Beth & Michael: The Next Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers

"Oh, fuuuuuck," she panted. Her pussy stared to spasm around his thick penis and her hips moved in concert with his. She could feel him grow inside her, and he picked up speed. She was now just hanging on.

"I love you, Beth," he grunted as his cock sprayed her sodden womb with semen. "Love you too," was all she could muster before her orgasm cascaded over her. Her body convulsed against him, and her chamber held him tightly. Together they rocked in carnal bliss until they finally collapsed in a sweaty, satisfied heap.

"Fuck, Tarzan, you're full of surprises tonight," Beth gushed.

"We should probably take a shower, but I'm too fucking tired," he panted. Michael fell on his back and pulled Beth tightly onto his chest. She nestled in and fell deep asleep in his arms.

3.

"Damn! It smells like pussy in here!" shouted the strange voice.

Michael and Beth woke up with a start, still in each others arms. They looked around and realized they were in Michael's bed, naked, and it was day time. Michael looked over at the clock and saw that it was 9:15 in the morning.

The heard the sound of windows opening, and Michael got out of bed, pulled on some gym shorts, covered Beth, ran his fingers through his hair, and went out to investigate.

"Can I help you," Michael shouted to the stranger, who jumped at the unexpected sound of another voice.

"Shit! Oh, sorry! You scared the bejesus outa me. You must be Michael. I'm Keith," the stranger said as he walked over and extended his hand.

Michael relaxed his posture and shook his hand. "Oh .. hi! Yes, I'm Michael. Nice to meet you."

"Sorry to bother you. I didn't think about you being here already. Sorry about the comment about the place smelling like pus-," he stopped when he saw Beth come out of the bedroom. She heard the conversation, put on one of Michael's t-shirts and came to introduce herself.

Keith froze looking at her. She decided to make the first move and walked over to him extending her hand. "Hi. I'm Beth." That broke Keith's trance.

"Hi. Keith. I'm sorry. I don't usually stare like that. I hope I didn't embarrass you, but you are an incredibly beautiful woman."

Beth blushed and looked at Michael, who had a tell-me-something-I-don't-know smile on his face. "No ... it's ... it's okay," she replied as she grabbed Michael's arm and hugged it.

"So ... now that I've made a complete fool of myself, how about breakfast?" Keith asked. "Kelly, my girlfriend," he said with a small shrug toward Beth, "Will be back any minute. She went to get some bagels, fruit, cream cheese and orange juice.

"That sounds great, Keith. We'll jump in the shower and be right out."

Keith nodded.

When they came out of the bedroom, the table was set with toasted bagels, grapes, cantaloupe, cream cheese, orange juice and coffee.

"Hi, I'm Kelly," said with a bright smile as soon as she saw them emerge. "My big, dumb boyfriend told about your introduction to him. No matter how hard I try to train him, it never works!" She came over and hugged Beth, then Michael.

Keith was setting cups on the table and looked at them with a "gooberish" expression on his face until Kelly turned to look at him. Then, he broke into a sicky, sweet smile.

"You two are going to be trouble," Michael said with a chuckle.

The four of them sat around the table eating and getting to know each other. They talked about school, the campus, and the big spots around town to hit.

"Why don't we take our coffee outside on the deck?" Kelly said. Michael and Beth picked up their mugs and walked outside. Kelly turned to Keith and asked, "What do you think? Think there will be a problem?"

"I don't think so," he answered. "Like I said, they had obviously been fucking so much the whole house smelled like sex and pussy. I think they'll be cool."

"They're awfully young," she remarked.

"Well, let's just toss it out there and see how they feel," he said.

Once they were all situated outside, Kelly looked at Keith and took the lead. "Listen, you guys seem pretty cool. I want to run something by you to see if you're okay with it."

Beth and Michael looked at each other and then at Kelly.

"Keith and I are pretty much nudists around the house. Having all this privacy makes it a shame to wear clothes. You guy shouldn't feel any pressure to do anything. I was just wondering if you had a problem with a couple of naked people running around."

Michael and Beth looked at each other again. This was certainly an unexpected turn of events. Neither of them knew what to say or who should start. Finally, Michael said, "Well ... I'm cool with it. Beth, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Sure. It doesn't bother me. In fact, Michael's family has a pool, and I used to sunbathe topless when we were alone."

"Excellent!" Kelly exclaimed. "See? I told you they looked cool," she said turning to Keith.

He looked at Beth and Michael and said, "She's so full of crap. I didn't anything bad about you guys."

Kelly hit him on the arm. Then, she stood and pulled her shirt over her head, followed quickly by her bra, shorts, and thong. "Oh, God, that feels better!"

Both of them tried not to stare, but Kelly was pretty impressive. She had short, straight dark brown hair, a light complexion and freckles. Her breasts were C or D cup in size and had huge dark nipples that were on high alert. Her slender waist led to full hips and a completely bare pussy that was already opening a little due to the stimulation of the moment. Slender legs capped off the vision. Michael found himself swelling as he took in her body.

Keith followed suit. He was a tall, African-American, about 6'4". He had been a linebacker in high school and still retained a powerful build. When he got to his boxers and stripped them off, Beth's eyes widened and her mouth fell open when she saw the big, dark brown log flop down his muscular thigh.

"God, I never get tired of looking at that big pipe," Kelly said softly to Beth, as she followed Beth's eyes. She could tell Beth was entranced. "I tell him that if he isn't careful when he sticks that thing in my cooch that it'll come out my nose."

"Anyone up for a swim?" Keith asked as he headed down to the lake and dove in. Kelly followed close behind.

Michael turned to Beth. They were both dumbfounded "And, a happy good morning to you!" She started laughing

"Oh my, God!" she said. "Did you see the size of that thing?"

"I started getting hard when Kelly whipped off her clothes, but one look at that bazooka, and Mr. Happy wasn't so happy anymore."

Beth reached into his shorts and started fondling his prick. "Hey, Mr. Happy makes me VERRRRY happy. So, he has no reason to be upset."

Michael pulled Beth onto his lap, and they started making out. Suddenly, Beth stopped and looked at him. "By the way, what's this fellow doing standing at attention for another girl?"

"When a hot girl suddenly strips off all her clothes, Mr. Johnson is always going to stand up to pay tribute to her efforts. He encourages that sort of activity, you see," Michael said. Then, he planted a sensuous kiss on Beth and added, "But, he's only interested in exploring your carnal cavern for the rest of his life ... and beyond."

Beth smiled in the middle of a kiss, looked at him, and said, "Good answer. You just earned yourself a fuck with that answer."

"Mmmmm ... now it really is a good morning." They proceeded to make out again.

"Hey! Hey! We'll have none of that here," Keith said as he and Kelly walked back up on the deck drying themselves. Michael had his hand in Beth shirt, and she had her hand in his shorts rubbing his stiff cock. They jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Don't pay any attention to him. You two looked like you were having fun. Enjoy yourself." She reached over and grabbed Keith's dick and started rubbing it. "I'll tell you, I can't get enough of this thing. We fuck ALL the time." As she spoke, Keith's dick rose to an impressive erection. Beth guessed he must have been nine inches at least and his shaft looked thicker than her wrist with an intimidating mushroom head on it.

Kelly bent down and kissed the top of his pole, turned to them and added, "See what I mean?" Then, Kelly asked a question that caught Beth off-guard. "You want to touch it?"

"Ahhh ..." Beth was speechless.

"Michael, would it bother you?" Kelly asked.

Michael snickered. "No. If Beth is interested, I'm okay with it." Then, he looked at Beth. "It's your call."

Beth laughed nervously, got up and walked over to Kelly and Keith. She reached down with her small, delicate hand and wrapped her fingers around the broad shaft.

"Don't you just love the way the skin feels?" Kelly asked her. "I can't believe he is this big and gets this hard. Damn, he feels good inside."

Keith just grinned at the entire event. Since he thought Beth was one of the hottest girls he had ever seen, he thoroughly enjoyed having her hand wrapped around him and moving slightly up and down. So, his redwood was throbbing even more.

"I think we're going to retire to the bedroom for awhile," Kelly said as she looked up to see the horny look on Keith's face. "We'll turn on the stereo since I tend to be something of a screamer." Then, she led Keith by his dick inside. Soon, the Red Hot Chili Peppers rang through the house.

"Maybe it's just me, but college seems different than high school," Michael said with a ponderous look on his face.

Beth began laughing. It wasn't long before they heard animalistic sounds emanating from the back bedroom window. Beth knew she and Michael would be alone for awhile, so she pulled off her shirt and shorts, pushed down Michael's shorts and settled herself onto his very erect penis. The morning surprises had made her extremely wet, so Michael slid in easily. He took off his shirt so he could feel Beth's tits against his skin. Then, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the ride.

Beth pumped him until they both got off and she felt semen squirt out the sides of her slick canal. Then, she settled down with Michael's slowly softening rod still inside her, laid her head on his chest and listened to his heart.

"That was excellent, Ms. Anderson. Were you imaging getting impaled by that monster cock?" he teased.

Beth pulled him even tighter and answered, "Please don't joke about that. I know you don't mean anything by that, but I can't even joke about stuff like that. I only want to be with you ... forever."

Michael was a little embarrassed. He picked up her face and looked into her moist eyes. "Angel, I'm really sorry. I really did mean it as a joke, but it was a stupid, insensitive joke. I know you love me. And, you know that I am so deeply in love with you that my heart aches from the passion of being with you. I will never joke about anything like that again."

She smiled, laid her head again against his chest, hugged him tightly, and said softly, "Okay."

Michael held her very, very close, smelled her hair and enjoyed the feeling of being inside her on this deck with the warm sun beating down on them. They stayed like that until Michael's spent penis slid from her. Then, he picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom so they could kiss and hug. Eventually, the humping and screaming subsided, and Michael and Beth drifted off to sleep to the strains of the Peppers serenading them in the background.

LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers
12