Beth & Her Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Grabby! What are you doing to my poo hole? OW! OH!" Beth cried in mock pain when she felt me thrust my cock forward, wedging the tip in her ass. Seconds later, I plunged almost two more inches of my shaft into her.

"OW! Ouch! Mr. Grabby, you're hurting me. Please stop! That hurts my poo hole." All through her cries of protest and expressions of pain, Beth continued holding her ass open, and I took advantage of it.

"Shut up, you slut! You know you love it and want it." My cock was in her ass deeply enough that I no longer needed to guide it, so I placed my hands roughly on her shapely hips and drove most of the rest of my cock into her.

"Oh! Oh! That hurts! Stop! Please stop, you pervert!"

Contradicting her protests, Beth bowed her back, fully presenting her ass to me, and I responded by ramming the rest of my cock into her. She knew it was all the way in, because she could feel my pubic hair against the insides of her cheeks, and my legs against hers.

"Ow! Ow! Take it out!"

I did take my cock most of the way out, drawing back until a little more than the head was in her ass. But after pausing for a second, I slowly drove it all the way back in again, pressing my pubic area against the insides of her ass cheeks. She no longer needed to hold them open, so she let go of them and placed her forearms on the sofa. With her hands and arms out of the way, I slapped her ass again, once on each cheek.

"Ow! Ow!" she cried, once for each swat. "Please stop! You're hurting my poo hole! You're hurting my bum!" That last part was not pretending. The marks where I had slapped her before had started to fade, but the new ones were bright red against her smooth, white skin.

Once again, I drew my cock slowly out of Beth's ass and drove it back in. This time, when she felt it surging into her, she pushed her forearms against the sofa to fuck back to meet me. She still loudly expressed pain and outrage at what my cock and my hands were doing to her, but her protests seemed somewhat less vociferous. I didn't take her seriously anyhow, because I could see her body writhing in front of me, responding to the pleasure she was getting from my hard shaft stretching open her rear channel.

The next time I plunged my cock into her, I left its entire length inside her ass, feeling her tight muscles squeeze me, sending ripples of pleasure through my body, and through hers, I knew. Leaning forward, I grabbed two handfuls of hair and yanked on them.

"You love it, don't you, bitch? You love it when I fuck your ass. Tell me you love it!" While I was talking, I plowed my cock in and out of her ass twice. I noticed that one of her stockings had come the rest of the way loose and was bunched around her ankle. The other was still precariously in place.

"No! No! It hurts. It hurts my poo hole! And you're hurting my hair and my bum. Please stop!"

I didn't, of course. I slowly pulled most of my shaft out of her ass, gave another hard yank on her hair and rammed my cock deep into her ass at the same time. Beth fucked back to meet me, every bit as hard as I was driving into her. By that time, the lube had fully liquefied, and there was no friction. Her ass was as delightfully tight as ever, but my cock glided into her, sending tremendous waves of pleasure rolling through my body. Once again, Beth implored me to have mercy.

"Oh! Oh, please stop. You're tearing me apart. How can you be so cruel, you pervert?" I smiled at her melodramatic words. Later, I would ask if she had been taking classes in acting. If so, she had been cheated out of her tuition.

Besides bowing her back to get my cock as far as possible into her ass, and fucking back to meet my strokes, Beth's hips were swiveling, driving her knees into the floor like pistons. Except when she interrupted herself to complain, she was moaning and whimpering from the intense pleasure my cock was giving her, and her whole body was thrashing in front of me. Pussy juices ran freely, and I could smell them and feel them dripping down my legs and on my balls. I knew she was having at least as much fun as I was, but I also know my climax was approaching. From her movements and reactions, I was certain hers was too.

Once again, I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled on it. I leaned over closer and hissed "I'm gonna fuck your ass until I cum."

"Oh, please, you heartless brute. Get off me and leave me alone and stop abusing me." Just then, Beth's other stocking finally came loose and started sliding down her leg.

While she complained, her hands pulled mine under her body in the direction of her clit, letting me know what she wanted. I had to lean forward slightly, but I covered her pussy with one hand, feeling the great wealth of juices there, and letting them coat my fingers. Moving the hand slightly upward, I held her clit, protected by two folds of her inner lips, between the index and middle finger and gently started stroking.

"Oh! Oh! Mr. Grabby! You've got your hand on my private parts! On my innocent little cunny!" I thought I heard a giggle at the end of that complaint.

I appreciated her sense of humor, but not as much as I appreciated the way her ass was fucking against me. When I leaned forward, I let Beth start setting the pace, and she was glad to do it, thrusting herself back at me and impaling her ass on my cock with every stroke. While one hand fondled her clit, in time with her movements, I squeezed my other hand under her suspender belt and placed it on her curvaceous hip to guide the movements of her body. That was necessary, because they were getting wilder by the second.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Beth whimpered in time with the plunges of my cock into her ass. This time, I knew, it was strictly pleasure, with no pretense of pain.

"Oh, God! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Beth fell completely out of character, and I knew she was starting to cum.

From the way the muscles in her ass had been squeezing my cock, and her movements were massaging it all over, I was ready to cum too. My hand continued fondling Beth's engorged clit, and that arm and my other one kept her from falling to the side. Over and over, I pounded my cock into her, while her arms flailed the sofa and she kept up a running plea to me to keep fucking her. I was totally willing to do exactly that.

Suddenly, all her muscles spasmed; Beth gave a great cry of joy, and rammed her ass back at me as hard as she could. After her orgasm, she collapsed forward, sagging against the sofa, while I continued ramming my cock into her ass. My own climax had been building for a long time, and I let it go, feeling the pleasure welling up inside me like a rapid volcano, before it erupted. The first ejaculation into my condom was followed and, when I kept stroking into Beth's ass, by a second and a third. I collapsed on top of her, but supporting my weight by spreading my arms out on the sofa.

We stayed like that for a long while, relaxed and happy, while my cock softened and slipped out of Beth's ass, followed by a gush of Aqualube. Finally, she leaned to the side and turned her face part of the way toward me.

"That was wonderful, and I really loved the way you spanked me. But my bum is so sore, I don't know if I'll be able to sit in my car to drive home." Both her stockings were bunched around the insteps of her feet, and she pulled them off and tossed them aside.

"Why don't you stay here tonight? We can do more of the same in the morning."

"Good idea, you pervert. I'd love to have your tongue and cock abuse me some more."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Beth and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12