was much louder and longer than the first one, and she was swearing like a proverbial sailor. I planted my feet on the floor and lifted my ass up off the cushion, forcing my cock in deeper and angling it so that the cock hit right on Corrinne's g-spot.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Right there!" She was bouncing her hips hard, up and down. Each time she came down hard, she rotated her hips, driving her pussy forcefully onto my cock. Her juices were flowing freely around my shaft, running down my thighs and balls. She buried her face against my neck and bit down on my shoulder. The pain was sharp, and I reacted by slamming my cock into her hard and holding it there as she rapidly ground her cunt on it.

Suddenly, Corrinne tossed her head back, hands on my shoulders, her breasts thrust forward. She was shaking hard, spasming violently. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she let out a long, piercing scream that surprised me with its volume and intensity. Her nails dug into my flesh, and I slammed my cock into her hard again.

I rolled her over onto her back and pulled her legs up, her knees over my forearms and slammed my raging erection into her wet snatch.

"Oh fuck yes, baby!" she snarled, "show Shawn how to fuck this cunt!" I felt instantly bad for Shawn. I didn't like that she would insult him, especially with him three feet away.

"Are you watching, Shawn?" she called out, as she clung to me. "Watch him fuck your wife!"

I shot a look at Rose. Both her and Shawn were naked now too. Shawn was on his knees on the floor eating Rose's pussy with her feet on his shoulders. She pushed Shawn away with her feet, "You heard your wife!" Rose told him. "Watch Bob fuck the hell out of her pussy!"

Shawn literally whimpered and turned his wet face to watch. I could see the look on his face. It was complete and utter happiness. I then realized this was their deal. It was what turned them both on the most. Shawn was a true cuckold and loved it. My eyes darted to my wife. She smiled at me and winked.

I turned back to Corrinne and slammed my cock into her pussy hard. She screamed. I pulled almost all the way out and drove my cock in, balls deep, as forcefully as I could, feeling the head slam in deep against her cervix. She squeezed my triceps hard, and screamed again, "Oh fuck me!"

Rose turned and lay on the sofa so that Shawn could eat her pussy and watch me fucking his wife. I put on a good show. I gave it to Corrinne as rough and powerfully as I could. My cock slammed into her pussy over and over. She came, thrashing and bucking violently against me. I kept going, pumping and pounding my cock into her. It was as if I were possessed with a deep determination to claim her cunt and fuck her harder than she'd ever been fucked before; I wanted to fuck her harder than Marcus, harder than Jerry.

She came again, giggling uncontrollably as she clung to me. I needed to fuck her so hard it burned out any memory of Jerry's cock. I needed to cleanse her, purify her, take her back from that asshole. I wanted her free from his influence and destroy her need for him. I wanted her to want his cock no longer. I wanted her to want mine. I wanted her to want me and to be mine.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,101 Followers
12