Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
Our PTA mom continues her exploration of interracial ecstasy.
5.3k words
4.61
31.6k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers

Some time later I awoke with Ty still on top of me, my legs around him but without his manhood inside me. My head was throbbing with the beginning of a hangover, and my pussy was still drenched with our combined juices so I couldn't have slept very long. I woke Ty up enough to get him off me and lead him to my bedroom where we both collapsed. I did manage to go to the bathroom, take a couple Tylenol, drink a glass of water and dab myself dry before joining him between the covers. It must have been around midnight, but I didn't work weekends so I could sleep in the next morning.

I crawled under the covers with Ty, who seemed to be back asleep already. I almost was when an arm was draped over me, which was nice, and then it slid down my side to my ass which was a little annoying. I mean, okay, I liked him, but he was my son's friend. We had a great night together but I was worn out and just because he had apparently been dreaming about tapping my ass since he hit puberty, but having been with me once... okay, well more like three times that night, doesn't mean he can feel up my butt whenever he... "Ty, why are you grabbing my ass?"

"Because its perfect. You have the most amazing ass Mrs... uh, I mean Beth."

The crudeness of his words were appropriate I suppose, given the circumstance, but I was seriously confused by everything. I had been with one guy my whole life until tonight and in a moment of physical yearning, emotional loneliness and self pity, as well as complete moral failure, I had let,,, no I had used a guy half my age that I had practically watched grow up to satisfy my primal urges. I had gone from reserved professional woman in the community to wanton slut in one evening due to imbibing alcohol and being caught in an embarrassing situation. Still, Ty was great. Too young, too connected to my family, but I didn't want to date anyone and he seemed okay with that as far as I could tell. His semen was still wet inside me and even though I was confused about our situation, I knew already that I wanted him to take care of me physically again, probably before we went to sleep as his first ravishing of me on all fours on the couch, though completely satisfying, left my body craving more attention. I just didn't know, but it felt wonderful to have someone who thought I was sexy and desirable, it had been so very long since I felt that way. I then realized I had been silent too long and Ty was squeezing my ass cheeks as if he had a permanent right to. It felt really good.

"Well thanks" I said as I rolled onto my back. "Ty, how is this going to work?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I don't know. Look, you're great, tonight was amazing and I... well I really needed it, but, you're half my age, you're my son's best friend, we can't just... I don't know how it is going to work. I don't... I still... Well, I don't love Steven, not after what he did to me, and to our family, but, well, he's all I have ever known. I can't... I don't want to be involved with anyone right now. As soon as everyone heard about the divorce every single guy and half the married ones I know started hitting on me, but I don't want to be in a relationship, and if I did, well, you are half my age and"

"James' best friend, you said that already." Ty said.

"Right... well, its confusing is all. I like you, I really do, but I can't offer you love or anything like... well, I mean, I can do the physical stuff, that's great, you're awesome at that and"

"No, I'm not. I have no idea what I'm doing. Will you teach me?"

"What?"

"I don't know what I'm doing. I need you to teach me. I... I am... I have lusted for you since... well, you know."

"No, I don't know" I said as I rolled towards him. "How long have you thought about me?"

"Uh, since I met you. I think every guy in our class did. James had the hot mom. That was just kind of understood. Do you remember the first time... well we didn't meet so probably not, but our class Christmas party, seventh grade, I think you made cupcakes for it. You were wearing a kind of blue skirt and jacket and the skirt it... well, I just stared at your legs, they were the most wonderful thing, hottest thing I had ever seen. Pretty sure you gave us all boners that day. And after that sometime James and I started hanging out, and every time I came over I knew two things, one, your husband hated black people and two, you were the most beautiful woman in the world. I couldn't figure out how James had a mother as young as you, I thought you were like twenty five and had him when you were eleven or something, it didn't make sense. I still can't believe you're forty"

"Forty one."

"Whatever, you look thirty, if that. You are so freaking hot it kills me, so like, the reason... well uh, I've held your butt now, and I want to again, and I don't want to stop, and I don't know what I'm doing and I'm begging you to teach me."

"How to treat women?"

"Not just that, how to be successful, how to live in your world. I want to go to college but, I have no idea what I'm doing.

"Where do you live now?"

"Uh"

"Be honest Ty."

"Well, sometimes my auntie's, but if her husband is home, well I can't. Sometimes my sister's, but not right now, there's some issues there. There is a hotel out on Memorial that is about thirty a night and sometimes I get enough tips to, and well sometimes"

"In your car. You're living in your car aren't you?"

"Some. A lot really. I shower at the gym mostly."

"Okay. That won't work. You're moving into the guest room. You have to start school in January or you lose your free two years right?"

"How did you know?"

"James told me back in August before he left. You have to start within two years of graduation or you lose it. Right?"

"Yeah, but, I mean, living in the car."

"Because you don't live anywhere else. Okay, so lesson one. Be honest with me about everything. Don't keep secrets, I've had you in my mouth for fuck's sake, I think you can trust me. Now, you're going to move into the guest room. Save everything you make. You can eat here and pack a lunch for work if you want. If you don't have enough when its time to register I will help. You're starting school in January, and you're going to work hard at it. That's lesson one. Get the basics under control. I'm happy to help, you were always there for James. And, well, now you're here for me when I needed you most."

"So, guest room, no more of us, uh..."

"Oh, lets play it by ear. We've seen each other naked and been intimate. We can't go back to a time we haven't. And Ty, I liked it, it was... it was the best it has ever been for me and it will probably get better, I mean, I think... well back when me and the ex first started it was clumsy, awkward, weird, you know? But we got used to each other and what we liked and, well, it got better. As to our day to day sleeping arrangements, well, I think I would like you to be in here. If you want to be, I mean. I think for the time being I want to be available for you, and you for me. I can't promise you love, but if you want to be, uh, have benefits, well okay. I'll try it. Thing is, I have kids. I... well, they need to know you live in the guest room. I just had the 'Dad and I are getting divorced' talk with them, I don't want to have a 'your best friend and I are doing it' talk. I mean, I'm not ashamed, I adore you but"

"I understand. I don't think James would take kindly to me banging his mom. He's very protective of you."

"Good point. So you understand? I want you, I want to be there for you, both in bed and out, but I can't offer you love, like romantic love right now. Just physical, and yes, I will be using you, and I will let you use me. I'm okay with that if you are."

"How could I turn that down?" He smiled, then leaned towards me to kiss.

"Good, now second lesson. When you have your hand on my ass, you better have a plan for what you're going to do next."

"Uh..."

"Plan ahead Ty, it counts in the bedroom as well as life. The reason you aren't in college now is that you, or your family and teachers at least, didn't plan ahead. The reason you don't know what to do next is because you wanted to touch my butt, but didn't think about how to move from that to stuffing your, uh, your dick into me. So, what's your plan?" I smirked.

"Hmmm, can I do it there?"

"Do it? You mean do anal? Sodomize me?"

"Yeah" he grinned.

"No."

"Oh uh"

"Don't over think it. Look that is something I do from time to time, I think I told you that, but it takes a lot of prep work or it can get really messy and, well, its not comfortable, it hurts. A bunch, but, well I can put up with that, but I'm not there mentally and if we were going to do that tonight I would have needed to start getting ready this morning, or even yesterday. Stick to liquids, use enemas to clean myself out, wear a plug to loosen me up, there's a lot that goes into it. Quite a production really. So I will say when we are ready for that. And we will be, I know its important to you and I will do it for you, but not tonight. Bad plan. Try again." I smiled.

"Uh"

"Look, lets make an analogy here. You want to be successful, so you want to graduate college in a field with a future. To do that, you have to work hard in school and explore career options that both suit your interests and are actually productive. To do that, you have to actually get into school. So, if we apply that step by step to your hand being on my ass, well, where do you want to end up because of it?"

"I... I don't really know."

"That's honest I guess, but I think we can figure out parts of your end game. You want to do it again before we fall asleep, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, well, having your hand on my ass is a good start, but you need to get my body more interested in doing it again. That's honestly not going to be very difficult. The most erogenous place on a woman is her mind ya know." I grinned. "So next question is, how do you want to do it?"

"Uh"

"Look, the one thing that is off limits is doing it back there, other than that I'm pretty open. So, back when you were whacking it and day dreaming about me, what were you daydreaming? Lets do that."

"Uh fucki "

"Dont' tell me, just, do it. Surprise me."

I took Ty's hand and placed it on my breast. "I think you can figure out what to do next can't you?" He leaned over to kiss me and I gladly returned it. I was enjoying teaching Ty, but I wanted him to take charge a little more at this point, mainly because I like it when my guy takes charge. I was mainly curious about how he fantasized and by extension objectified me in his dirty pubescent boy thoughts. I was a bit surprised then when he broke off the kiss, stood up, and said he would be right back.

When Ty returned he was carrying the vibrator and the lube I had tried to hide down stairs, as well as some baby oil he had taken from my bathroom and some towels.

"What ya got planned?" I grinned in the dim light from the bathroom. Geez his dick was big just hanging there...

"Oh, I thought we would start with a massage. That's something I've always wanted to do for you. Roll over, please?"

"Sure. Sounds nice, but Ty, if I go to sleep, be careful how you wake me." I grinned.

I figured like Steven, Ty would rub my back for a couple of minutes, then my pussy and then fuck me. That was okay, it was relaxing and usually the sex was good, but Ty surprised me. He started on my arms, then my neck and shoulders. His touch was amazing, not too firm but not too soft either. He really worked the kinks out of my neck and the longer he went, the more relaxed I got. After maybe a half hour he started working on my back, starting at the small of it and sliding up to my shoulders.

"Mmmmm that feels wonderful, where did you learn to do this?"

"Oh, uh, when I'm not working and don't have anything better to do during the day I go to the library sometimes and just read. I wanted to learn how in case, you know, I ever was with a girl that wanted a back rub, so, uh, I read a couple books. Am I doing okay?"

"You're doing wonderful. Its been my experience that massages last about two minutes before my ex grabbed my boobs or, uh, my pussy. This is wonderful, truly, you are a talented man Ty. Not what I expected for your fantasy though."

"Oh? Why is that?" He asked as he moved down and started working on my calves.

"Just... I figured something kinkier."

"I, well I have those too I guess, but honestly touching your naked body is pretty hot to me. You are just so perfect."

"That's... uh, kinda sweet. Kinda creepy too." I giggled.

"Oh, but not kinky?"

"No, I think men wanting to see and touch a naked women is pretty common actually." I giggled.

"Well, uh, what do you think is kinky?"

"Hmmm, I, I'm not sure really. What do you think is?" I asked, trying to turn the question around on him.

"Nope, you know my fantasy now, or one of them, You should tell me one of yours. Its only fair."

"Ugg, well the thing is Ty, I, I guess this goes to our age and experience difference, but I've worked through mine. I mean, the great thing about being married and invested in one guy so long is that we already acted them out. Some I liked a lot, others were disappointing, but I really don't have a lot left."

"Hmm, well, tell me some you liked a lot then."

"Cassidy." I laughed.

"Your daughter?"

"Yeah, after James I wanted another, Steven wanted to wait, but, well I couldn't get the idea out of my mind so I stopped my birth control, and boom! Cassidy. Steven still thinks she was a happy accident. I can tell you exactly what we did the night I got pregnant with Cassidy."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I was still breast feeding and he was really into that, honestly, it sounds weird but sharing my milk with him was really erotic and made me feel really close. Anyway, he got worked up, pushed me back on the bed and a few minutes later Cassidy was inside me."

"Thats a little kinky, but I don't think making a baby counts as a fantasy."

"You're not me, and you're not me when I was twenty and already taking time from school to raise a child. It made sense to me to raise two together then get back in school myself."

"Fair enough. Is that a fantasy you want to repeat?"

"Ha! No, I'm a little old for that now." I laughed, then realized he was finished with my legs and was now massaging my butt.

"Mmm that feels good. You're all about the butt aren't you?"

"Well, your butt anyway. I'm in love with it. Thing is though, I mean a sexual fantasy and you told me a lifestyle one. You still owe me a sexual one. Whats the kinkiest thing you would do?"

"Well, again that depends on what you mean by kinky. Before two hours ago I had never been with a black guy, but I didn't think anything of it. The weird part to me was being with someone other than my ex, but my friends at work, well to them just being with you would be kinky. To me it seems, well, normal. I don't mean anything bad, this isn't about race I want you to"

"I understand. You're not checking 'do a black guy" off your bucket list because it wasn't on it."

"Exactly... oh, no baby oil there, use lube" I said as he began to slide his hands into my crack."

"Uh"

"Baby oil burns a little bit on sensitive places. Not good for buttholes." I laughed.

"Oh, okay." He wiped his hands on a towel and moments later I felt the cool lube on his hands as he continued.

"That feels nice. Now, are you trying to find out something in particular about what I would or wouldn't do? Honestly nothing you would do would offend me, as long as you understand if I say 'stop' you stop doing it."

"Well I mean, I know the basics I guess. You like to get fucked"

"Yes, yes I do. I think most women do" I giggled.

"And you do blow jobs. And like that."

"Guilty as charged. Do either of those things surprise you Ty?"

"Uh, well, I mean... What surprises me is how open you are about it now. I just always saw you as James' mom and I thought about things I wanted to do with you but I never.. I guess I thought you put up with them rather than enjoyed them. Does that make sense?"

"You thought I was a stereotypical PTA mom?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well, I am. PTA moms can enjoy sex too. And I'm not open about it. Two people know and they are the two I've done it with. I don't want to keep secrets from you, and I'm not sure why, I just don't."

"Okay, time to roll over."

"Roll over?" I asked.

"Yeah, so I can do the front."

"It's called a 'back rub' Ty."

"Its called a massage Beth, Now, trust me, roll over, and slide down the bed a little bit."

I did as he asked, but with some skepticism. As I rolled over I got my first real look at his body in the light from the bathroom. It had been pretty much dark in the den before as well as my bedroom until he left the light in the hall on, and I gasped.

"Holy crap Ty! Did you put that inside me?" His cock was rock hard and simply huge!

"Uh, yeah, why?"

"All of it?"

"Well, not at first, but towards the end, what's wrong?"

In the dark messing around I thought Ty was an inch or two longer than Steven, so maybe seven inches, but in the light I could tell he was about nine inches at least now that it was completely erect. I had gotten the thickness right, but that was it, and he was quite thick. No wonder I couldn't get his balls in my mouth, they were huge too.

"It's huge... Ty, I can't take that in my backside, I'm sorry, there's just no way it would fit, it would kill me. Good lord..."

"Huh. Well, we'll work on that."

"No, I'm serious, I never imagined."

"K, lay back and put your hair above your head,"

"Uh, don't you think we should talk about"

"Talk about what?"

"Uh, the elephant's trunk in the room."

"Why, will it feel any different to you than it did earlier tonight?"

"No, but... damn Ty. Just..."

"Did you ever have a fantasy about having sex with a guy with a big cock?"

"Not, well, yes, but I was always faithful to..."

"Well, fantasize about it for the next half hour while I finish this massage." He smiled.

"Just be gentle and don't hurt me with it."

"I would never hurt you Beth." He smiled as he moved to kneel above my head. I admit, I had doubts about being on my back for a massage but as soon as he went to work on my shoulders again those went out the door. It was so relaxing, except when I opened my eyes and saw his anaconda above.

"So back to our discussion, 69? Ever do it?"

"Of course. And we can try, but I have to be on top. I have to warn you though, it's not my favorite though, honestly, its distracting to receive and give at the same time, I have to focus on one or the other. It's one of those things that seems like a good idea, until you try it. So, on a scale of one to ten, maybe a four or five. Oh that feels good..." I replied as his hands first went to my breasts and pecs. His touch was just magical.

"You're breasts are beautiful, can I ask you, have you always been this comfortable naked?"

"Oh god no! No, at first I only did stuff around my cloths. I don't think Steven saw me naked until after we were married. No."

"Hmm, what happened?"

"I don't know, you get used to it. I'll tell you.. well, maybe I shouldn't"

"We have secrets?"

"Just some stuff from my marriage, I mean, I don't want to know about your past girlfriends, there are things I probably shouldn't talk about too."

"Hmmm, I thought you were teaching me."

"Well, yes, but I'm not teaching you about me and my ex. I'm teaching you about me and things I like and women in general."

"Oh."

"Hmm, well, lets just say that when I was in college I took a class in psych on deviant behavior and one of the things we looked at was the swinger culture. So Steven and I went to a swing club."

"So you're into group things?" Ty asked, his voice betraying that this surprised him.

Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers
12