BeSwitched

Story Info
Darren and Samantha from top to bottom.
3.4k words
3.89
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Abner...ABNER!," Mrs. Kravitz was yelling, "there's something weird going on over at the Stevens house." She turned back from the window to see if Abner was listening to her, a pair of binoculars poised in her hands. "Mrs. Stevens is bent over a bench wearing nothing but black stockings and heels and Mr. Stevens isn't wearing anything but a pair of patent leather, ass-less chaps and he's swatting her ass with a big, wide, leather strap."

Abner lowered his newspaper for a second and looked over the rims of his bifocals. "Can I borrow the binoculars for a minute," he asked?

"Oh...oh, he just closed the shades."

"To bad, that Mrs. Stevens has a killer ass," he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said too bad the Stevens need to cut their grass."

Across the street Darren loomed behind Samantha holding a stiff, heavy, leather flapper at the ready. "SO! Are you going to keep using magic," he shouted, menacingly?

"Welllllll....," she said, in her characteristic way, raising one eyebrow and letting the 'L's trail until the pitch lifted and became a nasal whine. The slapper immediately fell on her ass with a loud stinging slap. "NO, MASTER!," she shouted quickly.

"That's better," he answered.

"Master? A girl has been bad. A girl begs to be disciplined thoroughly."

Darren put the leather slapper away and uncoiled a tightly woven, kangaroo hide, single-tailed whip. He threw it out several times testing the full seven feet of its' length in the open area of the living room. He began tossing it at imaginary points in the air in a circle around her exposed skin, letting the tip flick and brush across the soft skin of her incredibly tight, skinny ass. In a short while her ass was criss-crossed with red stripes, some starting to display raised welts with flecks of bruising here and there.

Samantha closed her eyes and a vacant smile began to play across her face. She visibly stretched and raised her ass so that her delicate skin could taste every intricate stroke of the whip. Darren worked the popper at the end of the whip accurately, touching her from every conceivable angle but never letting her guess where the stroke would land. A beautiful warmth began to spread all through her body. She began to float.

Literally, she began to float. Her body started to levitate, slowly at first, inches at a time, but then almost visibly. After ten minutes of steady whipping she was suspended four feet in the air, hovering in what would seem a blissful, erotic sleep if the constant sound of a cracking whip hadn't accompanied the scene. She shifted slightly; her ass glowing a brilliant, cherry red, bars turning into bruises of electric purple. She caught her breath as a stinging stroke made her jump slightly and she bit her lip.

"Red...," she breathed, almost incomprehensibly.

Darren immediately coiled the whip and carefully laid it on the table, then wrapped Samantha in a huge, fuzzy blanket and guided her through the air to gently come to rest on the couch. He sat next to her as she curled up in the fetal position, sucking her thumb and shuddering slightly.

"She's going to be thirsty," he thought. He went into the kitchen to pour her a cool glass of ice water.

Almost as soon as the kitchen door swung shut there was an odd noise that sounded like a strum of harp strings and Samanthas' cousin appeared in the middle of the living room. Except for having a beehive of black hair and wearing oddly mod clothes, they were identical in every way. "Samantha," she called, "it's your cousin, Serena." She immediately noticed Samantha curled on the couch, the blanket fallen away just enough to reveal her bruised ass.

"Oh, I see you've had YOUR fun!"

"Honey, are you awake already? I'll be right there," Darren called from the kitchen.

Serena giggled a mischievous little laugh. "Now maybe I can have some fun myself." She waved her hand and Samantha levitated off of the couch and floated through the air, up the stairs and was deposited safely and gently on her bed without her waking. Serena snapped her fingers and was instantly naked except for hose and heels exactly matching Samanthas' and her hair changing to a trim housewife hairdo in honey blond. She quickly sprang onto the couch and laid back.

Darren came back into the living room with a tall pitcher of ice water. "Oh, you weren't under for long. Are you feeling ok?"

"Oh yes, darling, but I'm so incredibly horny that I couldn't wait." Although her voice was the same as Samanthas,' her accent was different, and Darren looked at her strangely.

"Are you sure you're ok? You sound a little funny."

"How would you expect me to sound? I'm still zoning, but darling I'm SO HORNY. Make love to me RIGHT NOW!"

"Anything for you," he said, and he settled himself at the end of the sofa and lifted her ankles so that her legs were wide apart. He bent over her pussy and began gently kissing her thighs causing her to inhale sharply. He continued nuzzling her, inhaling the sharp scent of her flower and nipping at the smooth skin of her mound with his lips. She closed her eyes and her head tilted back. Her hand gently caressed his hair as he ran his broad tongue up the entire length of her labia. She began breathing heavily, her firm breasts rising and falling as a soft sigh escaped her. She ran her left index finger around the aureola of her nipple as Darren touched her tender clit with his hard out-thrust tongue. He began expertly flicking her with his tongue, causing her to have an explosion of tiny orgasms that took her breath for a moment. Her mouth slipped open slightly as a shuddering sigh escaped her lips.

"Oh God, I want you in me," she moaned.

"Roll over and get on all fours," he told her, "you know how I love doing you doggy-style and feeling your hot ass against me."

She rolled off of the couch and knelt buns up on the carpet, sticking her ass high in the air to make it easy for him to enter her. He looked at her in disbelief.

"Wait a minute! What happened to all the welts and bruises," he demanded?

Samantha suddenly charged down the stairs and saw them. "SERENA," she shouted. With a snap of her fingers and a sound like someone hitting a spring with a mallet Serenas' hair had changed back to a black bee-hive, but she was still naked to her heels and hose. She shrugged her shoulders.

"You know what they say," Serena giggled, "once you go mortal you never go back!"

Samantha made a motion as if she were pitching a baseball and with the noise resembling the boing of a pogo stick Serena was securely cuffed to a rope spider web suspended in front of the fireplace. Samanthas' hand went immediately to the coiled whip and she unfurled it with a snap and a chord of harp strings that changed clothing from hose and heels to a black leather cat-woman outfit complete with stiletto heeled boots.

"MOTHER," she shouted to the ceiling and Endora appeared in a leather bustier, shorty skirt and net stockings. Her face was covered with a black feathered mask.

"Is this important? I was right in the middle of Mardi Gras," she crooned, dully.

"Mardi Gras? What, no beads," asked Samantha, her eyebrows going up?

"I did have, but I kept giving them all away to college girls."

Darren seemed amazed to see her and stood to one side, his mouth hanging open.

"What's the matter, Derwood, never seen a real woman," she frowned, sarcastically.

"Mother, I need you to help me teach Serena a lesson."

"No, please don't, Aunty Endora," Serena was begging.

"How long am I going to have to keep whipping your ass," Samantha was closing on her.

"Until I say 'red.'"

A long single-tail appeared in Endora's hand and lashed Serena across the small of the back.

"Ow," she cried out, "Oh, wait...don't I even get a warm-up?"

Samantha unfurled a long stroke that cracked next to Serenas' hip and left the trail of every thread in a red mark across Serenas' left ass cheek.

"This is non-consensual! I don't know what you're so pissed off about anyway, so what if he's your husband, this is the nineteen sixties."

Two more whip strokes marked her, and Endora began smiling with glee, admiring the reddening welts on the cheeks of her attractive niece's well-shaped buttocks.

"He's just a mortal! In fifty years he'll get old."

Suddenly Samantha heard a strange noise like bubbling, gurgling water and her ass cheeks started inflating. In seconds each cheek had inflated to the size of a sofa cushion.

"What are you doing," she shouted at Serena?

"I'm not doing that."

Samantha looked at Endora, but her mother shrugged indifferently. "It isn't me," she said.

All three of them looked at Samantha, her ass now the size of a Smart-car, still showing the welts and bruises of her previous whipping. She looked over her shoulder and a hand mirror appeared in her hand, allowing her to see what was happening. She wiggled her nose to the tune of five notes on a glockenspiel, but there was a dull sproing noise and nothing happened.

"SA-A-AM...," Darren wheedled and was given a scoffing look by Endora. She waved her arms in a theatrical gesture and Serena was suddenly off of the spider-web and dressed in a sixties mod yellow jump-suit but with panels missing to expose vast stretches of her flawless skin, including almost all of each butt cheek.

"You'd better call Dr. Bombay," Endora suggested.

"Calling Dr. Bombay, calling Dr. Bombay," Samantha shouted to the ceiling, "emergency, come right away!"

A low-pitched comical "kaboing" noise accompanied the appearance of a tweed wearing Englishman in a deerstalker cap. On arriving he closely eyed the scantily clad Serena in her revealing jump suit and his eyes ran up and down her body. "Come see me later," he began, pointing his riding crop at the whip marks on her cheeks, "and I can...rub something on those."

"Certainly," she smiled slyly and ran her pink tongue delicately over her front teeth.

"I hope this is important, I was just doing my weekly pelvic examination of the Hogwart's girls' acrobatic broom flying team," he said.

"Yes, it is. Samanthas' contracted a case of the big-ass," Endora told him.

"I didn't think that would happen until one of the later seasons after she has Tabitha."

"No, for some reason it's starting now," Samantha turned to show him her giant bruised ass cheeks, each now approaching the width of a small juke box.

"Hmmm," he said, "bend over."

"I am bent over."

"Oh dear," he said immediately. "Let me take your blood pressure." A blue rubber glove immediately appeared on his hand with a bonk and he stuck his thumb up Samanthas' ass.

"I didn't know that was how you took a witches' blood pressure," Darren said.

"It isn't, but you don't pay me for these visits, so I have to reward myself somehow."

He waved a wand and a voice, seemingly from nowhere, said "One hundred and ten over sixty-five."

"Fairly normal...tell me Samantha, have you been performing your usual magic routine?"

"Well, no, Darren and I agreed that I shouldn't use my magic."

"I see, well, it's fairly obvious," he began, indicated her huge, swollen, red and blue buttocks, "that the pent up magic that you haven't been exhausting was looking for an exit, and when you did...whatever it was you did that caused those...it began trying to exit your posterior."

"You mean..."

"Yes, Samantha, your magic is trying to blow out your ass."

Darren glowered threateningly at Dr. Bombay, who met his glare with indifference. "Well I think you should...," he paused before continuing, "um...do something."

"Luckily the treatment for this is fairly straightforward," he said, as a huge, ancient tome titled "Witch Doctors Reference" suddenly popped into his hands to a strain of autoharp strings. "According to this, the first step is for the husband to repeat after me...Ai Ee Ooh Ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang." "Ai Ee Ooh Ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang," Darren repeated, a question in his voice?

"Good Lord, he fell for it."

"Would you be serious, I'm afraid to sit down," Samantha reminded him.

"Well first we need to rub an oolong of Warlocks' semen on the afflicted area."

"Where are we going to get that?"

Dr. Bombay frowned at the three witches. "Well, fortunately you just happen to have a Warlock here in front of you, and since I don't get paid for these visits, I have to reward myself somehow. I don't have much time, so I suggest someone get cracking, so to speak." He looked from one of them to the other.

"I'm game," Serena said.

Endora sighed reservedly. "Well, alright, but it's only for Samantha for medical reasons."

"Darren, do I have your permission," Samantha looked at him imploringly.

"Well, all right, since it's a medical emergency," he said, noticeably trying to hide a blooming erection.

All three of the Witches perched on the carpet on hands and knees and the Doctor unzipped his wool, tweed riding pants and stretched his wrinkled, uncircumcised penis out to them. All three began kissing, licking, and nibbling at his cock, taking turns bobbing the hardening head into their mouths and out while Darren watched in mute fascination on the couch and absently fondled himself. In a few minutes Dr. Bombay began breaking into a cold sweat. Suddenly he waddled behind Samantha and began stroking himself over her swollen posterior. With a strained cry of "God save the Queen" he spurted several wads of sticky come onto her ass cheeks and exhaled heavily. Samantha immediately began rubbing it into the skin of her butt cheeks.

"I don't think it's doing anything," she reported.

"Unfortunately, that was only about a third of an oolong. We need two more Warlocks to donate to complete the potion."

"I guess we'll have to call Daddy," Samantha said.

"If he can even get it up after all these years," Endora added, sarcastically.

"Daddy," Samantha began shouting into the air above her head, "daddy!"

Suddenly Maurice appeared, dressed in a black and gray tuxedo with a sound of brushing piano strings.

"I hope this is important, I was just about to attend the performance of the Royal Shakesperian Company performing the immortal bards' "Gay Boys in Bondage," he began.

"Daddy, I'm afraid we need you to come on my ass, you know, like you used to do when I had a sore throat."

Maurice looked sheepish for a moment, but everyone else in the room looked away in different directions.

"Well, I really don't want to defile my beautiful daughters' lovely skin, but...holy crap in a banana boat...,"he said, catching a glimpse of her huge bruised ass cheeks. "But, as I was saying, if it's necessary I suppose I must."

"Just a moment," Dr. Bombay interjected, "we still need one more Warlock."

"I suppose I could call Uncle Arthur," Samantha suggested, and she began calling out while looking upward. "Uncle Arthur...Uncle Arthur...would you come please."

Arthur boinked into existance in the center of the room with a slight tinkling noise and an arrow sticking through his head. "I'd be glad to," he said, and began letting out a corny chuckle.

"Would you take that fake arrow off of your head," Darren fumed, "this is serious."

"So is this," he said, indicating the arrow, "it isn't fake. I was just coming to see Dr. Bombay, anyway."

"Oh, yes," Dr. Bombay said, looking intently at the arrow, "I think I can fit you in next Thursday."

"I'd appreciate it. Well, Sammy, what can I do you for?" He laughed at his own joke.

"Well, it's my ass."

"Why, what's wrong with your ass," he asked, looking directly at it. "It looks alright to me." He laughed a huge, loud corny laugh.

"We need you to come on my ass for a potion to make it normal again."

"Oh, Sammy, I've seen your ass and it's a lot better than normal. But I'm afraid I can't help you, my kink doesn't turn that direction, I thought everybody in Hollywood knew that." He looked a little depressed.

"Oh...you just have to."

"Maybe if Darren wanted to help..."

"NOT A CHANCE," Darren shouted, although he obviously had a huge erection.

"How about if I transform you into a college boy named Devon."

"Good Lord, do you know Devon," Maurice asked, surprised?

"Best stroker on the swim team," Uncle Arthur chortled.

"Well, alright," Samantha said, "if it will help."

Arthur waved an arm and with a wind chime noise Samantha turned into a twenty-one year old muscular college boy, still with huge bruised ass cheeks. Arthur and Maurice unzipped and Samantha/Devon began taking turns bobbing her lips over their erect cocks while giving the other a hand job. Darren was paying a great deal of attention and now openly stroking himself.

"This is just too hot," Serena said, and began kissing Endora passionately, their hands searching each other beneath their clothes until they began rubbing their crotches into each others' hands. In only a few minutes Maurice started making a strained squeaking noise in the back of his throat and positioned himself over one oversized ass cheek. He stroked an enormous load out, dripping blobs of his wet semen on her skin. Now, Samantha/Devon concentrated on Uncle Arthur until he began making noises as if he was holding a hot plate. She turned around just in time to catch the load of his come as it squirted in sticky jets onto her left cheek. She rubbed the come all over and around her huge ass.

"Is that all we have to do," Samantha said. With an electric guitar chord she had changed back from Devon to Samantha again.

"Now I need to collect some of the vaginal discharge of two of the patients' female relatives." He ran his hand under Endoras' skirt and under the leg of her black leather panties while she stiffened slightly and glowered at him. Then he ran his hand through one of the openings in Serenas' jump suit and down between her legs, lingering there perhaps a little longer than needed while she brazenly but softly looked into his eyes and bit her lip.

"You can tell you're a doctor, your hands are cold," she said.

"What do you do with that," Samantha asked?

"Nothing, but I don't get paid for these visits, so I have to reward myself somehow. Now just a wave of the wand..." he said, flourishing a wand and Samantha's ass cheeks changed instantly to normal. The entire crowd stood around admiring. "Nice job," someone said.

"Well, I'll just be on my way, perhaps I can catch the last act," Maurice said, and disappeared, doffing his top hat.

"So long, Sammy, see you in Miami," Uncle Arthur joked. He disappeared but his corny laugh echoed in the air for a moment afterward..

"Well, I guess since you won't let me have any fun here, I'll have to entertain myself elsewhere," Serena lamented, a bored tone to her voice.

"Why don't you come and visit your Aunty Endora, you haven't done that in a while and I've been wanting to see how much you've grown up in the last few years," Endora suggested. She leaned toward Serena enticingly, their eyes locked. They both disappeared at once, the coiled single-tailed whip on the table disappearing with them.

Darren took Samantha in his arms and guided her across his knee and began gently rubbing her sore bruised ass cheeks. She arched her back and pointed her ass in the air. "Well," he began, "if you have to keep doing magic so that this doesn't happen again, I guess that's what we'll have to do. But if this does happen again, I get to watch."

"Yes, Master, I'll keeping doing my magic," she rubbed her bruised ass, "if you'll keep doing yours!" She shifted until she sat upright, flinching slightly when she came to rest on her sore butt cheeks and embraced him in a soft caress.

From above her head came a distant sound of a whip cracking and Serena screaming. She shifted her eyes and searched suspiciously around the ceiling.