Beth and Sam Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth, Sam, & Steve: continuation of family relationships.
2.1k words
4.41
40.6k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers

Chapter 3: Continuation of family relationships

With Steve's 18th birthday on the horizon, Sam and I agreed our son was ripe for the next step in his development. We decided that this would be a very special birthday for our little man. Sam spoke with him in advance to say we had special plans. All Steve had to do was exercise a little restraint -- no masturbation for the week before we celebrated. We wanted him to be very horny.

Steve was a handsome boy and very athletic. He stood about 6'0" and weighed about 130lbs. He had blonde hair like his father with deep grey eyes.

Fortunately, the big day was a Saturday, so we had all day to prepare. I bought Steve's favourite foods. During the afternoon, Sam took him to a movie -- R-rated, of course -- while I got ready for the evening.

I spent the first hour or two in the kitchen cooking and then repaired to the bathroom to get ready myself.

During a long, warm bath, I trimmed my pubic hair to make it look more girlish. Glancing in the mirror afterward, I thought Steve would be pleased. Despite the passage of time, my B-cup tits still rose proudly (one advantage of smaller breasts) and my buns were taut. I fondled my breasts to arouse my nipples, and they stood out proudly.

About 5 o'clock the boys came back from the movies and Sam sent Steve up to shower and told him to dress casually. By the time he came downstairs I had dinner set out on the table and we just spoke about the movie and had a general conversation. Steve still didn't know what was in store for him later in the evening.

.

We adjourned to the lounge room after dinner, where I had set up some soft music and coffee and after dinner drinks. The kids were allowed to drink a little but only at home. That is the way we had bought them up. So Steve didn't see anything different in our night's entertainment, at first.

I poured the coffee and some liquors and sat back on the lounge. I patted the seat and told Steve to come sit beside me. After a little while I suggested to Sam that we dance. Sam pulled me to my feet and started to rock me, moving ever so slowly to the beat of the music and whispering in my ear. He followed that by nibbling at my earlobe and then ran his teeth gently down my neck, making me tingle all over. He knew just what to do to get me HOT.

As I had been on a slow boil all day in anticipation to tonight's festivities, it didn't take long for have me rubbing myself against his firm body, feeling his arousal.

But this night was for Steve. I pulled away from Sam and reached out to Steve to ask him join me on the floor. We then carried on dancing slowly, all the while I gently rubbed my body against his and soon had him aroused.

I stood back and put my arms around his neck and pulled his face down to mine, and kissed him full on the lips.

"Oh..... Mom, what was that for?"

"Well Steve, you remember last year when you Dad and I explained our relationship. We feel that it time to see if you want to join in the family frolics. Sally was initiated by her Dad last year when she turned 18yrs and tonight is your night. I know that you are already playing around with girls and yourself, but I would love to show you how a real woman makes love, and get you used to the idea of loving a woman, not just fucking a girl."

"Oh Wow.... Mom," he stuttered. He looked over at his Dad for approval and Sam just smiled and nodded his permission.

I took his hand and grabbed one of Sam's as well and led them into the master bedroom. I had snuck in here a little earlier and lit the candles, which were all around the room. What a romantic setting to seduce my baby boy!!!!

I stood by the bed and pulled Sam over to me.

"Steve, I would love to have your Dad make love to me first so that you can watch and see what he is doing to make me feel good. Is that alright with you? All you have to do is sit back in the chair beside the bed and take visual notes."

"I.....I.....suppose so Mom," he said hesitatingly.

"Don't be nervous son, if you decide that you don't want to become involved, all you have to do is get out of the chair and leave the room. We wont think anything less of you," said Sam.

"Okay Dad."

Steve was particularly appealing to me as his stiff prick pushed out the white fabric of his boyish briefs. He was so cute, this half-man, half-boy. In most respects, he was still the picture of innocence with a smooth face and chest, but that hard cock tenting the front of his underwear sent a different message as he slipped off his briefs.........

Sam's hand was already stroking my stomach and my chest, sliding over my skin. Tonight, though, I hardly needed to be aroused. I was ready -- for a high school football team.

Steve took a seat and Sam took me in his arms and lifted me up onto the bed. He draped my legs over the side of the bed and knelt down and started to suck my toes and kiss my feet; working his lips up each leg slowly but firmly. As he approached the juncture of my thighs he pulled my legs apart and proceeded to kiss and lave my most intimate bodily parts. Of course, I glimpsed over at Steve and he was engrossed in what his father was doing. He was leaning forward with his hands working gently at his erection as he followed all of Sam's movements. He was also craning forward to make sure he could see his Mommy's pussy for the first time.

I indicated slyly to Sam to allow Steve a good look, so he moved his head and continued licking me from the side. This enabled Steve to see me more closely.

I started to feel a roiling in my tummy and knew that I would soon have an oral orgasm, that was always the way with Sam and myself. In all the years we had spent together, he made sure that I was satisfied first. Only then would he possess me and send his spunk into my womb.

I cried out, "Sam, I cumming.......cumming."

I slowly came down from that high and looked over at Steve. He looked at me with so much love in his eyes and a dreamy smile on his face.

"How are we going so far son," I asked him.

"I'm speechless Mom, I never realised that a woman could go off just from oral sex."

"Well, be that as it may, I think it is time to show you the rest of the program."

"Mom, before you do that, can I please have a taste of your pussy juices?"

"Of course you can Steve, anything you want is yours tonight and if you want to lick and suck your Mommy's cunt and clit, I am only too happy to oblige, in fact, I would love it."

He came over and knelt at the side of the bed and looked over my whole body. He shyly reached for my boobs and gently rubbed and tweaked the nipples. This started me on the road to another great session. He lowered his mouth and engulfed each one of my boobs with his lips and suckled on them, just as he had as a baby.

"Mmmmm......Mom, they taste so good."

"Yes son, that feels so good too."

He gradually worked his way down across my tummy and to the join of my thighs, all the while giving me small kisses as he proceeded to my mound of Venus. He pulled my legs apart and then took a mouthful of my lower lips and continued to suck and lick the labia lips, working his way up to the hood over the clitoris. He used his tongue to lift it and then started to drum his tongue against it. That is the first time I had that done. I felt the orgasm as it travelled through my body to gush out of my cunt and into his waiting mouth. He swallowed it all and then proceeded to lick and clean me up.

"Well Steve, it looks like you have had a bit of practice in this form of sex," I gasped.

"Mom, this and masturbating is the only form of sex I have had. I am still a virgin as far as getting inside a girl."

That was quite a revelation to me as I thought he had already had a couple of girlfriends with whom he had gone all the way. I thought to myself that this was an extra special night. I was going to be given my son's virginity; the same as Sally had given hers to Sam only a year previously.

I also knew then that these relationships were going to carry on for longer than just one night.

"Dad, do you mind if I make love to Mom now instead of after you. I just feel so good and know that I am going to enjoy making her cum for me."

Sam looked at me quizzically and I nodded my approval.

"Go ahead son, do your best. I am sure Mom is in for the ride of her life, with a young stud like you. I think that you know enough about the basics of sex to be able to bring her to orgasm.

So Steve climbed up on the bed beside me. As we lay there for a moment, he again tentatively explored my breasts and nipples, as he nibbled on my neck and earlobes. He then pulled himself up and over me and lowered his lips to mine, and kissed me. Not a kiss like a Son and Mother kiss, but a full blown French kiss that lasted for all of about 5 minutes. He lifted his face and looked me in the eye and smiled at me.

"Now we are going to make love Mom, just remember that I am a virgin and please don't hurt me," he said devilishly, with a big grin on his face.

I stretched out on my back to give him full access to my body. He again worked his way down and over my mound and kissed my opening. He rolled over and pulled his body over mine and his cock started to rub against my tummy. I opened my legs as far as possible so that he could just slide into the valley of his dreams and fantasies, and he gently lowered his stiff 7 ½" rod into my cunt. He was about the same size as Sam, so it was just the right fit. He lay still for a moment, and then started to move his hips. Then he got into a rhythm of moving his whole body up and down, in and out of my passion pit, making me feel better with every stroke. I knew that he wouldn't last too long as it was his first time so encouraged him to let his sperm erupt into my belly. He did let go and within moments had given me his great load of spunk.

He lay there on top of me, and looked at me sadly.

"Mom, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to cum so quickly but I couldn't help myself. It felt so good being inside you."

"Don't worry about it Steve, that is the usual thing for a first time, you can't control your ejaculations."

I looked around the room and spied Sam who was just exiting the room. He stated that he was going to leave us alone for the night and he would be in Steve's room if we needed him.

Steve and I then went on for a couple of hours to explore each other's bodies intimately. Getting to know each other from a different perspective than as Mother and son.

The next morning Steve woke up and was going down on me and gently woke me. This time Sam was also in the room and had begun licking and sucking on my breasts and nipples and so started a new round of relationships.

One of my motivations in seducing Steve, quite frankly, was to have his virility on call around the house. Sam is a great lover, but there's nothing like the ever-ready nature of your son. Already Steve was proving that my faith in his stamina was well placed.

*

Maybe I should involve Steve and Sally in the next chapter. What do you think?

Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers