Best Sleep I've Ever Had

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Condoms?" Jeff asked. Shit.

"Yeah, in the car," I said sheepishly.

"Did you guys plan this?" Jeff asked, stepping away from us, pulling up his pants.

"No, I swear," I said. Nikki shook his head. I reached out to pull Jeff back to me. He stopped me by holding out his hand.

"Condoms?" Jeff said again. "We're not doing this without protection."

My heart skipped a beat. Jeff wanted to have sex with us! Or, me, at least. I nodded and rushed to the car, coming back with a small had full of confoms in tiny boxes, part of an embarassing collection I had. 'Condoms and sex toys bought in bathroom dispensers at gas stations.' I had a decent collection, I just hadn't put my most recent purchases in the box with the others yet, thank fuck.

I locked the motel door behind me, not that anyone would try and enter Jeff's room anyway, but I've always been anal about locking doors and windows before sex.

When I turned around, Jeff and Nikki were shirtless, Jeff running his hands over Nikki's chest.

"Your skin is so soft," Jeff said, marveling at the texture of my loves skin, "and you're practically hairless..." He cupped Nikki's pecs and moaned softly. "A little bigger and they'd feel just like a girl's..."

Nikki didn't take offence to this, in fact, he was quite proud. I loved his 'tiny titties', as I called them and, apparently, so did Jeff.

Jeff sat Nikki down on the bed, leaning over him, pushing him back. He bent his neck to place his lips around one of Nikki's nipples and sucked. Nikki arched his back and whined.

I walked up behind Jeff and ran my hands down his back. I snaked my arms around him, sliding one hand into his pants, stroking his length while the other moved over his chest.

Jeff and Nikki kissed, slow and gentle kisses, Jeff gasping with every torturously slow stroke of my hand. My other hand pulled his pants down once more. This time, they dropped around his ankles.

The hand that wasn't on Jeff's cock snuck around to his ass, where I groped and fondled that wonderful behind. I made to part the cheeks, but Jeff let out an undignified squeak, broke the kiss with Nikki and craned his neck to shoot me a half-hearted glare.

"'Ey, that's a one way street, Reba," He said, fighting back a chuckle.

"Damn," I said. I'll never understand my fascination with mens asses and fingering men. Maybe it has something to do with my own insecurities, maybe I feel powerless in sex and feel the need to penetrate the penetrators. Whatever it is, I knew I wouldn't be fingering Jeff. Damnit. His ass was so perfect, too.

I sighed whistfully and carefully laid on the bed beside the two, watching them tenderly caress each other. Jeff had unbuttoned Nikki's pants, but hadn't gone any further than that.

To my surprise, it was Nikki who brought me back in to the scenario, threading his fingers in my hair, giving me a soft smile.

"Aren't you a little overdressed?" Jeff asked, tugging at my shirt.

"Aren't you a little cliche?" I shot back before sitting up and taking off my shirt. I flung it across the room, not caring if I lost it. Fuck it, I would have gone home shirtless if I'd had to.

Jeff was eyeing me appreciatively. He whistled.

"Forty-eight, thirty-four, fifty?" He asked, guessing my measurements. I shrugged then took off my bra over my head. Sports bra, no clasps.

"Fifty, thirty-six, fifty," I said, covering my chest. Jeff whistled again, sitting back on his knees, taking my wrists with his hands, pulling my arms away from myself so he could get a better look.

"A perfect hour-glass figure," he said.

"A plus-sized hour glass figure," I responded.

Jeff and Nikki rolled their eyes.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the girl in this relationship!" Said Nikki.

Jeff fondled my breasts and kissed me. One of my hands pulled Jeff closer, the other sought out Nikki's hand.

"You're beautiful," Jeff said, kissing from my lips to my neck. I was tempted to call him a liar. Instead, I smiled and played with his hair.

Jeff pushed me down on the bed beside Nikki, crawling over me, straddling my thighs. He pressed my breasts together and an airy moan passed his lips. He was contemplating tit-fucking me. His dick was leaking on my, well, on Nikki's jeans since I'd taken to wearing his recently.

Jeff closed his eyes and leaned his head back. For a second, he almost looked pained. He sighed and opened his eyes again, looking down at me, then at Nikki.

"You guys get started. Just let me watch for a minute," Jeff got off of me and kicked off his sweatpants, which had been hanging from one ankle. He sat on the chair and spread his legs, taking his length in his hand, stroking slowly.

Nikki and I exchanged worried glances. We were both thinking along the same lines. Was Jeff hurt? Still sick?

"Well?" Jeff asked, snapping us out of it.

Nikki and I rid each other of the rest of our clothes. He almost got away with leaving his socks on, which I'd normally let him do, but not then. We kissed, deep and hard, my hand moving down to my lover's length. I pulled back from Nikki to look for one of the condoms I'd brought in. Jeff supplied one, already opened and ready to go. How kind.

Nikki slipped it on and took his position over me. I wrapped my legs around him, as per our usual. He took a hold of his cock, making sure the condom was on securely then guided himself into me, stopping for a moment to tease my clit with his finger. I gasped. That wasn't something he normally did. Our sex was usually pretty vanilla, not that I minded. Perhaps he was feeling embolded by putting on a show for Jeff?

Jeff seemed to be purring, watching us with a sexy leer on his features, his hand on his length, running his fingertips up and down his hard, dripping cock.

Nikki nibbled at my ear as he thrust into me, pulling at one of my guages with his perfect teeth. I cried out, raking my nails down his back. Nikki moaned, arching his back, thrusting deeper into me. Jeff groaned.

My insides were throbbing as was Nikki's dick. I was twitching around him and couldn't help it. Fuck, I thought, maybe we should invite Jeff over just to watch.

I felt the bed dip and turned my head. Jeff took my lips with a soft kiss. He smoothed my hair back so tenderly. He boxed my head in with his arms, deepening our kiss.

The feeling of my love's long, hard cock pounding in and out of me, hearing the golden brown haired beauty's moans, coupled with the feeling of Jeff's tongue, pressed against mine in such a loving fashion, had me questioning my sanity.

Jeff pulled back and just stared at me for the longest moment. He smirked and made a 'shoo' motion at Nikki.

"It's my turn," he said.

I moaned when Nikki pulled out of me. For some reason, the outward motion always did more for me. Nikki flopped down beside us and watched with rapt fascination as Jeff grabbed my legs in the bend of my knees and pushed them up by my head, sliding his dick into me in one fluid motion.

"Oh, fuck," He groaned. A dirty talker? I wondered. "How are you so tight after his huge prick was in you?" Yes.

He leant back, watching himself slide in and out of me. He drew in a sharp breath when my insides clamped down on him.

"Shit, fuck. Baby girl, I hope you're close, because I won't last long with you doing that to me."

He thrust hard, rocking me to the core. I was a whimpering mess. He leant over me, forcing his throbbing dick deep inside, pausing for a moment to drink it all in, then fucked me with an almost bone-crushing force.

To my displeasure, he'd chosen to don one of the ribbed and studded condoms. I really disliked those, but at this point he could have used a sandwhich bag and I wouldn't have cared. Too much information?

I felt something wet brush my cheek. Nikki had taken off the condom he'd been wearing and was hovering over my face.

"Please, baby?" He asked, stroking my cheek.

His dick parted my lips and I sucked on him as best I could, trying my damnedest not to gag as he brutally fucked my mouth.

"Fuck, that's hot," Jeff groaned. His dick was throbbing.

Not thirty seconds later, Nikki pulled back and took his dick in his hand, stroking himself. He splattered my tits with his seed, his eyes closed tight, his face showing a pained pleasure.

I was teetering on the edge, my insides quivering.

"Cum, baby, please. I'm right fucking there," Jeff whispered. He was resting his forehead on my knee as he rocked in and out of me, his fingertips and nails digging into my thighs. I would have bruises later to remember the evening by.

When I felt his dick swell at the first sign of his release, it pushed me over the edge. He groaned and cursed, I whined from my throat.

Fuck was all I could think as bliss consumed my being.

Jeff whispered sweet nothings as we came down from that glorious high. He let my legs down and petted my hair until we could move again.

We reluctantly cleaned up, dressed, and Jeff and I went out for a cigarette. Nikki stayed behind and dozed off.

When we came back, Nikki had removed the bedspread and looked comfortable, curled up on his side. When we tried to crawl in bed with Nikki, he kicked us out, groggigly demanding that we shower and get rid of the smoke smell first.

I took Jeff's hand and led him to the bathroom, sticking a condom in my pocket on the way.

In the shower, Jeff and I made love. He sat in the tub and I rode him, our arms wrapped around each other, hot water beating down on us. I didn't have a second orgasm, but I didn't need to. What I craved more was the intimacy of the action rather than the physical pleasure.

Fresh and clean, we hopped in bed with Nikki. Jeff took off his shirt and I dropped my jeans on the floor. Nikki wrapped one arm around me. Jeff embraced me and put his hand on Nikki's arm.

"Thank you," Jeff said. "I'm glad we did this."

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too."

"He loves you," I said.

"You both know I love you."

I smiled and burried my face in his slightly fuzzy chest. I found Nikki's hand and held it, stroking his knuckles until I fell asleep.

Best sleep I've ever had.

12