Beth and William Ch. 04

Story Info
William takes Beth to (be) dinner.
2k words
4.63
25.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Unfearing

The fourth chapter of Beth and William; Beth's inhibitions are being systematically stripped by William's wiles.

"What? Naked!" Beth sputtered, struggling against the bindings on her arms, the seat belt, and the throb William's last statement inspired in her cunny. She couldn't see him, a sleeping mask over her eyes. Worse than the betrayal by her sex drive was the low rumble of amusement coming from the driver's seat.

"It will be just fine, beautiful. Do you need some more heat in here?" His voice was calm, conversational. She did not know what he looked like. He was big, he was strong. A fleeting memory of dark hair, perhaps, under the fedora in the elevator. He smelled of some musky cologne and traces of sweat.

"No."

The car stopped. She heard him get out, heard the door open next to her. "It is a surprise dinner for her." His voice, to someone else. "She hasn't heard of this place." His scent, close on her, undoing her seat belt. He picked her up from the seat, then set her on her feet. His arm entrapped hers and moved her swiftly from the cold November air inside a set of double doors. Rapid words were exchanged in a foreign language, something oriental. He was laughing again. "Come along, beautiful." They moved through another door, then a third slid shut behind her. He undid the coat covering her; she felt his eyes on her. She must have looked a fright, she thought. Her blouse was probably a mass of wrinkles; her shoes were not suitable for a night out. Her hair was tousled from rolling around the fourth floor reception room with Sandra. Cool air touched her legs and sex; her slacks were on the fourth floor too – her panties providing a scent for masturbation by Sandra, sitting and diddling herself at the reception desk. Cuffs bound her arms at wrist and elbow.

"Hold still, beautiful." She felt the cold blade against her skin, just like Mindy had done before shaving Beth's cunny to warn her to stay still. Beth became a statue. The blade removed her blouse expertly; it slid through the shoulder straps and front of her bra as well. "Do I need to gag you, beautiful?"

"No, sir."Where did that come from? Beth thought.

"Will you obey, beautiful?"

"Yes, sir."No! Well, maybe. If you fuck me silly again. Yes. Yes. Beth's mind was racing and confused.

"Good. The mask remains until I take it off you." His hands undid the elbow restraints and separated the wrist cuffs without taking them off her limbs. He kissed her forehead. "Perfect, beautiful. This way." He took her hand, guiding her along. She could hear hushed conversation all around. Her face burned red; she could feel the flush down to her chest. She could also feel her pulse pounding in her nipples and clit. She knew she was leaking down the inside of her thighs. "Turn around, sit." She felt a cool, solid surface beneath her bottom. "Lay back, let me move your legs about." She did as instructed, the table holding her 5'4 frame easily. He moved her wrists out, clipping the cuffs to something. He clipped the silk lined collar down so she could not raise her head. Each ankle was cuffed and secured, spreading them about two feet apart. The table was cool, the air surprisingly warm. She could feel the wetness seeping down onto the table from her cunny. Something touched her lips – a straw. "Drink, beautiful." She sipped at the drink, tasting dark chocolate, cherries, and alcohol. A strawberry, full and ripe, settled on her lips. She ate it greedily. "More, sir, more."

"Darlin', I ain't a sir, but you can have another." Mandy! Another strawberry settled on her mouth before she could respond. A chuckle from directly over her head. Some other voices chimed in on the amusement. She twitched from thinking about it, about people seeing her chained naked to a table. Hands gripped her calf, then a warm mouth settled on her toes and foot. Someone was spreading liquid on her stomach – she could feel the trail of drops falling on her skin. Fingers trailed along the path, joined by two more tongues. Her nipples drew attention, lavish amounts of whipped cream applied and removed. No less than six mouths were on her now, nibbling and snacking. Mandy provided fruit and the sweet alcoholic drink at Beth's request.

Beth was thrashing about, leaking profusely. No one had touched her pussy. Kisses covered her legs, arms, and torso. Small orgasms rippled through her but no strong ones released the tension. She felt someone tap the table three times. Hands and tongues withdrew quickly.

"Thank you all for joining me for appetizers." His voice had a hint of laughter. "Mandy will take you to the dinner table. We will join you shortly." Movement and satisfied murmurs. The blindfold came off suddenly. Beth blinked fiercely against the dim light. She looked over, seeing a backlit silhouette. "Please." A whimper against her need. He moved to her feet, kissing softly upwards to her leaking cunny. His tongue swirled around her clit, dove into her leaking cunt. She bit her lip, pulled the chains tight, and felt her whole body shake violently. Her heart raced, blood rushing in her ears, she couldn't breathe.

As she came down from her orgasm, she felt him free her legs and arms. He released the collar from the table. "You did wonderfully, beautiful. Come." He helped her up, holding her arm. She rounded on him suddenly, hands to his face kissing him hard. She had to stand on her tiptoes. Beth tasted herself on his lips. "I have, often. Sir."

His hand slapped her bottom firmly. "That, beautiful, is for impertinence." He took her hand and led her into the dining room; his presence, the cuffs, and her collar all the clothing she needed. As they sat down, she leaned over to him, "If that was an appetizer, what is dessert?"

He chuckled. She watched the play of emotion and guile crossing his dark chocolate eyes. She glanced at the other three couples, dressed in suits and evening wear. Mandy didn't have a date but had plenty of attention. Curly red hair; a transparent green dress allowing her nipples to show through. She stood as Beth and William entered; Beth saw the small triangle of firey hair above her pussy. No one else at the table was caught her eye, save for smudges of chocolate and cream here and there on faces and clothes. He returned her whisper as she studied the others around the table. "Can't you guess?"

Beth looked at his charcoal suit and mandarin collar white shirt. He looked edible to her. "You?" A shake of his head and a grin. "Mandy?" Again a negative reply. She looked around the table, not recognizing the other six men and women. A waitress brought salads, not even raising an eyebrow at her lack of attire. "Who?" Beth whispered insistently.

He finished a bite of the greens and sipped from a snifter of amber liquid. "Sandra, of course." Beth began to giggle like a schoolgirl. "I thought you would agree." Beth leaned against him between courses. She loved the feel of his muscle, the smell of his body. She had so many questions. The meal came and went in a haze of alcohol and post-orgasm bliss.

Just before desert Beth pulled his hand to her pussy and placed her hand on his groin. "Are you going to fuck me soon?"

"Yes." He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "And I am going to tie you down to do it. On the hood of my car. In the parking lot outside." Each phrase made her pussy twitch and spasm. "And if you are good, there will be even more."

Beth turned her head to the side, watching as four waiters carried in a modified stretcher with a struggling form tied to it. The men set their burden down in the midst of the nine partiers. A candied apple was tied into Sandra's mouth, her body covered in chocolate, whipped cream, and cherries. A half banana peeked out of her cunny. William pulled it free gently and offered it to Beth. She gobbled it down in three bites, then dove in tongue first on a breast. Soon Sandra was clean and everyone but William was smudged with chocolate and cream. William wiped Beth's face with a handkerchief. Sandra was gasping for breath, Mandy was buried face first in Sandra's pussy and lapping up the juices like a woman dying of thirst. The other three pairs excused themselves, leaving Beth with William. Mandy had shifted, still sucking on Sandra's pussy but now astride the bound girl's face, taking pleasure from her mouth.

"Mandy," William waited for a grunt of acknowledgement, "make sure Sandra gets home to a bed tonight." Another positive grunt, punctuated by a squeal of pleasure from Sandra as Mandy nipped a sensitive spot. "I suggest you two go now." Mandy looked up and rolled off Sandra, who whimpered softly at the interruption of their tryst. Beth helped Mandy undo the shackles holding Sandra down. The thin girl's hair was horribly tousled and her legs were wobbly from orgasm but she was smiling. Mandy grabbed her coat and wrapped Sandra in it and led her out to a waiting cab. Beth saw them start kissing even as the cab was pulling away. William placed the coat over her shoulders. Beth didn't bother to close it up; the valet stared at her openly as another brought a black sports car up. William grasped her wrists, clipping the cuffs together, holding her arms above her head. He laid her back on the hood of the car, right there in the entryway. His hand freed the fastenings of his trousers while his mouth took hers in a fierce kiss.

Beth's breath fled at the suddenness of the action. He thrust into her wetness with a solid stroke, filling her up. She began to whimper and moan as another earth shaking orgasm began to build. She opened her eyes and saw people gathered around, watching. One valet was shamelessly stroking himself. A woman was fascinated with the scene, hand down her date's pants and moving rapidly. Others simply could not move, frozen in place blushing but unable to look away. Beth shuddered under their eyes, suddenly wanting them all to see her come, to see him fucking her on this car hood. William felt her thrusting her hips up to his and quickened his pace. "More… harder… more…" Beth panted out words as she struggled to reach an even higher climax. She looked at the crowd again. The valet was on his knees now, spurting onto the sidewalk. The woman who had been stroking her date was know bent over, watching her while he watched and stroked in and out. A half dozen other people were exposed, masturbating, kissing, and fondling. She looked up at William, seeing a slight smile at the corner of his mouth, sweat on his brow as he plowed into her. He was watching her face for something. Then he winked at her. And Beth's world exploded. She heard screams of pleasure; her own. Her body thrashed against his hold on her arms and his cock pinning her in place on the car hood. Then it faded to black as she passed out.

She came to in the soft leather seat, a seatbelt on, wrists clipped to a belt at her sides. She turned her head towards him as he drove.

"Ah, back with the living, beautiful?" His voice was melodic. She remembered feeling him jerk and spurt inside her as her orgasm gripped and rippled against his cock. "Where do you want me to take you, beautiful?"

Beth laughed. "Anyplace you are, sir. Anyplace you are."

William turned off the side road and drove into the cold evening, headed for the lakeshore and downtown.

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers