Beth Dominates Lilian Ch. 02

Story Info
Second chapter of lesbian domination.
4.5k words
4.07
27.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilian was by now desperate for release; to have the orgasm that Beth had strictly forbidden her to have. She had heard Melina's shrieks of pain and pleasure as Beth had taught her a lesson for disobeying orders. As well as listening to Melina, Lilian had been recounting some of her lesbian exploits with WWE Divas and fans of WWE. She had been left with a desire to orgasm and to do anything Beth said; even it meant debasing herself.

'So, you managed to restrain yourself then; dirty Spanish slut'? Beth asked quietly; a hint of menace in her voice. Lilian nodded her head and then promptly jumped and shrieked as Beth landed a stinging slap on her buttocks. She gasped as the dildo buzzing in her ass was slowly pulled out. She then let out a yell as it was pushed hard back in. Beth then began crudely fucking Lilian with the dildo. 'Come on slut; come for your mistress. Show me how much you like anal sex by creaming your slutty Spanish cunt' Beth told Lilian as she picked up the pace. Landing stinging slaps on the buttocks of Lilian; Beth was almost at the point of orgasm herself. She loved ruining another female's ass; whether it was like this or using a strap-on cock, Beth reveled in making the sluts cream themselves through anal sex. Lilian shrieked and gasped, wailed and thrashed; before finally cursing in Spanish as the orgasm hit her body. It was so intense it made her pass out.

When she awoke, she was still naked but now on all fours on the bed. The handcuffs had been removed which made Lilian extremely grateful. She had hurt her wrists trying to release herself earlier. She saw a cock in front of her eyes. She looked up and saw Beth standing there with the cock between her legs; and Lilian recognised it was the one that had preceded the introduction of Melina into this incredibly arousing experience. Beth moved closer to Lilian and Lilian saw brown streaks running down the veiny cock; and she was nearly sick as she realised what the pungent smelling brown liquid was. 'So Lilian; before I ram your cunt with this, it needs to be cleaned. That stupid Latino whore Melina shit herself on this cock when she orgasmed. I was going to make her clean it; but why should she get all the pleasure? I want to see you suck this cock clean; and clean it good. I am sure you do not want me to ram this shit-covered cock in your cunt. Fuck knows what diseases you Latino sluts have; the way you fuck anything that moves'.

Lilian slowly started sucking on the cock; but retched as the shit passed her lips. Beth had to take control after the third time of Lilian hesitating at sucking the cock. Grabbing hold of Lilian by the hair; she brutally face-fucked the Latin ring announcer; smashing the plastic balls off Lilian's chin. As Lilian deep throated the 15-inch cock; she absently reached a hand down and rubbed her sore pussy. She was now ready to be fucked hard and long by Beth; but Beth was having too much fun assaulting Lilian's face.

After half an hour of assaulting Lilian's mouth, Beth pulled the cock out. She lay down on her back and ordered Lilian to ride the dick. Lilian complied but gave pitiful whimpers as the dildo entered her sore battered cunt. Beth was annoyed by the whimpering and pushed Lilian down onto the cock; causing the Latino to scream in pain. This made Beth smile a lot; and she then produced a cane. Ordering Lilian to ride the dildo, she told Lilian that if she did not go fast enough she would get the cane across her tits. Lilian started riding the cock, going slow at first, which caused Beth to slam the cane across the painful swollen nipples, which caused Lilian to curse in Spanish. This caused Beth to spit in Lilian's face and ordered her to not speak Spanish unless given permission to. Each time Lilian spoke in Spanish when not allowed would mean five hard slaps with the cane.

Lilian now started to ride the cock with little care about her sore cunt. She was desperate to stop the cane being used again; and this caused her to near orgasm. 'Don't you fucking dare cum Lilian' Beth yelled in her face. Beth knew Lilian was not going to slow down so Beth decided to start lashing out with the cane. She lashed out and caught Lilian just above the belly button; eliciting a shriek. She then caught the nipples again, and then the whole tit. All these three whacks had done was make Lilian even closer to orgasm; she now associated pain with extreme arousal and the more pain she was in; the more likely she was to cum. This infuriated Beth; she had temporarily lost control of her conquest. Deciding that Lilian needed to be controlled even more she knew that she needed the rest of her bitches.

As Lilian shrieked and wailed and cursed as she cum for the 3rd time that night; she was aware of Beth giving her a stare that would have killed Lilian if looks could do so as she came down from the orgasmic high. 'Get off my cock you little Latino whore. You were told earlier not to cum without my permission. Now you will get dressed and leave. You will not wash your slutty body; you will not cum until I see you next. You will not even entertain touching another female person until you see me next'.

Before Lilian was dismissed, Beth decided to punish and humiliate her little Latino whore. She grabbed hold of Lilian by the hair and threw her hard into the bathroom door. This elicited a scream of pain and fright from Lilian. She cowered as Beth proceeded to rain slap after slap, kick after kick down on her body. Lilian never realised that stiletto heels could hurt so much. She began crying, soft little whimpers at first but after 5 minutes of a brutal assault she began wailing like a baby. Beth had been in a trance whilst assaulting Lilian and the sound of Lilian wailing brought her to her senses.

Beth stopped, not because her hands or feet were sore; but because she could not run the risk of another person in the Hotel calling Reception or even the Police. She knew that if anyone outside of her little circle of bitches knew about her psychopathic lesbian tendencies her career and reputation would be left in shatters. This caused Beth great anguish as she was having fun abusing Lilian and looking down at her little Latino whore saw Lilian tentatively reaching for her soaking pussy. Beth slapped Lilian hard, and ordered her not to finger herself until the next time Beth was with her. She then dismissed Lilian with a mere casual shrug.

Lilian was crushed; she had been assaulted and punished for having too much fun; then treated like a worthless human being. She cursed to herself as she left the room. Her greedy desire for an orgasm had now cost her the chance to see what other pleasures Beth could bring to another female. She was so ashamed of herself. Little did she know that Beth had merely given her a little time to recover before she had to pleasure all of Beth's bitches? At that moment, Beth was calling each of her six bitches ordering them to not wipe their pussies or asses after going to toilet; and promised two of them that they would be punished alongside Lilian the following day after they confessed to cumming without Beth's permission.

When Lilian checked her mobile, she saw she had a voice message. When she listened, her cunt started to drip moistness down her legs. Beth had ordered her to attend a disused warehouse the following morning and to not be later than half past 9. Lilian went straight to bed; it was just after two in the morning. Lilian slept in short bursts; partly due to fact, she was incredibly aroused still and partly because her body was, sore and kept catching the bed linen.

Lilian awoke at nine and wondered at first if she had imagined the previous night. Moving in bed and catching her sore ass on the linen jolted her into realizing it had actually happened. She had been fucked by Beth Phoenix. Moreover, not just fucked; she had been assaulted by her. She found herself looking forward to meeting Beth later. She knew Beth obviously had power in the dressing room; evidence of that was Melina behaving like a submissive slut last night having her Latino ass abused by Beth. This memory caused Lilian to remember Melina deliberately getting her caned and ass fucked by Beth last night. Lilian swore to get even with Melina if it was the last thing she did in the WWE.

Lilian dressed and left in plenty of time to get to the meeting place. She was a bit apprehensive about meeting Beth in a warehouse; especially after the brutal assault the previous night. She had bruised legs from where the stiletto heels of Beth had caught her last night. She got there a few minutes early and saw at least 2 cars there. Straight away, this put her in even more of a worried state. Nervously; she knocked on the door. She let out a loud gasp when the door opened. Standing there wearing a slutty French Maid's uniform was former WWE Women's Champion Candice Michelle. Lilian couldn't stop staring at the shortness of the outfit and when Candice walked; Lilian got a good view up her skirt and saw ugly welts on her ass.

Further shocks awaited Lilian in the main part of the warehouse. The first thing she saw was a throne where Beth was sat; wearing a leather dress cut for her tits to poke through. Her nipples were very erect and stiff and Lilian couldn't help licking her lips at the sight. Looking around; she saw sights she never thought she would ever see. Wearing a slutty nurse outfit was Maria Kanellis; her titties bursting out of the tight fabric. Melina was there again; wearing the same schoolgirl outfit as last night. The other 3 Divas were naked with ball gags in their mouths. Lilian gasped as she put names to their faces. Ashley Massaro; Mickie James and Jillian Hall were the other Diva babes. She was surprised; as she knew that Melina was already obviously one of Beth's little fuck toys. But Ashley, Maria, Candice and Mickie; fuck toys too? She had long lusted after these Divas but apart from Maria and Jillian had never acted on her sadistic lesbian impulses.

Lilian let her eyes drink in the beauty of Beth and noticed she was wearing stiletto heels again. Lilian felt her cunt moisten as she anticipated what Beth was going to do to her. She had disobeyed Beth the previous night; she had frigged herself senseless dreaming of what was to come. Beth had been idly fingering Maria but when Lilian arrived Maria was unceremoniously pushed onto her ass on the ground. Maria had been on the verge of an orgasm and she shot Lilian a look of pure hatred for interrupting her orgasm. She also had never forgiven Lilian for the brutal anal cherry taking she had been put through a while back. Beth hurt in her anal fuckings sure; but she made the massive anal orgasm at the end it all worthwhile. Lilian however had just fucked Maria brutally until she had an explosive orgasm and then left Maria hanging; wailing in frustration at having no orgasm.

'So you Latin skanky slut; did you finger fuck yourself last night or did you obey my instructions'? Beth asked this question with a hint of menace and Lilian could tell that she was going to be in big trouble for disobeying Beth. She meekly hung her head and mumbled in the affirmative. She had finger fucked herself and had come to at least 3 orgasms from it. Beth stood up and approached her menacingly. Lilian quaked as Beth slowly approached then circled her prey. Beth then landed a stinging slap on Lillian's ass cheeks. Lilian let out a loud yelp; which only brought a flurry of hard spanks which Lilian eventually caught on that they would stop if she stopped making a noise.

The other bitches of Beth looked on as Lilian was subjected to a spanking. They had never thought Beth could bring this so called dominant Latin babe to her service; and now were drinking in the sight and sound of Lilian being humiliated. Lilian was now sobbing quietly as the spanking had hit her old wounds from the previous night. Beth was enjoying her punishment; and was relishing showing Lilian that every single babe in this warehouse was now hers. She landed a couple more stinging slaps to Lilian and satisfied that Lilian now knew her true role.

Beth stood in front of Lillian and ripped the fabric. Lilian gasped as she was now unclothed in front of the rest of Beth's little circle of bitches. She was so embarrassed she turned a deep shade of red; and was trying to think of how best to back out of this. She was only staying as she was part curious and part desperate to see what else Beth could do to her to bring pleasure. Beth let her hands drift slowly from Lilian's tits to her toned stomach. Lilian gasped as Beth lightly raked her nails across the sensitive flesh of her stomach. Beth then idly let one hand drop between the legs of Lilian. Lilian let out a loud gasp as her abused cunt lips were spread by skilled fingers.

Beth slowly fingered Lilian and as Lilian rapidly approached climax; Beth grinned and pulled the fingers out. Lilian let out a shriek in annoyance. She was so near climax she was aching for Beth to resume the fingering. Beth let the climax subside enough before resuming the finger fucking. As Beth resumed the finger fucking; Lilian started breathing heavily and again rapidly approached climax. Beth again slipped her fingers out and slowly licked them in front of Lilian. Lilian was being driven wild by the way Beth used her for amusement. Beth slowly resumed finger fucking Lilian and once again she pulled out when Lilian was on the verge of an orgasm.

Beth greedily fed off her latest bitches cunt juices. She was now going to drive Lilian mad with lust and desire; and hopefully make her cum at the same time. She was now looking forward to marking Lilian as her property and was going to do it in a really big way. She balled her hand into a fist then without a warning shoved the fist up into Lilian. Lilian bellowed and screamed as her hypersensitive cunt walls were driven to new heights of ecstasy. Maria loved the sounds of the abuse that Lilian was getting from Beth. Maria could not imagine life without her mistress; life without being harshly anally fucked to orgasm after orgasm. Maria also loved the thought that the woman who had brutally fucked her virgin ass just 3 years previously was now being reduced to tears herself. She felt her cunt moisten even more as Lilian was forced to endure the agonizing fisting for 15 minutes. Beth eventually pulled her hand out and instructed Lilian to lick the fist clean. Lilian greedily cleaned Beth's hand of her cunt juices and savoured the taste of them.

Once Beth was happy her fist was clean, she pulled Lilian to her feet by her hair. Lilian screamed in pain as Beth pulled her hair tight. The rest of the Divas were now watching with interest in their eyes. They were wondering whether Lilian was going to be given the same punishment as they were or whether Beth had any mercy for the now submissive Latino ring announcer. They were given their answer as Lilian was taken by Beth into a room just off the main warehouse floor where she was put into her new outfit. It was a short leather dress, one which barely covered Lilian's ass and pussy; and also one that had cut outs where the tits were kept in. Lilian's titties were now exposed to the world, and Beth then put a dog collar around Lilian's neck and attached a dog leash. She commanded Lilian to get on all fours and then proceeded to parade Lilian around the circle of the submissive lesbian sluts.

As Lilian was paraded around, the other submissives were permitted by Beth to stroke, caress or hit Lilian as she was introduced to each Diva individually. Maria was first in line, and as Lilian went past Maria took the cane that she had collected from Beth earlier and proceeded to ram one end of the cane up Lilian's ass. Lilian hollered as her ass was assaulted. But she knew she had to take it, she had brutally fucked Maria's virgin ass a few years ago and had hurt her badly. Apart from leaving Maria hanging for an orgasm, the brutal assault on the anus was enough to cause some anal bleeding which required a trip to the local ER for Maria. Maria had harboured resentment towards Lilian ever since, because she had been forced to tell the female doctor in the ER that the bleeding was due to her first anal fuck which had been rather brutal. This had led to another brutal assault as the ER doctor had roughly examined the Diva's anal cavity to check for any permanent damage (which was more likely following the second vicious assault in 12 hours). Maria had truly cum this time; mortified she had creamed her cunt in front of a stranger during a medical exam was enough to make Maria hate Lilian forever. Beth smiled as Maria got her own back on Lilian, she had been furious with Lilian when Maria had told her the story behind her first anal fuck. This was actually what had led to the downfall of Lilian, the sluttiest Latino woman ever. If only the fans knew that Lita was not the slut of the WWE, but rather it was Lilian she knew the crowd would never be the same again for Lilian. As Maria roughly slammed the cane in and out, Lilian came close to creaming herself and had to be restrained by Beth as she tried to force the cane even deeper into her ass to cum. Beth roughly pulled on the leash and pulled Lilian onto the next Diva in the line. Lilian's heart sunk when she saw who it was.

It was wannabe singer Jillian Hall. Lilian had long been a critic of Jillian, saying to everyone that she was a shit singer and that she had no talent at all. Indeed, she had bragged to some of her conquests that Jillian was a lousy fuck; the way she had hit high notes during her sodomy session with Lilian had led to an even deeper resentment by Jillian. Lilian knew that Jillian would have some sort of punishment for her to deal with, and she wasn't surprised when she noticed that the other slaves had been allowed to put earplugs in their ears and noticed that Beth had done the same thing. Right on cue, Jillian let out a piercing shriek as she hit a high note which went through Lilian's ears and head. She tried to cover her ears but 2 slaves grabbed her arms and let Jillian continue the verbal onslaught of Lilian's eardrums. This went on for what seemed like hours, but was more like half an hour. When Jillian signalled to Beth she had finished inflicting her punishment, Beth removed her earplugs which was the signal for everyone else to do the same. A ringing sound was still going through Lilian's head and her ears were sore from the onslaught Jillian had put her through.

Next in line was Ashley. Ashley had been one of Lilian's more gentle conquests. Lilian had treated Ashley with such tenderness and romance that Ashley had actually dumped her boyfriend, father to her daughter, and become a full time lesbian. Her resentment arose from the fact that when she turned up at Lilian's hotel room the following night she heard Lilian sodomising a female fan; and knew that Lilian was never going to be the sort who settled down in a monogamous relationship with other women. Ashley merely gave Lilian a disapproving look, and then turned her back on Lilian. This crushed her more than Ashley hitting her, or shouting at her or doing something. But just ignoring her was too much for Lilian to bear. She tried to reach out and touch Ashley to say sorry, but Beth grabbed her and pulled her onto the next slave in the circle.

This one was Mickie James. Mickie had been another one of Lilian's conquests, and unlike Ashley but like Maria & Jillian, Lilian had brutally anally assaulted Mickie for hours. Mickie had actually enjoyed it by the end, but was still seething that Lilian had turned her back on Mickie after the fuck session. Mickie had wanted to do it again, but Lilian had refused and so Mickie had willingly succumbed to Beth when Beth approached her to become her slave. Mickie had a rather severe punishment in store for Lilian. Lilian was ordered to turn around and present her ass to Mickie. Lilian did so, and as she settled down on all fours, she felt a hard cold metal entering her anus. She shrieked at the coldness of it, but let out a shriek as Mickie gave Lilian a clue as to what the object was. Mickie had shoved a cattle prod up Lilian's ass. Mickie was now giving out shock after shock into Lilian's ass. Lilian was hollering quite loudly as the shocks went through her body, the shocks eventually blended between pain and pleasure, and by the end of the 20 minute assault on her ass, she was close to creaming herself again.

12