Beth and Sam Ch. 04

Story Info
Siblings.
1.4k words
4.34
43.5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers

Chapter 04: Siblings

Steve had been looking forward to this evening for a while. Beth and Sam had gone out for dinner and a relaxing night with friends and he was home alone - with his sister Sally.

He didn't know if she knew it but this was the night he was going to make love to her.

Sally had been involved with Mom and Dad for a year or so now, but once Steve turned 18 he had been determined to fuck his sister. He had taken particular note of her body at different times, sneaking peeks whenever she went to and from the bathroom or from their parent's bedroom.

He had already watched Mom and Dad making love with her, standing outside their bedroom door until he heard her scream for Dad to cum with her. He would then go back to his room and wank himself off on the image of her in the throes of pure pleasure; knowing that the day would come when he would take her to the same heights, and even higher, if that was possible.

He walked to her door and knocked softly. He heard a soft rustle.

"Come in Steve, I was just reading," Sally quipped.

"What are you reading there, anything interesting?"

"I printed out an article on incest and I was just finding out what was being said by various people. I think that it is practiced more that people realise," said Sally.

"Anything there about brothers and sisters getting involved?" asked Steve.

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because dear Sis, I want to make love to you, just like Mom and Dad have been doing."

"I thought we would never get to this stage, Steve. I have been waiting for over 12 months for you to be old enough. Now it looks as though I am going to get my wish."

I am now going to relate this as told by Steve -- in his words!!!!!

I had started to remove my clothing and then lay down beside her on the bed. I put my arms around her and kissed her, firstly on the top of her head and then worked his way down her face, finally reaching her lips. I opened my mouth and firmly placed my lips around hers, working my tongue between the slit of her lips and devouring her. Laving the inside of her mouth and French kissing her for moments at a time, only to come up momentarily for air.

I pushed her on her back and got on top of her. I started my quest by sucking on her tits. They felt amazing in my mouth. They were even better that he imagined. He sucked on her breasts spending a good while on each.

Then I started to kiss her entire body. I kissed her neck and worked my way down her body. I licked her arms and hands. I sucked on each of her fingers individually. I wanted to explore her entire body. Her beauty was blinding and I was in a euphoric state. I worked my way back over her chest and licked down her cleavage all the way to her belly button.

I kissed her well-defined abs all over. I lifted up her legs and kissed her feet, sucking her toes one by one and licked her ankles. I ran my tongue down her muscular calves and kissed her shins. I licked the back of her knees which sent shivers down her spine. I worked my way up and around her legs and enjoyed ever part. By the time I got to her pussy it was nice and wet. I licked up her whole pussy with the flat of my tongue.

I then decided that I was going to go for the ultimate prize.

Sally began moaning as my finger and tongue worked in concert with one another. I wanted to make her cum as hard as possible, so I ran his tongue up to her clit and licked it for the first time.

She screamed, "Fuck!" as I sucked her hard little nub into my mouth, running my tongue over it back and forth.

She began softly rocking her hips against my face, as I made love to the flower of her womanhood. I knew she was close as she began pressing her groin into my face more forcefully. Trying to match her pace, I moved my finger in and out of her more rapidly while I continued to run my tongue across her clit. Sally came with a roar as she held my head tightly against her sex.

Eagerly I continued nuzzling between my sister's thighs, inhaling the rich aroma that stimulated me. My tongue darted out and stroked the tip of her femininity. The taste of her nectar fired my senses. I attached my mouth to her moist valley and enthusiastically ministered to her needs.

Sally's cries filled the room as Steve effectively pushed her to a sexual peak. "Oh, Steve, lick me. Suck me between the legs. Make me come. Please make me come."

Her abdomen tensed, and Sally's head rose from the bed as the jolts shot through her body. She pulled her hips from the bed as spasms convulsed her body. Her cries and the sound of Steve lapping at her cunt were the only noise in the room. He skilfully followed her thrusts with his mouth, licking her continuously until she lay limp and exhausted

I pushed her on her back and got on top of her. I started my quest by again sucking on her breasts and nipples. They felt amazing in my mouth. They were even better the second time round. I sucked on her breasts spending a good while on each.

Then I started to kiss her entire body. I kissed her neck and worked my way down. I licked her arms and kissed her hands. I sucked on each of her fingers individually. I wanted to explore her entire body. Her beauty was blinding and by this time I was in a euphoric state. I worked my way back over her chest and licked down her cleavage all the way to her belly button.

I kissed her well-defined abs all over. I lifted up her legs and kissed her feet and licked her ankles. I ran my tongue down her muscular calves and kissed her shins. I licked the back of her knees and felt her quiver. I worked my way up and around her legs and enjoyed ever part. By the time I got to her pussy it was nice and wet. I licked up her whole pussy with the flat of my tongue.

Sally lay beside me watching me as I fingered her pussy and licked and suckled her nipples. She sighed and moaned and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I finally got to venture into the paradise awaiting me between her thighs.

I pushed her legs as far apart as I could and raised myself up and over her. I looked into her eyes and as I lowered my mouth to hers, my body also began its descent into that veritable volcano boiling in her cunt.

We came together like two locomotives rushing down the same track -- it was inevitable that we crash.........and oh how we crashed. I sank into that boiling morass of liquid as though it had been waiting for me forever. We moved together and the rhythm began gently and worked its way up to an almost violent motion. Sally's hips were meeting mine every time I came down into her wondrous warmth, we really couldn't get enough of one another. After the amazing build-up, the crash down to earth stunned us both. I felt the sperm flow through my balls and down my prick and then felt her cum emerging to meet mine. We both erupted at the same time, making quite a mess on the sheets.

She snuggled up to me in spoon fashion. We fell asleep with my cock still in her sealing us together.

The next morning Mom and Dad greeted us with a smile on their faces. Not a word was said but they knew what had happened.

To this day whenever we get a chance we still enjoy each other's company.

Don't know how much further I will go with this.

Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers