Bet Your Ass Ch. 1 & 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another drop fell, this time striking her lips. Then another. And another. She hungrily soaked up each one. She was in heaven, a feeling she knew that, to this point, she had only experienced in pale shadows of this current reality.

"Tell me Allison," Randi said. "Are you mad at me for causing you so much pain?"

Allison stopped to think. She wanted to be mad at him, had been mad at him. But now….But now….The feelings she had just experienced were incredible. It was as if she had just awakened to find that she had never really be alive before this. The pain had been unbearable but now…but now, she had experienced feeling so alive she could feel every pour, could hear the deafening silence, could understand what unrestricted desire felt like.

She nodded her head.

"You liked this didn't you," Randi asked.

She nodded her head.

"I would like to do this some more," Randi said. "But I will only do it if you beg for it. Would you like to beg for it?"

Without hesitating, she nodded her head.

"You liked the pain didn't you?"

Nod.

"And the bondage?"

Nod.

"The loss of control?"

Nod.

"You would have done anything to make it stop, wouldn't you?"

Nod.

"And now you would do anything for me to do it again, wouldn't you?"

Allison nodded her head, realizing that her life would never be the same and that, even if it couldn't, she would want it to be..

To Be Continued...

12