Beth

Story Info
Wife sucks off stranger in downtown hotel room.
3k words
4.44
330.6k
110
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you want to watch me suck some guy's cock?"

We were lying in bed discussing our fantasies.

"Babe I would love to watch you suck a guy's cock. I've secretly wanted to see that for a long time."

"Well...I might be willing to do that...if ...you would do something for me."

"What babe? If you let me watch you suck some guy off I would do anything you wanted."

"If I sucked a guy off and let him cum all over my face and tits...would you kiss me right after and lick his cum off me? Just the idea of you licking some guy's cum off my face makes me unbelievably wet and horny."

"Babe, if I could watch you do that, I would lick every last drop of cum off you. I promise."

"If you lick me clean after, I'll suck any cock you want any time you want. But are you sure you can handle seeing your wife with another guy's cock in her mouth?"

"I can handle it. The thought of seeing you with your lips wrapped around the head of a cock makes me so horny I'm about to cum just thinking about it."

"Do you have someone in mind that you want to watch me suck off?"

"No, actually I think it would be sexier for you to pick up a stranger. We could go to the mall or maybe we could get a room at one of the big hotels downtown. We could go down to the hotel bar and maybe meet someone in town on business."

"I like the hotel idea. That way we wouldn't have to bring anyone home. And if I did meet someone the room would be right upstairs."

"So...when do you think you might like to suck your first strange cock since we've been married?"

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"How about this weekend?"

"O.KKK. But remember, if I do this, and I let you watch, you have to promise to kiss me right after, when I still have his cum in my mouth. And after he leaves, you have to lick all his cum off me."

"I promise babe. God you are a sexy lady. I love you so much."

"Now come here and let me show you what a nasty little cocksucker I can be. I'm going to suck you off and I want you to watch and imagine it's someone else's cock I'm sucking."

So to make a long story short. That weekend we rented a room at one of the big hotels downtown. We had a light dinner then made our way to the hotel bar. We sat at the bar and ordered drinks. We had just finished our first drink when a guy sat down on the other side of Beth. He wasn't a fashion model hunk or anything, just an average looking guy. He and Beth said hello as he sat down. As we sipped our drinks he and Beth began chatting. I couldn't really hear what they were saying as it was quite noisy in the bar. By the end of our second drink they were engaged in animated conversation. At this point Beth leaned over and whispered to me, "why don't you go for a walk and I'll call you on your cell if anything happens." My heart racing and my hands shaking I nodded yes, got up and strolled out of the bar.

"Oh my God" was this really about to happen? Was I about to watch Beth suck this guy off? I was so excited I was about to have a heart attack. I walked the sidewalks around the hotel. I looked in the store windows and tried to get my breathing under control. With little success. Each minute seemed like an hour. About 30 minutes later I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Hello." "Hank I'm up in our room with James. We've been getting to know each other. Why don't you come up and join us?" "O.K. I'm on my way." "Oh and Hank, when you get here just knock and give us a moment to compose ourselves, then let yourself in." "I'll be there in 5 minutes." Holy shit.

I tried not to run as I made a bee line for the hotel then through the lobby. As the elevator doors slid open on our floor I was trembling. As hard as I tried to control it I couldn't. I was too excited. I knocked twice on our door, paused for a moment, and then slid my key card into the lock. I turned the handle and stepped into the room.

They were seated on the couch in our room. Beth's blouse was open and his pants were undone. Beth's lipstick was also slightly smeared. "Hank this is James. James this is my husband Hank. Honey James and I have been getting acquainted. I told him what you wanted. At first he didn't believe me, so I let him kiss me and play with my breasts. Honey he got me so excited that I just had to feel his cock. He's got a nice big stiff cock and he really wants me to suck it. At first he didn't want you to be here, but I told him, "no Hank no blowjob." I still don't think he believes that this is your idea so why don't you tell James what you want."

"Hi James. For a long time now I've wanted to watch Beth suck someone off. It looks like she has chosen you. This is your lucky night."

"Honey, why don't you pull that chair up close so you have the perfect seat? James and I will get comfortable." With that she leaned over and kissed James, then ran her hand into his pants.

As they kissed and caressed I pulled a big padded arm chair up to within about six feet of the couch. I sat in the chair and watched another man make out with my wife. My breathing was fast and shallow and my chest felt tight. It was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. I could see their tongues dancing in each others mouths and I could see Beth's hand going up and down inside his pants. I knew she had her fingers wrapped around his cock and was stroking it. He had also slipped his hand inside her blouse and was cupping her breast and pinching her nipple.

Beth broke the kiss, looked at me and asked, "Honey, are you O.K.?" I just nodded yes. I was afraid to speak. "Lets all just relax and enjoy this." She said "It's going to be fun for everyone. Hank, James and I are going to get undressed now. Honey you just sit there and enjoy the show. I'm going to leave my panties on since this is only going to be a blowjob."

With that she got up and motioned James to his feet. They began undressing and in a matter of seconds Beth was standing there in just a pair of pale blue bikini panties. I could see her pubic hair through the thin material and the crotch was wet. When James dropped his boxers a stiff cock sprang free. It was the first stiff cock, other than my own, that I had ever seen in the flesh, so to speak. It wasn't a monster but it was a nice size, about the same as mine, I would guess. It had a big pinkish purple head and it was stiff as a board.

Beth rose up on tip toes and kissed him on the mouth then pushed him down onto the couch. She then slowly pirouetted giving us a good look at her body. Smiling she asked, "You boys like?" We both just nodded. I don't think either of us could speak at this point. She was obviously enjoying this. It was also obvious that she was more relaxed than either of us guys.

Beth settled onto the couch beside James and looking me in the eyes took his cock in her hand and began to slowly stoke it. She smiled at me briefly before turning to give James a deep kiss, burying her tongue in his mouth. It was all I could do to keep from passing out. I was actually sitting here six feet from my wife watching her French kiss some guy while she jacked him off.

Beth broke the kiss and looking at me asked, "Are you ready Honey?" Again I just nodded. "No" she said, "I need to hear you tell me to do it."

Trembling and with my voice cracking I said, "Go ahead Babe suck his cock."

She smiled then bent forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. It was the most erotic, beautiful thing I had ever seen. She took his cock from her mouth, wet her lips then took about half of it back into her mouth. She began to slowly suck his cock as she stroked it with her hand. After a few seconds she paused, looked at me and asked, "Is this what you wanted to see Honey, your wife with another man's cock in her mouth?" I nodded yes. "Am I a pretty cocksucker? Do you like?"

"Babe you look absolutely gorgeous. I've never seen anything as beautiful or erotic in my life. You've never looked more beautiful than you do now with a cock in your mouth."

"Good I'm glad you like," she said as she licked at his cock head. "I'm really enjoying this. I especially like you watching me do it. It makes me sooo wet. Why don't you pull down your pants and beat your meat while you watch me suck James off?"

As Beth went back to sucking James' cock I undid my pants and slid them to my knees. I took my cock in my hand but was afraid to really stroke it as I was afraid I would cum instantly. I toyed with my cock as Beth really went to work on James'. She would run her mouth up and down the sides of it then take the whole thing into her mouth. She would slide his cock in and out of her mouth for a few moments before taking it out to flick the head with her tongue. As she was licking his cock head her eyes met mine and she asked "you like?" "I love" I said. She smiled took his cock back into her mouth and went back to work. Although it looked like a labor of love.

My eyes couldn't get enough of watching my wife suck this cock. A moment later Beth took his cock from her mouth looked up at him and asked, "Do you like James?" He nodded yes. "Am I a good cocksucker?" Again he nodded yes. "I need to hear you say it. I need for my husband to hear you say it."

"You're a good cocksucker. God Beth you are a great cocksucker."

Beth smiled and took his cock back into her mouth. She worked on him for a few seconds then took it back out. "Tell my husband what a great cocksucker his wife is."

"Hank your wife is a great cocksucker." Beth was clearly loving this.

She worked on his cock again for a few seconds then said, "Does my mouth feel good around your cock?"

"Yes" he said. He was beginning to tremble now.

"Tell my husband how much you like having your cock in his wife's mouth."

"I love having my cock in your wife's mouth. God her mouth is magic."

Beth went back to work on his cock. Where did this woman come from. I had never seen her like this. I had never dreamed of her like this. She was so decadent, so dirty, so free. She was beyond my dreams.

She sucked his cock for awhile, then looked at me and said, "Honey his cock is getting really big and hard. I'm tasting his pre cum. He's going to cum soon. I'm going to let him cum in my mouth O.K.?" I nodded yes. "I need to hear you say it. Tell me it's O.K to suck him off and let him cum in my mouth."

"Go ahead Beth do it. Suck his cock. Suck him off and let him cum in your mouth."

"Tell James its O.K. to cum in your wife's mouth."

"Do it James, its O.K. cum in my wife's mouth. I want you to. I want to watch you do it."

That's all it took. James groaned and began shooting cum. Beth had taken his cock out of her mouth to talk to us. She was just going back down on it when the first jet erupted from the head of his cock. Cum went partly into her mouth and onto her lips. She managed to get her lips around his cock head for the second jet. After that she began rubbing his cock head over her lips and face as he just kept pumping cum. The stream began to gradually slow and his cock began to soften. Beth continued to milk his cock. As cum emerged from his cock she would lick it off. When she could milk no more cum from his cock she took it back into her mouth and sucked it clean.

Beth stood up and turned to me, giving me a big grin. She had cum all over her face and dripping from her chin. Cum had dripped onto her chest and was running down her breasts. She stepped over to me and without hesitation bent down and kissed me full on the mouth. She stuck her tongue into my mouth and swirled it around. It was coated with cum. I could smell his cock and taste his cum. I stuck my tongue into her mouth and brought back more cum. It was unlike anything I had tasted before. Beth broke the kiss and turned to James.

"James I hope you enjoyed that half as much as I did, but now I need to be alone with my husband."

James said, "Sure, I understand." Beth still had his cum all over her face, so he didn't seem too keen on kissing her goodbye. He dressed as quickly as possible, thanked us both, and let himself out.

As the door closed, Beth lay back on the couch and said, "Come here and kiss your little cocksucker." I stepped over, kneeled by the couch and kissed Beth. The kiss was soft and gentle at first, but quickly grew hot and urgent. Her lips were slick with cum. She broke the kiss and asked, "Do I taste good?"

"Yes Babe," I said.

"Can you taste his cock on my lips? Can you taste cum in my mouth?"

"Yes Babe, I can smell and taste his cock on you. It's hard to miss his cum. It's all over you."

"Does his cum taste good?"

"You taste good with his cum on you."

Beth smiled and said, "Then come lick his cum off me."

I bent forward and licked a big glob off her chin. I alternated between kissing her lips and licking at her cheeks and chin.

"Do you like Honey?" she asked.

"I love, and I love you," I said. "This is the hottest, dirtiest thing we have ever done."

"Dirty?" she said smiling. "So you think I'm a dirty little cocksucker?"

"Yes I do," I said.

"Gooood," she said. "You must really love me to lick another guy's cum off my face?"

"I do Babe, more than I can ever tell you."

"Gooood," she said again. "Then come lick the rest of his cum off me. You licking another guy's cum off me makes me so hot I'm about to cum without touching myself. Look, lick this big glob off my nipple and share it with me."

I bent down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around and sucked up the cum that had collected there. I then went up and kissed her, pushing my tongue and the cum into her mouth. Our tongues danced as we shared the cum. Beth broke the kiss and said, "Tastes good doesn't it Honey?"

"Certainly different anyway."

"How does it taste? Describe it to me."

"I don't know, slightly tangy, a little salty, creamy and slick."

"Like I said, good huh?"

"I guess."

"Honey do you think you would like to suck a cock sometime?"

"No Babe, I have absolutely no desire to suck another guy's cock. I love watching you do it though."

"You do?" she said mischievously, "what was your favorite part?"

"I loved seeing your lips around his cock head. The color of his cock head and your lips was almost the same. I can't tell you how beautiful and hot that was."

"What else?" she asked.

"I also loved it when you looked up and our eyes met as you sucked his cock. To share eye contact while you had another man's cock in your mouth, it was like we shared the moment."

"What was your favorite part Beth?"

"Right now, this is my favorite part. Lying here kissing and having you lick cum off me. There's a little drop there, ummmm and right there, ohhh good boy. This is my favorite part. I can't believe I just sucked a guy off, and now I'm lying here discussing it with my husband. Sharing his cum and discussing its taste. It makes me unbelievably horny. You had better pull down my little panties and lick my pussy. It will only take a few flicks of your tongue to make me cum. After you make me cum I'll suck you off too. Too! God the idea of sucking off two guys in the same night makes me so hot. Please Honey, pull down my panties."