Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa - The Huge-Titty Slut.
7.3k words
4.39
54.5k
36

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given the comments that my first two postings have garnered, I feel the need to go ahead and make a few points know. First and foremost, not everyone's definition of a slut is the same. That being said, Stacy and Gabe's marriage is not what many would expect, so it is wrong to make crude comments about how she will cheat on him and he will go to jail or get a gay lover. Making comments like these will prompt me to delete them.

Second, like almost everything else here, this is a work of fiction. The characters featured herein are not totally realistic in there attributes or features. Thus, many of the women will have attributes not found naturally even if they are described to be so in the context of the story.

Third, to answer one good question, I have no idea if the condition that Gabe has exists in real life, but I thought it would be more unique than to go with the usual trope of a guy with a, unrealistically huge dick. However, the point of semen coming from the seminal vesicle is actually real.

With all of this being said, I hope that anyone who reads this story enjoys it. If you don't, then that is your opinion and I respect it but will not entertain any taunts or vulgar trolling. I have about four other chapters that I'm working on for this series with several others planned out. These will also begin following what Stacy is up to while away.

*****

The next morning was an interesting experience. Sophia was passed out next to me in my marriage bed in a deep exhausted sleep. As a self-employed worker, I knew that she could sleep in as late as she wanted, but I couldn't. Even though the previous day had been an early day for me, I still had to go in to work today since it was Wednesday. The conversation I'd had with Stacy, my wife, the previous night still played through my head. I knew that she was absolutely sincere that she was happy I was fucking her best friend and encouraged me to turn it into a friends-with-benefits relationship.

However, I got the distinct impression that there was something that she wasn't telling me. I put it to the back of my mind as I got up and showered before fixing breakfast for myself and a pot of coffee for Sophia. I despised the taste of the stuff and stuck to energy drinks for caffeine, but Sophia shared my wife's love of coffee. So, I prepped the pot for her for when she would eventually stir for the day.

I left the house locked up tight without a worry. Sophia had long had a key to the place being in Stacy's life for so long. Though I had only gotten about two hours of sleep, I felt fine. I'd fucked Sophia raw all night long before she'd begged for mercy. She had stamina but had fallen far short of my wife when she would give in to my prowess. It was so damned weird how jogging two blocks would leave me gasping desperately for air, but I could fuck my wife (and apparently her best friend) for hours on end and only be slightly winded before I'd be ready again seconds later. Before settling down for some shut eye, I'd spent an hour massaging the soreness from Sophia's body while rubbing in lotion to her thoroughly abused pussy and asscheeks. I didn't know what the day had in store, but I was feeling better than I had in days since Stacy had left on her business trip on Saturday.

The work day drug by at a snail's pace as I finished my work early again today. Unlike yesterday, I couldn't take off early and was forced to put in a full day at the office despite nothing to do. My day looked up around one o'clock when Sophia apparently, finally joined the land of the living. She sent me a selfie of her in the shower with a pouty face.

'You broke my poor pussy! What did she ever do to you, you big meanie!?!' The caption read.

I burst out laughing and replied, 'I seem to recall you loving every second of her devastation, you dirty slut.'

The responding selfie of her sticking a tongue out at me brought a grin to my face as I marveled at the change in our relationship. Before yesterday, I'd been sure that she hated my guts. Now, however, a long talk (followed by a LOT of fucking) had drastically altered things between us. We still called each other filthy names, but it all flirty fun now, much as I did with my wife.

The rest of my work day was filled with dirty texts and sexy pics from Sophia which I responded to with enthusiasm. It was made even more intriguing shortly into the hot talk when I began receiving similar texts from Stacy. To say that I was pumped up by the end of the day from a sexting threeway with my wife and her best friend would be the understatement of the year. Both even teased me with the possibility of an actual threesome once Stacy returned home which just revved me up even more.

I was slightly disappointed though because Sophia received a last-minute call from a client requesting an emergency consult session which would require her to head to a nearby city that was just far enough away that she'd need to spend the night at a hotel. This would leave me severely sexually frustrated from all the teasing with no relief except for my hand. When I told Stacy of this, she pointedly reminded me of my hallpass and encouraged me to head out on the prowl for some pussy. However, I still didn't feel quite confident enough in myself to be able to go out and pick up a woman on my own despite the glowing praise from both Stacy and Sophia. Besides, I wasn't really interested in staying out late in the search of a stranger with no actual guarantee of success.

This prompted Stacy to begin scolding me via texts on my commute home. I was careful to do my answers during pauses in traffic such as lights and congestion so as not to cause a wreck. Thus, I was able to devote more of my attention to responding to Stacy and now Sophia who joined my wife on my case about finding someone to fuck. There I was sitting in my car in my driveway parked outside the garage having an argument with my wife and her best friend, both of whom berating me to go out and find some hot slut to fuck senseless. It was a surreal experience and left me with all of my attention on the small screen of my phone. Finally, Stacy's last text to me as well as Sophia's laughing emoji response had me puzzled as hell.

'Ok, baby, you've forced me to do this. Realize that you only have yourself to blame. Let's find out just how good your stamina REALLY is. The hands-off sign on you is now gone. I've let everyone know about an hour ago, so good luck getting any sleep this week, but remember the rules of your hallpass.'

I sat there stunned and trying to figure out just what in the hell Stacy meant by that, but she didn't respond to my next four texts. Shaking my head helplessly, I put my phone away in my pocket and grabbed my backpack from the passenger seat. Turning to open my driver's door, I stopped dead as I came face to chest with a massive pair of tits. To put this into perspective, Stacy, my wife, has a set of 38GGs so my idea of massive is different from the norm, but anyone would label these soft globes as something other than just the lame tag of large. Each orb was bigger than a small child's head, that's how huge these things were. I didn't realize that I had been staring like some letching perv until tittering laughter reached me from the other side of the glass window. Shaking myself from my lusty stupor, I glanced up and chuckled as I met the eyes of Lisa, another of Stacy's friends.

She backed up slightly to allow me to open the car door and step out. Still confused, I asked, "Lisa, how are you? What are you doing here? You know that Stacy is out of town for another week and a half."

Flashing a bright smile at me, she responded, "I'm good, Gabe. Yeah, I know that she's still gone. In fact, I just got off the phone with her earlier. She misses you a lot, you know."

As I unlocked the front door and stepped aside to allow her to enter first, I could just feel the goofy grin spread on my face at the thought of my wonderful wife. "I know, and the feeling is absolutely mutual. I can't wait for her to get back."

I set my backpack down on the hallway table along with my keys as Lisa made her way into the living room. I took a moment to admire Lisa's impressive form.

At 5'8" tall, Lisa was only an inch shorter than my wife and a few short of my six-foot frame. Like everyone else in their clique, my wife's friend was very beautiful indeed. Dazzlingly striking, round grey eyes shone out of an oval shaped face with a bright, wide smile. Her unique eyes contrasted starkly with her mocha colored skin but just added to her allure. Besides her obvious feature of her chest another thing that drew instant attention to Lisa was her ass-length hair which she had kept in micro braids for the entire time that I had known her and her friends. None of that though compared to her figure. Not quite a fitness buff like some of the others, Lisa kept an average figure in terms of tone and softness which only sharpened the allure of her measurements. A thirty-four-inch ass was kept toned with a small amount of curve to it that was more pronounced whenever she would bend over or wear a bikini. Her thirty-inch waist had a flat stomach but held more womanly softness than some of the others.

Her crowning feature though was her tits. As stated previously, Lisa's rack put even Stacy's to shame. At a whopping 40JJ, her tits dwarfed any that I'd seen, even in porn. They were all natural as well. With tits so large, they could not help but hang slightly when unencumbered by a bra or the like which I knew from the rare time she would go braless under her shirts. Also, it was unavoidable to notice that her nipples sat high up on her tits which gave them a perky nature despite the pendulousness of the mams.

Today, she was in a one piece, tight dress that her clique loved to sport in their wildest days together. It was something I'd teases Stacy by calling a "slut's suit". The stretchy material made it easy to scoop the neckline down to quickly free their tits for easy access. Likewise, the bottom could be quickly yanked up to gain access to the girls' lower treasures. All of this combined with the lack of any modesty from such tight material, left nothing to the imagination and the wearing of underwear pointless. Ten years ago, such a dress would have been pretty common among any of Stacy's friends, but all had toned it down slightly upon entering the workforce. To see Lisa wearing it now should have sent up a red flag in my brain, but I was still too goofy thinking about Stacy.

When Lisa sat down on the couch, I was instantly glad that I had taken a few minutes this morning to clean up the mess that Sophia and I had made the previous evening. I was also hit with a sense of dreading déjà vu seeing her sitting there as I said, "Not that I'm not glad to see you, but you never answered my original question. Why are you here?"

Flashing me a bright smile, Lisa patted the cushion next to her before replying, "Sit down, and I'll explain." When I remained warily standing, she laughed. "I'm gonna get a kink in my neck looking up at you while we talk. Please sit down."

Cautiously, I sat down while Lisa continued, "That's better, silly. It's not so weird that I'm here. I've come by to visit loads of times."

"Yeah, but Stacy has been here."

"Not always."

"But she's usually not far from getting home, and you're always here to see her."

"Not true."

"Huh?"

This seemed to amuse the hell out of Lisa. "Stacy is so right. You're so endearingly naïve. Didn't it ever occur to you that some of us might be using Stacy as an excuse to come by to see you as well? She knows and gets off on this. Sophia wasn't the only one who crushed on you after Stacy set her sights on you. The longer you've been together has shown all of us that there still are great guys out there for us, but we have a hard time copying her luck. So, we live vicariously through her."

Yet again, I had received another shock this week. It seemed as though I'd been set back on my heels, figuratively, ever since my wonderful wife had informed me of my hallpass status. I had a sneaking suspicion where the conversation was headed but still played it safe. "That's interesting. I never knew any of this. I just figured all of you tolerated me for Stacy's sake."

"Oh no, not at all. In fact, Sophia wasn't kidding when she told you we lived by a 'hands off' approach to you out of respect for Stacy. She knew this and loved us all the more for it. If not for that, one or all of us would've pounced on you a long time ago."

'Oh shit,' I thought to myself remembering my wife's threat earlier. "Soooooo, what are you saying?"

A truly wicked grin spread across Lisa's lush lips as she simultaneously leaned forward and arched her back to thrust out for massive chest. "I think you know what I'm saying. Stacy told you that the 'hands off' rule is gone. That makes you fair game for any and all of us. You should've seen the furious text storm that started up a couple of hours ago when she group messaged us. We argued, bartered, and went back and forth endlessly about who would come by tonight. As you can see, I won. I'm here to see first hand just what Stacy and Sophia have been raving about you. In short, I'm here to fuck your goddamn brains out."

Resolving myself to my fate of another night of little to no sleep as well as vowing to wear Stacy's ass out thoroughly when she got back, I composed myself and regained some of my confidence. "Fuck my brains out you say? I guess Stace and Soph neglected to mention how I've never tapped out once in my life when fucking is involved. You're awfully confident for someone who's not ready for this league of action." I knew that my teasing was a little mean, but I was banking on Lisa being just like my wife and the rest of her friends. None of them could ever back down from a challenge, and mine was a cold slap in the face of her slut prowess. I knew I was on the right track when I not only saw the expected anger from my remark but anticipation and lust cross Lisa's large eyes.

"Oh, we'll see just who taps out tonight. I'm gonna have you calling me Mommy by the time the sun sets."

"Is that a bet?"

"If you want it to be. What are you willing to give up when you lose?"

"If I lose, and that's a big if, then I'll whatever you want for twenty-four hours."

"Oooooooo, my own personal slave! I can't wait. Ready to lose?"

"Hold on. What are you giving up when you lose?"

"Well, just to entertain your little fantasy about the possibility of you outfucking me, I'll do the same. If the world enters some alternate reality and you win, then I'll be your slave for twenty-four hours from tap out time."

"Nice, so I get to make you do anything I want for a full day and night in addition to fucking your brains out. Don't see how I can lose on this deal."

"All kidding aside, you're taking to this pretty well. But you're a guy so I guess I shouldn't be surprised," Lisa laughed.

At that comment, I sat back and became a little more serious. "You and I have always been playful, probably more so than any of the others. Out of all of Stacy's friends, you're the one I've always felt the most comfortable around. Maybe it's because you're the closest thing to a nerd out of your group, but that's the truth of the matter.

"As to taking to all of this, it's either that or go a little crazy. The whole thing is surreal. I've been in basically a fairytale wedding for the past decade to an incredible woman. Then one day, she gives me carte blanche to fuck all of her friends and maybe even some strangers. Yeah, I'm a guy and share the same fantasies as most, but I'm not agreeing to all of this because of my dick. I'm not entirely sure why I'm going along with it, but I do know that's not it. I know for a fact that I'm missing Stacy badly, and maybe I'm masking that pain through all of the fucking. I don't know."

As I went on, the playful look on Lisa's face slowly fell to a serious and concerned one which had her scooting closer to lay a hand on my thigh by the time I wound down. "I'm sorry. This was supposed to be fun and sexy, but I've turned it into a big thing. Look, we don't have to actually do anything tonight. We can do it another time if you're still interested. The last thing I want to do is make this weird."

Her words put me at ease and had my playfulness returning. "Trying to win the bet by default, huh? No dice. You're gonna be my little pet for a full day."

Lisa beamed, "Keep dreaming, Gabe. It'll help get you through the twenty-four hours after you lose."

I started taking my shoes and socks off as I asked, "By the way, what's up with the whole 'have you calling me Mommy' thing you said earlier. I never took you for having an incest fetish."

Lisa blushed furiously as she replied, "Shit! I didn't realize I said that. Well, I mean, yeah, it's kinda hot. Maybe. I mean, I'd never do anything with any of my family. I just get off on the whole taboo thing of it. You must think I'm a total freak."

"Well yeah," I replied as I stood to untuck and unbutton my work shirt. "But for different reasons and in a completely different way. As for your fetish, I'm not judging. There's folks out there with way weirder ones. I'm cool with it."

I could see the relief wash over her as she said, "Thank you so much. I've never been able to talk about it with too many guys because they either get disgusted with me or go way, way farther with the whole thing than I'm comfortable with. Nice chest by the way. I usually like guys without chest hair, but it works on you."

Now it was my turn to feel a little embarrassed as I said, "Thanks. Maybe we can play with the concept later, but first, I'm more interested in other kinky stuff."

"Do tell," Lisa purred as I began undoing my pants.

"Obviously, I want a crack at those huge tits of yours, but I've also always had a things for girls with braids."

Lisa grinned with genuine warmth at this. "That's awesome. Nowadays, most black women go for elaborate 'dos and even shaved or bald heads. No one rocks braids like the nineties. Watching Poetic Justice made me want them, and I've never gone back. This is gonna be more fun than I thought if you like more than just my pretty titties."

I smiled as I stood before her in just my boxer briefs. "Good because I'm done talking. I'm ready to make you tap out."

Lisa's laugh turn into a squeal as I shoved her back to lay across the couch. Swiftly I lay above her supported on my arms before leaning in to kiss her deeply. Her surprise gave way to lust as her tongue started dancing with mine. Her nails dug into my back as she arched up to deepen the kiss and try to devour me mouth first. I growled into her mouth setting her off even more.

The entire encounter had a different feeling to it than the previous night's escapade with Sophia. That had been the nuclear explosion of a decade of tension and frustration between two people who had been at odds for years. As such, I had taken a more dominating approach to basically possessing the woman who had made my life hell for ten years. However, with Lisa, it was different. There was the release of pent up tension and passion that was similar to Sophia, but it was more akin to two friends finally admitting a sexual chemistry after denying it for years. There was an eagerness that seemed like trying to make up for lost time. If there was anyone in their group of friends that I can honestly say I might have tried to pursue if I had not ended up with Stacy, then it would be Lisa.

As we sucked each other's faces, I ground myself against my wife's friend. The moment she felt my hardness through her dress and my underwear, she snapped her thighs open and wrapped her legs around my waist. Thus, I was completely unsurprised to discover she wore no panties, not even a thong, under the dress since it was so tight that anything would have been noticeable through the material. What I was not prepared for was just how wet she was. In seconds, her twat had the front of my boxers soaked through. In response, I simply ground against her harder. Either the whole thought turned her on just that much or I rubbed against her clit or both because she soon mewled into my mouth as a shudder rippled through her soft body. I realized that she had just had a small orgasm, and we had not even done anything beyond kissing. Finally, I broke the lip lock and leaned up to gaze at her.

12