Beth Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy older woman breaks stud with sex.
1.5k words
4.05
58.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

Beth had a private little home in the Bahamas. It was a large home on top of the hill where she lived in luxury In the middle of the house was an opening with a heart shape pool. There she could tan herself and take a nice dipped into her pool. A Hot tub was near the pool with a shape of two lips.

He young lover stood by the door daze after just getting up. His name was Randal. He was a black guy she met in the states. Beth would sometime take one of her boy toys she met her MWC adventures here. She secretly smiled knowing his eyes were watching. He was still wounded from the night of sex she had with him. Despite her age of over 50 she was a tigress in bed and more then he could handle. Beth floated in the pool. The sun shines on her big full ebony breast. They would be almost cartoon like if it was any other woman not of her Amazon size. The water seem be stuck in her cleavage. Droplets of water came down across her big nipples. Her n nipples stuck out a bit and were nice and squeezable.

Randal swallowed hard washing her. When she swam she made sure she got a view of her ass. She loved her big ass. It was her favorite part of her body next to her juicy lips. Her third part was her strong legs which she showed off as she swam the full length of the pool. The water droplets flowed down her calves. It seems like a long curvy road. She was over six feet and strong as an Ox. She still was feminine. She stood against the wall of the pool and watch Randal through the corner of her eye.

She lay against the pool letting the water wash over her big biceps. She flexed letting the sun hitting. The effect of the sun hitting the water made the biceps glisten. They were tense because she was working out today. She had bench press 500 pounds 30 times that day. She flung her long black hair. Randal went to get a close look limping over. He fails down on the lawn chair. She looked over hearing the noise. She laughed coming out of the pool. She took the towel wiping her self off.

"You know you shouldn't be walking around." Beth said walking toward him.

She stood over him. Her pussy was complete shaven. She helped him up.

"Sorry just had to look at you." Randal said

"Aren’t you sweet." Beth said she looked at his erect cock "This got you in trouble last night."

"It was worth it."

"How your ribs pet." She said.

"Still broken." He said.

"You were a real screaming last night. Crying like a baby but screaming for more. I still got some of those tears on my tits. But your tongue was amazing. Love watching your young face grunt as my dick squeeze gallons of cum out of your ass" Beth said putting his hands on her strong legs. She had him squeeze his ass "Don't worry baby. You go to be here all week. I going to put you through the paces."

She squeeze his ass and gave it a night slapped leaving a little bruise. It was all ready sore from the spanking she gave him. His hand squeezes her biceps. She smiled at him looking at like he was meat. He couldn't even budge her biceps. She kissed him making his arms go weak as she explored him with her tongue. She put him over her shoulder and walked into the kitchen.

She sat him down in a comfy chair. She gave him a glass of milk and helped him gulp it down as patted his head.

"Sit there baby. Mama going to get you something to eat to get to strength up sugar" She said

"You beautiful Beth."

"Oh don't worry babe I know it" Beth smirked. She started cooking some food shaking her ass back and fourth. He watches her moving him ass up and down as she cooked some hash browns and eggs. She saw him watch stroking his cock. She looked back.

"Oh don't tell me you thinking of trying to sneak and fuck this (slapping her ass) you saw what happen last time. What this jelly did to you. (Intimidating his voice) oh oh Beth can't take it...going to cum...Your to much (laughing) stop it (going back to her voice) don’t worry your still my big cock stud muffin."

"I think I could handle it better then you think." He said.

"Ohhh you think you could tap this."

"Can you handle it." He said.

"Well Well aren’t we Cocky little man" She said making the food. "Well come on what you waiting for."

She bent down as she stirred some batter. He got up staggering. His knees were still wobbly.

"Come on baby you can do it. I think I can. I think I can" She laughed shaking her ass like a locomotive.

He entered her deep ass and fucked her as hard as ass she good. He took handful of her ass flesh and slammed it. It felt amazing. His balls slapped her ass as her ass cheeks squeeze clapping his dick.

"That my little jackhammer...fucks it harder...yea...fuck that poopshoot baby" She said back up on his dick.

She cooked the food as she fucked her. The dick did feel good and she was going to cum soon. She moans playing with her clit. She was getting very wet. She waited 5 minutes she finger herself to orgasm and backed him into the wall and stirred another batter. His dick was in his ass but he was in the air feet dangling. She was grinding into him and turning his cock into puddy. He was slamming back up as much as her could. Her ass was sucking his cock in your mouth. It was milking him for all his worth. He tried to pull out but couldn't.

"Oooooo look like the ride getting rough.” Beth said.

He held on squeezing her ass. His moans got louder. Beth purred grinding into him. She loved the power of watching a man cum. She stirred the batter moving with her own beat. She had learned to grind back when she was a stripper. She felt fucking was like dancing. His knees went weak. He came like a rocket and ounce he started it was like he couldn’t stop. He bit down on her back and squeezes her.

“mmmm Sugar you’re a little tiger” Beth laughed

He ass muscles was stretching out his cock and keeping him hard. His cock was been churn into butter with her ass cheeks. The first multiple orgasms started to hit his body and followed by a string of another. He slammed on her back with his fist but Beth wasn’t relenting.

“Here come the tears sugar” Beth said with a sultry voice

“Ohhhh Beth I can’t take it” He cried.

“Then say it. Say the words I want to here” Beth said.

“Please don’t make me say it again.”

“Say it” She said fucking him faster.

“I’m not ready for this jelly” He said.

She laughed herself to tears.

“Now apologized.” Beth said.

“I Sorry.” He said.

“Not to me. To my ass. Say sorry Ass that I thought I could handle you” She said.

“ohm mmmm Sorry ass I thought I could handle you.” He cried.

“Tell the ass what you are.” She said.

“I’m its slave.” Randal cried.

“For now on you shall worship it” Beth said grinding into him. She slammed her ass against his balls making him cum one more time. She pulled him out. His body was shaking. Her ass was dripping his cum out of it.

“Clean it out” Beth said.

He did as she asked lick her clean. His face was buried in her ass as she smothers him. He passed out. She slapped his face.

“Now take you sweet little ass in that seat. Wipe your mouth off”. Beth said.

“Yes mistress.” He said.

“Aren’t you going to thank my ass for letting you.” She said.

“Thank you” He said kissing it. She helped him in the seat.

The food was ready. His bones were sore so she had to help him eat. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her body. She would make her biceps move and bounce to tease him. Beth even took a nice swig of wine. She rubbed his hair.

“You like the food sugar.” Beth said.

“Its great” He said chewing it down.

“Much be you tearing through it. Don’t choke baby. Guess you need your strength. Like the vacation” She said.

“It great…fantastic” He said.

He ate the food and finishes it.

“Well eat up. You have a long day ahead of you. Can you move your legs again” Beth said.

“No miss” He said.

“Can you move your mouth?”

“Yes Miss.”

She grabbed his head and pushed it in her pussy. He started sucking on her big clit. He wrapped his lips around tickling it with her tongue. She sucked her pussy lips as she moved his face deeper in her cunt. She took a sip off her wine and had him eat her out till she came 3 times. She had made sure all her pets became her slaves.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers