Beta Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beast5
beast5
132 Followers

-------------------------------

Luke sipped his coffee and stared at the accumulated piles of papers and folders that had stacked up in his office over the years. He was retiring at the end of the week, and had told the company that he'd deal with his own mess before he left. As he dug in, he came across a folder that he was surprised to see. It was a record for one of the old black box beta test units that had been sent out 5 years ago, before the project was scrapped.

Luke was surprised to see the record in his office because when he had checked those units back in after the beta test, he had filed the records along with the user surveys down with the development folks. This folder didn't have any user survey, or any indication that it had ever been brought back in, so out of curiosity he opened his computer and logged on to the unit remotely to see if it was still being used.

The data that came up on Luke's screen nearly gave him a heart attack right then and there. The unit was indeed still being used. In fact, it had been in constant use, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, since it had been activated. But the distressing part wasn't the continual use, it was the fact that the game had quite clearly enslaved the poor woman who had been randomly chosen to be a beta tester. Luke started to panic, sure that everyone at his company would go to jail for this, and that he specifically would be at fault for losing the record. He would spend his entire retirement rotting away in prison...

But then Luke calmed down and thought through the situation. This woman, Erin Feston, had been 'playing' the game for 5 full years and apparently no authorities or anyone she knew had discovered what was going on. He couldn't quite figure out how that was possible. But if this had been going on for that long, then maybe if he just left the situation as it was no one would ever have to find out. He thought about what this would mean for the poor woman, and decided he'd better at least take a look at the video.

He had his computer display both what was actually happening and what was being shown on the game screen. On the game screen, the woman was trussed up in some horrifically painful-looking bondage contraption and was surrounded by a group of mobsters. One was fucking her hard in the ass, one was fucking her throat, and she was giving two others hand jobs. On the real-life screen, all the bondage was faithfully recreated on the real woman, including the clamps that looked like they might pull her nipples off, the clips that were tugging on her labia and clit, the vibrator that was apparently buried deep in her pussy, and all the cuffs and straps that held her spread wide-open.

Luke started having second thoughts about leaving her to this fate, but then saw that the mobster who was fucking her throat had pulled out and was spraying his load all over her face. The bound woman, while still giving hand jobs and getting fucked in the ass, tried desperately to lick up as much of the cum as she could, while begging for someone else to please let her suck on their cock.

"Good god", thought the Luke, "she's enjoying this!" He was sure that he himself wouldn't get nearly as much pleasure out of the jail they would put him in as this woman was apparently getting out of the virtual jail that she was in. And so, Luke took a deep breath, tore up the record of the beta test shipment, carefully deleted all the computer files that related to her case, and went about cleaning out the rest of his office.

As his years of happy retirement rolled along, Luke found himself periodically thinking about the woman who had become a permanent slave to her black box beta test unit. She would never spend a relaxing morning on a golf course as he had been doing that morning, or spend the afternoon calmly riding the wind in a sailboat as he was about to do. There would be a myriad of life-pleasures that that woman would never experience, chief among them surely being free-will. But Luke hoped that the pleasures she was getting from the game were at least somewhat making up for the pleasures she was denied. Luke convinced himself that certainly this was the case, and after a long and happy retirement, he took his secret with him to the grave.

beast5
beast5
132 Followers