Beth & Ann Teach Thugs A Lesson

Story Info
They run into wannabe thugs.
3k words
3.76
56.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

Beth and Ann were two very hot looking older women in their 50‘s. They had smoking athletic bodies. Beth was a sultry black temptress with a nice booty that would put Jenifer Lopez to shame She had. big breast that she loved to show off. Ann was a motherly white woman with breast even bigger then Beth. They were filled with milk from her nursing days. They both had athletic bodies and their clothe had hidden their huge biceps’s. They seem like your regular nice old ladies but little did people know they were part of a club.

It was called MWC Mature Women conquest club. They would dominate men and sometime women. They score themselves points. They would dominate them sexually, physically and mentally. They loved power. They were heading toward a movie and decided to walk. They wanted to show off their bodies. On the way was a group of boys who called themselves a posed. They saw themselves as tough kids but they really weren't.

They were made up of Carl the black one. He calls himself C dog and wears a bullet as a necklace. He claims it the bullet he got shot with but really he got it at a flee market. His so called bullet wound is some stitches he got when he got hit with a baseball when he was a kid. He was the youngest and it showed. He was a closet sci-fi geek and total nerd. He was actually part of the Punky Brewster and Small Wonder fan club. Never actually fought once in his life.

Teddy (aka Big Luva) is a self proclaim ladies man. He is white and actually a virgin. He acts like a chauvinist but really gets push around by his sisters at home. He acts like the leader of the group. He is actually very attractive though.

Carl (aka Crazy Ace) is supposed to be the wild man from the streets but really he lives in a mansion. He patterns himself off Slim Shady.

"Yo C-dog check out those fine bitches you. Love to get me some of that." Teddy Said.

"Yeah I gots to bust a nut on that fine Hoe" Carl/Crazy Ace said.

"Yeah Yo girl can a brother get the digits." C-dog said.

Ann laughs. "mmmmm how cute."

"We don't have time for that Ann. We can play later. We got to make it to the movie." Beth says

"I think there kind of cute in a pathetic way" Ann says. "Be lucky we have places to go boys." She says back.

"Yo WHAT a matter youz afraid of a real man?" Big Luva said.

They give each other high 5's.

Beth walks over to Teddy (aka Big Luva) and grabs his crotch trough his pants. She brings him close to her. Her lips inches away from her. She then grabs his butt.

"W..what you doing." Big Luva says.

"Letting you have what you want baby" Beth said nibbling on his lip

Ann follows her lead and grabbed C-dog the black kid. You turn around so your ass was rubbing again his wet cock. You take his hand and found they were sweating with nervousness.

"What wrong C thought you were...what was it you said. Tax my ass like the Tax man. Wax my coochie like its a ball room floor. Come on why don't you tap it now..gangsta" Ann said.

"I got to go." He said nervously.

"Na na baby" You say bringing his hand to your breast and having him squeeze. "Nice little banana dick you got there" Ann says putting your hands in her panties. You take them out and have him smell. "Look how wet it is.". He starts shaking like a leaf "Better watch it with these guys you remember Big luva said our pussies were going to get torn up by some Thugs." Beth tease.

"I will be careful" You say pulls C-dog too you who was attempting to escape.

Crazy Ace tries to quietly steps away but Carrie grabs him by the hands and pulls him as she kisses bit Luva. She grabs Crazy ace and slips him her tongue. The boy gets weak in the knees. Crazy then had to take out his inhaler to calm down.

"Please I was just joking" Big Luva said

"You mean your not a big luva and a smooth ladies man. Your not from the hood." Ann teases

"No I went to catholic school for crying out loud...I never been to the hood in my life" Big Luva said.

"I don't believe that. Your just saying that to escape the police aren’t you. What did you drive by some rival rappers." Beth says.

Crazy ace was blowing into his inhaler. "You ago Crazy...didn't smoke to many dime bags did you" Carrie jokes.

Beth goes into C-dog pocket and pulls out a ticket to a star Trek convention. "What’s this C-dog...tell me this not yours? Tell me you just going there to ummm bust a cap in them. Because if it turns out your not a gangsta..well I may get really mad" She whispers in his ear. He trembles a bit.

"What you think we should do" Beth

Ann pulls out a lighter that looks like a real gun "We could robbed a store. These guys can be our muscle" Ann says winking at Beth.

"noooo" C-dog mutter before Ann covered his mouth

"hmmmmm that nice. We could give these boys a treat. So they can lay it down on our sweet asses like they keep promising maybe pick up some tricks. you know those girls who just got out of jail hang in this mall. I am sure they able to be picked up by thugs like these" Ann says.

Big Luva tries to push Beth but found he can't budge her. He feels her strong arms and his mouth drops open. "Look how strong these arms are baby. There like solid steal try...to budge it" Beth says. He squeeze as hard as he can but he doesn’t even affect it. She takes remove her coat showing her biceps flexing. She flexed for him. Her biceps is practically the size of his head. She smiles as she see the fear in his eyes Beth puts her hand around both Big Luva and Crazy Ace. She lifts them both up by the neck. They are dangling.

"Feel these hands sugar." Beth says "Feel how strong they are. You feel them squeezing around your little chicken neck. I am not even breaking a sweat on you. I am not even breathing hard. You can't handle these arms. You can't handle these hands and your can't handle me"

She caught them looking at her breast.

"Oh I know you can't handle these." Beth said letting her breast bounce. She dropped them hard on the ground it made them bounce. They grunted in pain. Beth grabbed them both and hand them in headlocks. "Hows it going over there Ann" Beth smiled smugly.

Beth had C-dog curled in her arms. She savage explored his body with his finger tickle him. She was laugh as he saw get taking over with uncontrolled laughter. His blush with embarrassment being dominated by this older woman. "mmmmmm he is so light and cute mmmm. Coochie coochie cooo. He just like a sweet little muffin (pinching his cheeks). He so helpless and sweet. I can eat him all up. Yes I can" Ann said. She kissed him deeply. His arms and legs turn weak as her tongue explored his mouth. His arms hung down like a doll. He closed his ass as she took his breath away. She broke away leaving a necklace of salvia. She spoke him in a way you would speak to an unruly child "You been a very bad boy little man. You been playing a very dangerous game. Don't you know you can get in big trouble acting like this." Ann said

The two men in Beth headlock was nearly knocked out. "I think for there own good we should teach them a lesson. I think we should skip the movie tonight" Beth smiled giving both her captors kissed.

"Yes education is very important but I think we should make this a threesome. It only 2 of us and 3 of them. Why I afraid these might men may over power us fair damsels in distress." Ann said.

"mmm better Call Veronica...mmmm you guys in trouble now. She not as nice as us. Well time for night for now" Beth said. She squeeze her headlock harder. The boys were knocked out. "Time for you to go to sleep now sweetie" Ann said.

C-dog tried to scream but it was muffled by her gigantic breast. He couldn't get air. His arms waved around but she held him tight burying him. He soon was knocked out. Beth them called up Veronica for a ride.

The 3 boys worked up on the ground of inside of a mansion. It was a couch in 3 couches in the room. Veronica was standing in front of them. She was a very tall leggy Mexican woman around the same age of the other two women. She was very athletic and tone. She had big biceps them both Ann and Beth. She was dress in tight skin tight leather. She wore fishnet stockings and high heels. A bull whips was in her hand

"She these the 3 little bitches that thought they were tough" Veronica smiled

Crazy ace stood up "Listen you can't do this...".

SLAP!!!!

Veronica slapped him hard and sent him crashing to the ground. She picked him up by the hair. Tears was running down his eyes. The force of the slapped totally caught him by surprise. She slapped him hard again. Each slapped left huge bruise across his face. She held him by the hair to stopped him from falling. She was slapping him senseless. She dropped him on the ground crying. She put the food on his chest and told him to open his mouth. She then gave a smug smile and spit on him

"Just for than your going to be my special bitch tonight." Veronica said.

"Go easy on the kid. After all he just some punk ass wannabe..wankster is what you kid call it now a day aint it". Beth smiled.

"Kids...I remember they use to be a lot tougher when we were young." Veronica said.

"All that TV made them soft" Veronica said as she started tearing Crazy Ace clothes off.

Ann went up to C-dog and stood him up. "Take your clothes off Pet."

"No" He said shaking in fear. With that she punch him hard in the gut. His body was lifted in the air. He fail to the ground crying. She patted him on the head. "Sorry about that baby...shhhh come on its ok I know it hurt. It ok to cry but I will not put up with this disobedience. Now I am going to have to hit you 3 more time." She said laying him down.

"Please I will take it off" He pleaded

"Sorry honey to late" Ann said holding him down and lift her fist up. "shhhhh" She said wiping his tears and punch him hard. He scream in pain. "Two more time baby..if it any consolations I am going easy on you. These aren’t my hardest hit..This is for your own good. I can't help if it I enjoy it" Ann said smiling

She punched his hard again. He started crying louder. The wind was knocked out of him. "Shhhh ok be strong I know it hurt. You may taste some blood but it going to be ok because after we finish teaching you a lesson will make it all better. Now get ready this one really going to hurt" Ann said. She raise her fist height and punch him hard. He screamed.

"Now take your clothes off" Ann said. He started removing it. She saw his nice round ass and gave it a pinch. She took him from behind and rubbed him kissing him tenderly. "That’s my good boy but where not finish let."

Beth had Big luva naked and upside down between her legs. His butt was face her. She took his hands and started beating his ass like some drums. "Got a good beat" Beth said. She slapped his ass hard making it red as a radish. He cried as Beth hand laid into each cheeks. "Hey help me play these drums Veronica." Beth laughed.

Veronica was spanking Crazy ace who was hooked up to some shackles on the wall. She went over to Beth and started playing the boys ass with her. They both laughed as he ass was being torn into raw meat. Veronica went back to Crazy ace. She had a bull whip. She swung it trough the air and it made a loud crack. He screamed. She did it again and again.

"AAAhhhhn It HURT." He screams.

"Shut up you stupid bitch." She scolded whipping him again and again. She was dripping wet. She was getting excited by this. Her pussy was soaking wet.

Ann had C-dog over her knees and was giving him a spanking. She slap his ass hard with her bare hand. He hand took his whole ass. She spanked him hard and brought him to tears. His cock was being squeeze between her thick tights. "Maybe (SPANK SPANK) next time (SPANK SPANK SPANK) You learn to treat you elders with a little more (SPANK SPANK) respect you naught little (Spank spank) boy. This way you wont end up crying (SPANK SPANK SPANK) you have to learn that little babies shouldn’t pretending to be men (SPANK SPANK)." Ann smile looking at her hand work. She winked at Beth and both girls start spanking harder trying to out do the other.

Despite himself it was exciting C-dog. Ann was moving her legs stroking his cock with them. He came "Ohhh you naughty little bitch...so naughty" Ann said spanking him harder. She took him off and made him lick the cum clean off her.

"Now how do you feel" Ann scolded

"Like a bitch" He muttered

"Good because you are one get back on my knee" Ann said and continued spanking

All men were pleading to stop but the girls were having nothing of it. Veronica continued whipping Crazy ace who had pass out from the pain. He was whipped awake. His back was bloody and being whipped over again with the bull whip.

"You little fuck did you wet yourself." Veronica said as she saw the puddle on the floor. She laughed and whipped harder. She had all ready fingered self to cumming. 20 minutes late. They took them down. The put all 3 men in a circle. They couldn't even move. All 3 women took off their belts and surrounded them. The 3 men were helpless to the assault. The 3 women laughed as the belts went down on each of their bodies. The sounds of the belts filled the room. All 3 men cried

"Have we learn our lesson boys." Beth said

"yes" They all said.

"You going to stop acting like a bunch of hoods" Beth asked.

"yes." They said.

"One more thing." Beth said.

They took the boys and bent them over the couch. Each woman put on a 12 inch strap on and lubed it up. They each slammed it inside them. They yank their hairdo and kissed them. The boys scream as inch by inch was buried in them.

"Take it you sluts. Feel that hard cock deep in your asses." Veronica said grabbing crazy Ace's hair.

"Isn't it nice we can have these nice get together." Ann laughed

"And we get to give back to the young people" Beth Joked as she twisted her in and out. She pumped it hard filling him up. She slapped Big luva on the ass as she slammed it in his virgin asshole.

All 3 women started jerking them off as they did this. The 3 boys came the hardest they ever came in their life. The men passed out.

"It ok your ours now." Ann said and pulled out.

They woke them up and brought their bodies down. The 3 women slammed the dildos into the 3 boys mouth. They made them clean if off. The boys were gagging on it as they slammed it in again and again with out mercy. The boys pass out again after 10 minutes of this.

"Damm these boys a bunch of pussies." Veronica said.

"Don't worry babies. Where going to do something nice." Ann said.

The 3 women started to undress showing off their perfect bodies. The boys cocks quickly harden. The 3 women were on them taking them inside. They were bring them close to cumming and back. When they finally did they exploded. Ann had C-dog ace against the wall. His legs were wrapped around her hips. His face was being smother into her tits. He came more then he ever came before cumming with her. He shot stream after stream it wasn't stopping. Ann laughed as groped his ass slipping and finger deep in him. "Shhhh baby this only going to be for a couple more hours just cry your eyes out." She whispered softly.

Beth had crazy ace in the couch. Her plump ass was squeezing the life out of his dick. It was milking him for all his worth. He screams as multiple organism hit his body. "ohhh YOUR TO MUCH" He cried. "Come on sugar. I thought you were an ass man" Beth laughed.

Veronica had Big luva upside down. She was milking his cock in her mouth. His creams was flowing out her lips as she sucked it out like a straw. He sucked on her large dildo as he hung their.

2 hours later.

The boys were knocked out. The women took pictures

"Well that was certainly better then a movie," Ann laughed and so did the other women.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers