Best Wedding Ever

Story Info
After a leaving a wedding a couple has some real fun.
1.7k words
3.77
40.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was slightly dreading the evening of going to my wife's cousins wedding, but I know when my wife gets drinking she gets horny. So I figured just hang in there and you'll probably get some pretty good sex after.

After dropping off the kids, to the wedding we went. My wife Jess was looking very nice in her dress. She is very voluptuous, with beautiful DD breasts, and this dress supported them nicely.

The wedding wasn't nearly as much of a drag as I thought it would be, and my wife was having a good time. Which means she is drinking at a pretty good pace. After talking to everyone that we usually talk to, Jess was ready to put me out of my misery, and said we could leave. It wasn't too late so we decided to head to a bar.

I knew she was on her way to a horny drunk, but she really surprised me when she pulled an outfit from the back seat and changed into it while I was driving. Luckily the traffic wasn't too busy, she stripped her dress off, and pulled on a cute little mini skirt and a top I have nicknamed her slut shirt. So I asked her if she wanted to go to a strip club. She said why else would I wear this. Things were really getting interesting.

I drove as quickly as I could safely. Finally we arrived. The first thing she had to do is go pee, so I scanned the audience looking for a good spot to sit. I seen two couples sitting by the stage with a table in between them. It looked perfect to me. When Jess got out we headed to the table and slid right in. I ordered a couple of beers and started watching the show.

The first girls on stage was quite attractive. There was a group of guys on the other side of the stage that looked like a bachelor party. They were going through dollar bills like crazy. Now at this club the normal method of tipping the dancer is to lay on your back with the dollar somewhere for her to grab. She will come over and straddle you rubbing her body against you. This went on for the next half an hour or so, one dancer after another. Finally the guys were out of dollars and left.

Soon after a pair of couples came in and took their place. Within a few minutes one of the ladies in the couple was lying on her back with a dollar in her mouth. The dancer came over and used her tits to remove it. Then she grabbed the ladies breasts and just started groping her all over. The kind of broke the ice for the rest of the ladies watching.

The next girl on stage wasn't as attractive, but she was wilder than the previous. Before long a lady two table down from us was on her back with a dollar. The girl came over took the dollar, and straddled her face. She reached down and unbuttoned two or three buttons and quickly reached inside and pulled up her bra exposing her to everyone. That of course got huge applause, but also triggered two other women to pull out dollars. My wife included. Jess was next and she lay there with her legs hanging off the stage trying not to expose too much under her skirt. The girl crawled over and straddled her face but this time she reached down and rubbed Jess's crotch a few times. Then she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slid it up exposing her bra. Like I said Jess has very large breast, so they were spilling out a bit. The girl rolled down her bra, and must have liked them. She started sucking on her nipples. Now that is a very god spot for my wife, and she responded by running her hands all over the girl. The whole thing only lasted about thirty seconds, but it was plenty of time for me to be rock hard.

For the next hour or so there were mostly women tipping the dancers. Jess went through five more dollars. I also got to see pretty much every females tits in the club. I was having a great time. Of course my wife was as horny, if not more than me at this point. She kept grabbing my crotch and putting one leg over mine. Unfortunately I could reach her very well, otherwise I would have fingered her right there.

As the night went on you could tell the women were all getting a lot more open. I had commented that the lady next to us was really cute. She had a little ribbon, which appeared to be a tie of some sort hanging out the back of her jeans. I pointed it out to Jess, and without hesitation she reached over and pulled it a little. That got the woman's attention. Jess told her she was hanging out, and then took it and pushed it down into her jeans with her hand most of the way inside. The woman said thanks and said it's just a bow that matched her bra. Then Jess reached over and pulled down her shirt enough to see the bow on her bra, and told her it was really cute. Which it was.

Things were getting about as hot as I could handle when a new dancer came on stage. She was very attractive. As soon as she stripped down to her g-string my wife had a dollar tucked in her bra and was on her back. By this time Jess was not nearly as shy about showing under her skirt. She had her feet up on the stage with her knees bent. It was right in front of me, but anyone at the tables on either side got quite a show. I could see her ass with a tiny black piece of fabric running down the middle. The guys next to us kept leaning over to see too. The dancer came over, and much like the previous girls reached down and pulled up her shirt and bra in one quick motion. She rubbed and sucked on them for a second and moved on. Jess laid there for what must have been about five seconds with her tits hanging out and her thing clad pussy showing.

I had enough of sitting by the stage and as soon as that girl got off the stage we asked her for a private dance. She asked if it was for the both of us, I quickly said yes. She said ok follow me, and led us upstairs. She said her name was Jodi and asked us ours. Jodi then asked if we minded if she had a smoke first. She and my wife sat down on the couch next to each other while she had her cigarette.

After some small talk and a smoke Jodi went to put on a song. In the meantime I slid over next to Jess. The song started and she quickly peeled off her clothes leaving just a tiny little g-string. She started with a knee in both of our crotches, rubbing her tits in our faces. After a little of that Jodi slid over and straddled Jess. Of course Jess's hands were all over her, groping anything she could. Jodi took the opportunity to do the same to her.

I reached around the back of my wife neck and untied her top. Jodi pulled it down exposing her bra. I reached around back and unhooked it. Jess's beautiful tits were on display. Jodi went right to them with her mouth. By her sliding down to suck them opened some space in my wife crotch. Her skirt was already up around her waist so I pulled her thing aside and slid a finger in. She was absolutely dripping. I slid two more in and fucked her the best I could.

At this point the whole concept of time was lost, but it seemed like quite a while. Then Jodi reached down and pulled my hand up to her face and sucked my fingers. Licking each one up and down. Jess was sucking on her tits while this was going on. After licking my fingers clean, Jodi grabbed her face and kissed her hard. Their tongues were battling back and forth. Then Jodi pulled away and worked her tongue down Jess's body. In the meantime the song ended but I don't think those two had noticed. Jodi was licking her way down so I reached over and pulled Jess's thong aside, and Jodi knew what to do. She quickly buried her face. She was there for a couple of seconds when the manager came over and told Jodi the song was over.

I think Jess could have killed him right about then. Jodi apologized for it and said she got a little carried away. She asked us not give the manager a hard time because it is his job and she has to work there. We understood and told her not to worry.

I paid her along with a nice tip and we headed for the car.

On the way home Jess stripped everything off and played with herself the entire ride home.

As soon as we walked in the door she started stripping me on the way to the bedroom. I threw her down on the bed, grabbed her legs and thrust my cock into her. All she could say is harder, harder. It only took about five minutes for us to cum together.

We both caught our breath and cleaned up a bit and collapsed on the bed.

I woke up about an hour later and saw her lying there naked, and had to have more. I was hard again, so I got a little lube, in case she was wet enough, and spread it all over my cock. I quickly spread her legs and shoved my cock inside. I started pumping her before she had a chance to really wake up.

It didn't take long for her to start moaning though. This time I had a lot more staying power. I fucked her for a while then rolled her over and got her from behind. I was getting close so I laid her on her side. I banged her as hard as I could until I came.

We both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

I can't wait for the next wedding.