Best Summer Ever Ch. 2

Story Info
How he spent the best summer ever.
910 words
4.3
114.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up breakfast is on," said Jen.

I stumble out of bed and head for the kitchen.

"Get them underwear off. I meant what I said yesterday. In the house, you and Jeremy are to be naked at all times, and I mean all times."

"OK, I forgot. It's not everyday that I walk around naked, especially with Mom and Dad home" as I remove my shorts.

" I love looking at your cock, especially now that it is beautifully shaven. It's a work of art." She says.

" I don't think I'd go that far although I have to say that I do love the feel of it clean shaven."

"Now sit down and eat your breakfast before it gets cold," she says.

"Thanks sis."

"Can I ask you something? Have you had this planned or is this something that was just a spur of the moment thing?"

"Ever since I watched you jerk off in my panties 3 years ago I have wanted to get into your pants. The opportunity just never really presented itself. So for the last 3 years I masturbated with my panties on so I could watch you as you sniff them. I knew you were using them to masturbate with. I'd watch you jerk off and when you were all done and would put them back in the hamper, I would retrieve them and take your cum and rub it all over my pussy and tits and masturbate with it. That's why I never said anything."

"You have been watching me the last 3 years. Wow. And I thought I was getting away with it without you knowing."

"I enjoyed watching you. It gave me something to fantasize about when I masturbated."

"So you did have this planned all along," I said.

"When Mom and Dad told me they were going away for the summer, I knew that this would be my opportunity. I didn't expect Jeremy to be here yesterday but he's been like a second brother to us and he does have a great cock, so I thought I'd include him in our sexcapades. Besides, I have never had two cocks at the same time and thought that might be a real hot time. And two cocks are better than one when it comes to supplying the cream I need for my beauty treatments."

"Jen, I have to be honest with you, I'm a virgin. I've never done it with anyone."

"That's Ok little brother, not to worry. By the time Pam and I are done with you and Jeremy, you'll be well trained in the art of sex."

"Pam your roommate from college? She's coming here?"

"Yeah, she's going to be spending most of the summer with us as well. You thought my swimsuit was hot, wait till you see hers. It's skimpier than mine if you can believe that."

"How do you expect me and Jeremy to walk around naked all day and not have a perpetual hard-on all day?"

"That's what we're hoping for. We are taking our beauty treatments very seriously, and it will be very demanding on your parts. That's why being naked inside is so important. By everyone being able to see each other without clothes on, it will stimulate our hormones which will help in the production of your supplying the cum we so desperately need for our experiment. And we can have fun at the same time!"

" I don't know about you but I'm ready for your first treatment today. Where would you like me to direct its application?"

"First and last treatment of the day is to be applied facially. So bring that cock over here and let me help you get started."

Jen got down on her knees in front of me and started stroking my clean-shaven cock.

" I think we need to get this cock of yours lubed a bit."

And with that said proceeded to place my cock in her mouth. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. It was so warm and I could only imagine how it would feel inside my sister's pussy. She was sucking on it with such a vengeance that it didn't take me long to give her the first facial application she desired.

"Sis about about ready to explode."

"Then give me what you got stored up little brother. Give it to me. All over my face."

"AHHHH God, YESSS!"

Sis finished by jerking me off . I shot every drop off my cum all over her face. She literally rubbed every ounce of my cum cream all over her face. After rubbing it in she came back and licked what little remained from my cock.

"That wasn't bad for a first application. Did you enjoy the blowjob?"

"Sis, you are a great cocksucker."

"Why thank you Brad. Would you help me get the dishes cleaned up before Jeremy and Pam get here?

"Sure. How did you get so good at sucking cock?"

"Pam taught me everything. I didn't have a clue until Pam showed me how. We practiced on her dildo many a night. We use to insert it into each other's pussy and then suck the juices off. That's basically how I learned. And now I can practice my techniques on the real thing this summer."

" This just seems to good to be true. I must be dreaming."

The doorbell rings.

To be continued...