Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 03.5

Story Info
Stacy enjoys Gabe's hallpass, while trouble looms for her.
6.1k words
4.29
23.2k
18

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy enjoys more footage of her husband with her friends and relies on it to see her through the troubles of her business trip. The threat of losing a major client because of her past weighs heavily on her as her coworkers continue to undermine her.

***

To everyone who have become fans of my works, I apologize greatly for the long delay in between chapters. Life has a funny way of interfering with our plans, as I'm sure you're all well aware of. Work responsibilities and personal commitments have created a great strain on my time, but I've been writing as much as I'm able through it all. The result is the short chapter of this series and a long chapter in my other current series. I hope that everyone enjoys them.

As always, comments, feedback, and messages are welcome. Even trolls should feel free to say something. I'll delete them from the comments section, but I always enjoy the laughter that their inanity brings. 

Literotica only allows us to set a maximum of ten tags, and I try to use the most relevant. However, it's not always enough in my opinion. So, from now on, I will put a complete list of tags and categories that I feel my stories utilize at the beginning of every chapter.

***

[Loving Wives] (Best Friend, Bisexual Female, Dirty Talk, Female Masturbation, Huge Ass, Husband Sharing, Husband Watching, Squirting, Video Chat)

*****

True to her request, Stacy awoke to find no fewer than sixteen pics of Lisa's completely cum-covered massive tits. The ones where she was licking the slime up and savoring it had her frigging herself to a split-second orgasm and she hadn't even been awake for five minutes. She hadn't even been up long enough to have coffee! However, she found that this was a much better morning wake up.

The happy wife slid from bed and made her way to the luxurious bathroom of her hotel room to take a scalding shower and attend to her morning necessities.

Once she was dressed in the modest fashion she'd adopted since arriving in Dubai and ordered room service for breakfast, she sat down to go over contract proposals from the top three bidders. Halal Enterprises had contracted Stacy's firm to oversee the bidding and acquisitions of the prime real estate in the newest skyscraper that they were finishing constructing. Despite the almost disaster of the previous day's meeting, she felt confident that she and her coworkers could pull off the job that had the potential of billions of dollars in percentages for their firm.

She felt a twinge of irritation edging off the glow of her orgasm at the though of Etienne and Gunter. Picking up her phone, she scanned and quickly deleted all of their pathetic attempts at flirting with her as well as their whining about being ignored at the previous day's meeting.

For Stacy, as a woman, to have quickly gained the respect of Mr. Fareed was a monumental accomplishment. Her competence at her job and cultural intelligence with the local customs and culture had impressed the man to the point where he dealt exclusively with her alone, which irritated the 'alpha male' streak in her coworkers.

Stacy paused when she came across one particular text from Etienne. It had been late last night when he and Gunter were once again partying at the nightclubs, so he was obviously drunk when he'd sent it.

-Da fuck isure prob bab? Y wont you cum party? Izit dat fag u married? Cmon let a reel man show u wut u been missin

-Stac where da fuk r u?

-K dat how u want it? Lessee how erry1 like wot a ho u wuz

Stacy had a hard time deciphering his last three texts, but the final one was a little ominous. She quickly put it out of her head and hurried to answer the door for her breakfast. The young man at the door beamed and chatted with her as she took the cart. He had been mildly contemptuous of the western woman upon first meeting but had quickly warmed up when he realized how good her Farsi was.

He had moved on to correcting her dialect and taught her invaluable tidbits about the language and local inflection. The young man was also greatly impressed at her knowledge of his culture and her respect for clothing customs. He had seen too many westerners parading around like whores and had formed a bad stereotype. Despite her porn star body, Stacy had smashed all his stereotypes to where he guiltily apologized for his initial treatment of her. She had humble brushed it off and been delighted to make a local friend.

Once she was back in her room and digging in to her breakfast, she snatched up her phone at Rachella's ringtone going off. The bubble-butted Latina had won second dibs in the fight over her husband.

Stacy almost snorted out some of her food while laughing at her friend's questions about what Gabe liked to eat. Regardless of his open mind and extreme patience, Stacy's husband was the most conservative man she'd ever met when it came to food. The snickering wife asked her friend what the kids' menu had on it. This led to a playful banter that resumed her good mood.

The day was Thursday and had her scheduled for another meeting at Halal Enterprises. Her coworkers would be meeting with some of the bidders to feel them out, and the savvy businesswoman prayed hard that they wouldn't find a way to fuck things up. She, meanwhile, would be meeting with the accounting and marketing departments to go over the contracts with a fine-toothed comb to look for any fuckery.

Stacy dearly wanted to check on the footage to see how Lisa was paying off her debt to Gabe, but time was precious and she knew the day would be long.

She arrived very early at the office building on her own as custom demanded. It was fine with her since she doubted that her two childish coworkers were even close to conscious at this early hour. The young woman was delighted to find that the company employed people whom were every bit as eager as she when she found half the accounting department already in their offices. Stacy set to work at once and was halfway through crunching numbers when Mr. Fareed surprised the entire department by arriving to check on her.

Stacy stood demurely and spoke politely to him while once again impressing him with her work ethic and knowledge of the contract. He smile warmly and introduced her to his nephew, Omar. Mr. Fareed told her that anything at all that she required could be obtained through Omar before he left.

A chill of dread crept up her spine as she witnessed Omar sizing her up like a piece of meat. No, he assessed her like she was a whore he was about to purchase and leered at her accordingly. Also, he stood far too close for custom to allow when they were alone as well as making comments that were laced with innuendo. Stacy felt disgust that even in another country, she'd found a man cut from the same mold as Etienne and Gunter.

Omar was brash and arrogant, but he was also bordering on blasphemous. He missed one morning prayer while "flirting" with Stacy and would have missed a second had Mr. Fareed not hunted him down. Once the man was gone, Stacy fled to the marketing department.

After lunch, Stacy's bile rose even more when Etienne resumed his nagging. The man simply could not take a hint. She woefully regretted her youthful mistake of fucking the man a handful of times in college.

Stacy was quite proud of her sexuality and wore the term "slut" as a badge of honor, but she despised how others associated the term. Just because she loved to fuck, it didn't mean she would fuck anyone and everyone. She and her friends had been careful about whom and how often they fucked around when they were younger despite the numerous variety they engaged in.

Plus, she had sworn of all other men entirely once she fell for Gabriel. No other man could hold a candle to him in her book, so she firmly lived by the saying of, "once you've had the best, how can you ever go back to the rest". His stamina was almost medically impossible and had outfucked her every, single time over their ten year relationship. Besides all of that, he was a genuinely good man who loved her totally and faithfully. Stacy had eyes and ears everywhere, and she had never found the slightest whisper of him sniffing for other pussy.

That was one reason why she had given the love of her life the dearest gift she could think of, a hallpass. She had given him free reign to fuck whomever he wanted while she was away and had steered him toward her clique of slutty friends whom she knew for a fact had been salivating over him for years. It had taken some prodding and nagging, but he'd finally taken the plunge. Stacy couldn't have been prouder.

Unable to help herself, during lunch, she snuck a peek at some of the security footage recorded from the house and had to quickly shut it down. The nuclear level of heat the images of Gabe and Lisa fucking brought on would've had her rushing to the bathroom to frig herself to endless orgasms. While she normally wouldn't have had a problem with this back home, she was trying to set a good example for her company while in Dubai.

The afternoon was filled with meetings with marketing executives that yielded mixed results. Some of the more chauvinistic members resented being stuck with a westerner and a woman at that, so they made her job ten times harder than it needed to be. However, others were taken with her work ethic and knowledgeableness, and they went out of their way to help her which would help themselves in the long run anyway.

When Stacy left that afternoon, she was tired yet immensely satisfied with the amount that she'd accomplished in one day. She had located four errors in two of the contracts and had uncovered a loophole one client would've exploited to bilk Halal for countless sums over the next decade. When Mr. Fareed had learned of it, he had been equal parts grateful to Stacy and frighteningly furious with the client. If not for the potential profit, he would have terminated the negotiations immediately over the insulting attempt and conning his company.

Stacy's good mood soured slightly when she ran into Etienne and Gunter in the lobby in the company of four scantily dressed Persian women. Though their attire was expensive and mildly tasteful, there was no mistaking the fact that they were whores. Normally, Stacy was completely fine with women selling their bodies for money, but this time was different. Her coworkers were boldly flaunting the women in the lobby of their hotel in a conservative country where they were supposed to be setting a good image for their firm.

She quietly hissed at the men to get the women to their rooms quickly and to stop making a scene. They were dumbfounded by her behavior and tried to grope her while offering for her to join the party. The crack of Stacy's palm hitting Etienne's cheek echoed through the lobby drawing every eye to the scene.

"Get your fucking useless asses up to your rooms now! And stop embarrassing our company," Stacy hissed quietly at the douchy pair.

Once they had acquiesced with baleful stares at her, Stacy sighed deeply and made her way to the front desk. The cloud of anger on the concierge's face lifted slightly when Stacy launched into a polite and sincere apology for the behavior of her colleagues as well as her own for slapping Etienne. The man surprised her slightly when he informed her that she had acted properly in doing so and that he would expect no less from his own three daughters.

The concierge informed her that she was a delight as a guest and that the hotel staff would be honored if she graced them with her presence again once her business was concluded. He told her that the staff had the utmost respect for her and enjoyed her knowledge and courteousness for their culture. While he was annoyed that they had to put up with her coworkers, he assured Stacy that her company's business was always welcome there because of the example that she had set. He also smiled and told her that he wished to one day meet the man who could inspire such devoted happiness in her when she spoke of Gabe to the staff.

Stacy was glowing red in embarrassment at the man's frank words and bowed while politely thanking him. She chatted with him for almost an hour afterwards about his family and filled him in on all the places they should visit if they ever traveled to America. So, it was once again with a spring in her step that the young woman made her way to her room and found her friend, the bellhop, with a complimentary dinner waiting for her.

Stacy's smile was radiant as she enjoyed the meal and afterward frigged herself to a dozen pillow-muffled shrieking orgasms as she watched the Gabe and Lisa footage.

Then, her world came crashing down the next day in a spectacular display of devastation.

She awoke to her phone blaring irately at her. The caller ID showed as her assistant's back at the firm, while the timestamp showed it to be midnight locally and eight in the morning back home.

"Jill, this better be good. Why are you waking me up so late?"

"Stace! What the hell is going on over there!?! Have you checked the company e-mail? Why the hell would you do that? How could you let them post that to the company server?"

"Slow down, Jill!" Stacy demanded coming fully awake and sitting up. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"The video! I mean, sure it looks like back when you were in college, but do you have any idea what it will do to your career?"

"Jill, for the last time, what the fuck are you talking about? What video?"

"Oh. My. God. You mean you haven't seen it? Oh shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! Okay, honey, you need to have a stiff drink and sit down. Then, check the general postings on the company server. It's not good. Just know that whatever happens, I'll do what I can to help."

The click of the ended call was truly ominous as Stacy stared at her phone. Trembling, she snatched up her tablet and accessed her connection to the company server. At once, she saw exactly what Jill had been talking about. The header on the mass e-mail said it all, SUPER SLUT STACY IS THE BIGGEST WHORE OF THEM ALL!!

Stacy was mortified to see that the only thing in the e-mail was an attached video file. Dread filling her veins like ice water, she clicked on the file and waited for it to open.

She instantly recognized every factor of the resulting image. The surroundings and her clothing showed that it had taken place back in college at Etienne and Gunter's frat house where Stacy and her friends would regularly party at and occasionally fuck.

The video showed Stacy passed out, apparently drunk, but fully clothed. Etienne grinned drunkenly at the screen and proceeded to slowly peel her clothing off. Stacy felt her bile rise as he licked her tits and fingered her pussy. Her unconscious moans seemed to spur him on as he began telling Gunter, who was apparently filming the episode, what a whore she was and all the things that she did with their frat brothers. He seemed pissed that the most she'd ever done was blow him and throw one pity fuck his way. Now, he claimed, it was time for him to get what everyone else got.

Stacy tossed the tablet aside and sprinted to the bathroom where she heaved for twenty minutes. When she finally felt she'd recovered enough, she brushed her teeth and gargled with mouthwash four times before returning to her bed and resetting the video to where she'd been. She was determined to see the whole thing through to the end.

The rest of it was worse than the beginning. The pair spent forty minutes fucking her in a variety of ways as she remained passed out. They fucked her pussy and ass and became mad that she was too out of it to give them head. They rectified this by blowing their loads on her face. The worst came when they pissed all over her before laying her in the bathroom's tub and turning the shower on to rinse her off.

Stacy remembered waking up in the shower when the water had turned ice cold. The party had been right after she had started dating Gabe and had scared her because she couldn't remember how she'd ended up in the tub. It had firmed her resolve to get serious with Gabe and stop taking risks at parties. Her sore ass and pussy she'd put down to the vigorous fucking that her friends had given her with strap-ons earlier in the night before the party. Now, she knew the truth.

Stacy felt such shame and mortification at watching the video. Her conscious mind knew she had effectively been assaulted, but her emotions raged with humiliation and shame. Whatsmore, the goddamn video was on the company server for all of her coworkers to see. It didn't matter what she'd done to get where she was, it didn't matter all the hard work she'd put in. now, everyone would see her as nothing more than a whore. Stacy wept bitter tears and screamed into a pillow. She repeated the process over the next seven hours.

Finally, Stacy knew that she would have to face the music and placed a call to her boss back in the states. Unfortunately, his secretary said he was unavailable and that she would pass a message along to him. The tone of her voice made it clear that she had seen the video or at least heard of it. The woman had always been a bit of a prude and disapproved of Stacy from the moment she met her. She met similar results from every call she made to her firm over the next hour.

Regretfully, she ignored the chirp announcing a text from Gabe and made the call she dreaded the worst. Mr. Fareed also had access to the general server as an important client. The epic devastation the video was causing would undoubtedly have reached him by now too.

Unlike her own firm, she was quickly put through to Mr. Fareed. "Mrs. Morrow, it is good to hear from you."

"Allah bless you, Mr. Fareed. I need to speak with you about something of grave importance."

"I assume this has something to do with the video making the rounds through your company?"

Stacy stifled a sob as she replied, "Yes, it does. Please, sir, I had no idea he would post something so vile and especially not on our company server for everyone to see. I beg of you to not let this incident reflect badly on our company. If it pleases you, I'll leave the country and turn the account fully over to my colleagues to prevent any shame from reaching you. I just beg that you do not take this out on my company."

There was a long pause before he said, "You truly are a remarkable woman. Regardless of your poor judgement to put yourself in a situation for something like this to happen, your first instinct is to protect your firm. You would truly step away and let those two incompetent fools run the project? Truly? I do not know what to say to that. However, let me assure you that this sick joke does not change my opinion of your impeccable competence nor of your ability. You saved me billions yesterday in your discovery.

"Now, my opinion aside, we must deal with the fallout of this video. Today is Friday. I want you to take the day off while I run all of this by my lawyers and public relations experts to see what the damage might be. Also, I don't want you facing any unpleasantness around the office. You had troubles with some of the staff before this, so I don't want to imagine what you would be subjected to now. Mrs. Morrow, we will weather this storm, but it won't be easy. Please, try your best to relax and also see what your options are on your end regarding this mess. Okay?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you so much, sir."

"Thank me by solving this mess and getting back to making me money," the surprising man chuckled before hanging up.

Stacy was relieved that Mr. Fareed still seemed to be his understanding and patient self, but she knew that the potential backlash from Etienne's immaturity could be catastrophic. Her stress level was through the roof, and she didn't know what to do, especially with a day without work to distract her. She was pondering her next step when she heard the secondary chirp from her phone reminding her of Gabe's message.

12