Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 01.5

Story Info
Stacy's trip to Dubai brings frustration and surprises.
4.7k words
4.18
22.8k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1.5: Faith

Although I had planned on doing this at a later date, some of the comments I've received have prompted me to go ahead and post this installment of my ongoing series involving Gabriel and Stacy. So, for now, I will be posting these "in between" chapters which will chronicle just what Stacy is up to while on her business trip. Given the set up I've already built upon in the main chapters, I feel that a heads up is in order to let anyone whom reads this know that there will be little to no sex in the chapters involving Stacy. With that out of the way, I should also tell everyone that I will continue to ignore and delete any trolling comments.

I genuinely enjoy the feedback that I get from people whom read my work, even if it is negative so long as it is polite and constructive. Enjoy and know that I will be continuing to post new chapters as often as I'm able.

*****

Stacy sat staring out the window of the private jet that her company had chartered for her and her coworkers for their flight to Dubai. This was not how she wanted to be spending a beautiful Saturday morning, but such was the sacrifices that she had to make for her job. Despite the times apart from her husband, she loved her job as a moderator and trouble-shooter for the multi-national corporation she worked for. The salary was outrageous, as were the stock option. The perks, such as the jet she sat in currently, were quite nice as well. She smiled as she luxuriated in the rich, soft leather of her seat.

Though she dearly enjoyed her chosen field, there were the occasional difficulties and headaches to be dealt with. Like any other company in a man's world, the glass ceiling was real in her own. Stacy had a ways to go before she reached it, but she saw the signs clearly in the other women whom had been there longer than she. Despite her reputation in college as an airhead, she was actually a shrewd and intelligent woman, though she did not kid herself to think she was as smart as her husband.

Just the thought of the geek she was married to had a huge goofy grin splitting her plump, red lips. Almost a full decade together, and Stacy still felt like an awkward and loopy schoolgirl around him. The buxom businesswoman had never felt anything close to the love she had for him. Though he was not scrawny or weak looking like the stereotype of a geek, he was not an athletically imposing figure either. No, his physical talents lay elsewhere.

The other downside to her job were the now frequent business trips she had to take each year. Though they never lasted more than a week at the most, this one was poised to be at least two weeks long, possibly longer. It would be the longest the couple had spent apart since they had first officially gotten together back in college. The strain was already evident in Stacy as she felt anxious and unable to fully settle down and completely enjoy the flight. She missed Gabe, and it had only been three hours since he had seen her off at the airport.

Stacy had used the week leading up to the trip stockpiling momentous orgasms with Gabe. To her memory, they had not fucked so often since they first shared their bodies and she had discovered his amazing stamina. The previous week had been bittersweet since she knew she would not be able to feel him again for a couple of weeks. It was made even worse by the fact that it would be their first Valentine's Day apart. However, if her current plan bore fruit, then their relationship would reach new levels of lewdness that would blow anything else away.

Just last night, Stacy had given the love of her life a hallpass. Essentially, he could fuck whomever he wanted so long as she approved of the woman and he recorded some of the action and told her full details of the sexploit in their daily calls, texts, and Skypes. The offer had taken her delightfully clueless Gabe by surprise. In all their years together, he had never flirted with any women and rarely ever even checked any out. Of course, with a wife like Stacy, it was hard to stray even visually.

At five feet nine inches tall, she was a statuesque beauty, especially when she wore heels (which was always). Her bright, copper-red hair flowed to the middle of her back and also framed her gorgeous face with plump, cocksucking lips and bright, blue, fuck-me eyes. What drew so many stares toward her was her almost impossibly fantastic hourglass figure. So many people figured her huge tits to be fake, but at 38GG, they were all natural. They hung slightly when unfettered by a bra, but that was due to their sheer mass and not for any sag. In fact, her perpetually hard nipples sat high on the globes giving the effect of perkiness despite their heaviness.

Stacy exercised regularly but was no gymbunny. As such, her waist was a trim twenty-six inches with a flat tummy. This flared out to moderately wide hips and thick thighs, but her ass was a thing of beauty. At a full forty-four inches, it was perfectly round and redefined the term bubblebutt. Having loved to dance her whole life, Stacy adored Gabe's reaction when she would twerk her massive booty in his face.

Clothing was an interesting endeavor for the young businesswoman. Stockings, panties, and shoes were easy enough to obtain, but everything else pretty much had to be custom tailored for her figure. She loved to look her best and would not accept suits or dresses that hung on her awkwardly. Stacy's work attire was cut as modest as her body would allow since she preferred to advance based on her merit and hard work and not her appearance. The thing that gave her the biggest headaches were her bras. Each one had to be custom made to fit her exactly. Even though she preferred to go braless most of the time, work was no place to be jiggling and bouncing distractingly. Luckily, her friend Lisa (whom had even larger tits) had put her in touch with a boutique in Atlanta that regularly custom tailored bras for women such as them.

Stacy would rather have spent the rest of the weekend naked with Gabe rather than wearing a suit on a jet heading through numerous time zones to a project that promised migraine after migraine.

The largest Middle Eastern firm in Dubai was currently finishing construction on their one and a half billion skyscraper. This meant that corporations and the wealthy elite of the world would be clamoring to be the first to secure the prime realestate within the structure. Recognizing that they did not understand enough of foreign investor's tastes to adequately please everyone, the firm had contacted Stacy's company to send a team to oversee the deals of the dozen highest dollar contracts. Since she was such a rising star, Stacy had been tapped immediately to spear head the project even if she would not be in charge. Thus did the glass ceiling rear its head again.

Stacy was placated somewhat by the fact that succeeding at this contract would allow her to possible bypass the ceiling and put her in position to choose her own projects from now on. This made her determined to do her absolute best to greatly succeed and do so as fast as possible so that she could get back to Gabe and celebrate, possibly in their first ever threesome if her hallpass plan worked as she hoped.

Funny enough, group sex was the one cherry that she had not popped of Gabriel's. Oh, he had had sex many times before they had met but nothing particularly adventurous. His first facial, anal, ATM, titfuck, public sex, and more had all been with Stacy. Her growing love had made each new experience she gave him cause her to feel as excited as she had her own first time with each.

Quite frankly, Stacy was a slut and damned proud of it. Though her parents were pretty conservative, they could not help but hear the rumors of her antics once puberty had hit her like an atomic blast. She was careful to stay clean and safe, but aside from that, pretty much anything else went. By the time she had entered college, Stacy had more notches in her bedpost that the entire talent pool of a prestigious porn company.

Stacy had long learned to ignore other people's interpretations of what a slut was. Contrary to popular belief, she had morals and lived a good life and did not take advantage of other people for her own gain. She did not use and discard people with no regard for their feelings. Anyone whom engaged in sexual activities with her was made aware of her intentions and opinions in advance and left to make their own decision whether or not to proceed.

Whatsmore, she had never cheated on her husband. Cheating was engaging in an affair with another person without the knowledge or consent of their partner. Gabriel knew and accepted Stacy's dalliances with her friends and the occasional random hook up with another woman. So understanding of his wife's sex drive was Gabe that he would have even consented to her fooling around with an occasional man too provided he knew and approved of the person. However, Stacy had been ruined of any other man long ago by her husband.

He possessed a peculiar condition that was twofold. First, he had the most amazing sexual stamina that she had ever encountered. Stacy was a woman whom had outfucked a gangbang of twelve men and craved more, but she could never best Gabe when it came to sex. The man could get hard in an instant and go for hours before he would blow his first load. If that were not enough, he would be ready to go again in seconds with just as much energy as the first time and repeat the process over and over. Second, there was the fountain of jizz he could produce. Her husband was a one man bukkake that could drown her in semen if it could be believed.

Aside from all that, she had such a connection with her lover that sex with any other man would be such a pale imitation by comparison that it was not worth the time or effort.

Stacy mused about her relationship for so long that she eventually dropped off the a doze that lasted until the sole attendant shook her gently awake to inform her that they would be landing soon. Stretching languidly, she noticed the attendant checking her out and put an extra arch into her stretch to tease the young woman.

The long flight combined with the trip forward through time zones meant that it was early evening when the jet touched down. Despite the wealth of the company and the late hour, it still took a couple of hours for Stacy to disembark, find and acquire her luggage, and exit the terminal to get into the limo provided by the company. As the primary trouble shooter for the project, Stacy had taken it upon herself to arrive as soon as possible which meant that her colleagues would not arrive until Monday. This did not deter her as she had planned to check out the building and familiarize herself with the local culture and mindset. She was determined to be as respectful as possible.

This was why her current attire was very conservative by her usual standards and she had her coppery hair folded up into a head scarf. Though she normally enjoyed flaunting her body, she knew that local custom frowned on such things despite the liberties they normally allowed to foreigners.

It also lead to another problem for her. Stacy and Gabe possessed an extensive collection of sex toys that were frequently used on the slut's body for maximum orgasms. Unfortunately, such items would never had passed through customs in such a conservative country. Thus, she had purchased toiletry items to hold lotions and her toothbrush that would mimic dildos nicely without arousing suspicion. She had even gotten a friend to procure her a doctor's order allowing her to possess a clinical-looking vibrating wand for "tense back muscles due to stress and jet lag."

Even though she had slept on the flight, Stacy felt fatigue setting in once she was settled into her posh hotel suite. She took just enough time to have a short, sweet exchange with Gabe over Skype before crashing for the evening.

Due to the sabbath of Sunday, most of the city was pretty much closed down for prayer and worship. This did not deter Stacy as she used the time to use her laptop and tablet the research not only the companies vying for floor space but the customs and personalities of the executives she would be dealing with. As her company was footing the bill for the trip, she ordered room service for each meal in order to continue her marathon of information gathering before crashing again that evening.

Monday brought a welcome chance to get out and play tourist. Since her coworkers would not be arriving until the afternoon to early evening, she had the entire day to herself. She used the time to visit local sights and do some light shopping to get a feel for the people and the city.

Returning to the hotel by four in the afternoon, she learned that two of her colleagues had arrived and had left a message for her to come by their suite. Curiously they had not left any names but had left the company contact information as proof of their connection. However, Stacy was mildly tired from her day of sight-seeing and was determined to freshen up and change first. The hotel catered to foreigners and thus was more lax in the perception of dress for women.

Stacy showered and dressed in a more modest dress than she preferred yet was still one that hugged her curves. Before leaving to meet her coworkers, Stacy phoned her husband to check on his progress with his hallpass. The results had her mood souring. Gabe had had all weekend to scope out some pussy and had instead spent it lounging around the house. Though a little miffed at his nonchalance at her gift, she understood that this was a monumental step in their relationship and cut him some slack, but she still warned him to start soon or else she would be forced to take matters in hand.

She was still stewing slightly when she arrived at the room that her message had indicated. The man whom answered the door stole her breath away. He was built like a professional American athlete and had an aura of confidence that said he was used to getting what he wanted. His rugged good looks were the type that allowed him to melt the resistance of any woman whom he would pursue. He had a unique blend of Caucasian and Cajun background that gave him a natural tan and light brown hair which was groomed into the latest style with an expensive gel. The man smirking at her also had a physique that was ripped and defined from the long hours he spent in the gym which was not currently visible because of the Armani shirt and slacks he wore, but she knew he had it all the same since she had seen and tasted every inch of the man standing and gazing hungrily at her.

"SS! It's good to see you again!" the man grinned as he wrapped the stunned woman in a warm hug.

"Etienne!?! What the hell are you doing here?"

Keeping his big hands on her shoulders, the cocky man leaned back to look her in the eye as he replied, "I'm the head of the project. Didn't you know that?"

"No. Mr. Talmund never mention you. I didn't even know that you worked for the company."

"Well, I recently joined after getting my golden parachute from TechLine."

"The Silicon Valley giant that fell from grace? Didn't they have a class action harassment suit that caused their stock to plummet?"

"Sorry, I signed a NDA and can't talk about any of that. Just like I signed one when I can on board with y'all." Stacy nodded since she had signed a similar non-disclosure agreement, but her curiosity was still gnawing at her. "Where are my manners? C'mon in and take a load off." There was a slight pause between the last two words of his last comment that made red flags go up in her mind, but she put it aside for a moment to find out what was going on.

Etienne had been one of those stereotypical frat guys back in college that were a dime a dozen. She had not minded too much at the time since she had only been interested in if his dick would please her enough. It had not. Despite his large physique, Etienne was a solidly average five inches and not very thick, but his main failing was that he was a pump and dump chump. He had only been interested in how fast, hard, and nasty he could nut with no regard for the girl's orgasm. The chump had been fun enough but not very fulfilling. Unfortunately as she entered the suite's lounge, her surpises for the evening were not over.

Gunter grinned in a smug way as he rose from the loveseat and approached the entering pair. The huge, midnight-black man was every bit as imposing as his six foot nine inches presented. He loomed over everyone he encountered on purpose in order to make them uncomfortable. When Stacy had figured out his game, she had long since stopped being nervous around the overcompensating former jock. She also knew from personal experience that he was even more muscular and defined than Etienne.

"Little SS, how ya been, baby?" the huge man wrapped her in a similar hug that his college buddy had inflicted upon her.

"Gunter," Stacy politely greeted before placing a hand on his chest to put pressure when the hug lasted a little too long. Unsurprisingly, the brute held the embrace a few moments longer before releasing her.

Both men grinned at her in an unsettling manner before attempting to steer her toward the large couch and angled to sit on either side of her. Deftly, she ducked from their touch and walked to the enormous window showing off the Dubai skyline lighting up with the evening nightlife awakening. She made a show of enjoying the view and knew without looking at their reflection that they were similarly checking out the view of her ass. Finally, she returned to the main lounge area and purposefully sank into a plush seat that only had room for herself while draping her arms on the rests to fend off any attempt the men might have to perch there. She caught the brief flash of annoyance in both of their faces before they covered it up with their usual smarm that bizarrely had gotten them laid countless times in college.

Both men took up positions on the couch facing her and grinned knowingly. It was the type of possessive grin that some men had when they had fucked a woman before and thought they could do so again anytime they wanted. Stacy inwardly rolled her eyes at how little the pair had changed in the past ten years.

"So you got in today then?" Stacy asked.

"Yup, and imagine our surprise when we found that our top moderator had already been here for two days. Whatcha been up to here?" Etienne asked.

"Research and checking out the local mindset. It pays to know how people think before trying to persuade them to do something." The subtlety of her comment was apparently lost on the pair as they continued to eye her hungrily. "Our meeting with Fareed isn't until Wednesday, so I thought I'd take as much opportunity to prepare as possible before we sit down with him. Have you done much prep work since you got here?"

"Oh, we were planning on hitting the clubs to see how people party, but when we found out you were here already, we decided on a different kind of party," Gunter guffawed in a way that made Stacy's skin crawl.

"Oh? And how would partying help in negotiations with the representative of a multi-billion dollar corporation?"

"C'mon, SS, loosen up a little," Etienne complained. "You never used to be this uptight. You were always fun. What happened to you?"

"I grew up, got married to a terrific guy, and became a member of a prestigious company."

"Terrific guy, huh?" Gunter sneered. "Sounds like he's not so terrific if you're this uptight. Sounds like he ain't getting' it done at home. Come sit that fine ass of yours over here, and we'll catch up on lost time. I been missin' that hot bod o' your."

Stacy's back was up after the huge man's callous comment about the love of her life, but she was determined to remain civil. "I believe we should remain professional during the time we are here. Now, did you both have anything of importance to discuss?"

12