Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 00

Story Info
Stacy - The Hallpass Slut.
6.9k words
4.19
96.5k
152

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 00: Stacy - The Hallpass Slut

Stacy and I have always had a wonderful relationship, but lately, it's taken a weird yet hot turn. To give you a little background on us, let me just say that we are the classic stereotype of beauty and the geek. We met in college during our junior year and have been together in one form or another ever since.

I'm average height and weight and looks. There's nothing particularly remarkable about me visually. The most remarkable things about me are on the inside, but I'll get to that later. Even though I've been a nerd my whole life, I've taken pretty good care of myself. My body is fairly lean with a little bit of muscle. The only thing that I'd change is my midsection. No matter what diet or exercise I try, I have a bit of love handles and a slight paunch. It's nothing serious, but I've come to accept that I'll never have rippling abs. Aside from that, I'm not bad to look at. When it comes to the bedroom, my cock is about seven inches long and a little thicker than normal. I know this because Stacy has told me so, and she's the expert.

At 5 feet 9 inches in height, she's a statuesque beauty. Bright, copper-red hair that flows to the middle of her back frames her gorgeous face with plump lips and bright blue eyes. Even better, she possesses a fantastic hourglass figure. Her very slim waist flares outward to her bust and hips. There are countless people who believe her tits to be fake, but they are definitely all natural at 38GG. Her ass is no less voluptuous at 44 inches and perfectly round. She defines the term bubblebutt. I knew she was a slut when I met her. In fact, she and her friends were the biggest sluts on the campus, and Stacy was their leader. I was fully aware of her antics when we met, however, I chose to be her friend rather than pursue her like everyone else.

It wasn't until she and her friends needed my help to pass some tests that I gained Stacy's notice. I think my lack of interest in her sexually made her want me more. It's said that no is the sexiest word to some people, that it makes them want what they cannot have even more. Well, that was definitely the case with Stacy. She flirted with me shamelessly for the entire semester and even got me to tutor her long after she was done with that class. She used every excuse she could to be around me. It was actually hilarious when she started coming around for my weekly D&D game! The bizarre fact was that here was this incredibly hot coed that I had friendzoned who was desperate to get out of it. It wasn't until our senior year that I finally broke down and agreed to go out on a date with her. We went to a nice restaurant and talked like we never had before. We opened up about things that we'd never told anyone else. Stacy and I closed down that restaurant that night. I think that was the night that I became a love interest and not a potential conquest in her eyes. After that night, Stacy stopped trying to get in my pants and instead tried to get into my heart which she succeeded in doing. This brought an interesting new dynamic to our relationship. Until it became about love in our relationship, Stacy never once slowed down with her slutty ways. When we got more serious, Stacy sat me down and had a deep conversation with me about her needs. She was content to wait for me until I was ready, but she needed some kind of sex. She offered to give up all men except for me, but she wanted my blessing to still slut around with her friends and another occasional woman. I would've been an absolute moron to have refused her!

True to her word, Stacy gave up all men and would only fuck her friends and an occasional hot female she would pick up at a bar, club, or party. She still was game for threesomes and moresomes with her friends, but she flat out refused to touch any men involved. To say that I became one of the most hated men on campus would be a drastic understatement. I received numerous threats of violence against me, however, only one guy ever actually tried to physically assault me. While he did come out ahead, he and everyone else found out that I wasn't some pushover who'd cower away from a beating. Though she'll never admit it, I honestly think that Stacy had a hand behind the scenes to threaten everyone else after me to never fuck with me again.

After college, we continued to see each other and began to officially date. Her parents were less than impressed with me, but they held grudging respect for me since I made their daughter happy. Also, her father gave me more leeway than any other guy to date her since that same love for me caused her to be more careful and discreet with her wildness.

We moved in together and began our respective entrances into the workforce. Stacy continued her preplanned path into the executive world by starting an internship at a prestigious company. Unfortunately, it was unpaid, and she had very little left in her trust fund that her grandparents had left for her education. She was able to cover just under half of our living expenses and nothing more. As such, I took odd jobs in addition to my low position with an accounting firm in order to take up the rest of the slack. I was just barely able to cover the rest of the living expenses as well as transportation costs and both of our student loan payments. All told, I worked an average of sixteen hour days six days a week. I was constantly exhausted, but Stacy never pushed me. In fact, all of my exertions seemed to make her love for me deepen. Even though she worked ten to twelve hours a day, I would always drag home to be greeted enthusiastically with physical affection and a hot meal waiting for me. Gradually, our roles began to reverse as time went by.

Soon enough, Stacy began to rise up through the ranks of the company and started pulling in a hefty salary. Just two years after leaving college, I was still making roughly the same amount at my firm, while Stacy earned twice that. However, I was never jealous of this fact. I respected and loved my girlfriend and was proud of her accomplishments. Since she still held firmly to her rule against fucking other men and only women that she ran by me, I knew for a fact that her accomplishments were honestly and well deservedly earned. This allowed me to scale back on my workload and devote more time to my two passions: Stacy and writing.

About halfway into our friendship and before we began officially dating, we became friends-with-benefits. After our first time together, we began having sex as often as we could. Stacy was amazing and introduced me to her wealth of experience that she had acquired from a legion of partners over the years. Though she wasn't my first when it came to vaginal intercourse, she was definitely my first for just about everything else when it came to sex. Deepthroating, facials, titfucking, anal, sex in public, and many more, she introduced me to an entire world of fucking that I'd only ever seen in porn. Our first time also introduced her to a few firsts that she'd never experienced before. She confided in me after that initial session that it was more intense with me after all the buildup as well as the developing feelings that she had for me. However, that first sex also exposed her to my unique physical prowess that she had never encountered in any man before.

As I said before, I'm a little above average when it comes to size, but Stacy had been with many men who were bigger (some almost twice my size). No, where I differ comes in the form of stamina and performance. I don't know what it is, but my stamina when it comes to sex seems almost limitless. Through our entire relationship, I've always made Stacy tap out even though she's tried everything she can imagine in order to make me cry uncle first. I have yet to discover my limits in this regard. Our longest session clocked in at eighteen hours with only a half-dozen breaks to go to the bathroom or to retrieve food or toys. It also included no less than thirteen cumshots from me. This is the other thing about me that boggled Stacy's mind. I possess an unusually enlarged seminal vesicle. In fact, my family doctor claims that it is as large as my bladder. The common misconception among everyone is that a man's nuts produce all of their cum. The balls only produce sperm, the wigglers that actually get a woman pregnant. The fluid itself comes from a sac just behind the bladder that connects to the tube that is the path from the nuts to the dick. The more wigglers in the cum, the more white the whole cumshot is. When it comes to me (no pun intended), I can just keep producing more and more fluid with great ease. I can run low on sperm like any other guy, but my seminal vesicle just keeps refilling at the same rate my bladder can. This leads to me blasting Stacy with countless loads of which she is ecstatic to feel inside her or painted on her skin or fed down to her belly. In addition, my loads are absolutely huge. My first one of the day is usually about four to six fluid ounces. For a comparison, that is about a third to half of a coke can's contents! Each one I shoot after that will usually be in the neighborhood of three to four fluid ounces. I've literally coated Stacy's entire face when I give her facials. She jokes that my huge loads and seemingly endless stamina was what cemented her decision to never fuck another man but me. She kids me that I've ruined her from all men. I only half believe her, but it still makes me feel good to hear her say it.

I sat on the couch of our home reflecting on all of this as I waited for Stacy to come home. As I have said before, our roles have become somewhat reversed from our post-college early days. Nowadays, she works long hours and comes home late in the evening. I'm usually the one who gets home first, and as such, I had a delicious dinner staying warm in the oven. I guess I was in such a reflective mood because of what would be happening next week.

With her increased position in the company, Stacy's responsibilities increased as well. One such was that now my wife would be required to travel for business. While she had done so before, it was usually only for a few days or a week at the longest. Not so now. An important client in Dubai was requesting (demanding really) that Stacy's company send a specialist to oversee the implementation of an extremely important project. Thus, they were sending Stacy to oversee the whole process. The sticking point was that this would take an estimated two weeks to complete. Stacy and I had not been apart for so long since we had started becoming close. Maybe I was being too emotional, but my wife was truly the love of my life. She hadn't even left yet, and I was already missing here desperately. To compound the situation, next week would bring Valentine's Day.

Every single year, my gorgeous love pulled out all the stops and gave me a new experience to add to our sex life. More than my birthday or christmas, I eagerly anticipated February 14th to see what new perversion she would surprise me with. To give you an idea, last year, she had cameras professionally installed and hidden throughout the house to record our sexcapades. I didn't know this at the time and was astonished the next day when she presented me with a professionally edited DVD of us together. That night we watched ourselves as pornstars and had to restart it multiple times since we would get so excited that we'd end up fucking again.

Next week would be the first time we would be apart on Valentine's Day since we'd met. I was disappointed, but I had to admit that my curiosity was outweighing my maudlin. Today was Friday, and Stacy's flight left early next morning. Since Monday, my kinky wife had become more and more fervent in our nightly fucking which I suspected as her attempt to stock up on fresh memories to carry her through the time apart. However, rather than being anxious or moody as I was increasingly becoming, Stacy carried a mischievous glint in her eye that only grew more intense the closer we came to Saturday. In addition, she seemed excited and eager like she usually was each year at this time signaling her plans for a new and slutty surprise for me. I knew she was plotting something but couldn't for the life of me pry it from her. Anytime I tried to bring up the subject, she would immediately begin tearing my clothes off and jump me for a fresh round of my cock filling one, multiple, or all her orifices. Tonight, would be our last together until her return in a couple of weeks. I was determined to get at least something from her about her plans before she inevitably distracted me with her body.

I was yanked from my reverie by the sound of the garage door opening. I arrived at the connecting door as the outer one slide down to seal off the room and the most beautiful woman to my eyes stepped out of her sleek Lexus sports car. I could see the strain and fatigue of her work day in her eyes and posture, but it seemed to melt some as she began beaming at me. Stacy's heels clicked as she covered the distance between us and launched herself into my arms.

Used to such greetings, I was sufficiently braced and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist as our mouths collided. There was no resistance at all as her tongue slid between my lips. She caught me off guard as she hopped up slightly and slithered her legs around me. Quickly my hands shot down to cup her enormous ass to steady her weight. This sultry creature clenched two fistfuls of my hair and assaulted my mouth with her lips, teeth and tongue. Growling, I crushed her against the wall and returned her passion in equal measure. Confident that I had her pinned enough to keep her from falling, my hands reached up and ripped her blouse open. Buttons clicked a rhythm as they hit the floor and her custom-made bra was exposed. Stacy loved to shop for new clothes which is why I wasn't concerned about ruining business attire; however, her special-made bras were expensive and lengthy to receive. Thus, I pulled the cups down to free her giant tits rather than destroying it as well. As I knew it would, my forcefulness was turning my slutty wife on even more as she whimpered into my mouth.

Clutching her soft orbs, I squeezed them hard yet just shy of hurting too much. Stacy liked a little pain with sex and went berserk with desire the more aggressive I acted. Still supporting her weight between my pelvis and the wall I allowed her to ravish my mouth as I concentrated on pinching and twisting her already hard nipples. I was rewarded with a squeal and a shudder from the hot little slut. Mini convulsions rippled through her whole body as I continued the mild abuse of her nubs. Deciding to see just how badly she wanted things tonight, I retracted my right hand before bringing it forward to lightly yet firmly slap Stacy's left tit. The smack was accompanied by a muffled shriek and spasm which I knew meant that she'd had a small orgasm. Now confident as to the direction things would go tonight, my hands returned to her ass as I lifted her up and steadied her weight in my grip before turning to carry her into the house proper. This was not the first time for such antics for us, and Stacy released my mouth to concentrate on the junction where my neck met my shoulder to allow me a clear sight of where I was walking.

By the time I flung her onto the couch in the living room, she had shredded my own shirt open to kiss and nibble my chest, her lipstick smeared across her jaw and my chest. Her huge tits jiggled as she landed, and her sensible skirt bunched higher up her thighs to expose the lacy thong underneath. Thongs weren't as hard to attain as bras, so I gripped the crotch of it and jerked hard. A tearing sound signaled the shredding fabric coming off her body and into my fist which I flung behind me. Without giving my bride a chance to recover, I dove mouth-first into her hairless cunt that glistened with her excitement. Stacy's back arched until only her ass, elbows, and crown of her head contacted the leather of the furniture as a strangled gasp rattled out of her.

Mercilessly, I attacked her clit sucking on it hard as my tongue flicked it while trapped between my lips. My wife's five-inch heels slid back and forth across my back during her convulsions of miniature near orgasms. The only reason her thick thighs didn't vise my head was because of my hands keeping them forced wide open. Using my thumbs, I peeled her puffy cuntlips open as I released her clit to jam my tongue deep inside her. The scratch of Stacy's nails on the leather was like an accompaniment to the music of her moans and grunts. I alternated between her clit, lips and insides never truly focusing too long on any one place as I brought the love of my life closer to the apocalyptic climax I knew was approaching.

Stacy cums easily and quite often. It's one of the things about her own mind and body that seduced her into an ever increasingly slutty lifestyle. However, very few people have ever truly focused on her pleasure during sex, and I was absolutely one of them. As such, I could bring her off like no one else could in orgasms that bordered on full-blown seizures. Now was on such time.

My wife babbled incoherent nonsense as her body locked up and spasmed violently. A few pointed jerks and thrashes were the only sign that she was still riding the massive orgasm as her entire being remained rigid. Finally, a strangled gasp signaled the ending of her intense climax before her body collapsed on the couch like a puppet with its strings cut. Weakly, Stacy panted trying desperately to remember how to breathe and seeming like a diver who breaks the surface of the water after too long without air.

Knowing she would need a few moments to recover, I took the opportunity to finish stripping off my clothes until I was fully nude and my lover remained in the tattered remnants of her work clothes. Slowly yet tenderly, I moved her limp form as I undressed her as well. I ignored my raged hardon that hung thick and swollen between my thighs as I removed and tossed aside the shreds of her clothes. The only thing I took care with was her coveted bra, folding it neatly and setting it carefully aside once it was off her body.

Turning back, I was greeted with a look of such love and adoration in Stacy's eyes that I paused.

"You're the only man that ever did that," she finally said.

Smirking, I replied, "Made you cum like that?"

"No... well yes, that too. No, asshole," Stacy was affectionate when she would give me an insulting label like that. "you're the only person who carefully folds and puts my bra up so it doesn't get ruined." At my confused look, she beamed as she sat up and cupped my face before continuing. "Those damned things are expensive and hard to get. I'd rather go without one, but these massive fun bags move too much and are unprofessional when they distract clients and coworkers. No, I have to wear one when I'm not home. You get that, how valuable they are to me. And you treat them with respect and care. That little gesture reminds me how much you love me and just what a lucky slut I am to have such a good guy like you."

I suddenly realized that, like me, the coming time apart was tearing Stacy up and that she was focusing more on the little things that made us such a strong couple. I took her in my arms and hugged her close as we cuddled on the couch naked. Soon enough, though, her hunger returned as it always did, and I felt her soft hand slide down before grasping my dick.

She chuckled and shifted so she could look me in the eye while stroking my half-hard length. "Sorry, baby. Here you were ready to fuck your slut's brains out, and I get all weepy over a stupid bra like some bipolar bitch."

Since she said it with such a mischievous glint in her eye, I knew she was being a tease and played along. "No problem, slut. Bipolar sluts like you bounce back and forth like that, so I'm used to it by now. I just figured it was a matter of time before you got cock-hungry again and would be bobbing your whore mouth on my dick in a little while."

12