Bet You My Wife! Ch. 06

Story Info
The final day of ownership.
960 words
4.08
89.7k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy woke alone the next day with a dressing gown draped over the bed with a note on it for her to wear it. Having no other clothes other then her work uniform, she put the robe on over her naked body.

She went downstairs to find the kitchen table covered in a selection of fresh fruit, cereal and drinks for breakfast. Ray came up behind her, stopping her as she was about to pour milk onto her cereal. He too was wearing a similar gown. It fell open at the front as she turned around, displaying his naked body to her. He untied the knot in hers, leaving her also exposed. Their naked flesh connected as he forcefully kissed her and slid his hands around her waist, as his hardening dick pressed into her stomach.

He quickly turned her and bent her over the table top, lifted her gown, plunged his hard member deep inside her pussy without warning and began pumping ravenously into her hole. She tried to keep her balance as she was being pumped from behind amidst the food and drinks, closing her eyes, trying to mentally run away from the situation.

Suddenly he pulled out and moved to her bowl of cereal, wanking his dick until his cum spewed out into the bowl. Amy was still lying over the table as he took a spoon and began feeding her the cum covered flakes. She gagged with the first spoonful but quickly swallowed until the bowl was empty.

Ray quietly left the room and went upstairs to get dressed for work. Amy took a glass of fresh orange to flush down the taste of cum and followed him.

They arrived at work at 7:45 and Amy found herself photocopying some more sheets for Ray as he sat gleefully at his desk. She was wearing the same laced underwear, skirt and blouse as she had the day before, having no clean clothes to change in to. Danny came in and began questioning,

"So how was your night at the Ray residence?"

"Fine," she answered, continuing to photocopy.

"How many times did you get fucked?"

She didn't answer.

"Did he make you wet? Did he get his mates round and gang fuck you?"

He walked up behind her and began caressing her tits from behind. She tried to shrug him off.

"Stop it! Today's back to normal!"

"Oh no," he replied as he mauled her tits, "It's not 8:00am yet, so be a good little girl and raise your leg onto the table."

He pulled down her knickers and forced one leg up, leaving her straddling the photocopier as she heard him unbuckling his trousers. A hand began to caress her pussy, opening the lips, trying to draw out the moisture as the other hand roamed over her breasts and unbuttoned her blouse.

His dick was now pushing into her half moist hole as he pressed the copy button, causing a blurry picture of her laced bra covered tits to be photocopied. Danny was grunting as he forced his dick inside her hole, ramming her over the photocopier before suddenly squirting his cum inside her.

He quickly pulled out and left and before she had the chance to move, Tim was forcing her back down,

"Once more," he whispered, "for old times sake."

She looked at the clock; it was 3 minutes to 8:00am, 3 minutes to normality. He was humping her gently, and rubbing her clit with his free hand, moisturising her hole as her body involuntarily approached orgasm. She groped her own breasts as he sank his hard member in and out, she was so close,

"Oh....Mmm...oh Tim...mmm...I'm guna..."

Suddenly he pulled out, leaving her on the verge of orgasm.

"Turn around, I want you to suck me off and wank my cum out over your face."

He pulled her head, forcing her to her knees as her lips opened for him. She was bobbing up and down on his dick, knowing this was the very last time and wanting it to pass quickly. She furiously wanked and sucked his hard cock, slurping each time it entered her mouth.

"Mmm...I'm close. When you feel that cum pouring into your mouth, take my dick out and wank me over your face, I want to cover you in my hot cum."

His cock was building as she sucked harder and faster, a burst of semen touched her tongue and he quickly pulled out. With her hand still pumping his hard length, bursts of cum spurted out, splashing onto her face and into her hair as his balls unloaded on her.

"You're good," he said, tucking himself back in, "I'll have to have a few more bets like this."

With that he walked out. Amy was left in the same position as the day before, cum on her face, slumped on the copy room floor. This time John entered and walked over to the photocopier. Amy thought he would be disgusted with her as he picked up the distorted image of her tits, but instead, he crumpled it up and threw it into the bin, walked over to her and took her into his arms. The cum was drying on her face as he kissed her longingly, holding her tight.

"Are you ok?" was the only words he could muster.

"Yes, just glad you're here."

He embraced her tighter for what seemed like hours before they went back to work. As a sign of appreciation Ray, Danny and Tim made a promise to keep this event a secret and never to mention it again but now every time they looked at Amy and tried to mentally undress her, they had no problem imagining the beauty beneath the clothes.