Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 02.5

Story Info
Stacy needs some relief from her frustration.
4.9k words
4.38
24.7k
19

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy woke Tuesday morning in Dubai groggy yet happy. As she came more fully alert, the excitement and nervousness of what might have happened the previous night (or possibly still happening due to the eight hour time difference) filled her thoughts. With shaking hands, she sat up and accessed the home security system. She knew that the server in their basement saved and archived all footage captured by the cameras throughout their house. The devices also contained high quality directional microphones which added audio to the video footage.

As she waited for the connection to link up and for the archive to become accessible, Stacy pondered the implications of the events that she had set in motion. She realized that there was a small amount of emotional manipulation involved in her cashing in her bet win with Sophia and her birthday chip from Gabe, but it actually wasn't like that when one considered the relationships she had with the pair.

Gabriel was the love of her life whom she trusted totally. Though she framed the situation as calling in her birthday chip, both partners knew that if he were truly uncomfortable with the situation, then he could back out without any reprisal or consequences. This was part of the trust that the two had built over ten years together in that each knew that the other would never push their partner beyond what they were comfortable with doing.

Sophia had been in her life far longer than her husband and similarly held a solid place in her heart with trust and respect. Though their antics had become raunchier and wilder as they grew older, they always respected the boundaries of one another when a situation had become too much. Thus, she never really feared the outcomes whenever she had lost one of their football bets and vice versa.

Beyond all of that, Stacy had noticed subtle clues as her relationship had deepened and continued with Gabe. Her major had been in business, but she had held a minor in psychology (figuring that it would help to understand the minds of coworkers and clients alike). Thus, she had begun to suspect early on that there was more to the friction Sophia ignited with Stacy's husband, and she began to put it together that she might be attracted to the man she harangued. Gabe's wife had taken small opportunities over the years to test the theory by making small comments here and there and setting up situations where her best friend would be left alone with her lover in order to gauge Sophia's reactions. Gradually, she had come to the conclusion that the fiery BFF had the hots for her stud in a major way.

Stacy setting up the situation of calling in both debts was a gamble that she was nervous about. On the one hand, she had no fear that the love she shared with Gabe would be impacted in any negative way, but she was nervous how he might react to being put in such a situation. Just because she knew he would still love her didn't preclude him from becoming angry with her. Similarly, she would be devastated if Sophia became upset with her as well.

So, it was with a fluttering heart and panting breath she opened the file marker from about fifteen hours ago to see how things had turned out. The mundane image of Gabe sprawled on the couch in the living room engrossed in an episode of the Flash TV show brought a delighted grin to her face. She enjoyed the show, having been introduced to it by Gabe, but she'd never gone as geeked out over it as her husband. Anxious to see what happened, she set the footage to a times thirty speed to get through all the non-action.

She jumped up and hit the play button when she saw her husband go to the door and let Sophia in. Stacy turned the volume up and became glued to the exchange between the pair, instantly noting the sexual tension that always filled the air around the two. Every muscle in her body was taut as she watched them paly the video challenge she had laid out for them. Her whole world teetered on a knife's edge as she waited to see their reaction.

The inevitable clash of words was expected and just added to her anxiety, but the next area the conversation turned to left her stunned. Sophia's outright admission of her feelings for Gabe was not as surprising as expected. She hadn't expected the unspoken rule her friends had set up around Gabe of "hands off" being a barrier to her best friend. It just had not factored into her thinking at all, and she was ashamed of the hurt it caused Sophia. It was compounded by the fact that her BFF seemed to also have similar feeling for Stacy herself. It was a revelation that had implications she would need to address at a later time.

However, all thoughts of relationships and their interconnections went out the window when she saw Gabe shove Sophia down and forcible strip her. Soph's body language and hardening nipples told Stacy just how much she wanted what was happening.

By the time her husband's fingers entered Sophia, Stacy had quickly snatched her satin thong off and was furiously frigging her clit. She almost instantly exploded in an orgasm as she watched from a third person point of view the same techniques she knew oh so well being used on another woman. The fact that it was her best friend whom she had been fucking since both had understood such things about their bodies made her ride a constant state of arousal. The lust mad wife squirted all over the chair she sat in at almost the same time Sophia did.

Watching Gabe then eat out Sophia had Stacy shoving two fingers in her drenched sex and pistoning them madly. She wondered if the writhing and shrieking that Sophia did was had she looked and sounded when her husband did those things to her during their fuckathons.

When Gabe gave Sophia a moment's pause, Stacy used the break to snatch her tablet up and leap onto her hotel bed. Once she was settled with the device on the bedside table and her nightie yanked off, the wicked wife lay with her legs splayed wide and one set of fingers pumping her entrance as the others strummed het engorged clit while her eyes stayed locked on the action.

The resulting fuckfest drove the cumdruck wife to a seemingly never-ending series of orgasms. Tears sprang from her eyes as she watched the love of her life fuck her best friend mercilessly in a variety of positions and tempos that turned the other woman into a babbling fucktoy. She knew the moment Gabe began pouring his cum-geyser into the hot slut she had set him up with. Stacy had reached a low point in her multiple orgasms and reached a shaky hand over to zoom in on the shot. The lusty wife groaned in excitement as she saw a viscous flow pour like some lewd waterfall from Sophia's overstuffed cunt to pool on the floor in front of the couch.

Recognizing the action had cooled off for the time being, Stacy lay gasping as if she had been the one on the receiving end of the fucking and listened as Gabe got up to investigate the pounding at the door. She quickly snatched up her tablet when she saw the police, and her eyes widened when she recognized them from pics that Sophia had shown her. The breif exchange they had with her husband caused a sense of dread within her before she saw Sophia get up on shaky legs and wrap herself in a throw blanket to check on the commotion.

Dread gave way to delighted laughter as she listened to her best friend lay into the two cops. She knew that they were initially just doing their jobs, but she had never liked either one of the men. Todd was a possessive dick whom thought of women as trophies rather than people, while Bruce was a married man whom was cheating on his wife.

She grinned at her last thought. Some people would characterize her husband as doing the same thing, but that wasn't true. Cheating was engaging in sex without your partner's knowledge and especially without their consent. Gabe had Stacy's blessing as long as he held to the rules she'd laid out. Plus, Stacy herself had been fucking her friends as well as select other women with her husband's knowledge and blessings for years. Bruce's wife knew nothing of her husband's indiscretions.

The image of Sophia slipping and falling on her round ass from the puddle of cum her husband had injected in her friend had Stacy in a fit of hysterics for close to an hour. She was laughing so hard and would reignite into giggles so much that she was only able to skim through the rest of the evening's fuckfest between Gabe and Sophia. When she hit the end of the recordings and got to real-time footage, she spent a few minutes watching her beloved husband and her best friend sleeping in each other's arms. Though it was a bit of a falsehood. While Sophia had obviously collapsed from exhaustion from too damned many hard orgasms, Gabriel was awake and cradling Sophia.

Stacy closed the tablet's connection to the server down and got out of bed to begin preparing for her day. She wanted to do some more research and prep work for her meeting the next day. She dressed modestly as was becoming her habit while in the conservation country as she ordered room service for breakfast. When it arrived, she was excited to try the local delicacies and laughed at the expected reaction her husband would have had.

To be so open minded on so many issues, the many was so picky and conservative when it came to food. He would have been aghast at the food she was savoring and truly enjoying.

Unfortunately, her enjoyment soured somewhat when she began receiving "flirty" texts from Etienne. As it was late morning bordering on lunchtime, he had apparently just gotten up and told her how much she had been missed when he and Gunter had gone out clubbing the previous night.

She ignored the attempts at guilt tripping her and remained professional as she responded with questions about the status of his preparations for the meeting scheduled for two that afternoon. Predictably, the smarmy man blew it off as saying that he would wing it as he always did since it had worked for him so well for so long. Stacy held off pointing out that his "winging it" had only working in America with American businesses by dealing with American men whom seemed pressed out of the same mold as he and Gunter had.

Disgusted, she cut off the conversation as the jerk began peppering her with requests to come to his room to help him get ready for the day. The savvy businesswoman took care when selecting her outfit for the meeting, trying to blend respect for the client's culture with a bit of the western style that would be expected of a woman from America. In the end, she felt that she pulled off a good look that was stylish and tasteful yet would not offend the local customs.

She took a separate car from her coworkers to the office building of their client and whiled away the time texting back and forth with Sophia once the slut had awoken. She giggled like a school girl at the banter with her friend and joined a threeway conversation of texts between Sophia and Gabe. She was in such a good mood that she teased the love of her life with the possibility of a threesome with Sophia when her business trip was over.

Arriving at the lounge for Halal Enterprises, she sat and sipped the local blend of coffee as she waited for her coworkers to join her for the meeting. By 1:58pm, Stacy was fuming at the unprofessionalism of Etienne and Gunter when they cam sauntering in. neither man carried so much as a folder with them, and she doubted very much that their phones contained any material that would help in the meeting.

Before she could begin silently berating them, a young male intern informed them that Mr. Fareed was ready for them. Irate, Stacy snatched up her attaché case and strode behind the men with dignity. She hated that she had to stay three steps behind the men, but she was highly conscientious of the local customs where women were still not quite held on the same level as men in terms of social equality. The middle east had made so many humanitarian strides forward yet clung to some customs that were infuriating to westerners.

To say that the meeting with Fareed was almost a disaster would have been a huge understatement. Etienne's Farsi was so bad that Stacy had to play one particular comment about their client's mother as a joke on the need for good Farsi teachers in American colleges. This was the tone for the entire meeting as well. Gunter and Etienne made numerous mistakes on presentation or knowledge of Halal's holdings which prompted Stacy to cover for them by rattling off the correct information and making informed questions of the properties and the current bidding war.

By the end, only the respect in Fareed's eyes and his act of pointedly ignoring her coworkers kept Stacy from tearing her hair out in frustration. At the end, the young intern spluttered in shock when the company's head man offered his hand to shake to a western woman. Recognizing the huge honor he had given her, she politely demurred and told Fareed that without her husband present, she could not touch another man. She knew she had passed an unspoken test when Fareed smiled with genuine warmth and inclined his head in respect to her informing her that Gabriel was perhaps the luckiest man on earth to warrant such an intelligent and knowledgeable woman as his life partner. The buxom wife blushed and bowed in respect to the man.

She waited until she and her two coworkers were in the elevator to unleash her venom at them. When the pair began berating the CEO for his ignoring them, the irate woman laid into the pair over their lack of preparation and their cavalier attitude for another's culture. She never raised her voice above speaking level, but that did not detract from the sheer fury of her words. The contract at stake was potentially worth billions of dollars and the pair had almost blown the whole deal and almost embarrassed the company they worked for. When the elevator doors opened to the lobby, she stormed out leaving the pair in stunned silence behind.

As before, she took a separate car from the pair and was never so thankful for the rules governing how men and women should interact in public. By the time she was safely ensconced in her hotel room, she snatched up a couch pillow and buried her face in its plushness to scream her head off. She had to pause three times to take gulps of air before she felt she had released enough vocal frustration so as not to embarrass herself or her company with an incident.

Stacy ignored the ringtones she had set up to alert her to communications from Etienne and Gunter as she drew a scalding hot bath that she laced with jasmine scented bubbles. She immersed herself in the foamy water and allowed her tension to slowly bleed away in correlation to the warmth of the water. By the time it was room temp, she only felt like beating her coworkers rather than acts that would get her a life sentence from a court back home in the states.

Feeling drained from the day's events, she slid on a silk nightie and forwent panties before sliding into bed. She had been on autopilot for most of the day outside of the meeting and barely remembered what she had typed in her conversations with Sophia and Gabe, but she took the opportunity to do so now. Some of her frustration return like a red wave as she saw her husband's continued naïve responses to the prospect of going out to find women to fuck.

Stacy let out a disgusted noise as she composed a group text to the rest of her friends. It was short, simple, and to the point. She informed everyone that the "hands off" rule was now gone. The responses she received were incredulous and asked if she were sure. The tense wife assured her friends that she trust all of them to respect her boundaries as pertaining to Gabe and told them that she was, in fact, very sure of her decision. The resultant bickering among the women had Stacy laughing and finally relaxing for the first time all day as they fought over whom would get next crack at her stud.

When Lisa emerged as the clear winner, Stacy congratulated her friend and resumed her threeway conversation with Gabe and Sophie. Her BFF had been firmly involved in the other group text and thankfully did not blow the lid on the surprise that was looming for the married man. This time, Stacy's irritation at her husband's naivete was only mild as she informed him that he had brought his fate upon himself before sending a kiss emoji and setting her phone to charge on the bedside table.

She laughed and smiled wickedly at the constant tones that told her Gabe was blowing up her phone, no doubt demanding to know what her cryptic threat meant. Around the time they finally stopped, she drifted off to sleep.

Stacy awoke in confusion to a blaring sound. It took her sleep-fogged brain many moments to recognize the sound as her tablet alerting her to a videochat request. Groggily, she rolled over and opened the app. When the image crystalized, she was greeted to the sight of her beloved husband filling the screen. Despite her frustration with him and regardless of the day's events, something inside her melted at his smile, and she felt the goofy grin spreading across her face.

"Baby? Is everything ok?" Stacy asked with mild concern.

Stacy just loved his smile as he replied, "It is not, honey. I had a visit from Lisa earlier."

Eager to hear just how things had turned out, the horny wife settled back on her pillows as the sheet slid down to her waist to reveal her substantial rack and the lace and silk of her nightie. "And what did she have to say?" Stacy asked knowing full well the gist of what the horny slut might have said.

"I think you know what. She said something about the 'hands off' rule was gone and that all of your friends are free to come after me."

There was a momentary twinge of fear in Stacy as she waited to see what the love of her life's reaction might be. However, she put on a façade of wicked confidence as she purred, "I did warn you that if you didn't take advantage of your hallpass that I'd take action. You've really only got yourself to blame, baby." Despite her nervousness, the thought of her husband doing tawdry and naughty things with her friends had her hand drifting under the sheet toward her now soaked pussy. A quick tug and her fingers found her pulsing clit.

"Yeah, I remember, but I also remember the rules of that hallpass. You said something about sending you pics and videos and telling you about what happened. If you roll back the house footage, you'll see that I talked to her for close to an hour before I gave her tits some attention for another one."

Stacy's fingers were a blur over her clit and pussy lips as she imagined the scene he was describing. "Mmmmmm, I love how you use my titties, baby. I can just imagine how much Lisa's sensitive udders must've taken it. What happened next?" she asked teetering on the verge of her first orgasm.

"I took her upstairs to the bedroom and put her on the bed before I called you."

As his words registered in her lust fogged brain, Stacy sat up abruptly, her orgasm quickly receding. "What!?! You haven't fucked her yet? Where is she?"

Gabe gave her a smirk that she felt like making him pay for but quickly forgot about retribution as the sight of Lisa sprawled seductively on the bed came into view when he stepped aside. "Right here. You said you wanted to watch and see me fuck your friends, so I thought I'd call you and let you watch."

"Hi, X!" Lisa grinned and waved at Stacy. Every bit of her tension and frustration of the day had melted away at the excitement of what was about to happen as well as the joy of seeing her beautiful friend.

"Well, hi there, Lisa Lumps," Stacy replied with a grin using the nickname she'd given her friend back in college. "Have you been having fun with my dear husband?"

Stacy felt her pussy getting wetter as she watch Gabe climb on the bed to spread Lisa's brown thighs. She saw her friend jerk in pleasure when his mouth made contact with her dripping twat. Stacy knew from experience how excellent he was at cuntlicking. "Oh shit, X, your stories didn't do any justice to this fucker. He's made me nut about twenty times and ain't hardly touched my pussy yet." At Lisa's words, Stacy realized that Gabe had not, in fact, touched Lisa's pussy yet and was playing his usual teasing game. A shiver went through her at the memory of similar experiences.

12