Bet Your Ass

Story Info
Highly competitive couple get into making wagers.
6.9k words
3.64
66.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a bit of different story for me I hope my readers enjoy it. Just to note I have not abandoned any of my other stories, I just have so many ideas it's hard to find time to write them all.

*****

"All right, you're on." Shyamala grinned as she took her husband's hand in acceptance of his bet to drink a shot of zombie, supposedly the strongest drink at the bar. He was light skinned with brown hair an immigrant from France and she was darker skinned the daughter of Immigrants from India.

"So, whoever succumbs first, whether puking, passing out or going completely gaga is the loser."

"And the stakes, René?" He smiled.

"Loser has to kiss their best friend." He nodded meaningfully at Lisa who was sitting at the bar along with Jack, his best friend. She returned his grin as the bartender set two shot glasses in front of them. Lisa groaned as Jack made the countdown to ensure that they both drank at the same time.

"Three." The two downed the drinks quickly and both sat on the stools breathing slowly as the bartender and their friends watched with rapt interest. René attempted to speak before jumping to his feet and rushing for the men's room. Shyamala had just started laughing when she too jumped to her feet and rushed for the toilets.

"So, do you think this will be their latest craze, bets?" Jack nodded as he made a poor attempt to conceal his amusement.

"When they met it was hang gliding, followed by bungee jumping and then there was that extreme driving phase. Those two are so competitive." Lisa took a sip before turning to him.

"But we both know that we're relieved they got married, right?" He nodded feeling less humorous. "They compete against each other and we don't get dragged on white water rafting trips." They continued drinking as they waited for René and Shyamala to return from the bathroom. They didn't have long to wait. The two returned to their seats looking a bit bedraggled, but overall as eager as ever. René idly stared at his drink as he considered whether or not to drink anything more. His reverie was broken as his wife spoke.

"Okay, René you've had a moment now pay up." Jack spit as he nearly choked on his drink. Shyamala turned to him. "Relax Jack, we both used mouthwash before coming back. So, get to it René." René stood to approach Jack, who looked like he might object, but quickly changed his mind as René leaned in. "I'm not going to insist on tongue, but I want to see a real kiss." The two were hesitant, but nonetheless the two pressed their lips together, molding their mouths to one another. The kiss lasted for maybe fifteen seconds, but it was enough to get the attention of everyone in the room. When they did break away it was to brief applause. The two hastily sat down, blushing as each took a swift drink. After giving her husband a moment Shyamala stood and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up to her holding out her hand, which he took.

"Come, I'll give you a chance to get one on me." He followed her lead to one the pool tables. Jack and Lisa followed as they were always eager to see what the two would be up to next.

"Stakes?" René grinned, clearly forgetting about his loss. Shyamala frowned a she appeared to ponder this, prompting a laugh from Jack and Lisa.

"Go on, Shy let him off the hook, tell him." Shyamala grinned.

"Loser has to expose themselves, right here, right now." He didn't bat an eyelash as he racked up the balls.

"Who goes first?" She gestured with her cue.

"How about you go honey, I am one up after all." René nodded as he got into position. The cue ball struck the other balls. When they settled five had been sunk, two solid and three striped. Their friends clapped softly as René proceeded to sink two more, but couldn't manage a sixth. Shyamala was actually the better pool player, but René had been working on getting better as neither could stand losing. Two balls sunk in one move drew the attention of others, however a miscue caused her to scratch before she could tie it up. On his turn he managed one more and then she managed to sink two tying it up. René managed to sink his seventh and sent the cue into the eight ball. The crowd seemed to be holding its breath as the eight ball rolled to a pocked and for a moment it seemed like it might stop before finally rolling in, to cheers from the crowd. René got a few handshakes and pats on the back as the crow disappeared. He turned to Shyamala and gestured meaningfully.

She sighed as she quickly lifted up her shirt before lowering it again, only raising it long enough for him to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. He smiled as they finished their drinks and headed home. They lived in walking distance, although Jack and Lisa did not. Their friends would spend the night as the four were planning to spend the next day watching a game. René and Shyamala were passionately supporting opposing teams, while Jack and Lisa were not particularly supporters of either. However this was a big game and while not the Super Bowl, watching it together had become something of a tradition. As they walked Shyamala spoke.

"So, guys have you two thought it might be easier to date each other instead of looking for romance elsewhere." The two looked at one another and laughed as Lisa responded.

"It would certainly be easier not having to explain you two." Shyamala stiffened and turned to her, the very picture of seriousness.

"What do you mean?" Jack laughed.

"You mean apart from the fact that you endlessly compete, which to others might disguise how in love you are?" René laughed as the four continued walking. The next day was spent in preparation for the big game, mainly preparing the food, but with some consideration for straightening the TV room. The game was at one and at half past noon the four were seated to watch it. The game soon picked up speed and the fourth quarter saw both teams tied with minutes to go. René's team had the ball and they were less than ten yards from the goal. He turned to his wife grinning.

"I bet they make it and win the game." Shyamala laughed as they made eye contact.

"Right, your quarterback is known for choking when the pressure's on." She held out a hand. "What's the wager?" He took her hand.

"Simply victory. Winner gives the loser a bare bottom spanking as soon as the game ends." She blinked momentarily before shaking his hand.

"You're on." They returned to the game as the ball was hiked. The quarterback was barely able to launch the ball before he was tackled. The ball was off course and looked like it might be incomplete, however one of the receiving team managed to get under it. However it bounced off his fingers keeping it in the air a little longer and one of René's team managed to reach it. Suddenly several more of the opposing to rushed in and the receiver was tackled. The whistle blew and the ref had to sort through the players before declaring a touchdown. Shyamala groaned.

"Well, there's still time for my team to tie it up again." Her team scored a field goal, but René's soon ran out the clock and his team won by four points. Jack and Lisa looked from one to the other.

"Are you guys serious?" Jack just shook his head and Lisa sighed as she moved to a chair to give them room on the couch. René sat in the middle of the couch, grinning as he rubbed his hands comically and Shyamala stood to lower her shorts. The panties soon followed after only a moment's hesitation. She lay across his lap and he rubbed her ass for several moments.

"Hey we said a spanking, not a fondle." He didn't speak but smacked her bottom with vigor. She yelped, although more in surprise than pain. The other two weren't sure how to react to the display before them. René alternated between smacking his wife's bottom, whose reactions had turned to soft moaning, and squeezing her cheeks in both hands. At one point she looked up.

"If you d-don't...oh...take this, uhh...seriously...oh god...the bet's off." René moved a hand between her legs, but only lightly touched her lips before returning to her rear in earnest. She swore under breath in response to his teasing, but was soon focused on her ass again. The room was quiet except for the regular sound of René's hand striking Shyamala's bottom. Despite themselves Jack and Lisa were completely entranced by the sight before them. Shyamala was writhing and moaning loudly as the spanking continued. The other two were wondering if she could orgasm from just the spanking. However René was noticeably slowing down and he had begun to pant. He stopped and sat back as he struggled to catch his breath. Jack and Lisa relaxed in their seats and let out their breaths that they hadn't realized they were holding. Shyamala attempted to rise to her feet, but soon found herself sinking to the floor. The four remained in their positions before Shyamala finally managed to rise to her feet and straighten her clothes. Soon the other three followed suit. The guys went into the kitchen as both were hungry and thirsty, while Lisa followed Shyamala into the bedroom. While Shyamala changed Lisa spoke.

"So, Shy it looked like you were close. I've never seen anything quite like it."

"Yeah, it was intense."

"How's it feel?" Shyamala turned and looked questioningly. "I mean, how does your bottom feel now." Shyamala nodded.

"Well, I won't be sitting down without care, but I'm already thinking about how to get back at him." They grinned and Lisa shook her head as they returned to the living room where the other two were sitting on the couch munching. Walking right up to René, Shyamala stood with her hands on her hips. René quickly looked up.

"My turn, this time I won't rely on a team, but my own ability to win. I challenge you a round on that fighting game." René nodded as he powered up the game and retrieved the controllers.

"The prize?" Shyamala grinned as she accepted the controller.

"We go to a dyke or gay bar, depending on who loses and the loser has to have a drink and dance with someone they meet."

"Anything else?" She shook her head.

"I won't require anymore." They sat on the couch as they selected their characters. She selected a woman who was built like an amazon, this was her favorite as she sometimes wished she were tall and muscular, while René chose a popular character that some considered the use of to be cheap. His strategy was to outmaneuver her character as his favored speed and agility, while hers favored power. He managed to get a number of hits, but her high defense meant that her life dropped slowly. However he was making progress as her character was down to half and his was barely affected. This seemed a foregone conclusion, until suddenly a misstep on his part meant that she was able to land a special attack and cost him a chunk of life. She followed this up with several quick strikes that further took their toll, he tried to counter, but she maintained her momentum until his character ran out of life.

There was a second round, but his increasing frustration caused him to make simple mistakes that would cost him the second round as well. For the second his character fell and her character raised an arm in triumph, René resisted the urge to throw the controller in frustration. Shyamala turned to him.

"How about tonight, the place on second?" He exhaled slowly as nodded. "So, do you guys want to join us?" Lisa hesitated, but Jack was swift to answer.

"Sure sounds like fun." Lisa quickly nodded, however it would be a number of hours until the club even opened so they decided to shop for dinner. The trip was quick and René laid out everything for dinner and determining that he would need about two hours to make it, decided to wait about an hour before starting. René and Shyamala wanted to play cards, but Jack and Lisa resisted.

"Why not?" Lisa shook her head.

"Because you two are liable to turn it into another competition and at this rate I'll probably have to perform oral for the winner." Shyamala grinned.

"That does sound nice, but what makes you think you'll lose."

"It's usually one of you who wins." Shyamala nodded, holding up her hands.

"Okay, okay fair enough. Let's just play a friendly game of Hearts." This time it was Jack's turn to speak up.

"Define "friendly" Shy." Shyamala sighed.

"If René wins he only needs to have a drink with someone at the club, but if one of us wins we get to throw something in the mix, something small like we can correct his outfit or choose what song he dances to. Is that acceptable?" They nodded and Shyamala dealt the cards.

"I'm just glad neither of you are card sharks and René couldn't stack the deck to save his life." Lisa grinned as René turned to her. He shook his head smiling.

"Not a skill I ever needed. I'll stick to cooking as that is one area that Shyamala can't compete with me." She ignored him as they passed their cards. The game was intense, which was the norm in anything that could be competitive where René and Shyamala were concerned. However it was ultimately Jack that reached one hundred points. Shyamala shook her head at the points.

"Well, since Lisa and René tied for first place it means that we won't be adding anything to his forfeit." René stood smiling.

"I guess not. Well, I have dinner to prepare." Shyamala and Lisa sat on the couch to discuss their plans for the coming weekend, where they were going on a trip, while Jack took the time to make a few phone calls. The two women stopped their conversation and looked up when they heard Jack refer to the other person as "honey". They waited expectantly until he got off the phone and saw their intense interest.

"What?" They both laughed before Lisa spoke.

"So, who's "honey"?" Jack shook his head.

"We're not dating. At least not yet." They tried to press him for details, but he wouldn't reveal anything. They returned to their conversation as René entered from the kitchen.

"About an hour till dinner." René turned on his favorite cooking competition show and the other three tolerated it, but none were nearly as enthusiastic. Once the show was finished they turned to Shyamala's favorite mystery series and were just finishing when the stove timer sounded. The dinner was a cheerful affair as ever due to the amazing skills of René in the kitchen. Afterward the four sat in the living room sipping wine as they waited for a good time to head out to the club. Jack turned to René.

"Are you sure about this?" René smiled.

"I lost, so I have to pay up. If I do she'll pay up on my next bet." Jack grinned.

"Like what?" René shook his head.

"Not until I know what we're betting on." They laughed and the other two looked over, but didn't speak. Later the four took a cab to the club as they were all planning to drink. While the other three got a table René walked to the bar to get drinks. After he had ordered and was waiting for the drinks a younger man of about twenty-five walked up to him. René looked him over carefully, clean shaven, short dark hair with a slight spike and clothes that were clearly on the cutting edge of mid-twenties fashion.

"Buy you a drink?" René smiled as the drinks he had ordered arrived.

"I'll drop off these drinks and be right back." The younger guy frowned as René walked away. After dropping off the other three drinks he returned to the bar and quickly relocated the young man from before.

"I honestly didn't know if you would come back." René nodded and led the other to a booth. He held out his hand.

"René."

"Ethan." They shook hands and sat in the booth. The conversation meandered between work and hobbies as they drank. This went on for a while before René sat his empty bottle down heavily.

"Much as I don't want to ruin this conversation, I have a confession." Ethan looked intently at him, but didn't speak. "I'm here because I lost a bet. The forfeit was that I had to have a drink and dance. However I don't want to string you along. So, I'll leave and accept whatever my wife has planned as consequence." René rose to leave when he felt a hand on his own. He looked down to see Ethan had stopped him.

"I appreciate you being honest, but I would still like that dance." René smiled and allowed Ethan to lead him to the dance floor. A fast song was just finishing and a slow song was just beginning. They danced slowly with some awkwardness as René didn't usually do slow dancing. René allowed Ethan to move close to him as the song continued. He even tolerated it when Ethan began to slowly grind their groins together. The song ended and René leaned into initiate a kiss to the cheers of several nearby people, including he realized his wife. As they separated and walked to the table where the other three were Ethan whipped out his phone.

"Could we do this again sometime?" René pulled out his own phone and they exchanged numbers.

"You don't mind that I'm married?" Ethan laughed.

"After that kiss, are you kidding? I actually think it's hot, even if I don't go for women. Besides with that accent." René nodded as he returned to the table.

"So, who was that?" René smiled.

"His name is Ethan." Shyamala laughed as she pointed to his groin.

"It looks like you had fun." The four left, each going home. Shyamala quickly went to the bathroom before going to the bedroom. She found René in the midst of undressing and immediately walked up to him. René was about to speak when she grabbed his cock through his pants and grinned.

"Still hard I see, hurry up." He nodded and finished undressing, although she beat him as she only had a dress on. No sooner did he finish than she pushed him back onto the bed. Shyamala straddled him still grinning. "Seeing that boy grind against you got me going too." She sat in his lap as he looked up at her. She grabbed his cock and rubbed him against her wet pussy, eliciting moans from him. "Don't worry baby, I can't wait either." With this statement she quickly inserted him and slowly eased down the shaft as both moaned.

After mere moments she was all the way down, however she only hesitated a moment before raising herself up to the limits, leaving only the head inside before slamming back down, causing both to moan even louder. She soon got into a rhythm moving up and down with speed as she felt his cock fill her up nicely. Shyamala thought about the club where she saw René being intimate with another man, more so than he had been with Jack, and wondered what it might be like to see them go even further. The image of René and the boy from the club in a sixty-nine or even just embracing in an intimate, nude kiss, entered her mind.

Her breathing increased as she further fantasized about René and another man. Their breathing increased as both edged closer to orgasm. Shyamala put her hands on his chest and bent over in an effort to gain even more speed. She dug her nails in as the orgasm slammed through her and she saw stars. Her movements gradually slowed as the shuddering grew less and soon she had collapsed on top of him, although her hips continued to twitch somewhat. She was catching her breath when René suddenly moved. He soon had her on her back as he began thrusting.

"My turn." She hadn't even noticed that he was still hard, so intense had her orgasm been, she was quite oblivious to all else. René was soon thrusting into her like a jackhammer and she blushed as this treatment prompted a squeal from her. He took a nipple between his lips and she felt his teeth, this caused another squeal as she soon felt him cum. She felt another orgasm hit as his thrusting began to peter out. René collapsed on top of her and they weakly embraced as his lips found hers after some trial and error. They reluctantly broke the kiss as he lay down next to her. After their breathing had returned to normal and their legs no longer felt so unsteady they rose to shower before going to bed, quite exhausted.

12