Beth Anne's Taken in a Store

Story Info
Husband's boss finds her in a changing room.
1.7k words
4.24
162.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth Anne's soft hair bounced softly around her face as she drove her convertible down the avenue. She loved the feel of the sun on her face as she cruised in her jet black mustang. Saks, Dooney & Burke, Coach, damn...she didn't want to stop anywhere she had a credit card for because it could turn into a shopping spree. She loved shopping, and was damn good at it, but she had a lot to do before her husband's big dinner tonight. She needed to pick out a classy, but sexy dress.

She had to make sure it was definitely sexy...you see she secretly enjoyed seeing her husband's associates become uneasy as their eyes would automatically drift down to her large breasts during casual conversation. She knew that her sly comments would also add to the sexual tension in the air. She loved the way, Mike, her husband's VP, had asked her if she liked the appetizers at the Christmas party, to which she replied, "Sure, but I'd prefer something that would fill me up instead of these little wieners (referring to the lil smokies)!" Mike, didn't know how to take it, he just looked her over like she was a candy bar and told her, "Well, maybe at the next party I will bring in something you can sink your teeth into like a prime rib or Porter house, would that fill you up?" Smiling as he played her game. Most businessmen her husband worked with would simply raise an eyebrow and excuse themselves from the conversation.

She pulled into new place; it was an up and coming store. Her friend had told her about this place. As she walked in it, she walked to the women's area and found the formal wear. She immediately saw a slinky black dress with sequins...it had an Italian cut and was layered. "Damn those guys will be drooling all over themselves tonight," she said out loud. Suddenly she felt a large hand on her shoulder, which caused her to jump, "What the Fu...(she stopped the word)?" She turned and saw her husband's boss, Mike.

"So you looking for something for the guys, huh?" Mike said as he smiled at her.

"Well, I was just...(she was at a loss for words)....well I like looking sexy...for my husband." She suddenly felt uneasy; it was odd to have the tables turned on her.

"Yeah, I do like having the guys look at me!" She exclaimed as she regained her composure

"Well then, why don't you try that on and I'll tell you what I think the guys will think of it." His smile turned to a smart ass smirk.

She smiled a sexy little smile and made her way to the dressing room. She could feel Mike a few steps behind her. She turned as she entered the dressing room area and saw Mike stop and begin talking to a young saleswoman.

Beth Anne pushed her jeans off of her hips, they were nice wide child bearing hips the kind a real woman has. She then slipped off her shirt and admired her own large breasts in the dressing room mirror...she could see why guys would inadvertently stare at them...they commanded attention. She had just put on the dress and was straightening it out when she heard Mike's voice, "What are you doing in there! Having alterations done? Hurry up Beth Anne!"

She immediately pulled the curtain back and stepped into the dressing room hallway. She loved the way the Italian cut hung at an angle and exposed her left thigh. The fabric wasn't silk, but sure felt as elegant. She exited the hallway...

"DAMN WOMAN! You sure you want to wear something that sexy to a company party. Turn around...SLOWLY...I want to make sure I see everything." Mike's smile was from ear to ear.

She succumbed to Mike's orders. As she turned slowly she felt a twitch in her pussy.

"Damn Beth Anne! You look good enough to eat...fuck if you were my wife I'd fuck you right here and now."

She felt her nipples get hard and her pussy starting to get wet, she liked the way Mike was talking to her. "Can you see my underwear through the material?"

Mike laughed and said, "I can't see the white thong or the outline of your low cut bra!"

"Well, I guess this one will work!" She turned and walked back into the dressing room hallway.

She had no sooner close the curtain to her dressing room when she heard it open and close quickly again. She turned and was face to face with Mike.

"What the fuck are you doing in here Mike! God, we are gonna get arrested."

His big hands grabbed her face and pulled her to his lips. As their lips met and she felt his tongue enter her mouth, she realized that she was not objecting to this. In fact, she felt her pussy twitch again. His hands were warm and soft and engulfed her face. She felt one of his hands move to her butt as he pulled her body close to his. He looked her in her eyes and said, "I have wanted to fuck you ever since the first time we met, and by the way you flirt with the guys...you must not be getting what you need at home. Do you want this?!"

She didn't respond.

Mike stopped, looked her in her beautiful hazel brown eyes, "Do you want me?"

"yes" Beth Anne whispered

Mike said, "I don't think I heard you...did you say yes...tell me what you want."

"I want you Mike." Beth Anne said as she looked up into his eyes.

"What do you want from me? Tell me what you want!" Mike said as his grip tightened on her ass.

"I want to feel you inside of me, feel your hot cock filling my pussy." She pleaded

"That's my girl...I am gonna fill up your sweet little pussy...you won't need to flirt with those guys at work anymore after today" Mike whispered into her ear.

Mike put both hands on her hips and turned her so she was facing the mirror. It was here that she could see the contrast in their skin tone. She was pale, but tan. Mike had an olive, Mediterranean complexion. She didn't know his ethnicity, but didn't really care, he was sexy as fuck. She felt his hands rubbing her legs as he kissed the back of her neck. He was sucking on her neck and licking it and even nibbling at times...her body was becoming his. She felt his hands moving up between her thighs as the dress slide easily up over her round ass. Mike knelt down and roughly grabbed her ankles and moved her legs open as if she was being searched. She felt his hot mouth on her ass as he kissed and sucked on her cheeks. She felt a sharp pain from the cloth digging into her hips as her panties were ripped from her body. She could smell the musk from her womanhood. She then felt Mike's mouth on her pussy.

"AHHHHH, God yes!" She wanted Mike like she wanted no other man

"God your pussy is sweet and tangy" I need to have your pussy on my lunch schedule all the time

She began to laugh, but then she felt Mike's tongue lashing quickly on her clit and she felt her legs weaken as she came all over Mike's mouth. His mouth enveloped her pussy and sucked it hard to get all her cum. He stood up and she turned to kiss him, but he turned her around very roughly and said, "We are not done, I'm gonna fill your pussy now." He spread her legs and then positioned her hips and rear up as he pushed her upper body into the mirror. She didn't like the feeling of the cold mirror on her face as Mike held her face against the mirror. She felt his cock rubbing on her soaked pussy and then she felt him enter her.

"God you are thick! Please go slowly." She hadn't been with a guy as thick as Mike since High School.

Mike pushed hard and quick as he went all the way to the bottom of her pussy.

"UGHHH...(it felt like the air was being pushed out of her lungs)...slow please!" she whimpered

Mike kept up the speed he wanted and her body adjusted. She remembered how much she loved being with a man that stretched her pussy like Mike did just now. She felt another orgasm welling up in her as her pussy enjoyed Mike's big cock.

"I'm gonna cum inside of you." Mike whispered to her as he sucked on her ear lobe

"You can't my husband's fixed and I'm not." She said suddenly

"Please don't...AHHHH (fuck it was too late...her body had started reacting to this man's big cock in her)....I'm cumming again" She felt her body using the mirror to push back against her lover's cock. Her pussy gripping on tightly to his rod as she coated his cock with her juices. Her pussy pulsating with each gush of fluid from her body...preparing to receive his seed.

"Fuck yeah...here it is baby...OH YEAH Beth Anne!" Mike's cock pulsed over and over as he buried it deep into her tight pussy.

Beth Anne felt the flood of hot seed inside of her...he came a lot more than her husband. She turned her head to kiss Mike. Mike's cock still hard and deep in her, they kissed a hot and passionate kiss. She felt the aftershocks of her orgasm as her pussy continued to twitch.

Mike then said, "I gotta go, but I'll see you tonight at the dinner and we will sneak away for a cigarette" then he winked. "Lunch tomorrow...Giovanni's on the plaza at noon!"

He pulled his pants up and left.

Beth Anne, stood there against the mirror, her face flush as she looked down and saw her pussy dripping from the aftermath of her and her new lover's juices. She would continue to see Mike.

As she walked to the counter, the young saleswoman smiled and said, "The gentleman paid for this before you came out. He told me that you were his wife and said he wanted a little private time with you...I think it is romantic."

Beth Anne just smiled ear to ear and said, "Thanks sweetie, he loved the dress."