Bet You My Wife! Ch. 04

Story Info
Ray takes home his prize.
2.2k words
4.2
102.1k
13
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can you cook?" he asked, stroking the inside of her thigh as he drove.

"Anything," she replied, "what would you like?"

"Tell you what, how do you fancy pizza? I've got any idea."

"Yeah...ok," she replied, her mind pondering on what his 'idea' could be.

As they went inside his house Amy looked around. Fairly well maintained and lacking the tons of dirt she'd noticed at most single men's homes in the past, she sat on his crème leather sofa.

"Go upstairs," he ordered, "the bathroom is at the top and there's a clean towel in there for you. Scrub yourself up in the shower. When you come back down, I don't want to see clothes, underwear only."

Amy took a shower, allowing the hot water to wash away the cum from her hair and body, pushing her fingers in her pussy and arse to try and cleanse herself a bit from the days events. She took her time, realising that in here was out of the way of orders.

After around half an hour she returned downstairs in her underwear with a towel wrapped round over the top.

"Underwear only!" he barked, "Actually, keep the towel on."

She was startled at the last comment, until he explained...

"I've ordered us a pizza, large meat feast, thought it was appropriate after your performance today, hehe... Now, it's getting delivered. When the boy gets here, I want you to answer the door. Lead him in, close the front door behind him and sit him in the front room. Let him know you're home alone, I'll be watching from the kitchen. Then I want you to seduce him. First, ask him some personal questions, get his loins turning, then bring on the hot stuff, remove your towel and suck his dick. Don't make him cum, I want him to cum in your pussy. Tell him he's big, tell him you've always wanted a boy like him, don't worry – he's 21 so it's far past legal. Tell him you're a dirty bitch and what you're going to do to him. I want to see you be a slut, else I'll ask my mates to come round and you'll be fucked all night long!"

Shock horror struck Amy. She sat dumbfounded on his sofa. Suddenly the silence was broken by the ring of the doorbell...

"That's him!" said Ray excited, "Remember, be a good girl or you'll have so many men cum inside you, your pussy will go numb!"

He ran into the kitchen and Amy went to the door. The pizza boy was stunned when he saw the sight before him, the short towel showing off nearly all of her legs and plenty of cleavage,

"Err...p...pizza...ma'am?"

"Yes, come in," Amy replied, directing him to sit down as she closed the door. Quick thinking, she picked up her purse and sat down on the chair opposite, looking in her purse would bide her some time to think, she definitely didn't want Ray to invite his mates round for an orgy so had to act fast. Either that or seduce this spotty young kid who looks like he's never had pussy in his life.

"How much?" she quizzed.

"£7.80 please ma'am," he replied.

"Oh, such a polite young man," she started, "and good looking too, I guess you're taken by some lucky girl?"

He was slightly stunned by Amy's attempt to turn on the tension, but kept his responses simple and polite.

"I don't have a girlfriend ma'am."

Amy's legs parted in the chair opposite, leaving him to try and avoid looking up the clear view of her knickers.

"Please, call me Kaye." Amy thought it would be best to use a false name.

"No girlfriend? So many ladies, but none good enough?"

"No ma'am, err, Kaye, just none that have approached me yet."

"Have you ever been approached?" Her purse was now on the seat beside her, she was concentrating on the seduction. Ray peered in from a gap in the kitchen door, his cock hard as he stroked it, loving how he'd forced this respectable woman to be his little slut and knowing what was about to unfold in the confines of his front room.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, how old are you?"

"19"

"19 years and no woman has ever tried to get into your pants?"

"Not really ma'am"

"So you've never had a girl suck your cock before"

"Err, ma'am," he stood up, "I think I should go..."

Amy stood up too, her towel still covering her body.

"No, no, don't. My other half won't be back for ages. Please stay."

As she approached him she let her towel fall to the floor, the boy not being able to resist staring at her fine body. Despite the days events, her laced bra and satin laced French knickers were still fairly clean and showed off her assets perfectly.

"Why don't you stay a while..." she suggested, pushing him back onto the sofa and straddling him.

"I've always wanted a boy like you. I'm quite a bit older you see, but I miss young cock."

"How old are you ma'am?" he asked, still tense about the whole situation but not resisting as she began to pull his T shirt over his head.

"32, but it's not nice to ask a lady her name," she said, "I want you, touch my titties, feel them bulging out just for you." She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts as she rocked her hips gently on his groin. The dirty talk had started; she had to satisfy what Ray had in mind to save her body from a night of random men ravaging her.

"Oh..." she let out, removing her bra, "feel my breasts, touch my nipples, my pussy is getting so wet from you!"

The boy's hands were now massaging freely and tweaking her nipples. His shirt now off she commanded him to stand, where she began to undo the button on his jeans, unzipping them and pulling them down, followed by his boxers until his meat sprung free.

"Oh baby, you look so big, I want to taste your big cock" She licked from the base to the tip, cupping his balls in her hand and massaging them.

"Mmm...you taste so good, I can't wait to have you inside my pussy...do you want to be in my pussy?"

"Oh...mmm....yes ma'am,"

Ray was wanking frantically in the kitchen; she was such a good performer, what a show.

Amy decided to try her new trick of the day and pushed his cock into her mouth until her nose touched his stomach, his penis pushing into her throat. Her gagging throat was too much, he hadn't experienced anything like this before and his penis began to swell. Amy noticed and quickly pulled him out.

"No no no," she purred, "I want you to cum in my wet pussy."

She stood up straight.

"Pull down my panties," she ordered, after today's events it felt good to be in control again, "feel my pussy, slip your finger inside, feel how wet I am for you!"

His fingers were eagerly probing her pussy when she told him to lie on the floor. Amy squatted over him and sat down on his cock, guiding it with her hand towards her waiting pussy.

"Ooo...oh....ma'am"

"That's it," push your big cock into mama's pussy...oh....you're so big"

She was now bobbing up and down on this young mans cock, her tits swaying freely.

"Oh...ma'am...I'm guna cum!"

"That's it baby, cum for mama, cum in her tight pussy"

She was now rocking frantically on top of her, his penis erupted, causing her to go into orgasm. She grabbed his chest, nails scratching his skin as they rode out their climax together, bucking frantically on this young meat.

Amy slowed and collapsed on top of him.

"You better go," she ordered, "don't want my other half coming back"

She had now come to her senses and got out of the dirty bitch role as the pizza boy dressed and left quickly, forgetting to take his money.

As soon as the door shut, Ray came running out of the kitchen and grabbed Amy,

"That was amazing! You dirty little slut!"

Amy frowned and looked at the floor in disgust, she had been overcome by sexual desire so much she forgot all about the situation or that Ray was watching from the kitchen. Ray thought the show was amazing but realised he'd promised not to invite anyone round.

"Right, now...what do you want to do you little whore?"

Amy tried to get ready but he stopped her and ordered her to remain naked and sit on the sofa.

"I know," he said pulling out a men's magazine, "I'm gonna ring one of these horny bitches in the back of this mag and you're gonna talk."

"No!"

"Yes! Or my mates...," he snapped, "The bitch is gonna talk to you dirty, and you're gonna talk back and touch your sweet pussy. Talk dirty, just like you practised with the pizza stud, and get yourself off, I wanna see you cum with your fingers before you end the call. Be quick, the call ain't cheap."

Ray dialled a number advertised as 'hot bitch in latex" and held the phone to Amy's ear.

"Hello, you're through to hot bitch in latex," a feminine voice spoke, "what's your name?"

"Er...," Ray prodded her and gave her an eager look, "Err...Amy"

"Ok Amy, felt like a bit of hot talk with another female tonight?"

"Er...yes."

"Right...why don't you tell me what are you wearing?"

"Nothing."

Ray grabbed Amy's hands and motioned them on her tits to prompt her to start playing with herself.

"Nothing? Oh you horny little slut, I'm wearing a latex thong over my tight pussy and a latex bra over my bulging hot tits, I want you to squeeze them, do you want to squeeze my hot bitch tits?"

There was a pause until Ray mouthed the word "mates" to her and as if a spell had been cast on her, she quickly began to respond. Her hands were now rubbing her own tits as she replied,

"Oh...I'd love to squeeze your tits, I'm touching mine right now. I want to suck your nipples"

"Mmm...that's it baby, tell me what you want this hot mistress to do for you." Amy pulled and tweaked her own nipples,

"Kiss me, rub my hot breasts, I'm squeezing my nipples, I want to feel your hot mouth over them"

"I've taken off my bra, how do you want me to take off my tight thong?"

"Oh....slide it off, I'm rubbing my hot pussy and want it to touch yours, feel me, feel my wet slit,"

Amy began to move her hand down to her pussy remembering she must get herself off quickly and continued,

"Oh...my pussy's so wet for you, slide your thong off, feel your pussy, is it wet?"

"Oh its wet for you dear, so wet I can feel your hot fingers plunging in and out right now"

Amy's own pussy was wet as she began massaging her own clit and rocked her hips gently. Ray stopped groping her tits and slid a hand underneath hers into her wet pussy, causing a loud moan to escape from her lips,

"Oh you sound like your really getting close, are you? Are you getting all hot and horny for me? Are you rubbing your clit?"

"Yes...," Amy replied, "Oh....mmm...I'm so wet, talk dirty, get me off,"

Ray had moved his 2 fingers from her slopping pussy and began to wet her arsehole. Amy knew what was coming next but who was she to refuse him putting his fingers in her ass, she was his slut, she would let him do as he wished.

"Rub your clit, make it nice and hard, baby my pussy is so wet for you, you've got this hot bitch so hot I'm dripping, finger yourself, push 2 fingers deep inside, I want you to cum so hard for me"

Ray now pushed a finger into Amy's ass, she could feel her orgasm fast approaching as she rubbed her clit furiously,

"Oh...I'm close, I'm so close...mmm"

"That's it baby, finger yourself, mama's pussy is all wet for you, I'm grinding it against yours, rubbing our hard clits together, baby I'm gonna cum over your hot pussy, rub that clit, cum with me"

Amy began to rock on Ray's finger as she rubbed her own clit, flying in the midst of orgasm, arching her back off the sofa,

"Ah...I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

"Oh, this hot bitch is too, I'm cumming with you baby, that's it, rub your pussy, let your hot juices out,"

"Mmm...."

The waves of orgasm slowly subsided and the phone call was left in heavy breathing before Ray took the phone,

"Thank you," he said to the bitch on the other end, "that was my boss's wife, she's hot and she's just came so hard, rubbing her clit with my finger in her ass."

Ray put the phone down and the room was in silence as he sat grinning at Amy's limp body, her fingers glistening with her own juices.