Beth Has Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,432 Followers

Fran makes eye contact with Beth, "You like watching this? Why don't you show us some things." She addresses Renato, "I told you what great legs Beth has. I think Beth likes your hand up her dress. Raise it some more."

Renato, raises her dress further up her thighs. He runs his hand under her dress to her succulent ass. Beth gasps as his hand reaches the bare skin. Fondling her, he uses his right hand around her shoulder to slide one of her straps off of her shoulder. She takes one of her hands to help him pull the right side of her dress down, exposing her right breast. The nipple hardens at the feel of the cool air on her skin.

Fran cannot believe that Renato is able to move this fast. She figured that they would make out a little and then Beth would want to leave. There is more to her married friend than she realizes.

"Look Martin. See what nice tits she has with those cute little pink nipples." She instructs Renato, "Go ahead. Let's see you put her tits in your mouth."

Beth reaches the point of no return. She kisses the back of Renato's neck as he fondles her swollen breast and sucks on her sensitive nipple. "Oh God Renato. That feels so good. Keep sucking my tits."

Continuing to kiss Renato's neck she does not resist as her new lover pushes the rest of her dress to her waist, exposing her thong covered pussy. Moisture is forming in her slit. He sees the lightness of her trimmed bush through her transparent thong. He sits back up and pushes the other strap off her shoulder exposing both breasts. Her dress is bunched up around her waist just the way she likes it.

Renato returns to kissing both her breasts. Beth arches her back pushing her breasts against his face as he suckles her nipples. She can't believe things are moving this fast. It must be the added stimulus of watching Fran and Martin. She takes in the highly erotic sight in front of her. Martin has removed Fran's blouse and skirt. She is just wearing a pair of nearly transparent bikini panties. The darkness of her pubic hair is plainly visible. Martin has taken off his shirt.

Beth watches entranced as Fran spreads her legs for her boyfriend. One of his hands is in her panties playing with her pussy. Her friend writhes her hips as Martin fingers her engorged clit.

"Ohh God Martin. That feels so good. Play with my hot pussy."

She closes her legs to slip her panties off to her ankles. Kicking them off she spreads her legs totally exposing her pussy. Her lips are swollen and wet.

Martin continues to masturbate her while looking over at the other couple. Beth has never felt this wanton, sitting with her dress bunched around her waist exposed to both men. She is sitting with her back to Renato. He kisses the nape of her neck and fondles her breasts with one hand and the other on her inner thigh brushing against her pussy.

Martin addresses Renato, "Look at Fran's pussy. Don't you remember what a hot piece of married ass she is? Open up Beth's legs a little to give us a better shot of her cute pussy."

Renato opens up her legs spreading them wider.

Fran tells Beth, "That's it. Show Renato and Martin what a nice little married slut you are. If you are going to have affairs, you need to realize that men don't always know what a married woman wants. You have to tell them. Tell Renato what you want."

Beth catches her breath. She knows she should stop, but her passion takes over, "I want Martin to look at my pussy while you play with me."

Martin asks her, "What kind of pussy?"

"My hot married pussy. I want Renato to do anything he wants."

She lifts her hips to let Renato slip off her thong. She leans up against him and spreads her legs wide to let Martin look at her. "Is this what you want to see? My nice wet married pussy?"

"Yea. Just like that. You are a hot married piece of ass just like Fran."

Both married friends have their legs spread while their respective lovers finger their drenched cunts. Beth and Fran are both moaning begging the two Chilean friends to make them cum. It doesn't take long for them to reach orgasm. They collapse back on the couch, their chests heaving. They give their lovers nice wet kisses of appreciation.

Fran sits up and looks down to Martin's crotch. "That was wonderful. Now let me do something for you. She unbuckles his belt and unfastens his slacks, pulling his zipper down over an obvious tent. Martin raises himself and helps Fran pull off his slacks and underwear. His dusky colored, fully erect cock springs free.

Fran strokes him to full hardness. Looking over at Beth she says, "See didn't I tell you he was hung? And you have one too. Go ahead and see what Renato has for you."

Beth does the same for her partner. He is hung just like Fran told her. Renato's cock is a little darker than Martin's. It looks a little longer than Rex's cock without the huge mushroom head. But it will still stretch her pussy. And it is longer than her husband's. She feels so wicked comparing cocks of other men. She strokes him like her friend getting him nice and hard.

"Uhmm. What a nice looking cock. Is this all for me?" She turns to Fran, "Thanks for setting this up. He is everything you said and more."

Fran leans over and takes Martin in her mouth. "And it tastes good. You should try some."

She moves off of the couch and kneels between Martin's legs giving her a better angle to suck. She takes him back in her mouth. Beth and Renato easily see her mouth and lips working Martin's cock.

Beth sits mesmerized stroking Renato, watching Fran suck Martin's cock. Renato strokes her back. He tells her it feels good. "Isn't that hot watching your friend suck Martin's big cock? Have you ever watched like that before?"

"It is hot. It is really a turn on. I have never watched anyone suck like that."

"Maybe Martin would like to watch you suck me."

Without a word, Beth stands up and slides her dress off her waist down to the floor. Everyone is totally nude. She takes the same position as her friend.Kkneeling between Renato's legs, she strokes his cock with one hand and fondles his tight balls with the other. Lowering her head his cock slides in her warm moist mouth. She takes more of him than she is used to since the head is not a big as Rex's. She twirls her tongue around his rubbery head. Licking all around she applies pressure at the sensitive underside of the crown. Renato thrusts up his hips pushing more of his cock in her mouth. She settles into a smooth sucking motion.

She takes a break to lick some pre-cum oozing from his slit. She turns to Martin with a total look of lust in her eyes, "Do you like this? Do you like watching me suck Renato's big cock? Watch me while I suck him some more."

The two Chilean friends recline back on the couch while the two married women service their South American cocks. They encourage the sucking, speaking lewdly of the two wives telling them they are slutty married cocksuckers. This lewdness only further inflames Fran and Beth's lust.

Fran glances over at Beth. She cannot believe what a slut she is. She is beginning to think that Renato is not the only man she has been with.

She encourages her friends sucking, "That's it Beth. Take as much as you can. Don't forget his balls. Just like this."

Fran licks Martin's tight balls They are nice and big. Beth follows her lead and licks Renato. She explores the wrinkles of his full sac with her tongue, giving him light little kisses. She thinks about all of the cum they will soon pour into her pussy.

Both men would like nothing better than to explode in Beth and Fran's mouths, watching cum dribble from their lips onto their breasts. But, they want to feel the tightness of their pussies.

Simultaneously, Martin and Renato help the two wives off their knees. Standing before the two men, they lustfully stare at the two erect cocks, wet with the wives' saliva. They both straddle their lovers ready to receive their cocks.

Renato looks in anticipation has Beth takes his cock in her left hand and aligns it to her opening. He sees her wedding and engagement rings sparkle in the dim light. Rubbing his head against her slit, opening up her labia, Beth sinks down on his engorged cock. She gasps and lets out a moan as he opens up her tight slick love canal. She does not hesitate, but takes his entire length with one motion. She has her hands on his shoulders for balance as she revels in the feeling of his big cock stretching and filling her pussy. He has his hands on her ass, grinding his shaft against her clit. She is aware of the contrast of his olive complexion with her pale skin.

"Ohh God, Renato. That's it fuck my pussy. You feel so good."

Renato leans forward and suckles on one of her nipples. Beth is moaning and telling him what a good fuck he is.

Fran cannot believe Beth's behavior. She told Fran earlier she has never has a real big cock before, but she is taking Renato's length with no hesitation.

The rec room is filled with the sounds of the two couples fucking. There are the sounds of flesh on flesh and the two wives moaning, with the Chileans telling them what sluts they are.

Beth remembers what Fran said about a married woman telling her lover what she wants. She stops her fucking motion and raises her body to release Renato's cock from her vagina.

"What's the matter? Don't you like it?"

Beth gets on her knees on the couch with her arms resting on the back. "Nothing like that. I want you to fuck me like this."

Renato stands up and places himself behind her. He finds her opening and without hesitation slides his erect cock to the hilt. He takes in the sight of her luscious ass and extended cunt lips clutching his cock.

Beth arches her back thrusting back on him, "Ohhh that's it fuck me like that."

He takes longer strokes. She feels his coarse pubic hair brushing her ass as he sinks his cock deep in her pussy. She lowers her head as he continues to plow her pussy. Her moans become chants of "don't stop" and "fuck me."

With the pounding she is getting from Renato, she forgets all about Fran and Martin. She is barely aware as Fran cries out in orgasmic delight or Martin's groan as he empties his cum deep into the wife's cunt.

Through her fog of lust, Beth becomes aware of Martin and Fran approaching from the other side of the couch. She raises her head to see Martin's semi-flaccid cock inches from her face. Fran is holding him aiming the swollen head at Beth's mouth. She coaxes some cum onto her friend's lips. Beth eagerly opens her mouth as Martin slides his cock into her receptive mouth. She savors the combined taste of his cum and Fran's pussy juice. She has tasted her secretions on her husband's cock but never another woman's.

"That's it. Suck Martin's cock while Renato fucks you."

Fran fondles Martin's balls, while her friend sucks his cock. This is really hot. Having a married friend that likes other cocks opens up a lot of possibilities for future adventures. Martin fondles her one of her breasts while they both watch Beth take two cocks.

Fran tells her, "I think you like two cocks. If you had not come along, they both would have fucked me the way they did two weeks ago. But watching you take both their cocks is even hotter.

Beth lust only increases as the three of them talk dirty about her, telling her what a hot married slut she is. She emits moans and grunts muffled by Martin's cock in her mouth.

Renato firmly grasps her hips as his thrusts become more urgent. He takes longer strokes feeling the tightness of her pussy. Beth feels her climax building. Renato slams into her body.

Slipping Martin's cock out of her mouth, she cries out in orgasm, "Ohhhh God that feels so good."

She leans on her elbows trying to catch her breath. She remains at a high level of excitement with the realization that her friend Fran just watched her cum on Renato's cock.

Fran looks down in amazement at Beth and her wantonness. "Yea. I think you like this. Don't you think Renato should cum?"

She swivels her head and looks back at Renato, "Keep fucking me. I want to you cum in my pussy."

Renato keeps fucking her. Fran guides Martin's cock back to her mouth. Beth eagerly opens her mouth to accept his cock while Renato fucks her.

Beth feels Martin begin to harden as she works his cock with her mouth, lips, and tongue. She has a sense of pride that she can please two hot guys. It doesn't take much longer for Renato to join her in orgasmic delight. He takes a couple of more deep powerful thrusts into her velvety pussy. Beth feels her new lover's cock tense up and the throbbing sensation as he shoots his cum in the deepest regions of her cunt.

Renato keeps his cock buried in Beth's pussy. She relaxes on her elbows, Martin's cock brushing her cheek. She looks with a dreamy expression at Martin. He bends over and cusps one of her breasts giving a gentle caress.

Turning to Fran, "I think Beth likes two cocks as much as you do."

Fran continues to stroke his cock. "Look hard you made him. You like sucking him. You should try his cock in your pussy. Let's switch."

Beth doesn't protest. She is too enflamed with lust. She lies back with her legs spread ready to fuck Martin. Martin does not hesitate. He looks at her open cunt with Renato's cum leaking down to her ass. He leans between her legs and gives her all nine inches in one thrust.

Beth lifts her hips to meet his thrust, "Ohh god that's it fuck me with your big cock."

Fran is sucking Renato to get him hard enough to fuck her. She is in total amazement how Beth has lost all inhibitions. The most she imagined Beth doing was to make out a little and let Renato feel her up. Now she is on her back wildly fucking Martin.

Martin relishes the feel of Beth's freshly fucked married cunt. He talks dirty to her while plowing deep into her slick passage. God is she tight. After what Fran told him, he didn't think Beth would fuck Renato, much less both of them.

Feeling Martin's cock stretching her out, Beth is awash in emotions. She feels so wanton and almost depraved fucking two men she just met. She cannot blame this on Brad. With Rex, she could at least justify her behavior on Brad's encouragement. After all, it was Brad who invited Rex to their house, not her. But this afternoon, she has to come to grips with the fact she does like the wicked sensation of fucking other men.

She sets aside any doubts and relishes in feeling the second cock of the day in her pussy. Pulling Martin's head down, she gives him wet kisses at the juncture of his neck and shouler.

Once again the rec room rings with the sounds of flesh on flesh and the moans and cries of orgasms. Martin collapses on Beth as he lets his cock drain the final ropes of cum into her open cunt. Beth cannot believe how good it feels with two men filling her used married cunt with their seed.

With their climaxes, both sets of partners give out laughs of release. Beth and Fran go into the bathroom to freshen up. Her juices and the Chilean's cum is leaking out of her cunt down her thigh. She looks at Fran's matted pubic hair intermingled with drops of cum.

She starts to laugh, "Fran, you look like such a mess."

"Just look at yourself in the mirror. You look like a woman who just took two cocks. How did you like it?"

"God it feels good. I cannot believe I went that far. I don't know what came over me."

"But you like it. You don't regret it."

"You're right. I should regret it but I don't."

All four of them get dressed and drive back to the restaurant so Beth and Fran can get retrieve their cars. Beth and Renato drive in silence both relishing the afternoon's experiences. Renato gives he a light kiss on the cheek and says he will call her again. Beth knows she shouldn't but tells him she would like that. She gets back into her car and goes home to her husband.

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,432 Followers
12