Best Sunset Ever

Story Info
A fantasy I wish would become reality.
803 words
4.47
7.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was asked by a guy online to tell him what one of my sexual fantasies was... this is the result.

We are riding around it the ranch truck, finishing some last minute chores. It's been a long, hard day, so we decide to stop in the middle of a field on the way back to the house to stretch our legs a bit and to watch the sunset. You lower the tailgate and gently lift me to sit on it. You planned on sitting next to me, but the thought flies out of your mind as our eyes meet. My palms are resting on your chest, your hands still holding my hips from lifting me onto the tailgate. As we stare deeply into each other's eyes, a familiar fire starts to burn, thoughts of watching the sunset all but forgotten as we embrace.

My hands slide up your chest, over your shoulders to wrap around you, my legs spread apart as you step forward, your hands pulling my hips til our cores unite. Time seems to slow as our lips meet in gentle caress, hands slowly moving, stroking each other, as clothing slowly falls away, our bodies bathed in the glow of the dying sun. We both sigh in pleasure as your hard cock slowly slides deep inside me. I wrap my legs around you pulling you deeper. We slowly rock against each other as we continue to kiss. My nipples harden to stiff peaks as your callused hands stroke my breasts, begging for your mouth to pay attention to them. Moaning, my head falls back as your lips slide from my mouth, across my jaw, nibbling a path down my neck to my breasts. Your mouth envelopes one nipple pulling it deep inside, scraping and biting it with your teeth and flicking your tongue across it as your hand squeezes my other breast, your fingers plucking and pinching the nipple.

All the while your cock is pulling almost all the way out before slowly gliding back deep inside me. Your mouth switches to my other breast paying equal attention to it, as your hand slowly traces a path to my thatch, your fingers seeking and finding my swollen clit. My internal muscles start to pulse, pulling your hard cock even deeper inside me, my juices flowing heavy now, drenching your cock and hand, your thumb teasing my clit bringing to the very edge of climax before soothing me back down, only to bring me back to the edge. You do this again and again, driving me mad with the desperate need to climax. Whimpering, begging you "Don't stop, please don't stop". Nibbling and sucking on your neck, my tongue swirling the rim of your ear before sucking on it's lobe. You flinch and moan in pleasure as I abruptly bite your ear lobe hard.

Suddenly, your own need to spend your essence is urgent. Just shy of pain, your grip hardens on my hips. My eyes gleam in satisfaction as I realize the slow pace isn't enough for you anymore. "Ooooooo, YES! Give it to me!" I demand, my body shaking, aching for fulfilment. Gasping a surprised breath, my arms fall from your shoulders to catch myself on the bed of the truck as you quickly jerk my hips to the very edge of the tailgate, growling deep in your throat, you pull my legs from around your waist, pressing my ankles to my thighs, spreading me wide open. The fire in your eyes burns hotter when you look down and see my juices overflowing and dripping onto the ground. I fall to my back grabbing the edge of the tailgate to stay in position, crying out in pleasure as you abruptly slam your hard cock into me, bottoming out.

Your hands tightly grip my thighs, keeping me in place as you start pounding into me. Your hips are like pistons, slamming your cock into my sopping wet cunt. Every thrust is harder, deeper and faster than the last. Our skin slapping together and my breasts bouncing with every thrust. "YESSSSS! YESSSSS!" I hiss, as each thrust rakes your cock across my clit and swollen pussy lips. "Fuck me! Fuck MEEEEEEEEEE!! Screaming my pleasure to the heavens, my back arching. My pussy walls squeeze your cock as my orgasm rages through me. "Oh Baby, I'm Cumming!!" You moan as your final thrust sends you deep, bottoming out again. Your cock is pulsing, shooting jet after jet of cum deep inside me. Legs shaking, still inside me, you collapse on my chest, your head pillowed on my heaving breasts, sweetly kissing the scratches left on them by your evening stubble. Purring like a contented cat, I gently stroke your back as we try to catch our breath. "Best sunset ever" I sigh.